Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
shgrbkr, I'll be glad to explain & hope I can be clear. The zodiac placement 8° - 9° Libra is on the Tenth House cusp of the "great power" entry in the diary of days. That House, and very actively, that cusp, refer to our aspirations and ambitions. It is also the House of fate, pronouncements about our fate from a judge; a parent, our career, authority figures like a boss, our reputation & standing in however wide our community. The fixed star named Vindemiatrix is also at that point in the zodiac, 8° - 9° Libra. This star carries meaning with it. It is associated with the death of someone very close to one. Although it is known as the star of widowhood, if your cousin lives with you, the presence of that star could even refer to him or her. There are other indicators of death, even other stars connected with death, but this particular star Vindemiatrix reappears in chart after chart of our case file. It dashes hopes that Caylee is alive. In that first horary or question chart I cast, Mars was at 9:16 Libra. The Moon ruling H. 8 had passed over that Mars and earlier, over the planet signifying Caylee, at 4:02 Libra. She is conjunct Mercury at 6:19 Libra. My horary was Where Is Caylee? Because she is with Mercury, something belonging to her should be found, even if her remains are unidentifiable.

By Mars about to go critical I mean that Mars was minutes away from 4 degrees of Virgo in the diary of days chart. There are only a few critical degrees in the zodiac but 4° Virgo is one of them. They denote a crisis. An emergency, an exigency, a situation blows up. Such a crisis whether recognised by KC or not (what a cold customer) was coming in eight days when she lifted that material or composed that poem.

shgrbkr, maybe you would serve as our sentry and look for critical degrees in our charts or your own. 0, 13, 26 are the degrees of crisis in Aries, Cancer, Libra & Capricorn, the Cardinal Signs. 9, 21 are the degrees in Taurus, Leo, Scorpio & Aquarius, the Fixed Signs. 4 & 17 are the degrees in Gemini, Virgo, Sag & Pisces, the Mutable Signs. As you can see, moving through the zodiac, they occur every 13° and denote a climax in the affairs shown in the chart at hand. Remind us if we overlook such degrees, pointing to a crisis, would you?

shgrbkr, I'll be glad to explain & hope I can be clear. The zodiac placement 8° - 9° Libra is on the Tenth House cusp of the "great power" entry in the diary of days. That House, and very actively, that cusp, refer to our aspirations and ambitions. It is also the House of fate, pronouncements about our fate from a judge; a parent, our career, authority figures like a boss, our reputation & standing in however wide our community. The fixed star named Vindemiatrix is also at that point in the zodiac, 8° - 9° Libra. This star carries meaning with it. It is associated with the death of someone very close to one. Although it is known as the star of widowhood, if your cousin lives with you, the presence of that star could even refer to him or her. There are other indicators of death, even other stars connected with death, but this particular star Vindemiatrix reappears in chart after chart of our case file. It dashes hopes that Caylee is alive. In that first horary or question chart I cast, Mars was at 9:16 Libra. The Moon ruling H. 8 had passed over that Mars and earlier, over the planet signifying Caylee, at 4:02 Libra. She is conjunct Mercury at 6:19 Libra. My horary was Where Is Caylee? Because she is with Mercury, something belonging to her should be found, even if her remains are unidentifiable.

By Mars about to go critical I mean that Mars was minutes away from 4 degrees of Virgo in the diary of days chart. There are only a few critical degrees in the zodiac but 4° Virgo is one of them. They denote a crisis. An emergency, an exigency, a situation blows up. Such a crisis whether recognised by KC or not (what a cold customer) was coming in eight days when she lifted that material or composed that poem.
meant to pm you

Tuba/Soulscape - is there any way to predict what chances there are that Tim Miller and TES will be able to locate any remains or personal items belonging to Caylee when they head out for their search in early November? I know that the physical search is scheduled to begin November 8th and preparation will start a few days in advance - so I am not sure what date you would use.

