FL FL - Yessinia Suarez, 28, & 2 children, Deltona, 22 Oct 2013 #1 *L. Toledo guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart is breaking

A statement was released just after 6 p.m. Thursday:

Based on the investigative findings, the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office’s Major Case Unit has discovered that the missing Deltona mother and her two children are deceased. The search for the victims’ bodies and the investigation into their deaths is still ongoing and no one has been charged at this time. Sheriff’s investigators and a victim advocate met a short time ago with the family to brief them on the status of the case. Investigators are continuing to talk to Luis Toledo, who is the husband of Yessenia Suarez and is considered a person of interest in the case.

Search efforts will be continuing into the evening. Because of the ongoing investigation, no additional details are being released at this time. New information will be released as developments dictate.

(snip)

http://www.mynews13.com/content/new...es/cfn/2013/10/24/missing_person_deltona.html

This is beyond sad.

Why the poor little children. Why?

What a horrible outcome, and sadly, all too familiar in these cases. :cry:

R.I.P. Yessenia, Thalia and Michael. :rose:

Let's hope LE are able to get all the evidence they need to make the charges stick this time and put whomever was responsible for this on death row.

MOO

Oh no! Why? Why do this? Oh man, this has made me cry.

I agree this is such BS. Don't even get me started. I went back to my husband 4 times because I couldn't get the court to give me order's of protection for my kids. They kept telling me he didn't hurt the kids he hurt you. 3 times arrested for hitting me , threatning to kill be and so on every time he got zero jail time.

We don't punish enough IMO

And there is one answer for "why do these women stay with these men?" One of many I'm sure. I have so much admiration for those of you who were able to hold it together long enough to get out safely. So sorry you had to endure that Davia and so glad you were able to overcome. This must really hit home for you.

:hug:

And there is one answer for "why do these women stay with these men?" One of many I'm sure. I have so much admiration for those of you who were able to hold it together long enough to get out safely. So sorry you had to endure that Davia and so glad you were able to overcome. This must really hit home for you.

:hug:

BBM : Yes it has and I'm angry and my anger is at the system. I'd like to know why prior charges of second degree murder where dropped.

A restraining order is just a piece of paper remember that. An abuser has to respect the law and the fact that they hit someone in the first place shows lack of respect for the law IMO. Many people stay because they are afraid of this outcome. I stayed for 18 yrs with my ex because I believed him when he said he'd kill me. It took 2 restraining orders, and years of harassment until he married someone else and finally left me and my current husband alone. I consider myself lucky and remember that every day.

This guy was in a gang, a violent gang from what I understand. I'm confident she knew it would end badly if she left him and it did sadly though we don't know if she let him back in the house or had told him she was going to get a RO or what happened. I feel so sad :(

More info including that the incident Tuesday was sparked by text messages http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...g-mom-children-suarez-20131025,0,427703.story

Toledo became upset about text messages he found on Suarez's phone and went to Suarez's office at American K-9 Detection Services about 1:30 p.m. Tuesday to tell a manager about "her indiscretions," the report said. He then got into an argument with Suarez and slapped her, according to the report.

Toledo left before police arrived. Suarez's left check was red, the report said.

Edit- on page to it goes on to say LT served time in Florida State Prisions.

todays a bad day for deltona fl. the murders and also a worker on the new train system killed crushed to death . i will bet this goes to trial in volusia . i will be there . these monsters deserve hell. perhaps there will be no court and straight to death row! he wiped out his entire family and the heartache will go to her parents, relatives. more angel kids entered heaven today. so sad .

todays a bad day for deltona fl. the murders and also a worker on the new train system killed crushed to death . i will bet this goes to trial in volusia . i will be there . these monsters deserve hell. perhaps there will be no court and straight to death row! he wiped out his entire family and the heartache will go to her parents, relatives. more angel kids entered heaven today. so sad .

I haven't heard anything about where they are searching. He could have taken a few different routes between the house and where her car was found. There is State Road 415, Interstate 4 and U.S. 17/92. All three have bridges that go over Lake Monroe and the river. There is a lot of marshland, swampland and forestland off State Road 415. There are also a few lakes: Lake Harney and Lake Jessup. If he went that direction, they might be looking for weeks and weeks.

Of course, Lake Monroe is only a few blocks south of her home, too. But it's fairly shallow, from what I've heard. The same goes for most of the lakes in Deltona. Of course, the Ocala National Forest is only an hour away, too. And I once hiked through an area of the forest where I didn't see another living soul for hours. It's a well-known dump site for bodies. If this guy is as ruthless as he seems, he may have dumped bodies at some point in the past.

I haven't heard anything about where they are searching. He could have taken a few different routes between the house and where her car was found. There is State Road 415, Interstate 4 and U.S. 17/92. All three have bridges that go over Lake Monroe and the river. There is a lot of marshland, swampland and forestland off State Road 415. There are also a few lakes: Lake Harney and Lake Jessup. If he went that direction, they might be looking for weeks and weeks.

Of course, Lake Monroe is only a few blocks south of her home, too. But it's fairly shallow, from what I've heard. The same goes for most of the lakes in Deltona. Of course, the Ocala National Forest is only an hour away, too. And I once hiked through an area of the forest where I didn't see another living soul for hours. It's a well-known dump site for bodies. If this guy is as ruthless as he seems, he may have dumped bodies at some point in the past.

WESH reported at 10, they were searching Airport Blvd. They said LE wouldn't tell them what led them to that area.

Lake Monroe would be a nightmare to search.

Missing Deltona mom, 2 children dead, authorities say

A missing Deltona mother and her children are dead.

Yessenia Suarez, 28, Thalia Otto, 9, and Michael Otto, 8, were last seen Tuesday, the same day that Suarez's husband was accused of slapping her during an argument at her workplace in Lake Mary.

"They found them dead. The boy. The girl. All three, they're dead," a woman sobbed as she ran into the arms of other mourners in the driveway of Suarez's parents' home in Deltona.

[snip]

A sheriff's spokesman said Wednesday evening that deputies were still searching for the bodies.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...g-mom-children-suarez-20131025,0,427703.story

I don't understand how they can confirm the deaths. Based on what? Bodies? Blood loss? A confession? A witness?

Not to mention you have people saying "they found them"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay