Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wwmt.com/articles/bodies-1386667-say-buren.html
TWO bodies found. One is a friend of AMY's.

http://www.wwmt.com/
VIDEO
bbm

Relatives say two bodies found near trailer
Police say B.J. Beebe Jr., a relative of the family who owns the trailer where relatives say the bodies were found, is considered a suspect.

:(

A neighbor did report seeing two women get into the truck from the house that morning.

ETA: I'm new at all of this, but this seems to tie in directly to what you guys are saying, especially the 2nd body... Am I interpreting that correctly? Thanks.

ETA again: BJ Beebe if in fact Junior Lee Beebe that I gave the DOB for earlier: 11/7/1976

AmyHensleeLastSeenbyHusband001.jpg
I think you have this one nailed straight on Tuba

Dr.Fessel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anadarko
I'm not seeing it either. What name are we searching?
https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/de...hType=offender

Offender Name: JUNIOR LEE BEEBE
Offender ID:
Date of Birth:
11/07/1976
Race:
White

Custody Status:
In Custody
Location of Offender:
Van Buren County Sheriff's Office

thanks doc F

Body of Missing Michigan Mother Found Buried With Another Woman's Body

PAW PAW, Mich. -- The bodies of two women who were apparently shot to death, including a 30-year-old mother missing since Monday, have been found buried in southwest Michigan.

Van Buren County Prosecutor Juris Kaps told reporters at a news conference Friday that the bodies of Amy Sue Henslee and Tonya Howarth, 36, were found in Bangor Township, about 60 miles southwest of Grand Rapids.

Kaps said a cousin of Henslee's husband, Junior Lee Beebe, 34, has been arrested on two counts of open murder and two counts of possession of a firearm during a felony. He was expected to appear in court later Friday to be arraigned.

~~ more at link ~~

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/28/body-missing-michigan-mother-buried-womans-body/

This is the DOB from mylife.com: Tonya Howarth, June 12, 1974 (listed as a 'family member' of BJ Beebe, also on mylife.com)

Again, this is the only source I've seen at this point.

ETA: I'm also seeing May 4, 1974. I'll keep searching for an official document.

This is the DOB from mylife.com: Tonya Howarth, June 12, 1974 (listed as a 'family member' of BJ Beebe, also on mylife.com)

Again, this is the only source I've seen at this point.

ETA: I'm also seeing May 4, 1974. I'll keep searching for an official document.

Thank you to all our wonderful sleuths for you assistance with the brief news link updates and finding the confirmed times and dates necessary in casting charts.

Sadly, not only was AMY murdered by this 'out of control' MONSTER, another has lost her life to him.

This arrest will make those in the community feel a lot safer. He's exactly where he belongs. Justice WILL be served!

We know the FAMILIES are suffering, especially the children. SAD SAD SAD
We send up
PRAYERS for their comfort.

R.I.P. AMY and TONYA.

Beebe to family: 'Didn't kill Henslee'

Updated: Sunday, 30 Jan 2011, 11:24 PM EST
Published : Sunday, 30 Jan 2011, 5:25 PM EST

snipped.....

Family members visited Junior in jail on Saturday and he explained to them what happened in the Van Buren County woods Monday morning. The first shots were fired by Howarth, Beebe's girlfriend, in a jealous rage after catching Junior and Henslee having an affair in a camper.

It started Monday morning, when Beebe left his mother's house; where he lived and had spent the night with Howarth, the family member said.

Beebe then went to pick up Henslee in his black pick-up truck -- the one witnesses reported seeing. Henslee and Beebe were intimate in that camper in the woods, according to Beebe, when his mother dropped Howarth off at the property where the camper sat. Howarth started looking for Beebe after seeing his truck, and found him with Henslee.
That's when Beebe claims Howarth picked up a shotgun already in the camper and shot Henslee to death. Beebe then wrestled the gun away from Howarth and shot her, his family said.
Next, he got scared and buried the bodies -- where they were found Thursday night.

The shotgun was out because Beebe and his son had been working on target practice on the property.

more at link
http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/target_8/Beebe-to-family-Didnt-kill-Henslee

Beebe to family: 'Didn't kill Henslee'

Updated: Sunday, 30 Jan 2011, 11:24 PM EST
Published : Sunday, 30 Jan 2011, 5:25 PM EST

snipped.....