TIA ... yvette

Tuba/Soulscape - is there any way to predict what chances there are that Tim Miller and TES will be able to locate any remains or personal items belonging to Caylee when they head out for their search in early November? I know that the physical search is scheduled to begin November 8th and preparation will start a few days in advance - so I am not sure what date you would use.

TIA ... yvette

Hi Dolce, see post #627 on page 26 of this thread.

Soulscape, Tuba & Kaitland need the exact date and time that the actual search will begin to see what the stars hold.

Fortunately, I think this search will be covered by the new heavily, so we will definitely know the time that it begins!

Aren't these gals on this thread awesome?!

Looking at my horary Where Is Caylee and looking at the chart I did on Equusearch, Oct 9, I see that the Part of Find is 18° Aries in both charts. I had more or less discounted my horary since I live on the Left Coast.

Being 3,000 mi. from the crime scene means that I am hindered in asking such a question because the whole sector known as the near neighborhood is removed from inquiry for me. There is no part of Florida that is near neighborhood to me. If I were in Orlando and asking the question, I could derive some clues from the fact that the victim was positioned in H. 3 of the near neighborhood or, in contrast, was positioned in H. 9 of at a considerable distance.

The victim appears in House 9 in my horary, this at a considerable distance from me but that narrows the location not at all. It is preferable that someone ask the question who lives in Orlando for the above reasons. In any case, Caylee is at 4° Libra in H. 9. The Moon is 18:19 Libra on the degree of arrest in H. 10 and opposite the Part of Find at 17:29 Aries, the same degree as the Moon's Node. That is, the mean node at 17:19 Aquarius. That horoscopic fact is the one impeding discovery of remains but thank God for the air sample shown by the node. The decomposition is (F) remains but in the air (Aquarius is one of three Air Signs).

My horary is drawn in pencil but I will make a better copy of it and paste it in the case album at photobucket. I need a new plastic wheel having worn out two and I am having trouble finding one. AFA sells one that doesn't suit my purposes, too big and with a weird outer rim. I will gladly order one through the mail if anyone knows of a shop that carries plastic wheel templates/stencils. Mine is in small pieces. A shop could just slip the stencil into an envelope.

As usual, the horary is at http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt

You will see that the air sample that went to TN Body Farm was taken from enclosed air, the intercepted Second House Aquarius. Intercepts enclose. They also restrain. The interference is always coming from the ruler of the Sign, in this instance Uranus in H. 3 and in Pisces. So no amt. of open airing (Uranus) or scrubbing (Pisces) removed the decomposition parts in the enclosed air or the chloroform because Uranus and Neptune were in each other's Signs or mutual reception. Uranian modern technologies can be applied to the received sample to defeat efforts to obliterate the content of decomposition and airing does not exhaust the chloroform. Neptune is the poison of the chloroform. In a Fixed Sign, it endures.

Hi Dolce, see post #627 on page 26 of this thread.

Soulscape, Tuba & Kaitland need the exact date and time that the actual search will begin to see what the stars hold.

Fortunately, I think this search will be covered by the new heavily, so we will definitely know the time that it begins!

Aren't these gals on this thread awesome?!

Thank you!!! Yes, they are all excellent and so dedicated to providing us with some incredible insight. Now after reading Tuba's last posting I wish that I was able to fly her directly to Florida!!!!! Again thank you!!!!!!

Looking at my horary Where Is Caylee and looking at the chart I did on Equusearch, Oct 9, I see that the Part of Find is 18° Aries in both charts. I had more or less discounted my horary since I live on the Left Coast.

Being 3,000 mi. from the crime scene means that I am hindered in asking such a question because the whole sector known as the near neighborhood is removed from inquiry for me. There is no part of Florida that is near neighborhood to me. If I were in Orlando and asking the question, I could derive some clues from the fact that the victim was positioned in H. 3 of the near neighborhood or, in contrast, was positioned in H. 9 of at a considerable distance.

The victim appears in House 9 in my horary, this at a considerable distance from me but that narrows the location not at all. It is preferable that someone ask the question who lives in Orlando for the above reasons. In any case, Caylee is at 4° Libra in H. 9. The Moon is 18:19 Libra on the degree of arrest in H. 10 and opposite the Part of Find at 17:29 Aries, the same degree as the Moon's Node. That is, the mean node at 17:19 Aquarius. That horoscopic fact is the one impeding discovery of remains but thank God for the air sample shown by the node. The decomposition is (F) remains but in the air (Aquarius is one of three Air Signs).

My horary is drawn in pencil but I will make a better copy of it and paste it in the case album at photobucket. I need a new plastic wheel having worn out two and I am having trouble finding one. AFA sells one that doesn't suit my purposes, too big and with a weird outer rim. I will gladly order one through the mail if anyone knows of a shop that carries plastic wheel templates/stencils. Mine is in small pieces. A shop could just slip the stencil into an envelope.

Hi Tuba see my bold. I live in Orlando very close to where the search will start. Would it help if I asked the question that Dolce posted?

Is there any way to predict what chances there are that Tim Miller and TES will be able to locate any remains or personal items belonging to Caylee when they head out for their search in early November?

Thanks to all of you for your wonderful insight.

The time that you wrote your question will be preserved, as it was on the header bar by your name, of course. I understood your q. at 7:41 p.m., when I looked at this thread. I bow to any astrologer who would like to take up the query and analyse the chart.

Continuing with the horary already cast, there will be an opportunity (60° sextile) for volunteers who are gathering to succeed even before TM returns. The first weekend in November, both Sat. and Sun., ruled by Saturn and the Sun, the bones of the deceased victim (Virgo Sun conjunct Saturn) may be found by searchers. Fairly level fields, Virgo, should be investigated.

Virgo's SW direction does match the area where the pings registered. The Sun rules the intercepted H. 8, the dead victim and she was Leo Sun and ASC in this life. Saturn, as we all know, is the planet representing bones. That is her state at this time. Not as bones, but as a child, she appears in the horary as Venus at 4° Libra and that is the degree identified to her Moon, which is at 4° Libra also. There is now something at or in extremely close proximity to the bones. Something of the nature of the Sun. Could be a yellow flower. Could be an aromatic herb. The airport is not far off but there is a distinct look to the ground here, natural and not groomed in any way as part of a tarmac surround.

If no one is inclined to take your question, we can check into it later. I am "stuck" with the horary I asked for now out of respect for the answers from the oracle. Another time we can talk about the ethics involved in trusting your horary and not dinging it for another answer than what it delivered. Your question is perfect though and from correct intentions. It is just that another astrologer would be appropriate to accept the question. I already asked the question and that moment in time when I did, provided me with an answer. Limited as it is by my location. :doh:

bumping up
The time that you wrote your question will be preserved, as it was on the header bar by your name, of course. I understood your q. at 7:41 p.m., when I looked at this thread. I bow to any astrologer who would like to take up the query and analyse the chart.

Continuing with the horary already cast, there will be an opportunity (60° sextile) for volunteers who are gathering to succeed even before TM returns. The first weekend in November, both Sat. and Sun., ruled by Saturn and the Sun, the bones of the deceased victim (Virgo Sun conjunct Saturn) may be found by searchers. Fairly level fields, Virgo, should be investigated.

Virgo's SW direction does match the area where the pings registered. The Sun rules the intercepted H. 8, the dead victim and she was Leo Sun and ASC in this life. Saturn, as we all know, is the planet representing bones. That is her state at this time. Not as bones, but as a child, she appears in the horary as Venus at 4° Libra and that is the degree identified to her Moon, which is at 4° Libra also. There is now something at or in extremely close proximity to the bones. Something of the nature of the Sun. Could be a yellow flower. Could be an aromatic herb. The airport is not far off but there is a distinct look to the ground here, natural and not groomed in any way as part of a tarmac surround.

