Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, for some reason I never think of that. She, as a Pisces especially, should not take medication when her significator (in this instance Venus in Scorpio) is afflicting Neptune. She could say, "I feel a panic attack coming on" and get meds, even if, as usual, it was not true. Contra-indicated for today, definitely. I will re-view the tape of this to see if I can detect the effects but if you saw them, I trust your judgment above mine on this.

Happy New year to all...I am going now to read today's chart

Casey looked drugged, could they have put her on something? Can a lawyer order a doc to medicate before appearing in the courtroom?
She just looked bad to me

Someone commented out on the main thread...that mentally Casey had removed herself from the position she is in and instead sees herself as a member of the defense team. In other words, she's working on the defense of some imaginary helpless girl not really getting that this is all about her.

What are your thoughts on that Tuba?

Personally, I don't know if she really believes that but she definitely seems to get a kick out of "working" during the hearings. Taking her notes, showing them off to the other team members, straightening papers, etc.

Oh and either her or Baez (couldn't tell which one Mason was referring to) now has the "official" job of making sure the mic at the table is turned off each time. Both of them looked eager to take on the responsibility. LOL

My impressions of the hearing:

HJBP is tired of the defense shenanigans. Baez still doesn't really have a clue as to how fed up he is with them. Mason is either really good a pretending like he is clueless or he genuinely is clueless. Either way, he TOTALLY turns me off when watching him. I can imagine most jury members will feel the same way. He spent a lot of time complaining about how many hours he had worked on this case (600 to date) but as the poster sleutheronside pointed out....that amounts to 15 hours per week since he annouced he was becoming part of the defense team.

Baez was so tickled that Casey noticed he got a new haircut...which by the way is a little too young looking for him. The haircut is a little to hip (IMO, to stylish for an attorney who wants to be taken seriously). Someone finally brought Casey some clothes that looked appropriate and serious but she mucked it up by laughing and giggling and playing with her hair. Cindy wore red.....odd color choice as I'm sure she didn't want to be noticed. (snark intended).

I personally felt like Mason was trying to give veiled threats to Judge Perry...ex. don't want to have to try the case twice. This seemed to get a bring it on response from the judge. As in...come on...I dare you.

Baez nor Mason are never fully prepared for these hearings. They both continue to come off as unprofessional. The old gag of...I'm old, my hearings bad, my eyesights no good....is really getting tired. It's used as an excuse every hearing.

May have more thoughts later....still waiting on WFTV to upload part III.

Well...that loaded 9th House of Law sure did come down on the Defense. How embarrassing for them. The FAIR Judge let it be known he is not going to be bullied, especially when verbally threatened with a possible 2nd trial. Mars= bring it on.

ENOUGH!! I do believe they got the message, stop wasting taxpayers dollars, the courts time and KNOW that this trial WILL happen in May.

So the Defense got their way for the additional $800+ over what the JAC had approved for transcribing (THIS TIME), but they also took a few steps back when the Judge imposed those costs the Prosecution took on with the contempt Motion & respective legal fees.
Now they hear it and they feel it where it counts.

Prosecution was prepared, allowed them a few breaks and didn't waste the courts time, even noted something about '"KC should not be harmed by her Defense' decisions." (sloppiness) I was impressed.

I don't like they acknowledge they still can attempt to color Roy Kronk in a bad light during the trial in hopes of throwing the jury off and raising possible doubt even though they accept that the Prosecution will immediately object and the Judge will rule in Prosecution's favor to shut that down.
LEAVE KRONK ALONE!!! The Anthony's should be glad poor little Caylee was found. He's a HERO.

TUBA, your chart was right on! Thank you.

If some posters in the main forum think that the prisoner is playing Let's Pretend and conducting herself as a member of the defense team, I agree with that impression and saw that in her behavior when she was making daily trips to the Kissimmee office with her big media notebook too. I also remember how she spoke to her folks about how her time needed to be used. How different is this, really, from posing as an event planner? However, even back then, she knew she was not an event planner and enjoyed the impersonation. "Lying is so much fun." But back in Cell F, the mask falls and she does know what she is inside for. The illusion overtakes her when she is with friends, House 11 on The Team, Aquarius. See Neptune in that sector of today's chart. It is deluding the Venus it squares for the duration of her appearance and stay in the courtroom. When she exited today, she did not look at anyone in the audience, she went rather briskly.