Family members visited Junior in jail on Saturday and he explained to them what happened in the Van Buren County woods Monday morning. The first shots were fired by Howarth, Beebe's girlfriend, in a jealous rage after catching Junior and Henslee having an affair in a camper.

It started Monday morning, when Beebe left his mother's house; where he lived and had spent the night with Howarth, the family member said.

Beebe then went to pick up Henslee in his black pick-up truck -- the one witnesses reported seeing. Henslee and Beebe were intimate in that camper in the woods, according to Beebe, when his mother dropped Howarth off at the property where the camper sat. Howarth started looking for Beebe after seeing his truck, and found him with Henslee.
That's when Beebe claims Howarth picked up a shotgun already in the camper and shot Henslee to death. Beebe then wrestled the gun away from Howarth and shot her, his family said.
Next, he got scared and buried the bodies -- where they were found Thursday night.

The shotgun was out because Beebe and his son had been working on target practice on the property.

more at link
http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/target_8/Beebe-to-family-Didnt-kill-Henslee

Crocus, look once again at the Last Seen chart posted by Tuba which I have reposted here. Notice particularly the intercepted sign and planets in the 1st House.

When we find an intercepted sign on the 1st House, things are not what they seem. At 7:30 am that morning, on the surface, all was seemingly well. But unbeknown to the players something was hidden (interception), about to rise to the surface.

The sign Aquarius tells us what was to come would be sudden, unpredictable. The planets within the interception clearly show the trouble/harm (MARS) would come from a man (SUN) who would possibly use deception (NEPTUNE) to bring harm (CHIRON, 28 Aquarius, not shown).

There is no testimony showing harm coming from a woman; on the contrary, based on afflictions to the MOON, only to a woman.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Here is Julianis Natal Sunrise Chart.....from Missing Kids links the dob.
Such an adoreable child. But aren't they ALL. :(

The article says they will resume searching the canal tomorrow (Tuesday)
They should! It must be incredibly deep and murky. They've retrieved at least 5 cars already.
http://www.pattersonirrigator.com/v...apping-victim?instance=lead_story_left_column

TR Juno conj. his SN and opposes TR Uranus a rather volatile set-up of
Planets and asteroids with the malefic SN. Natal NN 29th deg.Pisces (conj.Scheat)
Misfortune with water…….NN is also conj. Lachesis
Juliani has a Yod formation which includes Mercury Venus and the apex is Pluto

screenshot003wy.jpg

Sorry to report, they found little Juliani, in the canal today:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/02/01/california.child.body/index.html?iref=NS1

A water authority employee found the body around 7:38 a.m. Tuesday, MacKenzie said.

Authorities on Saturday had called off their lengthy search for Juliani in one part of the 117-mile Delta-Mendota Canal, but said the search would continue elsewhere.

News reports give various times regarding the tragic discovery. I have seen 7:30 am and 7:10 am in different reports. I cast the chart using the 7:30 am time.

I used Santa Nella CA as the Discovery location:

121:00 W
37:15 N

ASC 18:35 Aqu
SUN 12:25 Aqu
MOO 25:56 Cap

MARS day / MARS hour

1) MARS 13 Aquarius hovers above ASCENDANT in the unfortunate 12th House, semisquare URANUS of discovery.

2) MARS squares POSEIDON (drowning) 03 degrees separating; SUN squares POSEIDON, 02 degrees separating. POSEIDON is posited at 09 Scorpio, a critical degree.

3) Discovery rises (ASCENDANT = 18 Aquarius).

4) Traditional Lord 1 SATURN 17 Libra Rx is posited in the 8th House of Death. Retrogradation signifies Juliani is dead / comes back in a damaged condition). Modern Lord 1 URANUS is intercepted (submerged) in Pisces (water).

5) Intercepted traditional Lord 1 JUPITER 01 Aries is quindecile traditional Lord 1 SATURN. Such a stressful aspect is further testimony of the death and return in damaged condition. The body was found because intercepted modern Lord 1 NEPTUNE 27 Aquarius is visible in the 1st House (visible, not intercepted).