If no one is inclined to take your question, we can check into it later. I am "stuck" with the horary I asked for now out of respect for the answers from the oracle. Another time we can talk about the ethics involved in trusting your horary and not dinging it for another answer than what it delivered. Your question is perfect though and from correct intentions. It is just that another astrologer would be appropriate to accept the question. I already asked the question and that moment in time when I did, provided me with an answer. Limited as it is by my location. :doh:

I’ve been skeptical about the accomplice theory (before, during or after the fact) from the beginning. I just can’t imagine anyone being sick/twisted/evil enough --- or even stupid or sex-crazed over Casey enough --- to (a) plot with Casey to do away with her daughter; (b) actually assist Casey in doing away with her daughter; or (c) knowingly help Casey dispose of her (deceased) daughter and further agreeing not to rat out on Casey’s dirty little secret…

Lately attention has been given to witnesses who saw and reported a woman in a hat with sunglasses exiting a wooded area with a shovel and a bag. These witnesses also reported a man standing nearby who may have been a decoy or look-out for this woman, who allegedly looked a lot like Casey Anthony.

I am not saying this woman was or was not Casey Anthony. I am referencing this news report (the subject of one or more WS threads in this forum) simply as an illustration of one of the prevailing rumors flying around surrounding this case.

I addressed another rumor earlier on in this Astrology thread regarding the possibility of an incestuous relationship between Casey and her brother Lee. For that analysis, I examined whether there was natal promise in Casey’s birth chart for that kind of life event to manifest, and determined there was not.

I can’t answer the question “Was there an Accomplice?” by examining natal promise in anyone’s chart, so I will have to resort to a horary question.

Horary astrology answers specific questions from a chart cast for the date, time and place the question was asked (and/or received by and understood by the astrologer).

This is my question, cast for 10-24-08 at 9:39 am EDT (+4:00) 78w53, 42n53. I used the Regiomontanus house system.

You can view the chart here:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/didcaseyhaveaccomplice102408.gif

Question: Is the Rumor True? Did Casey Anthony Have an Accomplice?

First, I want to check the 3rd House of Rumors/ Facts/ Information. Is Neptune there? If so, the rumor is a lie.

In this chart, 27:01 Capricorn is on the cusp of the 3rd House making Saturn Lord 3. Lo and behold, deceitful Neptune is intercepted (hidden) in the 3rd House of Rumors/ Facts/ Information. This is testimony the rumor is a lie.

Notice Neptune is positioned at 21:30 Aquarius --- in critical degree (21 Fixed). Because Neptune is intercepted, Uranus, ruler of Aquarius, is what interferes. Uranus is located in Pisces, the sign of confusion, deception and lying. In fact, Neptune and Uranus are in what is called Mutual Reception. They are in each other’s signs --- they are both in each other’s business, up each other’s butts, both able to act for or in place of the other. What is their business? Deceiving, lying and confusing. This is testimony the rumor is a lie.

Further notice interfering Uranus in lying Pisces opposes Saturn, Lord 3. This is testimony the rumor is a lie.

Next, does the Moon form a hard aspect (conjunction, square, opposition, etc.) to the ruler of 3rd House (or to Mercury, ruler of the natural 3rd House)? If so, the rumor is a lie.

In this chart, Moon is applying to conjunction to Saturn, ruler of the 3rd House of Rumors/ Facts/ Information. Additionally, before Moon goes void of course (leaves the sign it is in), she will oppose Uranus the interferer in confusing Pisces, inconjunct (150 degrees) deceitful Neptune hidden in the 3rd House, and square Pluto (Chart ruler/ Casey). These are two more testimonies the rumor is a lie.

Since we only need three testimonies to cast judgment and we already have five, there is no doubt the rumor is a lie.

But, just for kicks, let’s go further….

