FL v. Franklin Tyrone Tucker - "Treehouse Murder Trial"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Prosecutor Mansfield is correct this witness is rambling incoherently and she’s not credible. She will continue to do the same after her second chance. The judge has to protect the defendant’s rights so he’s in a tough spot. If he doesn’t allow a defense witness who is also the victim of the alleged crime saying it wasn’t the defendant a conviction will almost certainly get reversed. I think the prosecutor should just shut up and let her ramble for 2 hours & say whatever she wants to say! Let her insult everyone in the courtroom and the gods. No cross. And then argue to the jury that she’s not credible and they should discount her testimony. Argue she is not well and her testimony should be dismissed entirely. Tucker was masked and she couldn’t have known either way. JMO

Ok round 3 seems to be going OK. She’s answering questions now. Rambling has stopped so far. She seems calmer.

Edited to add: So she’s saying Travis Johnson was the 2nd assailant. She recognized him by his body language?? Hard to hear

Last edited:
Welp and she’s back to rambling! She kept going into hearsay testimony. State objected. Judge sustained. Jurors told to disregard. But Paula kept at it. Sidebar. Back to testimony now. How do you know it was Travis Johnson? She pauses a long time!

Imo, I believe the jury will not even consider her testimony. She is speaking into a cellphone, which makes me wonder if she thinks she is speaking on the phone with FTT, for now? This is a sad unwell woman (clearly in pain) and he is a cruel man. It appears he coached her and is leading her. He acts like he is advocating for her, but truth be, he is advocating for himself, only! If I failed to mention it, I dislike this man. jmo

"Judge wants you to listen to me right now." Ugh!

Welp and she’s back to rambling! She kept going into hearsay testimony. State objected. Judge sustained. Jurors told to disregard. But Paula kept at it. Sidebar. Back to testimony now. How do you know it was Travis Johnson? She pauses a long time!
I dont think she is able to hear... is she hearing impaired?

Judge Jones is striking PB's testimony. Is that correct? No longer evidence.

FTT said there are additional witnesses for him to call.

Jury is being brought back in.

Judge explained to the jury that PB testimony is to be disregarded- he determined that her testimony unreliable testimony. Judge Jones is asking jurors, if there are any concerns about his decision.

Last edited:
Tucker doesn’t seem all that upset that the testimony was stricken. Yes, Prosecutor Mansfield said according to the hospital PB has been discharged. He got Tucker to agree on the record that he was OK with PB not testifying in person, in court. Tucker says he’s OK. Tucker seems pretty non-chalant about losing this testimony. I see now why state couldn’t just give up their right to cross - she said for the first time today that Travis Johnson was the 2nd assailant. Clearly, Tucker coached her to say that. In closing and saying goodbye to PB, Tucker tells her “I love you.” Wow!

I like Julia Janea but I’ve noticed CourtTV and L&C love to dramatize things. The reason Tucker wanted to call PB out of order is because according to him she was at death’s door. The prosecution spoke to the hospital and were told she’s not. There was also a taped deposition that could be used in the event of her demise so the judge denied Tucker’s request. And lo and behold, she lived to testify. No error. JMO

I missed the first bit this morning and caught the little bit before the first break. Tucker is going to show Paula's deposition. The judge seemed irritated because he did not want to be wasting the jury's time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back