FL v. Franklin Tyrone Tucker - "Treehouse Murder Trial"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
did anyone watch Paula's interview on Free Franklin Tucker site from 04/26/21? completely different than the ones from day of crime

Hung jury. Judge suggests Allen charge, Tucker wants to consult with his advisor. Advisor tells Tucker that this is what happens next and Tucker tells judge to go ahead with the Allen charge

100% hung. State is begging the judge to bring them back tomorrow:rolleyes:

Judge is "disinclined" to bring them back tomorrow.

Judge says no, it's a mistrial. It's over. I hope state does not bring this case again.

Last edited:
Wow! I don’t think state will retry him! Wow!

He got away with it! I was so sure the jury would believe Travis. I guess Tucker can now sail off into the sunset with his millionairess wife.

Edited to add: Just watched the video and I see state will retry! Wow. I think Tucker has hurt himself by blasting the state so publicly that they can’t afford to just let him go without looking really bad at this point.

Last edited:
If you have 6-7 years to prepare for a trial and a pro se defendant kind of embarrasses you.....you probably should not be going to trial.

I mean, personally I think he's guilty. But they don't really have much on him.

Imo, not surprised a mistrial, due to jurors' inability to reach a verdict... deadlock, and hopeful, the state will be more prepared (since they have chosen to go back to court for retrial. Expecting better from them, as taxpayers deserve that, and what's his name shall get a fair trial - jmo

I have to agree 6 years to prepare with a pro se defendant and this is the outcome - embarrassing for the state. They need to tighten up and come back better prepared. I also think Tucker was able to create enough delays and confusion to make their case seem sloppy. Judge helped Tucker achieve that effect. A different judge would do wonders for the state.

Tucker was on Uncivil Law YouTube channel ranting last evening. Kurt told him he was so cool and asked how he was able to get a woman while in jail. He offered to go down to Key West and hang out with him and buy him a fireball. Jokingly said of course but pretty disappointing in how sycophantic he was towards him! He basically sat there and agreed with Tucker that he was being railroaded. Smh

JMO

Wow! I don’t think state will retry him! Wow!

He got away with it! I was so sure the jury would believe Travis. I guess Tucker can now sail off into the sunset with his millionairess wife.

Edited to add: Just watched the video and I see state will retry! Wow. I think Tucker has hurt himself by blasting the state so publicly that they can’t afford to just let him go without looking really bad at this point.
I hope the State retries with a more qualified pair of prosecutors.

‘TREEHOUSE MURDER’ SUSPECT FRANKLIN TYRONE TUCKER JAILED IN OREGON ON $3M BOND

Gwen Filosa
May 3, 2024

May 3, Tucker was arrested and booked into the Multnomah County jail in Portland, Oregon, after Keys court officials said he violated the conditions of his pretrial release by missing a scheduled urinalysis test for alcohol.
He’s due to appear at the Monroe County Courthouse in Key West at 1:30 p.m. June 17

Authorities reportedly took Tucker into custody on Friday, May 3, in the smoking section of Portland International Airport in Oregon, Monroe County State Attorney Dennis Ward said. Judge James Morgan III had issued a bench warrant for Tucker to be taken into custody after he failed to submit to the screening at the scheduled time, Ward said.

The Monroe County State Attorney’s Office wants to bring Tucker to trial for a second time.

“A man’s life was lost and he was involved in it,” prosecutor Joe Mansfield told Keys Weekly. “He needs to be held accountable for it. Several jurors believed in the evidence.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back