23:21 Scorpio rises – never a good Ascendant in a horary chart. Chart ruler Pluto symbolizes Casey. With Pluto in critical 29th degree and Void of Course (making no further aspects before leaving the sign), Casey is at the end of her rope, going nowhere. Pluto is conjunct the Fixed Star Acumen, one of the “Blind Stars” (stars that were known to cause blindness when afflicted). This strongly suggests that no one witnessed (i.e., “saw”) her actions! Before the Moon leaves its sign, it will square Pluto (Casey) and Pluto is too far away from Jupiter to be considered “conjunct.” These are further testimonies that she acted alone and the rumor is a lie.

Nonetheless, Pluto in Sagittarius is disposited by Jupiter and Jupiter is in Fateful Degree – same degree as the Nodes. Since a planet in Fateful degree typically portends a catastrophe, tragedy or fatality, and since Jupiter is the planet that represents Truth, I think its placement in the sign on the cusp of the 3rd House (Capricorn) speaks to the Truth/ Information/ Facts aspect of the 3rd House. At least seven testimonies previously told me that Casey acted alone. Jupiter’s placement in Fateful Degree tells me the “truth,” that her actions resulted in a tragedy/ catastrophe/ fatality. Jupiter is in the sign of Capricorn, thus disposited by Saturn, Ruler of the 3rd House of Rumors/ Facts/ Information, and Jupiter trines Saturn. As ruler of the 2nd House of the Near Future, Jupiter portends that the truth will be revealed sometime in the near future. It will be shown there was no accomplice.

This is confirmed by looking at the End of the Matter 4th House, Pisces, and its ruler Neptune. Pisces is the sign of confusion, deception and lies and its ruler Neptune (confusion/deception/lies) is intercepted (hidden) in the 3rd House of Rumors/ Facts/ Information. In the end, it will be shown that the rumor (Neptune in House 3) was a lie and there was no accomplice.

It will be interesting to see what comes out in the wash at the trial...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hi Tuba see my bold. I live in Orlando very close to where the search will start. Would it help if I asked the question that Dolce posted?

Is there any way to predict what chances there are that Tim Miller and TES will be able to locate any remains or personal items belonging to Caylee when they head out for their search in early November?

Thanks to all of you for your wonderful insight.

Thank you Tuba and Sparky!!! November looks to be very promising!!!! :) Makes this Scorp very happy =)

The burial ground reads like a barren location & I did not intend that. There are trees at this spot and growth on the ground. Water nearby. Cancer rules the H. 8 Cusp and supplies water. We even had flooding here. Saturn brings trees and Virgo, growth. The enclosed area, Leo, is woodsy too and frequented by animals. The Fixed Star Procyon holds the Cusp, one of the dog stars. Zosma, a star connected with poisoning, is with the Sun.

The answer to Where Is Caylee is complicated. We know that partly from Pluto, which rises and always complicates matters. Pluto is square the Part of Death. 28:04 Virgo. Further, the Part of Find gives much importance to the hair and the air sample, already discussed. Those are from Caylee and evidence, along with the cadaverine and putrescine, but they are a memento mori, not a body. Likewise the bone(s). I do think though, that the bone(s) will evidence poisoning from chloroform and Xanax.

The Caylee we know, Venus in Libra, is with God. Venus also rules the apex of the chart, The Highest and Love Itself. They disposit Mercury who in turn, disposits Sun and Saturn.

I’ve been skeptical about the accomplice theory (before, during or after the fact) from the beginning. I just can’t imagine anyone being sick/twisted/evil enough --- or even stupid or sex-crazed over Casey enough --- to (a) plot with Casey to do away with her daughter; (b) actually assist Casey in doing away with her daughter; or (c) knowingly help Casey dispose of her (deceased) daughter and further agreeing not to rat out on Casey’s dirty little secret…

Lately attention has been given to witnesses who saw and reported a woman in a hat with sunglasses exiting a wooded area with a shovel and a bag. These witnesses also reported a man standing nearby who may have been a decoy or look-out for this woman, who allegedly looked a lot like Casey Anthony.

