Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to try this again, I'm new at posting here.
I'm thinking maybe Taylor had money out away because she was going to need it for a lawyer to get custody of her son. She may also have asked for a continuance to stall so that her lawyer could start the custody case.

I also feel that some of the court records are correct there is no guarantee they all are, people say and do things all the time that aren't true especially in divorce cases. As for settlements and even custody things don't always work out as they should. And it isn't always fair or in the best interest of the child.

$100k for an attorney for a custody case? That couldn't possibly be the only reason and it is very unusual to pay a lawyer in cash, though I'm sure it happens. Most lawyers don't have retainers over 5k(and thats on the high end) for divorce/custody cases- at least where I live.

By all accounts, she gave up custody of her son a while back. Don't know the reasons for that, but I don't believe there was a dispute there from the information that has been shared. This is JMO but if she felt she wasn't equipped to be the best caretaker at that moment in time due to the stresses of the divorce or other things, I think that's pretty admirable on her part. It sounds like most of the extended family on both sides lives up in NC, so she may not have had as good of a support system as her ex at that moment which can make a huge difference when you're a single parent that works full time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$100k for an attorney for a custody case? That couldn't possibly be the only reason and it is very unusual to pay a lawyer in cash, though I'm sure it happens. Most lawyers don't have retainers over 5k(and thats on the high end) for divorce/custody cases- at least where I live.

By all accounts, she gave up custody of her son a while back. Don't know the reasons for that, but I don't believe there was a dispute there from the information that has been shared. This is JMO but if she felt she wasn't equipped to be the best caretaker at that moment in time due to the stresses of the divorce or other things, I think that's pretty admirable on her part. It sounds like most of the extended family on both sides lives up in NC, so she may not have had as good of a support system as her ex at that moment which can make a huge difference when you're a single parent that works full time.

Depends on locations of lawyers...here they take a Minimum of 5K. A difficult divorce,going in and out of court can definitely be close to 5K. I have a friend who already spent 30, no minor child of custody issues and still not settled yet. We also Don't Know how it she had for sure.I

My ex and 1 combined have spent almost 20k soju far on lawyers getting paperwork and communicating with us. No custody involved and we haven't stepped into a courtroom. And my lawyer is looking for more money,I'm sure his is too

with custody we don't know she voluntarily gave him to the Dad, and if she did she may have felt she had no other choice. MOO

Depends on locations of lawyers...here they take a Minimum of 5K. A difficult divorce,going in and out of court can definitely be close to 5K. I have a friend who already spent 30, no minor child of custody issues and still not settled yet. We also Don't Know how it she had for sure.I

My ex and 1 combined have spent almost 20k soju far on lawyers getting paperwork and communicating with us. No custody involved and we haven't stepped into a courtroom. And my lawyer is looking for more money,I'm sure his is too

with custody we don't know she voluntarily gave him to the Dad, and if she did she may have felt she had no other choice. MOO
Take it for what it is worth but there was an appointed Guardian Ad Litum and there is a report from the GAL mentioned in the dockets. The court weighs what the GAL has to say more than what the divorcing parties have to say. The simple fact in this case is that the father has custody for whatever reasons. The court saw fit to allow the father to relocate their child, despite Taylor's filed objection, so the actions of the court suggests that the court determined it was in the best interests of the child to be with his father. There is still court activity trying to get the child's passport which Taylor apparently wouldn't turn over either. I expect that is hidden somewhere too.

flourde, Did Taylor tell you what she was going to do with the money that she was retrieving from the friend's safe deposit box? Was she going to deposit it? Bring it home?

Divorces can be expensive if there are a lot of assets to divide, that's very true. Their divorce was already settled though so she would just be paying a retainer for now since it's likely no work has been done to open up the custody case. That would be a LOT of extra cash. According to AbuDrake(and the case summary, which I have read, does support his claims) the court issues they are currently facing are related to her being in violation of a court order to replace the 100k she withdrew against a court order and then the child support issue of her not disclosing all of her income. If you go back a number of pages, I posted how you can access the summary yourself. You can clearly see that most of AbuDrake s claims re: the court case match up with the summary.

Fleurde has not denied her voluntarily giving custody to her ex, but I hope she will correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Jmo sounds to me like Taylor had more than enough reasons to be super-stressed, even if she seemed happy in her personal situation and her work. Court dates, custody issues, child moving away, money possibly being hidden, passport being held, etc...I don't know anyone who could be facing all of that without a meltdown. I hope she has not harmed herself. No matter what anyone thinks, there is no one, imo, who can know how another person really feels inside and when they have reached their limit. Some people are suddenly happier once they have decided.
Jmo and if she is really in hiding...please let someone know.

The conflicting stories I was referring to was the original date sited in MSM that she went missing.

The two different opinions between the VIs merely referred to AbuDrake believing she left on her own because of the court issues she was facing (his suggestion, not mine) and Fleurde's belief that she did not leave voluntary.

