Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, we need your help with the Charts. I know nothing, but all I see is water public and is that Capricorn hidden, thoughts, isolation or jail or control ? Can't remember the simple symbols. Then the 2nd chart has lots of the inner activity that is important??? Help us that are not educated here, simple is better. Sorry that sounds demanding, I just don't know, and rely on you all for you expertise which has proven itself time and time again. :)

Okay, we need your help with the Charts. I know nothing, but all I see is water public and is that Capricorn hidden, thoughts, isolation or jail or control ? Can't remember the simple symbols. Then the 2nd chart has lots of the inner activity that is important??? Help us that are not educated here, simple is better. Sorry that sounds demanding, I just don't know, and rely on you all for you expertise which has proven itself time and time again. :)

Hi Merc,

To which chart(s) are you referring??

Thanks,
Soulscape

It is a sometime custom, when a birth time is unknown, to erect a Johndro location chart for the native. Perusing all of the damage done to so many individuals in addition to the victim child, I had recourse to a Johndro chart for the prisoner because the location chart is meant to show the effect of the native (person in question) upon the his or her environment.

I am unhappy to report that such a horoscope does present the north node of the planet Mars at the ASC, most appropriate. Mars also rules her House of confinement and self-undoing. This too is fitting. The Midheaven, however, is held by 3:40 Aquarius and Jupiter will conjoin that high point for the occultation of Mars and the solar eclipse. Of course, this chart is for the location Orlando and Jose B. is seeking a change of venue. I hope he is successful.

Tuba, could you expound on the bolded please? I'm not sure what you mean but the words 'unhappy to report' make me very curious.. TIA

:blowkiss:

Also, what influence will tonight's celestial show have upon the case?

Legend of symbols astrologers use:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2468119&postcount=108

Tuba, could you expound on the bolded please? I'm not sure what you mean but the words 'unhappy to report' make me very curious.. TIA

:blowkiss:

Also, what influence will tonight's celestial show have upon the case?

What celestial show?

YOU GUYS........ ROCK HAPPY NEW YEARThere are 2 places that I always check when I log on and that is HERE and ANGELS links!!!!!!THanKX for ALL you do!!!

hi...lurker here... :)

i don’t know specifics of when the testing will be officially completed, however, if i had to guess based on what i have asked a friend of mine who works for an FBI Lab...it should be done by now – even if they had issue due to the condition of the remains.

also, due to the Sunshine Law - i believe once the prosecution hands over discovery to the defense most of it becomes public record. so i would expect another document dump fairly quickly after the deadline next Monday (1/5)...

i would like to say thank you to all of you talented and dedicated ladies...i am drawn to this thread and find it fascinating!

Thank you for the information, ishouldbworking, and welcome to our Thread.

Both Tuba and I saw clear celestial testimony that genetics (DNA) would link KC to the crime --- and all of us here on WS (and the entire country, I would imagine) are on pins & needles waiting to hear what forensics found out.

Thanks,
Soulscape

What celestial show?
from yahoo.com front page... this explains it much better than I ever could.
Mercury has been a common theme in the psotings of our beloved Astro's, so I thought the aligning of the planets may mean something..

A delightful display of planets and the moon will occur on New Year's Eve for anyone wishing to step outside and look up just after sunset.

Venus, brighter than all other planets and stars, will dangle just below the thin crescent moon in the southwestern sky. It'll be visible -- impossible to miss, in fact -- just as the sun goes down, assuming skies are cloud-free.

Soon thereafter, Mercury and Jupiter will show up hugging the south-southwestern horizon (just above where the sun went down) and extremely close to each other. Jupiter is very bright and easy to spot; Mercury is faint and harder to see, but it'll be apparent by its location just to the left of Jupiter.

Jupiter and Mercury will set less than an hour after the sun, so timing your viewing just after sunset is crucial. You'll also need a location with a clear view of the western horizon, unobstructed by buildings, trees or mountains.

All the planets, along with the moon and sun, traverse an arc across our sky called the ecliptic, which corresponds to the plane in space that they all roughly share. For this reason, you could draw an imaginary line from the general location of Venus and the moon, down through the other two planets, and the line would point to where the sun went down. This line could also initially help you find Jupiter and Mercury.

Weather permitting, you can get a preview of the sky show on Tuesday, Dec. 30. On this evening, the planets will be in nearly the same place they'll be on Dec. 31, but the moon will be midway between Venus and the Mercury-Jupiter pairing.

One last trick:

Venus is so bright you can see it during daylight if you know where to look. Given Venus' proximity to the moon on New Year's Eve, this would be an excellent moment -- just before sunset -- to use the moon to help you find Venus and gain bragging rights for being one of the few people to be able to claim seeing more than one planet during the daytime (Earth being the other one).

Hi Merc,

To which chart(s) are you referring??

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hello Soulscape,

Today I was referring to post 417 and 418 by housemouse. I was not sure what they were for, nor the interpretations. Thank you! :blowkiss:

Hello Soulscape,

Today I was referring to post 417 and 418 by housemouse. I was not sure what they were for, nor the interpretations. Thank you! :blowkiss:
Hold on to your New Year's Eve noisemakers, Merc, I promise to get my post up explaining the Immunity for Anthonys chart before the revelries begin!!!

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hold on to your New Year's Eve noisemakers, Merc, I promise to get my post up explaining the Immunity for Anthonys chart before the revelries begin!!!

Thanks,
Soulscape

Lol! You already read my personal chart?! Hahaha! :crazy:

TIA!

from yahoo.com front page... this explains it much better than I ever could.
Mercury has been a common theme in the psotings of our beloved Astro's, so I thought the aligning of the planets may mean something..

A delightful display of planets and the moon will occur on New Year's Eve for anyone wishing to step outside and look up just after sunset.

Venus, brighter than all other planets and stars, will dangle just below the thin crescent moon in the southwestern sky. It'll be visible -- impossible to miss, in fact -- just as the sun goes down, assuming skies are cloud-free.

(Respectfully snipped & bolded)

Scarlett, VENUS is little Caylee in the Immunity for Anthonys Chart and tonight, the Heavens have arranged to showcase her in her full glory!!

Thank you for posting this wonderful information!

Love,
Soulscape

(Respectfully snipped & bolded)

Scarlett, VENUS is little Caylee in the Immunity for Anthonys Chart and tonight, the Heavens have arranged to showcase her in her full glory!!

Thank you for posting this wonderful information!

Love,
Soulscape

That was beautiful, Soulscape. That's how I will think of Venus tonight. :blowkiss:

To all of you astro sleuths "Wishing You A Happy New Year" ! Thanks for all of your expertise & insights! :partyguy:

Your welcome Soulscape! :blowkiss:

Soulscape & everyone, I always make sure if I post media releases, be it in the daily thread r the main media pg. the time of the release is posted with it. I know the time & date are needed to do your charts more accurately. If I sleuth & find any other info I know that u have been searching for I will post that here for you all. :grouphug:

Kaitland from what I understand: LA is ready to speak the truth now & will he only do so if granted immunity? TIA

I'm learning sooooo much from all of you & plan to keep studying prior threads. Looking into getting books of my own when $ permits me to do so too! :yes:

Thanks to housemouse's encouragement I will give it my all to learn! :rose:

YOU GUYS........ ROCK HAPPY NEW YEARThere are 2 places that I always check when I log on and that is HERE and ANGELS links!!!!!!THanKX for ALL you do!!!

Your Welcome TSPnc! :blushing::angel: ITA with you I check this thread 1st too...of course after I post the media. LOL

AWE thankx Angel.......but here is a question.....for all on this link

I have been thinking about it ALOT in the last couple of days...Do you think the Anthony's will actually bury Caylee or will they have her creamated(sp)? I have just had this feeling that Cindy and George will NEVER let her go...This way they can ALWAYS keep her with them...

AWE thankx Angel.......but here is a question.....for all on this link

I have been thinking about it ALOT in the last couple of days...Do you think the Anthony's will actually bury Caylee or will they have her creamated(sp)? I have just had this feeling that Cindy and George will NEVER let her go...This way they can ALWAYS keep her with them...

That is a very good ? TSPnc I hadn't even thought about that...I don't know why it hasn't crossed my mind. That is a good ? for the experts here as I'm still in the very beg. class of 101 learning yet!

My instincts for some reason tell me they will bury her in a ornate flowered pink casket but maybe the expert astro's here can answer that. I think cremation would be too hard for them to do. But that just my opinion.

Astros what do you think r do you have to wait until u know the date of her funeral to figure that out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed