Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Blackjack033.jpg

This is the horoscope for May 3, 9:17 a.m. She was not the legal owner of the Blackjack according to this chart. She will not recover it. While she had it, she was proud of it but found the working of it challenging.

Neptune, as mentioned in the handwritten analysis, is just at the midpoint of House 9 and House 10. Uranus will, in one week, form a Meridian parallel with Neptune which describes the prisoner's Fate as collapse into unconsciousness, nervous breakdown. That is one week in event and horary timing: mutable Sign, angular. Since Neptune is in the very center of House 9, bringing those two cusps together with its own nature, the footage of the defendant in jail and the video taping of the trial will affect her Fate, the lawyers and the application of the law.

Her child, Venus in Taurus, was within 6' of closing orb to parallel Saturn. Interesting that the Blackjack appears at the site of that February lunar eclipse. Just as did the body, only at the Sun's position, not the Moon's.

Housemouse you are on to something this was just released:

Baez Files Motion About Investigator In Casey Case
UPDATED: 3:43 pm EST December 29, 2008

He is asking the judge to appoint a "special master" to oversee any questioning of the private investigator by law enforcement.

The private eye is a familiar face to insiders. He's Dominic Casey, who early on worked for Baez. Then in October, George and Cindy Anthony hired him to follow up on live sightings of Caylee Anthony.

Baez said law enforcement is now showing an interest in questioning Casey Anthony and he wants to make sure they don't get any privileged information he may have learned while working for Baez.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18371232/detail.html

Wow, I was just reading her transits!

Can anyone with a legal background fill me in on what a "special master" might be, and what he does? I am clueless here.

This is a defense motion that doesn't frustrate us, so far. Special master just being a court appointee to take particular and specific affirmative actions. Usually this regards civil actions, not criminal.

This agent of the court will see to it that protocols, strictures and rules of questioning are observed, IF the motion is granted.

It is the private investigator who will be questioned.

Soulscape,

what is this hearing scheduled for?

I understood the 1/15/09 Hearing was to determine readiness to go to trial (for Murder 1), to set Murder Trial date (middle of March?).

At this Hearing we can expect Defense to plead for change of venue (and possible delay of trial as well).

I am still unclear as to the 1/5/09 Trial date.... Can someone clarify?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Whew tuba, you just explained special master, I just realized this meant an "expert" which is the term that would be used in the State I live in. However, I will be interested in the Judge's response.

This is the horoscope for May 3, 9:17 a.m. She was not the legal owner of the Blackjack according to this chart. She will not recover it. While she had it, she was proud of it but found the working of it challenging.

Neptune, as mentioned in the handwritten analysis, is just at the midpoint of House 9 and House 10. Uranus will, in one week, form a Meridian parallel with Neptune which describes the prisoner's Fate as collapse into unconsciousness, nervous breakdown. That is one week in event and horary timing: mutable Sign, angular. Since Neptune is in the very center of House 9, bringing those two cusps together with its own nature, the footage of the defendant in jail and the video taping of the trial will affect her Fate, the lawyers and the application of the law.

Her child, Venus in Taurus, was within 6' of closing orb to parallel Saturn. Interesting that the Blackjack appears at the site of that February lunar eclipse. Just as did the body, only at the Sun's position, not the Moon's.

I am trying to understand about the phone, does this mean it will be or has been found?

I see Algol appeared again..??? I wondered if the video recordings would come in to play. Will she be prepared to act appropriately in Court?

I understood the 1/15/09 Hearing was to determine readiness to go to trial (for Murder 1), to set Murder Trial date (middle of March?).

At this Hearing we can expect Defense to plead for change of venue (and possible delay of trial as well).

I am still unclear as to the 1/5/09 Trial date.... Can someone clarify?

Thanks,
Soulscape

I cannot clarify, but without a full confession, there will be no trial for murder in January, February or March. This could just be a "Motions" hearing, which will not include KC. It is just the formal filing of Motions in a murder case, which should be quite a few. If DP comes in, then there will be many Motions filed. Each presents the paper work, the Judge listens, sets a "tentative" trial date.

Whew tuba, you just explained special master, I just realized this meant an "expert" which is the term that would be used in the State I live in. However, I will be interested in the Judge's response.

I think we are very fortunate to have an astrologer who also has a solid legal background here.

Tuba can keep us out of trouble if we all listen to her!

Don't know if this is of any interest:

P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found
Monday, December 29, 2008

<snipped>
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Deputies want know what a private investigator was doing in the area where Caylee's body was found. They've been told he was videotaping the area a month before Caylee's body was discovered.

The private investigator was apparently working with the Anthony family at the time. It raises questions about whether the Anthonys knew the remains were there a month before they were found..

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18377039/detail.html

Update for you all:
P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found
Monday, December 29, 2008
05:57 PM Release time exact I just happened to refresh the media pg. & it was there!

<snipped>
The private investigator was apparently working with the Anthony family at the time. It raises questions about whether the Anthonys knew the remains were there a month before they were found..

The private investigator who works with the Anthonys told Eyewitness News he came to the area the month before Caylee's remains were found and videotaped the area. He says the tape shows Caylee's body was not there at that time, but now investigators want to know why he was there with a camera in mid-November.

Private investigator Jim Hoover says he recorded the wooded area where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found about a month before they were found.

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18377039/detail.html

Thank you, merc. I just checked it out. Defense is using the investigator's taping and claims to assert that the body was not there a month prior to December 11; the p.i. reports the sack was not there. What an odd strategy! Now Dominic Casey, the p.i., is the subject of questions as to why he chose that site to explore and tape. Further, we all know how difficult nigh impossible it is to prove a negative. We already know the remains lifted, moved, shifted due to storms and flooding. How could he look at that jungle and say a sack wasn't there! The fence beck and I were using as a landmark for searches is a feature in descriptions of the location of the sack. Trees, palmettos, snakes, underbrush, flowers and other trash. It resembles one of those old puzzles where you try to pick out a cat or a bird in a welter of meanders.

Dominic C. used to work with Jim H. and they are both going to be questioned now. Defense must have known about this upcoming interrogation for more than a week.

Thank you, Angel Who Cares. I examined every page of the acc'ts you brought us. I also made a note that the prisoner wrote about just acquiring her Blackjack, 9:13 a.m., 2008. She certainly guarded the information in it with her life. The Case of the Missing Blackjack.

I always believed that the "other phone" was like the nanny and never really existed. I think, though, that I am far outnumbered by those who believe otherwise. Since astrology can be used for locating lost objects, is there enough information out there to cast a chart regarding locating the missing object (phone)?

shgrbkr, there is the "other phone" and from the planet, it does look to be black but there are no guarantees as to the brand name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000