Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Respectfully snipped & bolded)

Scarlett, VENUS is little Caylee in the Immunity for Anthonys Chart and tonight, the Heavens have arranged to showcase her in her full glory!!
Thank you for posting this wonderful information!

Love,
Soulscape

Hold on....I''ll be right back. Going out to ♥♥♥KISS THE SKY♥♥♥
ANGELstars1.jpg

Thankx for answering Angel I wasn't trying to be a wise@SS or anything and meant no DISRESPECT to ANYONE here....It's just I have had this nagging feeling and was wondering....that is all...I hope you are right because that is what she truly @ the very least deserves..A beautiful burial as a princess would have....This WHOLE thing breaks my heart....

Thankx for answering Angel I wasn't trying to be a wise@SS or anything and meant no DISRESPECT to ANYONE here....It's just I have had this nagging feeling and was wondering....that is all...I hope you are right because that is what she truly @ the very least deserves..A beautiful burial as a princess would have....This WHOLE thing breaks my heart....

No I understood you meant it with full respect to Caylee.:blowkiss: I just never even thought @ cremation.

I don't think they could handle having her at home on a shelf to see everyday. I just always saw her in a ornate flowered beautiful pink casket.

Just like what you said a burial for a princess when ever it was pictured in my mind. It is a good ? I have to admit but my heart tells me it's what I said. Not a psychic just what I've pictured.

I will check back here to see what the experts here say......even though the title says amateur....they deserve the title expert in my eyes!
To all of you expert astros! :blowkiss:

[FONT=&quot]Angel Who Cares provided us with the following update earlier today:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Originally Posted by Angel Who Cares[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anthonys Want Immunity In Exchange For Cooperation[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Private Investigator To Be Questioned In Caylee Case
POSTED: 7:45 pm EST December 28, 2008
UPDATED: 9:19 am EST December 31, 2008

<snipped>
George and Cindy Anthony, grandparents of Caylee Anthony, have agreed to cooperate with prosecutors as long as they are guaranteed immunity, according to their attorney.

Sources said they are going to be asked to help convict their daughter, Casey Anthony, who sits in jail charged with first-degree murder.

