Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am sick to my stomach. When will someone put a stop to these people?

(Respectfully snipped)

That someone must be we, the people. No one else can do it. It does appear the public tide is continuing to turn. More and more in the media are becoming disenchanted, imo, or at least paying attention to the negative feedback they get from those they serve.

I really hope the legislature gets involved and prevents this type of money grubbing misuse of a real tragedy from ever happening again. Otherwise, we may see more and more trying to buy a ticket on a similar gravy train like the Anthony's, imo.

Yes, shouldbe, the hearing is deferred and we do not know why. The interpretation under the chart speaks to the change of mind because ! Mercury turns backward that very day, 7 May. I think the postponement frustrates both sides. We don't yet know whether the bar gives thumbs up or down to Baez after the more recent complaints. Keep in mind that it was Dominic who gossiped about unseemly jail behavior, later passed on by Hoover. And it was Dominic who filed a complaint that may contain more than one grievance or censure.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/MarsIntoAries2009039.jpg

As Soulscape always reminds us the 0° Aries point of the Zodiac is so important. It is a degree of excitement and notoriety and beginnings. All the more so, at the ingress of Mars onto the degree, which occurs on Wednesday, April 22. It is a signal astronomical and astrological event and it takes place at 8:45 a.m. in Orlando. How strange to see the prisoner's poor judgment splashed all over the map. Battle Royal in the offing with Defense and Prosecution exactly squared off and Mars ruling the police investigation, H. 6 and the H. of homicidal Circumstances, 11. It is also, 11, the H. of Planning and the Sun is there on a degree of planning, ruling H. 3 of evidence.

Moon and Venus are desperate and dispose of the Mercury in Taurus and somehow, we see that because they are elevated in House 10, on view. Either we will be seeing the infirmary video or some look at prisoner even more recent and just as fraught.

Just as the entry of Sun into Capricorn at Washington D.C. makes the Annual Ingress chart that yields government fortunes for the New Year, the chart for the entry of Mars into Aries should tell us what is happening in Orlando from now until the end of May when Mars leaves Aries to enter Taurus for June. The chart delivers information about this locale because it was cast in Orlando. Naturally, there are other matters that interest and affect the citizens of this city but this time, only the Anthony case is under the magnifying glass. :Banane37:

After the indictment, Pluto appeared in the jury sector of charts. Here Pluto is conjunct that cusp. The Moon applies to a trine of Pluto there, so the couple is trying to balance bad publicity by influencing the jury pool.

Marc Edmond Jones would tell them NO! The ruler of H. 3 and the ruler of H. 9 are adverse, so do not do t.v. interviews!

They push the limits of the law and 17° Libra 56' is four minutes from the degree of arrest. It is not the statements made during their interviews at investigation that are trouble, it is the statements made later that are contradictory and obstruct justice. Both Mercury and Jupiter afflict 17° Libra 56' and say, "Muzzle it!"

Saturn at the cusp of H. 2 threatens their solvency and Mars in H. 8 runs up debts and rules, along with Pluto, the House of income. They are reaching for a golden apple also (Moon applying to a trine of Pluto).

They push the limits of the law and 17° Libra 56' is four minutes from the degree of arrest.

Their legal advisor, Brad C. is up against the wall when it comes to CA. He could have told her 100 times to zip the 'ole mouth shut, but she won't have it.
If she continues to insist on talking, he may have to consider cutting himself loose from the nightmare. These interviews and contradictions are making his job impossible.

Saturn at the cusp of H. 2 threatens their solvency and Mars in H. 8 runs up debts and rules, along with Pluto, the House of income. They are reaching for a golden apple also (Moon applying to a trine of Pluto).

Pitiful they're in this negative financial position. Any monies that do come in (secret deals we are not privy to) will have to go to the Defense of their daughter who gets three square meals a day as they contemplate visiting the Dept. of Children & Families breadline for food stamps.

In the above composite chart, a meld of the two Anthonys and their natal charts, Uranus is antiscion of Mars in House 8 and Uranus = the prisoner. That means whatever transit hits Mars will reflexively react on Uranus and vice versa. Since these are two malefic planets as appearing here, that is bad news for the Anthonys and for her.

The recent reports of vomiting at her cell are confirmed by this horoscope and the habit or involuntary reaction appear serious. Uranus is found at the daughter's Sixth House cusp (turn the chart, please) and the Moon is applying to an inconjunct of that Uranus, a sickness aspect because the Moon rules the cusp of H. 6 of illness. Ivy Goldstein wrote a considerable amount of material on this aspect when involving the cusp of H. 1 and the cusp of H. 6. Mars in the daughter's H. 4 and Saturn at the Midheaven for her are talking. Her ambition for a verdict of not guilty is overly ambitious and she is riding for a fall.

After the indictment, Pluto appeared in the jury sector of charts. Here Pluto is conjunct that cusp. The Moon applies to a trine of Pluto there, so the couple is trying to balance bad publicity by influencing the jury pool.

Marc Edmond Jones would tell them NO! The ruler of H. 3 and the ruler of H. 9 are adverse, so do not do t.v. interviews!

They push the limits of the law and 17° Libra 56' is four minutes from the degree of arrest. It is not the statements made during their interviews at investigation that are trouble, it is the statements made later that are contradictory and obstruct justice. Both Mercury and Jupiter afflict 17° Libra 56' and say, "Muzzle it!"

