Identified! FL - Wildwood, WhiteFem UP11284, 25-55, in woods, Apr'13 *Jane Wever*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No significant changes to the UID's namus page since May. Would be nice to know if Jane Huff is ruled out.

thanks! still trying to learn all the ins and outs here!

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/L...ide-Investigation-215524671.html?device=phone

i am totally not sure how to do this, please fix if i messed up too badly!!

Thank you Floridamomma, this is new info that I had not seen and very up to date! Thank you! The article you posted was very interesting about the isotope testing and the Tallahassee connection:

"The University of Florida ran a procedure called isotope testing on the remains. The analysis can determine where unidentified victims come from.

Darren Norris, Sumter County Sheriff's Office: "Based on the reading that we received, the closest known sample to that isotope level was from a sample from the Tallahassee area."

The Sumter County Sheriff's office believes the victim has lived in the Tallahassee or panhandle area at some point for the past 15 to 20 years. They hope that getting the word out in our area can help them identify the woman and solve the case."

So it appears that the Sumter Co. SO had a news conference on Monday July 15th (yesterday). Media outlets were invited. If you see any new news coverage of this murdered UID, post it here!
The Tallahassee, Florida connection is new information.

That last news article said the Tallahassee or panhandle area."No further details on where in the Panhandle are currently available".

Great! Did you ever submit Jane Huff as a match?

Oh yes, that very day it was submitted to the GA and Sumter, FL sherrif offices. Later that week I received replies from both agencies acknowledging the info received. No contact since that week.

(I had to look back to post 35 but that was the week of 05-05-2013-no contact since that week.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back