I hope that clears up my post from earlier that seemed upsetting to Fleurde. I was in no way suggesting anything else nor was I trying to offend or upset anyone.

The important thing, and I think that is why all us WSers are here, is to gain enough information to figure out what could have happened to Taylor. Our questions are not intended to offend but to glean information or perhaps trigger something in one of our VIs that could help locate Taylor. That is all.

JMO, if she was gone voluntarily she would be back by now. I just can’t find any reason why she would willingly be gone this long.

It is possible she was leaving voluntarily for a day or two, but not this long.

Following this from the beginning, I initially felt voluntarily missing. Now after reading and re-reading, she may have left own her on initially, but it turned involuntary.

Praying for something to budge for her son and loved ones, so answers can be uncovered.

I just can’t find any reason why she would willingly be gone this long.

Because she is still in hot water. She took money she wasn't supposed to and was untruthful to the court. (See snipped post below) I'd be afraid if I did something like that too. Granted I am not brave enough to go on the run, so my solution would be to give it back ASAP and hope to avoid having to go to court over it. We all handle things differently though and it seems TW is much more worldly than I.

the court issues they are currently facing are related to her being in violation of a court order to replace the 100k she withdrew against a court order and then the child support issue of her not disclosing all of her income.

ETA:MOO

Because she is still in hot water. She took money she wasn't supposed to and was untruthful to the court. (See snipped post below) I'd be afraid if I did something like that too. Granted I am not brave enough to go on the run, so my solution would be to give it back ASAP and hope to avoid having to go to court over it. We all handle things differently though and it seems TW is much more worldly than I.

Yes, if what we have been told is true, and the court summary available online appears to match up, then TW was going to be in very hot water between:
1. taking $100,000 out of the bank after the money was unfrozen and not returning it as the court was ordering her to do.
2. Misrepresenting her income in a child support hearing
3. Filing a letter that she needed a continuance to go help family in Irma's path and her dad then filing an affidavit that he hadn't even spoken to her recently.

So she lied or defied the court *3* times within a matter of months. This would not have been just a slap on the wrist, I suspect. This is serious contempt of court and a judge would NOT be happy about it. I have no doubt in my mind she at least planned to get away long enough to do something with the money so it was not ordered to be put back. Otherwise, I can't see ANY reason that she wouldn't have withdrawn it against a court order.

I will find my post re: how to view the summary online again so those that would like to see how it matches up with what AbuDrake shared early on can view it.

(This is all MOO, as usual.)

Can anyone tell me what this means? This line had been added since I last looked at the summary.

9/27/2017REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION OF THE GENERAL MAGISTRATE (CONTEMPT AND MOTION FOR CHILDS PASSPORT)

I would take this as the court recommended she be held in contempt?

Anybody else feel like we are going in circles? Wish we had some new facts :thinking:

Can anyone tell me what this means? This line had been added since I last looked at the summary.

9/27/2017REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION OF THE GENERAL MAGISTRATE (CONTEMPT AND MOTION FOR CHILDS PASSPORT)

Does this also mean she was ordered to give up her sons passport?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

JMO on taylors 'last day', she DIDN'T:
Go riding
Get her money out the box
Get an uber
Text anyone

if this was a game of cluedo, I know what my answers would be

JMO on taylors 'last day', she DIDN'T:
Go riding
Get her money out the box
Get an uber
Text anyone

if this was a game of cluedo, I know what my answers would be

So what do you believe her intention was when she withdrew the money after being ordered not to by the court in June?

Does this also mean she was ordered to give up her sons passport?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It appears that way. I guess it's possible the court believes she disappeared to avoid punishment, making it a possibility she'd try to leave the country. Potentially with her son? JMO. I'd love some insight into this if we have any attorneys here or if AbuDrake is still around.

So what do you believe her intention was when she withdrew the money after being ordered not to by the court in June?

While it's clear to me that she intentionally tried to hide this money, who knows why? I'm sure I wouldn't want to hand over money to my ex either! I'd rather keep it tucked away for my kids.

She couldn't keep it in the friends box forever could she? But why that day? The day she conveniently goes missing. Actually I wonder how long it had been in the box? I don't believe she did withdraw it that day, or if she did it certainly wasn't in her possession for very long.

It was recommended she be held in contempt and compelled to produce the passport. IMI

While it's clear to me that she intentionally tried to hide this money, who knows why? I'm sure I wouldn't want to hand over money to my ex either! I'd rather keep it tucked away for my kids.

She couldn't keep it in the friends box forever could she? But why that day? The day she conveniently goes missing. Actually I wonder how long it had been in the box? I don't believe she did withdraw it that day, or if she did it certainly wasn't in her possession for very long.

But her court date was coming up. She had just postponed it for a false reason. She withdrew the money in June against a court order after the account was unfrozen by the court.

Do you think she was going to show up at court for the upcoming court date with a backpack full of cash? Or say she did withdraw it against a court order but lost it? If she couldn't produce the money, she was going to be in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member