Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In re to Casey's birthday--it seemed to me those pictures of her puking in the toilet was from her 21st birthday. Some of those that have been interviewed were taking up for her because they said who doesn't get drunk on their 21st birthday, like it was a passage. I just can't remember who all commented on it or who was in the pictures with her. Guess I will have to go back and do some research. Thought this might help and maybe those with better memories of all the interviews and pictures will remember.

There is a Full Moon (FM) on 14 October in the afternoon. This is a Tuesday, ruled by Mars, and transit Mars will visit Casey's 6° Scorpio Pluto that day. Mars in the heavens will also be a perfect 60° from the betrayal Mars-Neptune in her chart. Venus will be making a favorable trine to her Mercury, while squaring Neptune. I'm thinking her courtroom demeanor will be demure despite the inner roiling of Mars on her Pluto. The Sun will be on the Fixed Star Spica, a fortunate influence for everyone and Mercury will be about to turn direct on the Fixed Star Vindemiatrix. That star is known as the significator of widowhood but extends its meaning to other deaths in the family. It is also identified with martyrdom. Perhaps the defense sees her as a martyr to economic duress since Baez consistently refers to her thievery and impersonation as mere economic crimes. Heh!

aksleuth, we have only Casey's own word that she came down w. strep throat in April but reading the entries in Diary of Days or whatever that chronicle was, it does sound real and as if it caused a wobble in her twisted orbit. I wish I could find the exact day but it seems to be April 12. At least, she did not mention it on April 11 but by the 12th it was taken as read. Maybe she was already ill by the 11th. April 20, still sick but able to finally sit up. I went with the April 12, which gives a very late Libran ASC. Then, of great interest, I look for the answer to your question about Casey's change of status and find that on 1 October, Mars was 28° Libra! The Suspect. Caylee does have Libra Moon conj. Jupiter, so we may have an ASC after all. Nonetheless, I will keep an open mind and continue to look for her actual birth time. This time gives the same Sign on H. 12 and H. 1 and that fits in regard to self-undoing.

Thanks Tuba, You're the best. I learn so much from your posts. Matilda

Thanks so much, Tuba. I'll take a look at a chart with Casey ASC as Libra. Might be brilliantly insightful for us. I won't take it as written in stone until it's proven, but this is a good thing to consider.

I haven't done all my homework, so I missed the details of Casey's illness. With Casey, one always has to take her words with a grain of salt, thus, my reluctance to jump on what she claims as fact. With this girl, I stand with the motto of Missouri, "show me". Not that I doubt your word one bit, Tuba. :blowkiss:

Matilda, the movie, "On the Beach" was rather grim, but very good. It was about finding love in the midst of nuclear annihilation. It wasn't for the faint of heart. I'm talking about the 1959 version, the one with the "Waltzing Matilda" theme song. The latest version ended slightly differently, albeit, it "ended".

WM, don't worry about those links not working. I searched their sites and couldn't find anything about it, so maybe they decided to pull their articles.

Cotton Candy, unfortunately we do not know Casey's birth time and so, we have no wheel for the Houses of her horoscope. Yours is a good question and if infamy were to manifest in her horoscope, planets in her Tenth House (H. 10) and aspects from planets to her H. 10 and Midheaven would indicate it. I am on a quest today and maybe you can help me. In April, Casey was sick in bed with a strep throat for quite a long period. I have examined the transits of April and it looks like her Cancer Moon was the planet under attack, from Mars. Now I need to find out what day she fell ill and that should provided her Moon position. From there (because the Moon moves fast) we will be able to get an idea of her birth time. Can you help me look for that Aprill illness? I did not find it with Web Sleuths search. I will be back after noon and will join in the search. Casey's Venus in Aries would also have been squared by Mars in April but that is not as strong as the conjunction to her Moon.

Thank you....I'm not sure if I can find out the date of her April illness, but I'll look around at other boards investigating this case.

Recently there was some medical news about the effect of diet cola on the brain. The circuitry becomes hyper-excited and overheated according to the report. That is what I see when I look at Casey's Mars Uranus conjunction in a Fire Sign square her Mercury. Fried wiring. Shorting out. Because of this alignment, I was not at all surprised to learn a few mos. ago that she had a seizure at the end of 2007. Someone with this affliction should never do drugs. As a Piscean, she is susceptible to addiction but with the above planetary affliction, she is vulnerable to brain damage. Some of the character & personality changes Jesse remarked on may be owing to drug use that began when she strayed from their engagement.

I'm so glad you addressed this , Tuba. I read about Pisces being the Zodiac sign most prone to addiction and was curious of the effect her chart has on this aspect. My sister is a Pisces and has recently been battling an addiction and it is a scary sight. Her eyes really bulge which reminds me of KC's first mug shot. she looked really strung out, IMO:eek:

Sorry not to have been on these past few days. Sudden attack of arthritis in my hip has laid me a bit low. I hope it passes soon, and then I will feel more like myself.

It's is probably that Saturn/Uranus opposition messing with my Sag and Gemini planets...

Sorry not to have been on these past few days. Sudden attack of arthritis in my hip has laid me a bit low. I hope it passes soon, and then I will feel more like myself.

It's is probably that Saturn/Uranus opposition messing with my Sag and Gemini planets...

Glad to see you are back. Been worried about you!:)

housemouse we sure do miss you lots :blowkiss: hope yo feel better soon

I have been reading Tuba's posts with interest, and am so happy that she is here!

The more astrological minds on this case, the better. We each have a different approach, yet reach such similar conclusions!

I don't think we absolutely have to have Casey's birthdate at this point, however. It would be nice, particularly for house placement and personal points.

The timing of Caylee's disappearance, and the links between Casey's planets and the transits at that time are enough.

Everything we said about water or a dumpster, then garbage dump seems to be confirmed by LE. Some of you might have to go back and read through the first thread to see when that info was gleaned from Caylee's chart. (Water ruling both the 4th and the 8th, but with Pluto (garbage) in the 4th)

I have been reading Tuba's posts with interest, and am so happy that she is here!

The more astrological minds on this case, the better. We each have a different approach, yet reach such similar conclusions!

I don't think we absolutely have to have Casey's birthdate at this point, however. It would be nice, particularly for house placement and personal points.

The timing of Caylee's disappearance, and the links between Casey's planets and the transits at that time are enough.

Everything we said about water or a dumpster, then garbage dump seems to be confirmed by LE. Some of you might have to go back and read through the first thread to see when that info was gleaned from Caylee's chart. (Water ruling both the 4th and the 8th, but with Pluto (garbage) in the 4th)

Housemouse - What is the next important/significant date according to your charts and why???

And, in case any of you need a "heads up" about the years ahead, please know that Pluto is moving into Capricorn.

So, what does that mean?

Read this, download it, and ponder it. The world we think we know is going to change. Smart people pay attention, and adjust their sails accordingly.

http://www.mmacycles.com/articles/articles/pluto-in-capricorn/

Hi HM! I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well, you've been missed!:blowkiss:

I just read the link above and will read it again with fresh eyes in the morning. Thank you for sharing--such a blessing. I'm very interested in finding the thread about this financial challenge; went to the Jury Room today but to no avail. Were you sidelined by "Arthur" or did I miss it? Looking forward to reading more of your insights when you're feeling better. Try vodka. JK!

Recently there was some medical news about the effect of diet cola on the brain. The circuitry becomes hyper-excited and overheated according to the report. That is what I see when I look at Casey's Mars Uranus conjunction in a Fire Sign square her Mercury. Fried wiring. Shorting out. Because of this alignment, I was not at all surprised to learn a few mos. ago that she had a seizure at the end of 2007. Someone with this affliction should never do drugs. As a Piscean, she is susceptible to addiction but with the above planetary affliction, she is vulnerable to brain damage. Some of the character & personality changes Jesse remarked on may be owing to drug use that began when she strayed from their engagement.

I'm sorry; I'm not trying to be rude, but... huh??? Diet cola... fried wiring... ???

Housemouse - What is the next important/significant date according to your charts and why???

Pink, I haven't been doing much with the charts on Casey these past few days. I have been mostly studying the "bailout" charts, and do not like what I am seeing.

They keep linking to the Saturn/Uranus opposition.

(That is the one that is timing my blinkety-blank arthritis flare. Saturn square natal Mars, in case anyone is wondering.)

This Saturn/Uranus opposition is one to watch, particularly for the next month, as it will gradually become exact on the date of the election. A difficult time for our nation, friends.

Hi HM! I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well, you've been missed!:blowkiss:

I just read the link above and will read it again with fresh eyes in the morning. Thank you for sharing--such a blessing. I'm very interested in finding the thread about this financial challenge; went to the Jury Room today but to no avail. Were you sidelined by "Arthur" or did I miss it? Looking forward to reading more of your insights when you're feeling better. Try vodka. JK!

Have been sidelined by Arthur. Will see if I can get a thread started in the Jury Room.

Cheap White Chardonnay and a couple of Aleves, which isn't a particularly smart combo, but I am more afraid of the arthritis drugs out there... too many "side-effects", lol!

Started a thread in the Jury Room. Go there, and let me know what charts you would like posted, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!