FLDS compound in Texas Court proceedings ONLY please!!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wonder what the women and men will do when the paternity test are conducted?

Molly.............I'm hoping there will be some young mothers that will opt to leave with their children. If there ever was a right time for them to escape, it's now. There's people that can help them.
Me too, but sadly, I'm not that hopeful given the level of control they've been under by their community.

International Trafficking in Children for Sexual Purposes. Busted! :behindbar

I wonder how this came to light? Did the kids say they were sent by their parents to the compound in Texas? Did their beautiful Canadian accent tip off CPS?

I have my doubts whether any of the 'real' parents are fit for custody. Even the fathers who had their children reassigned had probably broken laws. And any 'real' parent who would ship their child to live with a bunch of child molestors does not deserve to have their child returned either. I think we will discover that the Stepford wives who have been paraded out on TV are not the 'real' mothers of these kids at all!

From what's been reported Warren Jeffs sent those he felt were most loyal to him to the Texas ranch, and he also separated children younger than 6 from their parents in other FLDS communities and sent them to the Texas ranch. So, I wouldn't be surprised that in the end, after the children have been identified, there will be many children who were living at the Texas ranch while their biological parents were living in other states. I think those children may be labeled by the authorities as abandoned children.

Warren Jeffs is the lowest of the low, treating humans as if they were cattle and selecting those for breeding.

Since this has come out of the court hearing, regarding the Canadian children, I'm posting it on this thread

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=c7390a77-1e34-4422-b299-e57a45c81670&k=57282

B.C. Attorney-General Wally Oppal said he was alerted by federal officials Friday morning because of a similar situation in Bountiful, B.C., although the province has no jurisdiction in the matter of the B.C. kids in Texas. There are some Canadians involved," Oppal said Friday. "That doesn't surprise me given that we've been told there's a lot of movement back and forth in the communes.

"We know there are Americans in Bountiful. It's very difficult for the agencies to exactly get all the details."

Oppal said the usual procedure in such cases is for federal officials to visit the Canadians and assist in providing legal counsel for those involved. He added the province may send someone to Texas to monitor the proceedings in case there is evidence that might help in an eventual prosecution here.

"I would think about that. But first we would want to find out what type of evidence they have, and if it's something that relates to what is happening in Canada, we would get involved," he said. Although lawyers may try to bring the children back to B.C., he said that might be difficult given that most of them live in Texas with their parents and only one of the children seized from the compound had complained about the situation.

This one also is about the Canadians.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNe.../sect_hearing_080418/20080418?hub=CTVNewsAt11

B.C.'s Attorney General Wally Oppal has confirmed that some of the 416 children taken by authorities from a polygamist compound in Texas, are Canadian. Oppal said officials in Ottawa gave him the news. Oppal told The Canadian Press he had been alerted that some Canadians were involved. He said government officials would be getting involved, though it wasn't clear what their role would be.

Now we are talking international crimes! HOLY crap they are in some serious

Now we are talking international crimes! HOLY crap they are in some serious

Let's hope this works in justice's favor, and I think it might! I hope every book that can be thrown at the leaders of that cult is. And, I hope this opens a lot of eyes as to what other twisted cults that rape and destroy children's loves all in the name of religion are doing.

Lion

There are just so many contradictions in her testimony, I don't even know where to begin.

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/04/18/dispatch-from-the-flds-hearing-a-mothers-story/#more-717

I noted the contradictions too. One thing I did note is that Merilyn, Lori, and Lucille all stated they would be willing to leave the ranch to be with their children. Permanently? Are their husbands ok with them leaving the ranch? Is this something the state has suggested to them, or is this something they've collaborated on and stated only to demonstrate they're willing to do whatever is necessary to be with their children? All three women said the same thing.

Who would police this? If this were allowed, the moment someone wasn't looking, they'd call their husbands and tell them to come get them and their children.

Linda7NJ: I think the reason the girls outnumber the boys is because the boys are often expelled in this community (Lost Boys) and/or they are sent to do construction around the country at very young ages, in teams. These people break a lot of child labor laws in this regard and the work environment for young males can be very dangerous but people hire their crews because they are cheap. I also think many of the boys were not brought to Eldorado but remained in AZ/UT because only the select, inner circle of Jeffs and company was invited. They don't need the competetion from a bunch of young men. While I have heard reports of boys disappearing or dying in mysterious, unreported accidents among the FLDS, I don't think that has happened on a large scale in this community and it may not have happened at all in Eldorado if that's what you may be thinking. I could be wrong, though.

Thank you..It makes perfect sense they were shipped off to do construction

Who would police this? If this were allowed, the moment someone wasn't looking, they'd call their husbands and tell them to come get them and their children.

I agree with you, and I think they'd leave the state in a heartbeat. Probably head for Canada or Mexico. There's no way they are going to leave the FLDS and comply with everything the state of TX is going to require of them. NO WAY !!!

I agree with you, and I think they'd leave the state in a heartbeat. Probably head for Canada or Mexico. There's no way they are going to leave the FLDS and comply with everything the state of TX is going to require of them. NO WAY !!!

What's to say they aren't packing right now? Have you noticed the media has almost entirely focused on the mothers? I have seen no interview of the fathers and almost no photos of the fathers. Shouldn't a father want his children returned, too?

What's to say they aren't packing right now? Have you noticed the media has almost entirely focused on the mothers? I have seen no interview of the fathers and almost no photos of the fathers. Shouldn't a father want his children returned, too?

They had 1 interview with a father on the compound the other night. I agree with you though, I bet they are packing, ready to hit the road. It is going to be very interesting on Tuesday to see who shows up for DNA testing.

You are right on. JMHO, I think there is no way the men that have fathered children with underage females are going to submit to DNA testing. They do not care about these children. They will just start procreating all over again somewhere else. These women and children are just (as someone a few posts ago stated) cattle to them. On Tuesday when that mobile lab pulls up out at the compound, I would be very surprised if there were many or any men to test. What a mess.:bang:

Barb, I was typing as you were posting my very thoughts!! LOL Great minds.

Are the women that are still with children younger than 4 at the shelter, allowed to continue staying with them after the judges orders yesterday?

You are right on. JMHO, I think there is no way the men that have fathered children with underage females are going to submit to DNA testing. They do not care about these children. They will just start procreating all over again somewhere else. These women and children are just (as someone a few posts ago stated) cattle to them. On Tuesday when that mobile lab pulls up out at the compound, I would be very surprised if there were many or any men to test. What a mess.:bang:

I suppose everyone has read that the man never sees a woman naked, and the woman doesn't remove her undergarment during sex. (I have no idea...) One household stated they drew straws to see who would sleep with the man each night.

Talk about "Slam, Bang, Thank you Ma'am." Isn't it obvious the men have little real relationships and only want a vagina? Do they care about the women or the children?

I suppose everyone has read that the man never sees a woman naked, and the woman doesn't remove her undergarment during sex. (I have no idea...) One household stated they drew straws to see who would sleep with the man each night.

Talk about "Slam, Bang, Thank you Ma'am." Isn't it obvious the men have little real relationships and only want a vagina? Do they care about the women or the children?

You've got that right. Wow worse nightmare, always getting the short straw. I know in my head that this is what these women have been indoctinated with but my heart says WTH. The ones that have "escaped" continue to say how hard it is to be completely deprogrammed and that is when they WANT out. It would be good if those women and men could be advisors to all the Texas CPS officials on how to handle these children.

You've got that right. Wow worse nightmare, always getting the short straw. I know in my head that this is what these women have been indoctinated with but my heart says WTH. The ones that have "escaped" continue to say how hard it is to be completely deprogrammed and that is when they WANT out. It would be good if those women and men could be advisors to all the Texas CPS officials on how to handle these children.

"Spiritual" wife. BS, BS, BS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back