6) The SUN and MOON are both posited in the unfortunate 12th House; MISfortune also resides in the unfortunate 12th House and is in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES). MOON is four minutes of arc from critical (26 cardinal); Lord 5 the Child MERCURY is posited within the unfortunate 12th House as well --- the turned 8th house of the 5th house child --- and is critical (26 cardinal) and partile square the Arabic Part of DEATH 26 Libra in the the radix 8th house.
JulianiCardenasBODYDISCOVERY.jpg

Juliani's natal SUN 00 Cancer is partile trine the Discovery chart EQ (a secondary ASCENDANT) 00 Pisces.

His natal and secondary progressed SOUTH NODE 29 Virgo in both charts close opposes the Discovery chart URANUS in Pisces (discovered in water) and inconjuncts NEPTUNE conjunct CHIRON, both in Aquarius, (discovered harmed in water).

Juliani's secondary progressed SUN 05 Cancer close opposes the Discovery chart PLUTO (death, transformation) and his sec. prog. MOON 22 Cancer (based on sunrise natal) opposes Discovery MOON (25 Capricorn) - MERCURY the 5th House Child (26 Capricorn). The opposition could possibly be more exact, impossible to tell without true birth time.

Juliani's tertiary progressed SOUTH NODE 25 Virgo trines the Discovery MOON. His tert. prog. SUN 29 Leo partile opposes Discovery CHIRON 29 Aquarius and tert. prog. MOON 17 Leo close opposes Discovery ASCENDANT 18 Aquarius.

And so we are burdened with a sad and tragic ending to a heartbreaking case.

May you rest in peace with the Angels, little Juliani.

Sadly,
Soulscape

A concerned citizen called police at 7:12 pm on Monday, January 10, 2011 to report an abduction in progress.

MicheleMcCoyAbductioninProgress-1.gif

Crisis is in progress with ASCENDANT/DESCENDANT in critical degree, 9 Fixed. SUN 20 Capricorn is posited in the unfortunate 6H / Turned 12H conjunct MARS of violence. MOON 04 Aries is in the Turned 3rd House of Cars (radix 9th House), applying square to PLUTO of kidnapping.

ASTRAEA the Eyewitness (asteroid) is posited at 15:51 Aries in the turned 3rd / Radix 9H partile square the MARS/PLUTO (violence) midpoint 15:55 Capricorn.

The chart's SUN/MOON midpoint 27:22 Aquarius is partile conjunct NEPTUNE of disappearance.

The Part of FORTUNE 25:55 Taurus (radix House 10) becomes MISFortune, partile conjunct ADMETOS (a death marker) and minutes of Arc away from partile conjunction to ALGOL, the most malefic Fixed Star in the Heavens.

Lord Turned 1st (radix 7H) URANUS 27 Pisces is partile square Lord Turned 8th of Death (radix 2H) MERCURY 27 Sagittarius. Traditional Lord Turned 1st (radix 7H) SATURN 17 Libra in Radix 3H of cars is conjunct the Arabic Part of CATASTROPHE 16:41 Libra (and close opposed ASTRAEA 15:51 Aries and square the MARS/PLUTO midpoint 15:55 Capricorn).

PLUTO/CERES midpoint (a kidnapping marker) 19:17 Capricorn is close conjunct the SUN 20:24 Capricorn. Asteroid PERSEPHONE, another kidnapping marker, is posited at 05:36 Taurus, partile trine PLUTO, often prominent in kidnapping charts, and close conjunct the Arabic Part of FATALITY 06:29 Taurus.

Whether we use the 1st House or 7th House for Michelle (I chose the 7th, making it the Turned 1st), the ASCENDANT/DESCENDANT degree of 09 Leo/Aquarius squares her natal SUN 11 Scorpio.

Event PLUTO (kidnapping) 05 Capricorn partile opposes her natal VERTEX (a fate marker) 05 Cancer and inconjuncts her natal MOON 04 Sagittarius (sunrise position).

Event SUN 20 Capricorn partile conjuncts Michelle's natal SATURN.