Article:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18371232/detail.html
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I decided to run a chart to see what the Stars had to say about this. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]HouseMouse graciously posted the chart here:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3114738&postcount=417[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have also posted the chart at my Photobucket account, here:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/ImmunityforAnthonys.gif[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]First, let&#8217;s identify the Players. I am giving the 1st House (Aquarius) to the Anthonys and using Traditional Ruler SATURN, located in the 8th House (the Death House) --- but based on the matter of this chart and what we are trying to determine, the 8th House can be looked at as the House of Proof. The Anthonys are being *investigated,* which is also an 8th House matter, so their placement here is appropriate.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If the Anthonys are House 1, then their daughter KC is House 5 (Children), here Gemini, ruled by MERCURY, located in the 12th House of Imprisonment (a.k.a. Misfortune, Sorrow & Woe). This seems an appropriate place to find KC&#8230;[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Caylee is KC&#8217;s child (and Anthonys&#8217; grandchild) and so is assigned to the 5th from the 5th, or the radix 9th House of Grandchildren, here Libra, ruled by VENUS, located in the 1st House at 26:48 Aquarius. It is poignant, to say the least, to find VENUS (Caylee) posited in the Anthonys&#8217; 1st House, as I believe the A&#8217;s very much considered Caylee as being their child, at least from an emotional perspective.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]To recap:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SATURN = Anthonys[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MERCURY = KC[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]VENUS = Caylee[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As I noted in my earlier post #414 on this #6 Astrology Thread, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the MARS/PLUTO conjunction 01-03 Capricorn is important too, because MARS rules the 3rd House of Rumors, Facts & Information, and it is here where we may look to see if the Rumor (that the A&#8217;s will trade immunity for KC&#8217;s butt) is true.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I also asked you to note that the highly malefic Fixed Star, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]CAPUT ALGOL at 26:17 Taurus, is partile conjunct 4th House Cusp and partile square VENUS (Caylee) at 26:48 Aquarius.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This Star is associated with losing one&#8217;s head, either literally or figuratively, and the conjunction is highly [/FONT][FONT=&quot]important for two reasons: in a Horary chart, the 4th House Cusp gives the Beginning as well as the End of the Matter!!! ALGOL conjunct 4th House Cusp Beginning of the Matter testifies that something very bad happened to Caylee, i.e., she *lost her head* (ALGOL square VENUS) and, that before this is all over & done with, there will be tears and gnashing of teeth (ALGOL conjunct 4th House End of the Matter.)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Going back to the 3rd House of Information, Fact & Rumor, we see Aries on the cusp, ruled by MARS conjunct PLUTO in the 11th House of Death in the Family. Since Lord 3 MARS has recently separated from PLUTO, we see that very recently, perhaps on December 11th, the A&#8217;s got the shock of their life --- psychological shock is an 11th house matter --- when it was discovered their granddaughter was dead (MARS/PLUTO in 11th House of Death in the Family).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]That the A&#8217;s will trade immunity for KC&#8217;s butt appears to be true because neither the 3rd House nor its Ruler are afflicted by NEPTUNE or Pisces.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MARS the Truth or Lie is in the sign of SATURN (the A&#8217;s), his own Exaltation (suggesting truth), and in the Triplicity and Term of VENUS (Caylee). While also in the Face of JUPITER, ruler of Pisces, Face is the most minor of the dignities. The preponderance of the astrological evidence points to conclusion that the A&#8217;s will tell the truth, and if they are offered and accept the immunity deal, they will cooperate to help convict their daughter.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Notice that SATURN (the A&#8217;s) is stationery Retrograde, conferring strength and import, while MERCURY (KC) is peregrine, having no essential dignity. This means she is powerless and unable to perform (not a surprise, seeing she&#8217;s in the 12th House of Imprisonment). KC is *most definitely* not in control. Also notice she (MERCURY) is drifting away (peregrine and separating) from conjunction to JUPITER the Protection Angel. MERCURY is also Void of Course suggesting KC is at the end of her rope with nothing to fall back on (separation from JUPITER Angel).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Today is 12/31/08. Let&#8217;s fast-forward:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]On 2/5/09[/FONT][FONT=&quot], SATURN (Anthonys) will have retrograded back exactly opposite URANUS --- Reality (SATURN) hits the Fan (Uranus).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Antiscion degree shows what is hidden, so it&#8217;s interesting to note the Antiscion degree of URANUS in this chart is 10:46 Libra which is partile conjunct Caylee&#8217;s postnatal Solar Eclipse at 10:18 Libra, and conjunct Fixed Star Vindemiatrix, the Widow Maker, which has been prominent in several of the charts in this case. Vindemiatrix is associated with women who kill family members. SATURN (the A&#8217;s) are going head-to-head (opposition URANUS) to expose (URANUS) the Widow Maker (VINDEMIATRIX) and Caylee&#8217;s postnatal Solar Eclipse will bring it all to Light.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]On 2/9/09[/FONT][FONT=&quot], we have the Lunar Eclipse at 20:59 Leo, partile conjunct Caylee&#8217;s natal Ascendant and coinciding with the Span of Truth identified and explained by Tuba previously in this Thread.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The MOON is most informative in a Chart. Here, the MOON recently separated from NEPTUNE, planet of confusion, delusion, deceit and lies and will shortly conjunct VENUS (Caylee) before going Void of Course. (This is the MOON / VENUS event in the Sky tonight that Scarlett told us about.) This suggests the A&#8217;s have indeed (and very recently) made a decision to give up the deceit and lies they&#8217;ve clung to (NEPTUNE) over the last 6 months. The NEPTUNE fog is lifting, their eyes have been opened. The MOON&#8217;s applying conjunction to VENUS is testimony that Caylee will prevail.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This has turned into a pretty long post so I&#8217;ll stop here. I have a couple more tidbits to point out that support what I&#8217;ve already said and give more insight, but I&#8217;ll save that for tomorrow after your hangovers have worn off (just kidding!!!) ----[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In conclusion, my astrological opinion regarding this Immunity for Anthonys Chart is YES, the Anthonys will *most definitely* throw KC under the bus to save their own butts.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Happy New Year, MOTY&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Soulscape

PS--- I forgot to mentionTISIPHONE, Avenger of Crimes Against the Family, who showed up at the ASCENDANT in the Discovery of the Remains Chart, is, in this Chart, hovering over KC's head (MERCURY) at 28:30 Capricorn, holding hands with Protection Angel JUPITER --- who by this point is probably more concerned with protecting the Family since JUPITER is Lord 11.

Go, TIS.

Thanks,
Soulscape
[/FONT]

h a p p y h a p p y n e w y e a r g o o d f r i e n d s

love, light, and peace to all
kait

Many interesting posts today; thanks to everyone! scarlett hues, when interpreting the prisoner's Johndro locality chart for Orlando, the planets and cusps fit her and her so called life in Florida but I was dismayed to see Jupiter bestowing favors upon her this New Year. Not surprised because as mentioned before, there was promise in Caylee's chart that her mother would have luck at law: Moon at 4°Libra, Jupiter at 14°Libra. I'm sorry, I do not wish her luck. She has already been fortunate. A high school classmate is related to Jose B. and a recommendation made its way through to her. She did tell him she had four or five thousand dollars put aside for her defense and thus retained him. That too was a lie. She might so easily have been in the hands of a public defender.