Just got done rewatching the last part of the hearing.....I've had to watch them all twice. Well worth the replay. The video on WFTV did not pan over when the HJBP called CM and JB over for a sidebar. I would love to know what the court saw while this was taking place. Once CM threatened HJBP with a retrial, I could really tell the HJBP was carefully choosing his words and wanted to say a lot more than what he was actually saying. That's the first time I've ever saw him call over just one side for a side bar and not both. I thing he gave them a tongue lashing...on record with the reporter...but still respectful enough to not do it in open court....such a professional always.

I was also wondering if the charts would show any sign of CA or GA ponying up for more interviews in the near future. Somehow, I have the feeling JB is going to want them to so as to help pay for whatever these sanctions add up to. Thoughts?

One more thing.....anybody get anything on who the judge was that was there listening and then got up and left in the middle. HJBP brought attention to the fact that he was leaving....CM said he shouldn't have been leaving almost like CM had him there for some reason. Whoever this judge was, I saw it posted on the main thread that he recently retired.

we have added the batter... whipped the eggs... poured it into the pie shell.

Bake it a bit ((we are doing that now))

she is DONE.

MOO

From the same hearing but two totally different looks. Look at how tightly her jaw is clenched in that last photo.

fnnfa.jpg

24ytl6u.jpg

Source: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-trial-photos,0,7769386.photogallery

My impression was that Casey was very excited to be in Court - she seems to love the drama and the fact that all of this fanfare is because of her. She acts as if she is as smart as her counsel (which I happen to agree with) and that the items she writes on her paper are very important and will help her case.

Casey and Jose seem to be made of the same cloth. They believe they are smarter and better than everyone around them. Anyone who does not treat their opinions as gospel truth deserves their contempt. They do very little work but expect and demand exceptions be made for them because they are "special." They do not think they need to do any real work like the rest of us. Jose is just like Casey, believing his own hype and feeling secure in his ability to "outsmart" everyone around him.

Jose and Casey seemed (at least before today) to act as if they had a right to control all aspects of the case, including discovery and timelines. It does not seem to sink in what a poor impression they make - they are so filled with hubris that they are unable to see themselves in an unfavorable light.

Thank you Tuba for all that you do! I enjoy reading everything you have to say

I think KC looked very nice today in that color. But I could also see how thin she is becoming so obviously she is aware of what is going on and no more fun and games. I also was shocked at CM's behavior which I assume could be because he could care less what anyone thinks because he plans to retire. Plus the more he tries to pull off being the "superhero" of this case the more material he will have for any book deals he feels will be in his future. I think the only true unselfish attorney on KC's team is AF. She appears to be doing her job and not whining about any inconveniences she may have suffered. jmo

LDB dropped the knife and I, for one, am sorry to see it go. It came from the Pontiac and even though the tape could not be identified to it, the gum on it was not an edible substance. Maybe down the line, it could have come in handy. The knife was Mars in today's chart and, even though combust & in square to Saturn, it is exalted in Capricorn.

Salvarenga, the attorney for the senior Anthonys is trying his best to silence his clients due to the harm they have done themselves. I doubt he will cooperate with plans for t.v. appearances any time soon but they have defied lawyers before.

Would Cheney-Mason have a judge sit in to monitor the proceedings and how his people are treated by this court? I think so. But IF he is asking for oversight on a judge, do you find that anxiety professional? And what will His Honor think!!!

I think that thought came to the Judge's mind and that's why he made a bold public comment about him exiting the courtroom. I also think that same Mars influenced his tone and overall demeanor toward the Defense. Time to stop the dancing around guys, you're pressing your luck.

Salvarenga, the attorney for the senior Anthonys is trying his best to silence his clients due to the harm they have done themselves. I doubt he will cooperate with plans for t.v. appearances any time soon but they have defied lawyers before.

Would Cheney-Mason have a judge sit in to monitor the proceedings and how his people are treated by this court? I think so. But IF he is asking for oversight on a judge, do you find that anxiety professional? And what will His Honor think!!!

I think CM is walking a VERY tight rope with His Honor. Today JB got the worst of the spanking bc he was the author of the motion in question. If I were a betting person, I would say CM might as well step up and turn around b/c he's surely next. I just kept thinking back to that hearing where LDB told HJBP that CM basically said to hell with the orders I'll do what I want. To which HJBP replied, SURELY he didn't say that. All while giving that look over the top of his glasses that he gives when you can tell he wants to say sooo much more but he's way to professional to let CM get him in a bind.

IF CM thinks he can get anything past HJBP going forward, he better realize that he's not getting by he's only getting caught up in that little bit a rope that HJBP's giving them to hang themselves.

LDB dropped the knife and I, for one, am sorry to see it go. It came from the Pontiac and even though the tape could not be identified to it, the gum on it was not an edible substance. Maybe down the line, it could have come in handy. The knife was Mars in today's chart and, even though combust & in square to Saturn, it is exalted in Capricorn.

I think the problem with the knife lies with Cindy. When she "cleaned" it, the residue on it became too degraded for any conclusive forensic testing. I would bet that someone's told the SA's office that more than likely that knife was used to cut the duct tape but they can't scientifically prove that or state with 100% certainty to that fact in a court of law. I take it as one of those things that everybody probably knows about but nobody can discuss.

Also, on several of the motions I noticed the LDB stated she would not object to them "as they were written". I am wondering if perhaps she doesn't have her own set of loopholes to get these things brought in...hmmm. I need to go back and listen to which one's she specifically mentioned that on.

Happy New year to all...I am going now to read today's chart

Casey looked drugged, could they have put her on something? Can a lawyer order a doc to medicate before appearing in the courtroom?
She just looked bad to me

HMMMM...didn't looked or seemed medicated to me...I did notice when she first sat down she was trying hard to supress a smile and then gave Baez the nice hair compliment and big smile..

Someone commented out on the main thread...that mentally Casey had removed herself from the position she is in and instead sees herself as a member of the defense team. In other words, she's working on the defense of some imaginary helpless girl not really getting that this is all about her.

What are your thoughts on that Tuba?

Personally, I don't know if she really believes that but she definitely seems to get a kick out of "working" during the hearings. Taking her notes, showing them off to the other team members, straightening papers, etc.

Oh and either her or Baez (couldn't tell which one Mason was referring to) now has the "official" job of making sure the mic at the table is turned off each time. Both of them looked eager to take on the responsibility. LOL

I agree with your post..
Just like Casey assumed a "job" with ex-boyfriend Tony L..she has now assumed a new job as what...co-counsel, paralegal...

Mason gave Baez the Mic job..

Just got done rewatching the last part of the hearing.....I've had to watch them all twice. Well worth the replay. The video on WFTV did not pan over when the HJBP called CM and JB over for a sidebar. I would love to know what the court saw while this was taking place. Once CM threatened HJBP with a retrial, I could really tell the HJBP was carefully choosing his words and wanted to say a lot more than what he was actually saying. That's the first time I've ever saw him call over just one side for a side bar and not both. I thing he gave them a tongue lashing...on record with the reporter...but still respectful enough to not do it in open court....such a professional always.

I was also wondering if the charts would show any sign of CA or GA ponying up for more interviews in the near future. Somehow, I have the feeling JB is going to want them to so as to help pay for whatever these sanctions add up to. Thoughts?

One more thing.....anybody get anything on who the judge was that was there listening and then got up and left in the middle. HJBP brought attention to the fact that he was leaving....CM said he shouldn't have been leaving almost like CM had him there for some reason. Whoever this judge was, I saw it posted on the main thread that he recently retired.

bbm
That would be Judge O.H (Bill) Eaton from the 18th Judicial Circuit Court, Seminole & Brevard County..
not sure why he was there...

From the same hearing but two totally different looks. Look at how tightly her jaw is clenched in that last photo.

fnnfa.jpg

24ytl6u.jpg

Source: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-trial-photos,0,7769386.photogallery

Prisoner doesn't look well rested. Her dark circles under her eyes tell me she's not sleeping well. Maybe it's Caylee haunting her in her nightmares..

Also if you think prisoner looks thin, I wonder if Baez took her pounds. He seemed very bloated yesterday (not being snarky). I wonder if he's stress eating due to this case. I think he needs to stop with the acquittal notions for she will not walk free, IMO...he needs to get serious and let prisoner understand how bad things look right now...stop with empty promises..JMHO

I also agree with the fact this prisoner has taken on the persona of a defense attorney. She thinks she can pull this off, she needs to rethink her position..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I do not think CM cares what JP thinks about him. He is far too disrespectful to his honor in some of his responses. My opinion is CM only has concerns about CM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo