For those who agree with the verdict...help me understand.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay then
The defense was aware
It was fully brought to their attention and there are court records backing that up

To agree with the jurors verdict is to not listen to everything the talking heads said and take it to heart. To agree with the jurors verdict you have to have weighed the evidence and listened to every witness, prosecution or defense. To agree with the jurors verdict, even though we might not like the outcome is to respect the system that is in place.
WRONG.................

I do not have to respect this system. This very system lost my respect after OJ got the get out of jail for killing --slaughtering 2 people card.

To agree with the jurors verdict for FCA, the jurors allowed a child killer to walk out of jail.

I DID NOT listen or watch the th's during this trial. I watched the trial and read transcripts.

BTW- this trial showed me that justice was not served. I am appalled at the outcome of this case. A child murdering female was allowed to walk out of jail a free person. She will rake in millions in blood money.

May karma visit FCA soon.

FYI:

Originally Posted by JWG
I wrote the blog entry, not Valhall. So if you have a beef, take it up with me.

Mr. Bradley spelled out a timeline for when he learned things and took action. Unfortunately, part of his timeline was spelled out as one week earlier than what actually happened. Nowhere in that timeline does he accuse the state of wrong-doing - he simply says what he told the state.

Now, because his timeline had that one-week error, folks looked at it and said that the State must have known of the problem before they crossed Cindy on June 23, but did nothing about it.
Once the one-week error was corrected (which was done today) it became obvious the State did not commit fraud of any sort, because neither Mr. Bradley nor the State knew of the problem during the cross of Cindy Anthony.

Posted by me:
Wish I had reviewed this thread earlier. I've been harping all over another thread stating the were informed before Cindy's cross on the 23rd. Guess I have some crow to eat. As always, love your post and blog.

But this is about disclosure and if it was brought to the attention of the defense at the time of the trial then this all is a moot point .

It's pretty apparent now that the Defense team was better at reading the potential jurors than the Prosecution team.

I'm agreeing with your statement because imo the defense got exactly the jurors they wanted.

Jurors who liked Baez's style.

Jurors who had NO idea what the verdict stipulations and guide lines were.

Jurors who didn't care about a murdered child enough to ask to re-read testimony or reexamine evidence.

Jurors who wanted the he77 out of court so they could go to Disney World.

No wonder the majority of them are in hiding.

SS, you obviously didn't read the link that was included in my post that devilsadvocate was quoting. http://www.cacheback.ca/news/news_re...20110711-1.asp . If you read in the link you can see the dates june 16-19th that the OCSO as well as the SAO (she/her) was told and then check this link http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138056&page=3 and go to post 74 you can verify that it was on june 23 that LDB was pounding CA with the 84 times! So therefore, at a minimum of 4-7 days the SAO (she/her) (see first link) absolutely knew that the reports were wrong and that chloroform was searched 1 TIME.

Sorry, you're all confused as well as behind on the news. His 6/16 was wrong. You can check the testimony dates elsewhere. Stenger testified on that on 6/23. Bradley actually later edited that page to the correct date of 6/23, the date he heard of Stenger's testimony (who testified the same day Cindy was questioned about chloroform by LDB). However, you can't see the page now because he deleted the entire page. Why? Presumably, because the DA released a statement today that showed what was exactly my point, that Bradley knew only his side of the story (and he made mistakes in his story, including when he contacted the state). He did not know what information was being exchanged between defense and prosecution.

This issue of the mistaken internet testimony was even addressed in court by Baez to Perry. Baez was aware of it. Go read the Software thread and you'll learn more.

WOW-
Come on now
People have to calm down
There was an issue with dates
It was all addressed and taken care of WITHOUT US
so none of it matters now

I do understand
I agree with some posters and not others
That's what makes a great forum and lively debate.
Have been on them for years and years
I do think some people post in certain threads just to be disagreeable but I have had my hand slapped for the very same thing sooo....
I , personally do not take note what someone agrees with me because we may agree on another topic ..doesn't mean we have to hate each other .
That's silly

Once the one-week error was corrected (which was done today) it became obvious the State did not commit fraud of any sort, because neither Mr. Bradley nor the State knew of the problem during the cross of Cindy Anthony.

Well, they still were obligated to inform defense of Bradley's new relevant information, which apparently they did do (which brought on Baez's complaint to Perry).

I don't think we've quite heard the end of this whole '84 searches' debacle. Time will tell.

Everyone should take note of all the pro-acquittal people who jumped on this scant piece of information and had the prosecution 100% convicted and guilty in their minds with no doubts. Take note on what this tells about their self-professed calm, objective, thorough ability to competently judge evidence.

I don't take note about such things, and don't keep scoresheets about posters, here or on any message board or site. For me, it's about what posters say, not about the posters themselves. But to each his/her own.

If CA was really not guilty, why would she cover up an innocent accident and make it look like murder? How about calling 911 to start? Taking the child to a hospital to try and save her? Nothing. Instead just lies after lies to obstruct justice and delay LE to find Caylee's body. There is no explanation for her actions, and Jose Baez' argument (that Caylee drowned) were ludicrous. He couldn't even repeat them in his closing arguments. The fact that the jury would believe it and give a not guilty verdict speaks volumes about their intellect, or lack thereof. I also think they were more concerned with getting out of there, no one really remembered Caylee or justice.

It's a legal right to not testify, but that doesn't mean we can't make conclusions about it anyway. The jurors can't in their decision, but I can, we all can.

Only thing that mattered.

In the court only, but not in all reality, which is what I was talking about.