Even though Jupiter is about to join the Midheaven of her Johndro chart, the chart was set up to reveal her inter-relationship with the community of Orlando. Mars in the murder sector is some of the damage done, with her child H. 5 Ruler Mercury, the victim (square Mars). Part of Fortune is square both Mercury and Mars. Jupiter transiting the Tenth House of this chart could bring praise and acclaim for the bench presiding over the trial, making rulings and judgments. Dark Moon Lilith is also at the top of the chart, Casey's Lilith. This draws a huge audience into her courtroom action but is distinctly not beneficial for her personally.

So, what I meant by "unhappy to report" was a reference to this Jupiter over the apex of the chart. If Jupiter had been moving through House 12, she could have plumped up on long scrolls of snacks, $50/order.

AWE thankx Angel.......but here is a question.....for all on this link

I have been thinking about it ALOT in the last couple of days...Do you think the Anthony's will actually bury Caylee or will they have her creamated(sp)? I have just had this feeling that Cindy and George will NEVER let her go...This way they can ALWAYS keep her with them...

What a relief to see someone else post exactly what I have been thinking since Dec. 11th. I was afraid to bring up cremation because some do not approve. I truly wonder if the A's haven't considered it since I don't think they are going to be entirely able to give up what little they have left of their precious granddaughter. Also they may not want Caylee buried to avoid the public from having access to her. These are just thoughts that have been running circles in my brain for a couple weeks now.

(Respectfully snipped & bolded)

Scarlett, VENUS is little Caylee in the Immunity for Anthonys Chart and tonight, the Heavens have arranged to showcase her in her full glory!!

Thank you for posting this wonderful information!

Love,
Soulscape

Thank you Soulscape!
That gives me goosebumps and brings a tear... I've been looking at beautiful Venus, in awe at her beauty!! That makes me so happy to know little Caylee is shining brightly for us.:gold_star::beats:

Many interesting posts today; thanks to everyone! scarlett hues, when interpreting the prisoner's Johndro locality chart for Orlando, the planets and cusps fit her and her so called life in Florida but I was dismayed to see Jupiter bestowing favors upon her this New Year. Not surprised because as mentioned before, there was promise in Caylee's chart that her mother would have luck at law: Moon at 4°Libra, Jupiter at 14°Libra. I'm sorry, I do not wish her luck. She has already been fortunate. A high school classmate is related to Jose B. and a recommendation made its way through to her. She did tell him she had four or five thousand dollars put aside for her defense and thus retained him. That too was a lie. She might so easily have been in the hands of a public defender.

Even though Jupiter is about to join the Midheaven of her Johndro chart, the chart was set up to reveal her inter-relationship with the community of Orlando. Mars in the murder sector is some of the damage done, with her child H. 5 Ruler Mercury, the victim (square Mars). Part of Fortune is square both Mercury and Mars. Jupiter transiting the Tenth House of this chart could bring praise and acclaim for the bench presiding over the trial, making rulings and judgments. Dark Moon Lilith is also at the top of the chart, Casey's Lilith. This draws a huge audience into her courtroom action but is distinctly not beneficial for her personally.

So, what I meant by "unhappy to report" was a reference to this Jupiter over the apex of the chart. If Jupiter had been moving through House 12, she could have plumped up on long scrolls of snacks, $50/order.

Thank you Tuba. It's clear as a bell to me, now :)

Soulscape
<snipped>
The NEPTUNE fog is lifting, their eyes have been opened. The MOON&#8217;s applying conjunction to VENUS is testimony that Caylee will prevail.

In conclusion, my astrological opinion regarding this Immunity for Anthonys Chart is YES, the Anthonys will *most definitely* throw KC under the bus to save their own butts.
Happy New Year, MOTY&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;

This is good to hear that Caylee will now prevail. Thank You for taking sooo much time to do this chart for us all & I will be waiting for your post tomorrow.

Tuba I wonder which friend it is that is related to Baez.....My guess is it PB who was the 1st one to visit her jail on her 1st arrest.

May All of you Kaitland, housemouse, Tuba, Soulscape, 21merc7, FifthEssence & anyone I left out Thank You & Happy New Year To All Of You! :blowkiss:

Thanks to Everyone who sent New Year's wishes our way & sending wishes back for a happy, healthy, peaceful, prosperous, joy & love-filled 2009!

Happy New Year,

Love & Blessings,
Soulscape

Thanks Soulscape i need all the good wishes i can get
:)

Wishing you all things good, pleasing, healthy and cozy in 2009.
GOD BLESS and thank you for making this WS meeting place feel like a family affair.
EARTH.jpg

Happy New Year!

Appreciative thanks to astros for their hard work and willingness to share what they know. Thanks also to people who tirelessly supply updates and info for the astros. An excellent team!

Thanks to every one of you for making this thread the very best one on the forum.

Cheers!

HAppy New Year! And more thanks to you all!

And Yay! It's my birthday even!

happy new year everyone!! (((hugs)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members