Tuba noticed something in your chart about solvency, sounds far fetched but remember KC telling people that the A's were giving her the house? We have definitely seen KC's revenge and hatred for her mother in many areas of this case, could it be KC's intentions have two purposes: get off and run free and financially destroy her mother in particular......are the A's going to lose their house or be in financial straights from bills trying to help their daughter?

I know or at least I think I know that it's been said that the charts have not indicated that there would be any further charges, ex. obstruction for George, Cindy and Lee. If so, is this b/c they are throwing out all these inconsistencies without being under oath. Also, if that's the case, then what about the inconsistencies between the Morgan depos and other police intv's.

I just think they (Cindy, in particular) needs a good slap into reality or she's headed for a hard crash once guilty verdict is handed down. Maybe obstruction charges would shake them into the reality of the situation.

Any insight, astros?

I did look at their mutual home in this composite chart and it is legally protected. There will be problems as time ticks by but those problems will be overcome. They have good karma in this area of life and they do take excellent care of their property. In these times that are so bleak for them, the home is a huge comfort and they have EARNED it.

Posted on the My Orange Clerk website today:

4/23/2009 A NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY

Any ideas as to when the public will get to see this? I'm ready for a new document dump.

**BTW, any idea when Angel will be returning. I really miss her updates. She is always so on top of things. Angel if you're reading.....you are missed. :blowkiss:

Without knowing the subject of the documents, there is not a ready determiner for when we can expect a release but tomorrow would be such a perfect day. Mercury will be exactly sextile Uranus and late in the day, there is a New Moon.

I did look at their mutual home in this composite chart and it is legally protected. There will be problems as time ticks by but those problems will be overcome. They have good karma in this area of life and they do take excellent care of their property. In these times that are so bleak for them, the home is a huge comfort and they have EARNED it.

I believe there is a Homestead Act in Florida where the homes are protected. So that would mean the worst that can happen is they will lose their insurance protection or get stuck with very high premiums.

You're correct; the Homestead provisions of Florida law do indeed protect primary residence homeowners from creditors to a large degree, among other things, such as a property tax exemption to lower the taxes on one's primary home. However, that protection is not inviolate and in certain circumstances a primary home may have a lien placed against it and/or be sold to satisfy a debt that meets the criteria set out by the legislature and the courts. Occasionally, a lien is misplaced on homestead property and is an avoidable lien, or an unenforcable lien, even if the property is sold. But again, in certain circumstances, the homestead provision will not prevent foreclosure to satisfy a lien placed due to an unrelated debt.

Voluntary liens, such as mortgages, have little or nothing to do with the Homestead laws. So, for example, if a Florida resident is dependent on a source of income that ends up evaporating and are unable to meet their mortgage payments, the mortgage company could and would foreclose, of course. Many people have put their homes up to guarantee loans for other purposes, such as bond for a loved one, only to have that loved one abscond and they ended up losing their home.

I don't know what the stars say about this and would appreciate input from our talented astros but what I'm trying to get across here is that the A's may have used their home as collateral to pay the experts and/or JB, expecting continued donation windfalls, book and movie deals to pay the expenses. Our dear Tuba has suggested they should have shut up and should stay shut up because it will hurt them. This may be how it will hurt them, by hurting the expected cash flow to pay off any voluntary liens.

There's also an old principle in Florida law that one's poverty cannot protect them from their actions and some debts are not dischargable under bankruptcy protection. So, hypothetically, I keep filing frivolous lawsuits against Tuba because I'm annoyed that she doesn't see jail time in the immediate future for the A's. ;) So, Tuba, of course, wins suit after suit, having it dismissed as frivolous and wants to be compensated for attorney fees, time and trouble. Now, in this hypothetical, I'm impoverished. Maybe I'm in jail or something and didn't work for two years before that so I have no money and no assets, just my home. A court can place a lien on that home to collect the judgment and it very well may withstand appeal. A court could, under extreme, very rare circumstances, even order the home to be sold with me still living in it! It would be much more likely, however, that Tuba's lien for fees and costs would come at a time when I sold the home on my own or possibly even if I refinanced it.

Hope that info helps more than it bores to tears. :)

Thanks for all you do for us, Tuba. I'm curious about your emphasis on the word "earned" and hope you'll clarify. I'm not sure why I'm curious so I can't explain. I just am; it's niggling at me a bit. Is your emphasis sort of like an expectation of what CA feels, you know, like that's her feeling, (as most if not all of us feel we've earned what we've worked so hard to achieve); or, were you speaking your own feelings? (Again, like we should all respect the achievements of others.) Maybe the answer will help me figure out why I have the question. :) TIA!

It was my own value judgment. I believe we all develop in, let's say, columns in this life. Our development in one column may be very low but we may have topping development in another column. As householders, custodians of their real property, good & faithful servants of the coinage given, so to speak, the Anthonys have acted admirably. They are, to my eye, excellent caretakers of their parcel.

Speaking of the A house. Do any charts say anything about the house itself?
I keep asking myself how could they live there and see the playhouse and toys.
Caylee would haunt me for life in that house memories would drive me crazy.
TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member