FL v. Franklin Tyrone Tucker - "Treehouse Murder Trial"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WATCH LIVE: Treehouse Murder Trial — FL v. Franklin Tyrone Tucker — Day Six
https://youtube.com/live/C1enW6vmzEQ?si=AugadotCbiblRtZw via @YouTube

Jury not coming in until 1pm. This morning #FranklinTucker will be arguing for judgment of acquittal (dismiss charges). The state rested at the end of day yesterday. After arguments they are going to work on setting up Zoom for witness Paula Belmonte. She's is hospitalized (unrelated to this case). She was attacked that night and her neck cut. Tucker says she will testify he wasn't there that night.

8:50 AM · Jan 19, 2024

DENIED. Judge denies Tucker's motion to dismiss charges/judgment of acquittal. (side note: Tucker had no clue how to argue this motion).

9:50 AM · Jan 19, 2024

"Personally I think you made that decision because you were mad at me." Tucker tells the judge about not letting him call Paula out of order during the state's case. Tucker has consistently talked over the judge during this trial.

Paula Belamonte testimony is gonna be a sh*tshow I can already tell. This practice run is a mess! Tucker has clearly inserted himself into this woman’s life. I’m not sure what her mental capacity is and if he’s taking advantage. JMO

Paula Belamonte testimony is gonna be a sh*tshow I can already tell. This practice run is a mess! Tucker has clearly inserted himself into this woman’s life. I’m not sure what her mental capacity is and if he’s taking advantage. JMO
Paula is scheduled to testify on Zoom this afternoon. I think Tucker will waste the afternoon with direct testimony, then when Monday rolls around, Paula will claim to be too sick for cross examination. moo

Last edited:
DNA expert testified there was no DNA from tucker found at crime scene. Paula will testify from hospital bed that Tucker was not present during assault (she didn't hear his voice behind the mask). I'm concerned the jury won't have enough evidence to convict him. MOO

His JOA argument was a joke. And now he’s still not fully set up for Paula Belamonte and wasting the court’s time. She’s crying. *sigh*

I feel like he has manipulated this woman into giving this testimony. If she didn’t see who it was and she didn’t know him prior to this incident how can she say it wasn’t him? Makes no sense. He was masked!

JMO

Known as the Tree House, the building consisted of a trailer and a makeshift structure of platforms lacking running water or electricity. It had no walls, and blue tarps were used to keep those living on the platforms out of the elements.

The property was a known gathering point for the homeless and prostitutes. It was also a known rallying point for those seeking crack cocaine and other drugs.

Tucker, along with accomplices Rory “Detroit” Wilson and John Travis Johnson, was accused of the robbery and slashing of Paula Belmonte as well as the stabbing death of Matthew Bonnet on Nov. 17, 2017.

Tree House murder trial begins; Tucker attacks investigation

Jan 16, 2024

Judge came back and there are still issues with the sound so judge is off the bench again. The whole point of starting so late was to get all these issues sorted. Why aren’t the courtroom techs setting this up instead of the defendant? It makes no sense! He’s over there playing around with the large screen and there’s no tech support in sight. Finally the judge asks for tech support as he gets off the bench!

Paula is talking as jury comes in and Tucker shhhhhs her. Lol. I can’t hear what she’s saying. What a circus! She seems in constant distress. How is she going to get through this.

She keeps talking as he tries to interject with questions. This is his star witness? Lol. She’s just going on and on. Now she’s addressing Prosecutor Mansfield saying he makes her sick. Lol. Tucker tries to stop her but she won’t stop! Now they’ve muted her and going to side bar lol

She clearly is in very poor health. Her health is more important. Can't understand what she is trying to convey and the defendant is rude, his street talk does not work in a court of law. Why not a deposition? jmo

Edited: spelling

Last edited:
If they have a taped proffer of her, they should allow it in.

Tucker has clearly coached/heavily influenced this witness. It’s so obvious. He told her what to say. She memorized it and wanted to regurgitate it. Her saying Prosecutor Mansfield makes her sick was a dead giveaway. Tucker has no idea how obvious his tricks are to others. By the way he was addressing the witness the jury can see he’s befriended and manipulated his way into this woman’s life. JMO

She apologized for insulting the prosecutor lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back