I am not saying this woman was or was not Casey Anthony. I am referencing this news report (the subject of one or more WS threads in this forum) simply as an illustration of one of the prevailing rumors flying around surrounding this case.

I addressed another rumor earlier on in this Astrology thread regarding the possibility of an incestuous relationship between Casey and her brother Lee. For that analysis, I examined whether there was natal promise in Casey’s birth chart for that kind of life event to manifest, and determined there was not.

I can’t answer the question “Was there an Accomplice?” by examining natal promise in anyone’s chart, so I will have to resort to a horary question.

Horary astrology answers specific questions from a chart cast for the date, time and place the question was asked (and/or received by and understood by the astrologer).

This is my question, cast for 10-24-08 at 9:39 am EDT (+4:00) 78w53, 42n53. I used the Regiomontanus house system.

You can view the chart here:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/didcaseyhaveaccomplice102408.gif

Question: Is the Rumor True? Did Casey Anthony Have an Accomplice?

First, I want to check the 3rd House of Rumors/ Facts/ Information. Is Neptune there? If so, the rumor is a lie.

In this chart, 27:01 Capricorn is on the cusp of the 3rd House making Saturn Lord 3. Lo and behold, deceitful Neptune is intercepted (hidden) in the 3rd House of Rumors/ Facts/ Information. This is testimony the rumor is a lie.

Notice Neptune is positioned at 21:30 Aquarius --- in critical degree (21 Fixed). Because Neptune is intercepted, Uranus, ruler of Aquarius, is what interferes. Uranus is located in Pisces, the sign of confusion, deception and lying. In fact, Neptune and Uranus are in what is called Mutual Reception. They are in each other’s signs --- they are both in each other’s business, up each other’s butts, both able to act for or in place of the other. What is their business? Deceiving, lying and confusing. This is testimony the rumor is a lie.

Further notice interfering Uranus in lying Pisces opposes Saturn, Lord 3. This is testimony the rumor is a lie.

Next, does the Moon form a hard aspect (conjunction, square, opposition, etc.) to the ruler of 3rd House (or to Mercury, ruler of the natural 3rd House)? If so, the rumor is a lie.

In this chart, Moon is applying to conjunction to Saturn, ruler of the 3rd House of Rumors/ Facts/ Information. Additionally, before Moon goes void of course (leaves the sign it is in), she will oppose Uranus the interferer in confusing Pisces, inconjunct (150 degrees) deceitful Neptune hidden in the 3rd House, and square Pluto (Chart ruler/ Casey). These are two more testimonies the rumor is a lie.

Since we only need three testimonies to cast judgment and we already have five, there is no doubt the rumor is a lie.

But, just for kicks, let’s go further….

23:21 Scorpio rises – never a good Ascendant in a horary chart. Chart ruler Pluto symbolizes Casey. With Pluto in critical 29th degree and Void of Course (making no further aspects before leaving the sign), Casey is at the end of her rope, going nowhere. Pluto is conjunct the Fixed Star Acumen, one of the “Blind Stars” (stars that were known to cause blindness when afflicted). This strongly suggests that no one witnessed (i.e., “saw”) her actions! Before the Moon leaves its sign, it will square Pluto (Casey) and Pluto is too far away from Jupiter to be considered “conjunct.” These are further testimonies that she acted alone and the rumor is a lie.

Nonetheless, Pluto in Sagittarius is disposited by Jupiter and Jupiter is in Fateful Degree – same degree as the Nodes. Since a planet in Fateful degree typically portends a catastrophe, tragedy or fatality, and since Jupiter is the planet that represents Truth, I think its placement in the sign on the cusp of the 3rd House (Capricorn) speaks to the Truth/ Information/ Facts aspect of the 3rd House. At least seven testimonies previously told me that Casey acted alone. Jupiter’s placement in Fateful Degree tells me the “truth,” that her actions resulted in a tragedy/ catastrophe/ fatality. Jupiter is in the sign of Capricorn, thus disposited by Saturn, Ruler of the 3rd House of Rumors/ Facts/ Information, and Jupiter trines Saturn. As ruler of the 2nd House of the Near Future, Jupiter portends that the truth will be revealed sometime in the near future. It will be shown there was no accomplice.

This is confirmed by looking at the End of the Matter 4th House, Pisces, and its ruler Neptune. Pisces is the sign of confusion, deception and lies and its ruler Neptune (confusion/deception/lies) is intercepted (hidden) in the 3rd House of Rumors/ Facts/ Information. In the end, it will be shown that the rumor (Neptune in House 3) was a lie and there was no accomplice.

It will be interesting to see what comes out in the wash at the trial...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you for this Soulscape. I never felt like she had any 'help' with her dirty deed.

I REALLY hope that someday soon, Forensic Astrology will be used in all investigations of crimes. The wealth of insight it provides is incredible.

Soulscape - The way you have posed your question, it is my understanding that the intent of your question was whether or not she had an accomplice assist her with the murder and/or disposal of the body. Is that correct?

If so, would you consider looking into whether or not someone has helped her to conceal evidence after the fact???

The burial ground reads like a barren location & I did not intend that. There are trees at this spot and growth on the ground. Water nearby. Cancer rules the H. 8 Cusp and supplies water. We even had flooding here. Saturn brings trees and Virgo, growth. The enclosed area, Leo, is woodsy too and frequented by animals. The Fixed Star Procyon holds the Cusp, one of the dog stars. Zosma, a star connected with poisoning, is with the Sun.

The answer to Where Is Caylee is complicated. We know that partly from Pluto, which rises and always complicates matters. Pluto is square the Part of Death. 28:04 Virgo. Further, the Part of Find gives much importance to the hair and the air sample, already discussed. Those are from Caylee and evidence, along with the cadaverine and putrescine, but they are a memento mori, not a body. Likewise the bone(s). I do think though, that the bone(s) will evidence poisoning from chloroform and Xanax.

The Caylee we know, Venus in Libra, is with God. Venus also rules the apex of the chart, The Highest and Love Itself. They disposit Mercury who in turn, disposits Sun and Saturn.

Your words, Tuba, bring great comfort and a sweet reminder that Caylee is with the Lord. May we always remember that this precious angel is truly at peace and in the arms of the One that loves her beyond measure.

I am wondering if our original question to you could have possibly created some of the complications in the chart that you found. We asked for two things - (1) location of her remains and (2) location of items that may have belonged to her. Which could very well be in several locations.

Is it also possible that due to the environment and animals that her remains may be scattered or moved from the original place that Casey deposited her? (Heavens that makes me sick just writing that). Or possibly moved due to the flooding?

Soulscape - The way you have posed your question, it is my understanding that the intent of your question was whether or not she had an accomplice assist her with the murder and/or disposal of the body. Is that correct?

If so, would you consider looking into whether or not someone has helped her to conceal evidence after the fact???

Excellent question, Pink.

Sadly, I suspect it was George. If you look at the chart, you will notice that the only planet making sextile aspect to Pluto (Casey) is the Sun, which in astrology often correlates to the father.

Notice the aspect is separating, meaning it happened in the past/ already happened. The sextile is a "helping" aspect. Sun is located on the 12th House of secrets cusp (exact) and Sun in Scorpio is disposited by Mars in Scorpio, also located in the 12th House of Secrets. Mars is Casey's co-ruler (Mars and Pluto rule Scorpio). This leads me to suspect George may have helped Casey by removing/ concealing/ or destroying evidence.

However, I would like to stress three things:

First, because Sun (George) is located in 12th House, he may not have been fully conscious (12th house is the subconscious) and/or consciously aware of what exactly he was doing... in other words, his possible assistance may have been "innocent" rather than calculated;

Second, no one other than Casey has been "fingered" by LE as POIs in this case!! Not George, not Cindy, not Lee, not JG, not TonE, not Amy, no one else!! We all know Cindy washed articles of clothing left in the car and we suspect George may have cleaned the car before LE appropriated it. (Who knows what Lee might have done...). However, LE never arrested nor detained George or Cindy or Lee or anyone else on a tampering with evidence charge. This seems to me to confirm that no one knowingly assisted Casey "after the fact" by removing/ tampering with/ concealing evidence; and

Third, no one knows what George revealed when he testified in front of the Grand Jury, but I would venture to guess that if George realized at any time between 7/15 and 10/14 that he contributed in any way to the concealment/ removal or tampering with of evidence, his own conscience and love for his granddaughter caused him to be truthful in front of the GJ.

Last night while watching Nancy Grace, they showed some clips of George from the past denying his granddaughter's death and it just about broke my heart. He said he would give his life if someone would bring Caylee back to him. Just about broke my heart. I can't even begin to imagine the nightmare he has been/ continues to be going through...

Pink, I hope I have adequately answered your question.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Excellent question, Pink.

Sadly, I suspect it was George. If you look at the chart, you will notice that the only planet making sextile aspect to Pluto (Casey) is the Sun, which in astrology often correlates to the father.

Notice the aspect is separating, meaning it happened in the past/ already happened. The sextile is a "helping" aspect. Sun is located on the 12th House of secrets cusp (exact) and Sun in Scorpio is disposited by Mars in Scorpio, also located in the 12th House of Secrets. Mars is Casey's co-ruler (Mars and Pluto rule Scorpio). This leads me to suspect George may have helped Casey by removing/ concealing/ or destroying evidence.

However, I would like to stress three things:

First, because Sun (George) is located in 12th House, he may not have been fully conscious (12th house is the subconscious) and/or consciously aware of what exactly he was doing... in other words, his possible assistance may have been "innocent" rather than calculated;

Second, no one other than Casey has been "fingered" by LE as POIs in this case!! Not George, not Cindy, not Lee, not JG, not TonE, not Amy, no one else!! We all know Cindy washed articles of clothing left in the car and we suspect George may have cleaned the car before LE appropriated it. (Who knows what Lee might have done...). However, LE never arrested nor detained George or Cindy or Lee or anyone else on a tampering with evidence charge. This seems to me to confirm that no one knowingly assisted Casey "after the fact" by removing/ tampering with/ concealing evidence; and

Third, no one knows what George revealed when he testified in front of the Grand Jury, but I would venture to guess that if George realized at any time between 7/15 and 10/14 that he contributed in any way to the concealment/ removal or tampering with of evidence, his own conscience and love for his granddaughter caused him to be truthful in front of the GJ.

Last night while watching Nancy Grace, they showed some clips of George from the past denying his granddaughter's death and it just about broke my heart. He said he would give his life if someone would bring Caylee back to him. Just about broke my heart. I can't even begin to imagine the nightmare he has been/ continues to be going through...

Pink, I hope I have adequately answered your question.

Thanks,
Soulscape
You have Soulscape. Thank you.

It makes me sad. :confused:

Soulscape,

The one thing that continually bothers me is that George was the one that stood over the trunk when it was originally opened. I have smelt death from a distance and can only imagine the horrible stench that must have come from the vehicle as George opened it. As a former member of LE - he would be all too familiar with what death smelt like.

At that very moment - George knew!

He drove that car home..... how???? I will never be able to comprehend ????

His denial of Caylee's death puzzled me - but I tried to resolve within myself that I have never grieved over the loss of the child and he must be working his way through the grieving process.

GA's presence and statements at the GJ brought me a glimmer of hope which was quickly blotted out in the days that followed by his return to the "land of denial."

Is it possible that George's inner turmoil with what he knows is true, his statements to the public, and his testimony before the GJ contribute to what your charts have revealed regarding "concealment" ? It's almost as if he is battling within himself......

your thoughts .....
yvette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members