Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
10/5/2009 a motion to strike defendant's legally flawed motion to dismiss counts i and ii of the indictment against casey marie anthony

http://www.wesh.com/news/21207035/detail.html

snipped:

In a motion to strike, prosecutors argued that the paperwork filed by attorney Jose Baez and Casey Anthony's other attorneys is "legally flawed." The state said that in its current form Anthony's motion to dismiss is not even worth Judge Stan Strickland holding a hearing to consider it.

We are receiving notice again here at WS that the court proceedings in our trial of the lesser crimes begins October 12. The information, interpretation and chart have been on our calendar since the State won through and received a fovorable ruling some weeks ago.

Tuba, SS, Fifth & all the New Motion (below) is Timestamped 10/05/09 @ 10:54am!!!!!

NEW MOTION: State Seeks Dismissal Of Defense's Motion To Throw Out Charges Against Casey
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/1005 Casey Motion.pdf
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BAEZ TALKS: 'Plea Deal' Comments To Geraldo
http://www.wftv.com/video/21207724/index.html

SHEAFFER ANALYSIS: Legal Analyst On Baez Comments
http://www.wftv.com/video/21207781/index.html

*NOTE: In this video near the end Kathi Belich reports that a hearing for the latest motions will be held Oct. 16th, 2009
VIDEO REPORT: Casey Anthony's Lawyer Comments On 'Plea Deal'
http://www.wftv.com/video/21209460/index.html

DOCUMENT: State's Case File On Duct Tape
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21184243/detail.html

:angel:

Tuba, the hearing for October 12th, is listed in the county clerk records docket for her murder charges! So far they don't have the check fraud hearing date in the dockets yet! IIRC there is an article stating what the Oct. 12 hearing is for....I'll see if I can find it.

Here is what is in the docket for the criminal charges for the murder etc.
Criminal (Murder etc.) Case Docket Updated!

CASE CALENDAR:
Event Date-------Event Time----------------Description-------------------------------------Location
10/12/2009---0900---MANUAL - TRIAL---------ROOM 6-D ON THE SIXTH FLOOR

CASE ACTIONS:
Docket Date----Defendant-------------------------------Docket Entry
7/7/2009---A---NOTICE OF HEARING FILED <01/21/2010> 10:00 A.M.

10/5/2009---A---MOTION TO STRIKE DEFENDANT'S LEGALLY FLAWED MOTION TO DISMISS COUNTS I AND II OF THE INDICTMENT AGAINST CASEY MARIE ANTHONY

FYI: I added this message next to the video report from WFTV, but in case it's over looked: Judge S scheduled another hearing for Oct. 16th, 2009 for all of the most recent motions! As soon as I find out what time this hearing is I'll post it ASAP! :winko:

:angel:

Whatever is presented in court, we'll be tuned in and the chart for it is on the calendar. This feels like a water shed in the case.

So this is the one where the guy said he saw a half-dressed KC (skirt up to here, blouse cut down to there - my words) and Caylee walking about 10 feet behind?

If this is true, maybe she was waiting until GA left for work to return home. Remember there was all that activity on her cell phone in the afternoon. I need to go back and check the charts done for that day.

This witness could be correct, but I don't know.... :waitasec: With such a baffling bunch of people, one never knows. If KC and child were out shopping (with no money of her own!) when GA says they were at home.......... hmmmmm. :rolleyes:

Posted by Soulscape:

According to the work I have already done on Caylee's charts, JUPITER, MOON & THE NODES were particularly active on 6/16/08 at 2:50pm.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There were extraordinary "hits" for this date & time. The procedures I used, combining horary with vedic and using some of Richard Houck's techniques is incredibly complicated. I don't want to confuse people by going into this. Also, I want to emphasize this possible "Death Date" is my suspicion and my suspicion only, based on my own astrological investigations!

This is from my notes but I don't have when she posted it. I'll look around for a link.

Got it! Here's the link to Soulscape's post:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2598567&postcount=491"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee[/ame]

Here's Tuba's Discovery of Death Chart for this same day:

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/DiscoveryofDeath006.jpg

Notes from Tuba:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2890416&postcount=83"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee: #3[/ame]

Notes from Soulscape regarding George claimed last Caylee sighting:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2989000&postcount=47"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee: #4[/ame]

Could there be anything in the charts that show if this is could be true?

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- For the very first time in the case against Casey Anthony, her lawyer says he won't rule out the chance of a plea deal.

"Any plea that would ever be taken would have to be taken by Casey,” Jose Baez told Geraldo Rivera during an interview over the weekend. (more at link)

http://www.wftv.com/news/21209000/d...l=orlc_8pm&tmi=orlc_8pm_1_07000110052009&ts=H

So this is the one where the guy said he saw a half-dressed KC (skirt up to here, blouse cut down to there - my words) and Caylee walking about 10 feet behind?

If this is true, maybe she was waiting until GA left for work to return home. Remember there was all that activity on her cell phone in the afternoon. I need to go back and check the charts done for that day.

This witness could be correct, but I don't know.... :waitasec: With such a baffling bunch of people, one never knows. If KC and child were out shopping (with no money of her own!) when GA says they were at home.......... hmmmmm. :rolleyes:

Posted by Soulscape:

According to the work I have already done on Caylee's charts, JUPITER, MOON & THE NODES were particularly active on 6/16/08 at 2:50pm.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There were extraordinary "hits" for this date & time. The procedures I used, combining horary with vedic and using some of Richard Houck's techniques is incredibly complicated. I don't want to confuse people by going into this. Also, I want to emphasize this possible "Death Date" is my suspicion and my suspicion only, based on my own astrological investigations!

This is from my notes but I don't have when she posted it. I'll look around for a link.

Got it! Here's the link to Soulscape's post:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee

Here's Tuba's Discovery of Death Chart for this same day:

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/DiscoveryofDeath006.jpg

Notes from Tuba:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee: #3

Notes from Soulscape regarding George claimed last Caylee sighting:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee: #4

Actually, iirc, the new witness's timeline is that he saw them around 4pm and also iirc, that was one of the windows of time available per BondJamesBond. Add to that partial timeline that KC was at TL's and on the way to Blockbuster around 5pm, iirc.

So, if the new witness, JT and our own BJB are correct on the timeline then Jolynna's post regarding the flies takes on a bit more weight, imo. The timeline updated with the new witness makes the time of death between 4 and 5 pm. This would rule out the A home, imo, and make it much more likely that poor Caylee was placed in the trunk still alive. Maybe drugged, as Tuba's charts indicate, but alive and maybe in the position described by the tech who viewed the stain. I pray she was drugged and just never woke up but I don't think KC cared if she did -- she was duct taped, after all so couldn't really make noise. I despise that monster. I really do. Were I on the jury I wouldn't be able to vote for the dp without first asking if there were a harsher punishment available.

ETA: Please do not rely on this post for info; going from memory from a few days ago which may be wrong and don't know if these times have been updated in the meanwhile. Good idea to check the new witness thread for updated details. :)

Could there be anything in the charts that show if this is could be true?

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- For the very first time in the case against Casey Anthony, her lawyer says he won't rule out the chance of a plea deal.

"Any plea that would ever be taken would have to be taken by Casey,” Jose Baez told Geraldo Rivera during an interview over the weekend. (more at link)

http://www.wftv.com/news/21209000/d...l=orlc_8pm&tmi=orlc_8pm_1_07000110052009&ts=H

Don't forget that JB sought out a plea deal in July 2008, I believe it was; at the latest, August 2008.

Yes, as you know, we have had it on this board several times and recently. This may be the first time WFTV had registered Jose Baez talking openmindedly about a plea but it is not the first time he has aired his position, a correct one. It is up to the prisoner and he has consistently said that. Over these many mos., it has been mostly on At Large where I have heard him make his brief statement about a plea bargain.

Although a bargain would, of course, lighten his work load, his frankness about the client stems from deep indignation at being lied to so thoroughly for so long, complete with acting performances. It is not mere disillusionment, he has as the one person she was meant to confide in, been insulted by her perfidy and he well knows it. A look at his own chart for December is overdue and I will do that now.

Yes, as you know, we have had it on this board several times and recently. This may be the first time WFTV had registered Jose Baez talking openmindedly about a plea but it is not the first time he has aired his position, a correct one. It is up to the prisoner and he has consistently said that. Over these many mos., it has been mostly on At Large where I have heard him make his brief statement about a plea bargain.

Although a bargain would, of course, lighten his work load, his frankness about the client stems from deep indignation at being lied to so thoroughly for so long, complete with acting performances. It is not mere disillusionment, he has as the one person she was meant to confide in, been insulted by her perfidy and he well knows it. A look at his own chart for December is overdue and I will do that now.

Tuba....thank you for all you do. You and the other astros are so very much appreciated. :blowkiss:

Examining Jose Baez's natal & progressed planets and the December 2008 transits, the outstanding impact came from the Full Moon square to his Jupiter-Pluto conjunction. His faith in the client exploded. When we have a square to our Jupiter, too much is expected of us as well. She had overstepped all boundaries of decency in relating to other human beings, especially confidants. Plus, the finding of the remains at Suburban and what it meant to her culpability required of him a whole new strategy on the double!

Now the Websleuths can at best smile ironically and cough at the efforts of the rest of her Team to present her in court as "an innocent young woman". Putting lipstick on this one or forcibly removing it cuts no ice with us.

Actually, iirc, the new witness's timeline is that he saw them around 4pm and also iirc, that was one of the windows of time available per BondJamesBond. Add to that partial timeline that KC was at TL's and on the way to Blockbuster around 5pm, iirc.

So, if the new witness, JT and our own BJB are correct on the timeline then Jolynna's post regarding the flies takes on a bit more weight, imo. The timeline updated with the new witness makes the time of death between 4 and 5 pm. This would rule out the A home, imo, and make it much more likely that poor Caylee was placed in the trunk still alive. Maybe drugged, as Tuba's charts indicate, but alive and maybe in the position described by the tech who viewed the stain. I pray she was drugged and just never woke up but I don't think KC cared if she did -- she was duct taped, after all so couldn't really make noise. I despise that monster. I really do. Were I on the jury I wouldn't be able to vote for the dp without first asking if there were a harsher punishment available.

ETA: Please do not rely on this post for info; going from memory from a few days ago which may be wrong and don't know if these times have been updated in the meanwhile. Good idea to check the new witness thread for updated details. :)

BBM

Just wanted to point out something else regarding Caylee's time of death, and that is Casey's own words in her written statement to LE.

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_CaseyStatement071608.htm

Casey is very vague about what time she dropped off Caylee at Sawgrass. She writes that it was between 9am and 1pm - a surprising 4 hour window. Even more oddly, she writes this twice, being very definite about something very vague.

"(WORD "around" crossed out) between 9am and 1pm, I, Casey Anthony took my daughter, Caylee Marie Anthoy, to her nanny's apartment."

"between 9am and 1pm, I took Caylee to the Sawgrass apartments,"

Casey places herself elsewhere (at work at Universal) from 1pm until 5pm. Despite her vagueness regarding what time she last was with Caylee, she is very specific about what time she left work at Universal - around 5pm. No 4 hour window here. At 5pm it was safe for Casey to place herself back where Caylee was. Casey knew by 5pm, Caylee was dead.

"I left work around 5pm, and went back to the apartment to pick-up my daughter."

Because she placed herself away from Caylee in her story, until, very specifically "around 5pm", I believe that's the time of Caylee's death.

Casey *could have* even said she left Caylee at Sawgrass overnight - or for a few days - or for a few weeks for that matter, but 5pm was on her mind so much, she could not resist writing it down in her vague story.

JMO

Sorry for interrupting. :)

Examining Jose Baez's natal & progressed planets and the December 2008 transits, the outstanding impact came from the Full Moon square to his Jupiter-Pluto conjunction. His faith in the client exploded. When we have a square to our Jupiter, too much is expected of us as well. She had overstepped all boundaries of decency in relating to other human beings, especially confidants. Plus, the finding of the remains at Suburban and what it meant to her culpability required of him a whole new strategy on the double!

Now the Websleuths can at best smile ironically and cough at the efforts of the rest of her Team to present her in court as "an innocent young woman". Putting lipstick on this one or forcibly removing it cuts no ice with us.

my bold........
Wasn't it last December after Caylee was found that JB didn't visit her for a week or 10 days?

State's motion to unseal George's grand jury testimony so they could obtain a transcript has been granted. I wonder if the media will be able to obtain a copy as well? Can't wait to hear what he said behind closed doors that he thought would remain closed. :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob_gf