Event SOUTH NODE 02 Cancer partile inconjuncts Michelle's Secondary Progressed SUN 02 Sagittarius placing that SUN in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES), foretelling catastrophe/tragedy/fatality.

All in all, the testimonies are dire. Michelle has been missing 22 days as I post this commentary, and I fear for her well-being.

Sadly,
Soulscape

HollandOHCoupleMurdered001.jpg

As victim John Clarke spoke on his telephone inside the house, person or persons of criminal intent entered unannounced. John dropped the phone asking, "Who are you? What are you doing here? What do you want?"

He and his girlfriend, Lisa Staub were bound and plastic bags were attached over their heads. They succumbed to asphyxiation but had also received neck injuries. Duct taped hands prevented their removing the sacks.

The "true" south node of the Moon may assist in identifying the killers and capturing them, especially since the Part of Capture is at the solstice point of our recent Full Moon. They are some good ways off from the scene of the crimes.

Bringing this over... very sad. :(

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2011-02-03/story/body-young-woman-missing-jan-10-believed-found

Body of young woman missing since Jan. 10 believed found

emains found in Northwest Jacksonville are believed to be those a woman missing since last month, the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office said Thursday night.
Police said a tip brought them to Ribault River Drive but they would not disclose the exact location.

This is so tragic... I really do hope it happened immediately (for many reason) but especially b/c of the way LE handled this from the beginning.

Prayers to her family and friends. RIP, Michelle. :(

http://www.news4jax.com/news/26733285/detail.html
Remains Likely Missing Woman's Found
Remains Believed To Be 20-Year-Old's Located About 2 Miles From Her Home

Remains believed to be missing 20-year-old Michelle McCoy were found in a Northside lot about two miles from her home Thursday night, Jacksonville Sheriff John Rutherford said.

Police had been searching the vacant lot behind an assisted living facility in the 3900 block of Ribault River Lane off Winton Drive since early Thursday morning.

UPDATE2/4/11
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=189944
McCoy's boyfriend, 52-year-old Larry Thompson is the suspect in the case.Rutherford said Thompson is at large.

Recent media coverage has revealed John Clarke's prior criminal record, along with his birthdate. It is 4-15-89.

Tuba, I read your comments to support the idea that this crime could be motivated by retribution. Any chance that victim John Clarke's prior robbery conviction is related to these murders?

From Toledo Blade:
Clarke was arrested, along with Daniel St. Clair and Quintwez Sanders, in 2007 for robbing two men at gunpoint in two separate incidents in Toledo when Clarke was 18.

In January, 2008, Clarke pleaded no contest to two reduced charges of robbery, a second-degree felony, and was sentenced to three years in prison by Judge Denise Dartt.

In June, 2009, Judge Dartt granted Clarke's motion for early release and placed him on community control — or probation — for three years. St. Clair also was released early from prison, while Sanders, who was sentenced to six years in prison because he was carrying the gun, remains in prison.

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20110205/NEWS02/110209564

I haven't been able to locate a DOB for Ms. Straub.

respectfully shortened

Recent media coverage has revealed John Clarke's prior criminal record, along with his birthdate. It is 4-15-89.

I haven't been able to locate a DOB for Ms. Straub.

Thank you for JC's DOB.

We might have hers. 12/21/90 DOB for LS.
Would be wonderful if someone can confirm hers.

The trouble is that we know about robbery incidents in 2007 but we don't know about other acts, crimes, offenses Clarke may have committed. By offenses, meaning merely something done that offended a violent type. It could even be something Clarke did or said in prison. But one thing we do know, it is an old matter.

The trouble is that we know about robbery incidents in 2007 but we don't know about other acts, crimes, offenses Clarke may have committed. By offenses, meaning merely something done that offended a violent type. It could even be something Clarke did or said in prison. But one thing we do know, it is an old matter.

This has been posted on the "Crimes in the News" thread:

Belimom: Regarding the law and his problems with the law, I think his Hades at 7 degrees Gemini quincunx his Vesta (the law) at 7 degrees Capricorn and conjunct that troublesome star FACIES, is the indicator in his chart.

Yes, I do think we will find that he somehow, in someway, was familiar with the killer(s) but I feel very badly of course, for both of them.

I'd be surprised if it was a totally random hit.

According to news reports, Michelle was Last Seen by her husband at approximately 9:45 am on Monday, February 7, 2011 and Reported Missing at 6:12 pm that evening.

The Event Charts, in conjunction with Michelle's natal and secondary progressed charts (relocated and based on sunrise) suggest, unfortunately, this likely to be a suicide.

MICHELLEDUBOISLastSeen2711945am.jpg

Michelle was born with SUN partile conjunct ALCYONE, the Weeping Sisters, always giving something to cry about. We learned from news reports Michelle was on medication, fighting depression.

Her natal SUN/MOON midpoint 19:46 Taurus (sunrise, relocated) is close square REPORTED MISSING ASCENDANT 20:10 Leo.

Her natal MARS/SATURN (brutality, cruelty marker) 10:37 Cancer is partile square the LAST SEEN ASCENDANT/DESCENDANT axis 10 Aries/Libra.

Note: In the LAST SEEN chart, I assigned Michelle to the radix 7th House (Turned 1st) 10 Libra and I read this partile square of natal MARS/SATURN as cruelty/brutality against herself (1st House = one's body).

The LAST SEEN DESCENDANT degree 10 Libra (Michelle) is partile conjunct the notorious Death Star VINDEMIATRIX, The Widow Maker. Michelle's secondary progressed MARS/SATURN (brutality, cruelty) 07:17 Virgo is partile conjunct the REPORTED MISSING Arabic Part of SUICIDE2 07:25 Virgo with both exactly squaring Asteroid ATROPOS (Endings) 07:38 Sagittarius in the REPORTED MISSING chart.

Michelle's Secondary Progressed SUICIDE2 (based on sunrise relocated natal) 20:06 Leo partile conjuncts the REPORTED MISSING ASCENDANT 20:10 Leo. The REPORTED MISSING SUN/MOON midpoint 15:26 Pisces is partile conjunct the 8th House of Death Cusp 15:17 Pisces.

There are several other markers that point to the same unfortunate outcome.

In the LAST SEEN, MOON, indicator of the activity and co-ruler of the Missing Person, is posited in the unfortunate 12th House. In the sign of Aries, MOON is disposited by MARS, here in the radix 11th House and conjunct the SUN. SUN and MARS together are violent and both are posited in erratic, unpredictable Aquarius in the turned 5th House of Actions Taken. Notice if you turn the chart with 7 = 1, 8 = 2, etc., you would find MOON in the Turned 6th House of Stress & Distress. It is also known as the House of Sickness (including mental) and the House of Deliberate Choices...

Aries Rising in this chart and MOON in Aries gives a sense of self-initiated action / self-destruction, particularly with MOON's placement in the 12th House of Suicide / Turned 6th House of Stress/ Distress/ Deliberate Choices.

Lord 8 of Death PLUTO 06 Capricorn is partile conjunct the MIDHEAVEN (what comes before the Public Eye), conjunct VENUS 03 Capricorn, Lord Turned 1st (Michelle). VENUS is also Lord Turned 8th of Death (radix 2nd House). Co-Lord 8 of Death MARS 17 Aquarius is partile trine SATURN of Depression posited in the Turned 1st House (radix 7th House) and symbolizing once again Michelle's (Turned 1st House person) depression (SATURN Retrograde) and self-cruelty. The Arabic Part of DEPRESSION 15:22 Taurus is partile conjunct the Turned 8th House of Death (radix 2nd House).

The LAST SEEN Arabic Part of DEATH 18:25 Scorpio is 35 minutes of Arc from exact conjunction with SERPENTIS, the Accursed Degree of the Cursed Sign, 19 Scorpio, close square MARS 17 Aquarius (co-Lord 8 of Death) and partile square SUN 18 Aquarius.

MICHELLEDreportedmissing612PM2711.jpg

MICHELLEDEBOISSunriseNATAL52074relocated.jpg

None of this bodes well for Michelle.

Sadly,
Soulscape

Authorities have confirmed the body found this morning is that of Michelle Dubois. At this point cause of death has not been determined.

This has been a most tragic case and my heart goes out to her devastated family and friends.

May you rest in peace with the Angels, dear Michelle.

Sadly,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads