Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lunar eclipse has an impact on Cindy and was covered in Post #197 of 12/6 in this thread. It was one of the December afflictions to Prisoner's chart as described in post #183, same page. However, I did not detail what comes from its hard angle to Prisoner's Sun and so, will present more on this effect. To follow.

At this time and on Monday, the prisoner seeks attention and the admiration of onlookers but the eclipse sinks a fist in her ego instead. Any attempt to pressure Judge Perry or indeed, anyone in authority, produces embarrassment. Emotional energy is squandered and impatience is defeated. Post eclipse, there will be reduced vitality. As you know, eclipses and lunations affect a broad swath of time so we are already very much under the influence of Tuesday's lunar eclipse.

Out of our sight, there will also occur confrontations and tensions in relating to The Team. She now feels she has agreed too readily to certain elements of her defense and is reconsidering. After the eclipse has made its impact, there will be no going back however. She must then accept the consequences of her earlier agreement or ceding to counsel. She is very much a participant in the friction and competition for control that is going on, looking for a declaration that she is right and has been right all along. We who have observed her for over two and a half years know she's doing figure eights in the dust, always ready to back and fill later. One thing is sure, the Moon's eclipse will stir that dust.

Orlando Attorney Mark Lippman Issues Media Statement Regarding Legal Representation in Casey Anthony

ORLANDO - Orlando attorney Mark Lippman issued the following statement regarding the various inquiries created by the release of evidence in the Casey Anthony case today December 17, 2010.

http://www.prlog.org/11159810-orland...y-anthony.html

Thank you Tuba...I wonder if her team are requesting she consider changing her plea to save her own life...JMHO

Seems after Krystal Holloways transcript came out (again), the Anthony's found it necessary to have their attorney issue the above statement, in regards to KH's depo and their marriage and adamant GA did not ask for $20,000 but never mentions the allegedly $5,000 KH gave to GA to save his home...JMHO

Huge lie??? Things are probably not good in their marriage..Do you see a split/separation?

Couple of things about that statement. It states that George, only George not Cindy, authorized them to release the statement. I also that this statement was interesting:

"Mr. Lippman stated that he and his clients strive to continue with their original commitment that they want to keep the distractions from encumbering the presentation of the defense or the prosecution in this case and will not speculate as to how today’s discovery release will impinge on the case."

We do know how Mr. Baez feels about pleas because he states his judgment on this subject to the public in television interviews and conversation. He reminds us that it is Prisoner who must do the time or lose her life and thus it is her decision. Other members of The Team may not share this view. We know Terence Lenamon did not. There are so very many strategic and tactical decisions in a defense, however, that Prisoner may balk at, aside from an ultimate plea. Whatever seems not to be working, such as the Roy Kronk straw perp or the EquuSearch witnesses, Prisoner will find some rationalisation to "prove" she was never behind the tactic in the first place.
Even where she originally suggested it.

Thank you Tuba...so she will take this alllll the way to the end...and in the end, when found guilty, she will still claim her innocence...Yeah right! The prisoner will take it to the extreme, just like GA described her...Well, it's her life...she should do as she sees fit...even if the DP is the verdict...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

At this time and on Monday, the prisoner seeks attention and the admiration of onlookers but the eclipse sinks a fist in her ego instead. Any attempt to pressure Judge Perry or indeed, anyone in authority, produces embarrassment. Emotional energy is squandered and impatience is defeated. Post eclipse, there will be reduced vitality. As you know, eclipses and lunations affect a broad swath of time so we are already very much under the influence of Tuesday's lunar eclipse.

Out of our sight, there will also occur confrontations and tensions in relating to The Team. She now feels she has agreed too readily to certain elements of her defense and is reconsidering. After the eclipse has made its impact, there will be no going back however. She must then accept the consequences of her earlier agreement or ceding to counsel. She is very much a participant in the friction and competition for control that is going on, looking for a declaration that she is right and has been right all along. We who have observed her for over two and a half years know she's doing figure eights in the dust, always ready to back and fill later. One thing is sure, the Moon's eclipse will stir that dust.

WOW!!!!! You were really, really spot on with this one. Especially the part about "any attempt to pressure the Judge or indeed, anyone in authority, produces embarrassment." Thanks Tuba

Oh, LambChop, my frustration was boundless. Just as Rachel Fugate stood to argue for sunshine on the mitigation witness discovery, the power failed here due to storms. None of the tv. or newspaper websites put the videos up last time I checked, although I'm sure they will. Do you have any recommendations?

Since Cindy made a point of making a press release about the state of their marriage....I wanted to point out that she was not wearing her wedding ring at today's hearing.

2gspshh.jpg

Oh, LambChop, my frustration was boundless. Just as Rachel Fugate stood to argue for sunshine on the mitigation witness discovery, the power failed here due to storms. None of the tv. or newspaper websites put the videos up last time I checked, although I'm sure they will. Do you have any recommendations?

You could try yelling at Mercury, but I don't think it will do any good until after the 30th.

Recently, some media have suggested in bold type that Lori Cree searched the precise location of Caylee's remains in earlier months and found nothing. That is misleading.

I went on a hunt for the time of her police interview and when I found it, read the entirety of the q. and a. She did go to the area both as EquuSearch volunteer and independently but it was impassable. She makes clear toward the end of her interview that she had not thought Kronk's discovery incredible but that she was thoroughly candled because she & her companions hadn't found Caylee.

Her answers will actually be far more useful to the prosecution, including and especially her sworn statements about the weekend Miller and George induced the prisoner to come out and point to the spot where the body was, thwarted by Cindy spinning on her ear and bouncing them all to the curb.

Looks like something major is going on.......

12/21/2010 Motion In Limine
to Prohibit the Introduction of a Table Knife and any Testimony Related Thereto as Allegedly Found in the Defendant's Automobile

Regarding Testimony that the Defendant has a History of Lying and/or Stealing

Regarding Testimony of Neighbor Brian Burner in Refernece to Shovel

Regarding Speculation as to Defendant's Knowledge

to Preclude Testimony Connected to Questions and Responses of Witness Anthony Rosciano in the Interview by Corporal Yuri Melich and Sergeant John Allen Related to Sexual Relations with the Defendant

to Preclude Testimony or Alleged Statements of Witness Anthony Lazaro Connected to Inquiries, Conversations, or Interrogations by Corporal William Edwards Related to Sexual Relations with the Defendant

12/21/2010 Motion to Withdraw

12/21/2010 Order Granting Motion to Withdraw

Agree, salvarenga! Thanks for the posting of this information. Any time on the filings?

I got this as a reply to a DM I sent WFTV on Twitter:

"Attorney for Deputy Cain withdrew from the case. We'll take a look at the motions. Thanks!"

I'll post here as soon as they have them listed.

Agree, salvarenga! Thanks for the posting of this information. Any time on the filings?

Tuba -

Muzikman is in the process of uploading them now.

12/21/2010 Motion In Limine - Filed 12/21/10 at 12:02PM
to Prohibit the Introduction of a Table Knife and any Testimony Related Thereto as Allegedly Found in the Defendant's Automobile
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/67719341/20101221-Motion-in-Limine-to-Prohibit-Production-of-Table-Knife

12/21/2010 Motion In Limine - Filed 12/21/10 at 12:03PM
to Preclude Testimony Connected to Questions and Responses of Witness Anthony Rosciano in the Interview by Corporal Yuri Melich and Sergeant John Allen Related to Sexual Relations with the Defendant
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/67723377/20101221-Motion-in-Limine-To-Preclude-Testimony-of-Anthony-Rusciano-about-Sexual-Relations

Regarding Speculation as to Defendant's Knowledge - (When GA wanted her to mark the map for TM.)
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/67724382/20101221-Motion-in-Limine-Regarding-Speculation-as-to-Defendents-Knowledge

12/21/2010 Motion In Limine - Filed 12/12/10 at 12:03PM
Regarding Testimony of Neighbor Brian Burner in Refernece to Shovel
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/67725321/20101221-Motion-in-Limine-Regarding-Testimony-of-Brian-Burner-and-Shovel

12/21/2010 Motion In Limine - Filed 12/21/10 at 12:04PM
to Preclude Testimony or Alleged Statements of Witness Anthony Lazaro Connected to Inquiries, Conversations, or Interrogations by Corporal William Edwards Related to Sexual Relations with the Defendant
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/67721098/20101221-Motion-in-Limine-To-Preclude-Statements-of-Anthony-Lazaro-about-Sexual-Relations

2010.12.20 Order Addressing Defense Motion for Additional Hours of Investigtion and Prior Travel of Experts - This was filed 12/20/10 at 5:16PM. From the order it looks like they were supposed to provide itemized statements by close of business on 12/21/10. MuzikMan was there right at 5pm. It doesn't look like they did.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/67726925/20101220-Order-Addressing-Defense-Motion-for-Additional-Hours-of-Investigtion-and-Prior-Travel-of-Experts

Regarding Testimony that the Defendant has a History of Lying and/or Stealing
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/67726322/20101221-Motion-in-Limine-Regarding-Any-Testimony-That-Defendant-Has-History-of-Lying-And-Or-Stealing

DefenseFilesAgainstExpectedTestimony001.jpg

January 14, day of the reset hearing, sees planets favorable to Prisoner, in the main. Possibly some correction and amplification to these motions will precede that day or they may be heard at another date. More than the stack of motions is on the docket. Prisoner may benefit from some other facet of the case going forward but these motions are worse than paper airplanes. However, better than spitballs.

Speaking of things to come, we will be watching as two exalted planets, Mars and Saturn (never on amicable terms) square off. December 27, 28 and 29. Saturn is coming from Prosecution and Mars from Defense this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member