An outside observer trying to figure out whether or not Casey is guilty should look at as much evidence as they can find, not just what was allowed in court.

I'm agreeing with your statement because imo the defense got exactly the jurors they wanted.

Jurors who liked Baez's style.

Jurors who had NO idea what the verdict stipulations and guide lines were.

Jurors who didn't care about a murdered child enough to ask to re-read testimony or reexamine evidence.

Jurors who wanted the he77 out of court so they could go to Disney World.

No wonder the majority of them are in hiding.

I agree somewhat however the defense were not the only ones choosing this jury. The Pro's were there too.

I think Baez's actions while questioning all witnesses was much better. I felt sometimes JA was very rude and demeaning to some of the D's witnesses. Baez was easier to pay attention to. JA made several comments that were uncalled for. He brought attention to himself. Not that it should make a difference however I found myself listening to JB more and paying more attention. LDB should've questioned witnesses more than she did she was more effective even when she was angry :)

I disagree that the jurors didn't care about a murdered child. I have not seen/heard any of the jurors making statements that would lead me to think this.

IIRC only 1 was sent to Disney World

The Majority are in hiding because they are afraid of harm. No matter what they say or how they say it many people will never understand why they found her not guility. Their words are taken out of context, twisted and edited.

I for one am getting very discouraged about how this jury is being treated. They did what they felt was the correct thing to do. I have never seen anything like it in my lifetime. It's like bullies in highschool however there are thousands of them against 12.

We all want justice for Caylee. We all want the truth however the Pro's should not have overcharged her the way that they did.

All IMO

I don't want to hear anything the jurors have to say now
It's too late
There needs to be some law where a juror cannot profit after sitting on a jury .

(hypothetical deliberations)

"raise your hand if the prosecution proved there was a homicide committed by Casey Anthony"

(2 raise their hands)

"okay, how are you convinced it was a homicide and not an accident beyond any reasonable doubt?"

--"the duct tape?"

"okay, how are you convinced beyond a reasonable doubt Casey was the one who did it"

--"ummm...who else would do it?"

"dunno, you're the one convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that Casey did it, tell us why?"

--"I dunno...what do you guys think?"

Because she was the last person known to be watching over Caylee and for a month never told people otherwise or lied that a fictitious person was, and also never called for help, or said Caylee was missing or dead in that time and never admitted to any accident for 3 years since, even facing murder charges, unless you can count Baez's closing and opening arguments as an admission, and those aren't evidence.

Those who feel that doesn't indicate guilt of wrongdoing by Casey to Caylee, raise your hand and explain yourself.

In the court only, but not in all reality, which is what I was talking about.

An outside observer trying to figure out whether or not Casey is guilty should look at as much evidence as they can find, not just what was allowed in court.

Why would we want to do this? Some of us never really followed the case and only watched the trial. We were in the same position as the jury. We are trying to give our opinion on just what the jury saw.

I will say that when it first happened I did follow it and by the time I stopped I thought either dad or brother was the father of Caylee, dad was a jerk, brother was weird and mom was a witch. I remember when some dude was going around in a van and had some sort of web cam with his face on it..I just felt like with many high profile cases it was becoming a circus and the TH's were once again the jury inciting the entire nation. I just couldn't watch it any longer.

Not this outsider! I had no interest in this case until it went to trial, and only then because I like watching trials play out. And to me, it's far more interesting to follow a trial and decide what I think if I haven't been enmeshed in the specifics for years.

The Majority are in hiding because they are afraid of harm. No matter what they say or how they say it many people will never understand why they found her not guility. Their words are taken out of context, twisted and edited.

I for one am getting very discouraged about how this jury is being treated. They did what they felt was the correct thing to do. I have never seen anything like it in my lifetime. It's like bullies in highschool however there are thousands of them against 12.

One of the things that I find the most offensive about all the anti-jury talk (not just here, but all over) is that all of them are being painted with the same broad brush based on comments by just 3 of them. I don't think that's fair. And the personal insults and mockery are just as bad. I really don't understand the need for that kind of thing.

Those who feel that doesn't indicate guilt of wrongdoing by Casey to Caylee, raise your hand and explain yourself.

Asked and answered, many many many times on this thread by plenty of people.

I'm still having a hard time with the verdict, i took a long needed break and spent time with my family. It was good for the soul (my DD,SIL and grandson were visiting from Scotland). However it did not erase my discontent with the verdict. I feel justice for Caylee was not served :(..

I thought the DP was a stretch and never envisioned it happening, I thought murder 1 was a stretch for conviction based on what was presented. I had many days where i was nervous during the trial but here is the kicker I thought manslaughter and aggravated child abuse was a given. I cannot, simply cannot believe that ICA was acquitted.. I spent a lot of time wishing that the DT requests for mistrial would be shot down to now wishing that one of them was granted.

I finally came back on here to hopefully find something that would give me some peace of mind but have come to realize that although I know some things were not presented clearly, some things left out, that the evidence was circumstantial etc etc. That I truly believe given all the trial upsets That i will never find peace with this verdict.

Caylee was duct taped and thrown away like trash in a swamp, no matter if it was premeditated or an accident snowballed out of control she was not given the respect or the justice she deserved.

ICA was her mother one of the biggest privileges known to mankind. Casey Anthony failed in the most utterly disgusting way to live up to that title by letting her baby sit rotting in swamp while she played mind games with the world.. No one should ever be allowed to walk away from that.

Guess i'm still too upset to see it any other way. I do not blame the Jury or wish ill on any of them, I'm just heart sick that it seems like Evil does win :(

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6930364#post6930364"]If you agree with the verdict,let us know why part 2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya