Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much Paulette

You would be wrong to feel that. We know that isn't true. Harry was out of town when this occurred.
-------------------------------
Thank you. I also knew that Harry was out of town. Also the fact that someone else chose to do this and tell Harry about her choosing to do this. I was just wondering how this could happen and the person blame Harry for this happening. Harry did not make the decision. I was thinking that the other person was blaming Harry for something they chose to do. It is a twisted mindset.
----------------------------
It was accomplished behind his back, thus, it was planned to occur when it did for a purpose.

----------------------------
Are you saying that you think that in this case, the boy changed residences because that was part of the plan and it was alread in progress?

Another question with Megaira

My question with Megaira is was she blaming someone else for being inhospital to the boy who changed residences or did it have to do with the treating of and what has transpired with Kyron. Who was Megaira hating and wanting to revenge? Harry or Kyron? Or both.

Does it seem as if I am on the same page?

BTW, I did start to to do a little study astrology because I want to comprehend what the astrologers are talking about. I am just reading the bare basics at this time. That is why I am trying to sort out what the charts might be saying as it helps with my learning. I want to be on the same page as the astrologers that are looking at the charts.

I don't seem to be too interested in the general missing forum as I would like the charts opinion instead of others opinions.

I thank everyone for being so patient with me. I feel like a baby who is growing just a little bit at a time.

You would be wrong to feel that. We know that isn't true. Harry was out of town when this occurred. It was accomplished behind his back, thus, it was planned to occur when it did for a purpose.

Paulette, you are so right on. Besides Kaine, who was away from the home at work on a daily basis; if J was not living in the home, the only other witness to anything going on there is not old enough to speak. Very useful if your behavior and actions are ill-willed ...

Happy to having you reading & contributing here, Andromeda. Puglover, SWNBN must identify Kyron with Kaine in that the two males have identical Saturns and her Pluto afflicts that 28° II. So does her Sun but there is a bit more separation there. Therefore, a set of shared qualities in them conflicted with her essence (Sun) and her control urge (Pluto).

SWNBN has many other planet discords with Kyron. During this year and a half when she became increasingly temperamental, the way she related to Kyron degenerated into ugly behavior. Their charts clashed galley west & crooked. Now inhospitable is unfriendly, offers no sustenance nor shelter. Chills you just to think about it, especially in terms of a child, doesn't it? Contemplating murder and hatred is not an uplifting way to spend time either.

Happy to having you reading & contributing here, Andromeda. Puglover, SWNBN must identify Kyron with Kaine in that the two males have identical Saturns and her Pluto afflicts that 28° II. So does her Sun but there is a bit more separation there. Therefore, a set of shared qualities in them conflicted with her essence (Sun) and her control urge (Pluto).

SWNBN has many other planet discords with Kyron. During this year and a half when she became increasingly temperamental, the way she related to Kyron degenerated into ugly behavior. Their charts clashed galley west & crooked. Now inhospitable is unfriendly, offers no sustenance nor shelter. Chills you just to think about it, especially in terms of a child, doesn't it? Contemplating murder and hatred is not an uplifting way to spend time either.

Thank you so much Tuba. All I can say is poor Kyron. I wonder if he ever opened up about what was going on to anyone? He might have been terrified to do that especially if he had been threatened. :twocents:

Interesting aside I found in Mae-Ludlam's "Lilith Insight" about BML in Aries and in Kyron's case, the 11th house conjunct his Ceres (nurture) in the house of our "hopes, dreams & wishes": (page 12)

"This placement is subject to slander, accidents, especially through sharp instruments and even threats to the life. Unwarranted attacks thwart the efforts, sidetracking an otherwise cunning business acumen"

furthermore:

"Mars in the chart being the ruler of Aries describes where the Lilith action is also felt being deposed of there"

Of course as we know, Kyron has Mars in Virgo conjunct the 4th house (of early foundation/ home life and mother) cusp.

note: some say the 4th is the father's house and the 10th the mother
still others suggest it is the person who best fits that house that we assign to either parent.

Is it tomorrow that someone said would/might be an important day in the case? Thanks.

To refresh your memory of the Full Moon's action on the case, you can check post #264 on page 11 of this thread and post #507 on page 21 just preceding our page now. It is not that the day or date is important but that the culminating Moon will bring change. As you no doubt know from the General Thread, lunations cover a pool of time. We are under the influence now and have been for days, although our Moon doesn't swell to her fullest until 9:38 p.m. on your clock tonight on the East Coast. She continues to operate from this "strike zone" for many days past October 22.

This Full Moon conjoins Uranus & Pluto in Portland's Tenth House, so we know her affect is on public figures and on public officials. The fact that she falls on Uranus is disruptive. The impact will break up the existing situation to make room for progress in the case, enforcing change. What comes will occur suddenly, unexpectedly, and will surprise us and those closely involved in the case. Because the change comes out of House 10, it will seem dictatorial and those on the scene will need to adjust quickly, maintain their balance and try for flexibility. Dramatic events and abrupt developments upset the seeming stall in investigating this crime.

So we know who is acting here, who is altering matters toward a constructive end, inventively. When the chart was cast for the exact time of the Moon's culmination in Portland, it became clear that all of this is going on out of sight. In fact the action could not be more concealed because it takes place not only in House 12 (behind the scenes, always) but inside an intercept~well & truly hidden.

Tuba,
Does this mean things are happening but we, the public will not know about it for some time?
Thank you.

FullMoonOverPortland102210001.jpg

This Moon is smack on the Uranus and Pluto of Portland and that chart for the city is on page 11 of this thread at 263 and 264. That does mean POW! impact but the lunar illumination is in hidden sectors on next Friday evening. Much information is held in reserve. A prosecution culminates and matters that have been hanging are brought together under the influence of this Full Moon.

Yes, we know that intercepts mean concealment and we also know that Houses of evidence, H. 3 and outcome, H. 4 have to be read together since Cancer holds both cusps. South Node is in H. 3, so tidying of the evidence and processing is necessary and requires funding.

It is extremely significant that the Mars - Neptune opposition of Kyron's disappearance is repeated here in a square between those two planets. Due to this repeat theme, Kyron is all over the map of the Full Moon. We also know that his 0° Scorpio Venus is struck by the Sun at this culminating Moon of 29°33' Aries (Sun 29°33' Libra).

Full Moon occurs on a Venus day in a Mars hour, so the public's receptivity to the need for additional money to package the case is the issue lit by this planetary array, October 22, 2010. Please see Venus seeking public H. 7 support Scorpio at crisis, 9° Fixed Sign. The Neptune square coming from Grand Jury to Mars in the public sector dumbfounded many and muddled the perception of how the investigation was developing.

Bringing this forward.

Tuba can you do an event chart like if a person is wondering what is going on? I thought that I saw that done before. I am not certain if I did or not. The only location that I could give you would be my town and state as I don't understand the degrees or whatever. I hope that you can make this post out.

When we study the horoscope for the Full Moon over Portland last night, that Venus in crisis at precisely 9° beckons again. Remember, it rules the Ascendant for the F.M. Last night it so happens that Venus conjoined Poseidon. Ivy Goldtein Jacobson wrote, "Where you find Poseidon by house you find what will best disclose the hidden mysteries which are of the nature of the cadent houses & the 8th house also, which is considered a 'hidden' house by many of us." *

Following her lead, Poseidon fell in a position made notorious also by Ivy, the area below House 7 but in the Sign of House 7: acting against the public, committing an act that violates the norms and the law. The Sign is Scorpio of investigation & death. House 7 is the public enemy and Venus not only rules the F.M. Ascendant but also secrets and hidden acts of the public enemy because Libra is the 12th House for the 7th House (turn the wheel if you like).

Venus at the F.M. is moving in apparent reverse motion, retrograde and so will shortly conjoin Mercury who is moving forward toward Venus. Mercury rules the future in this chart, II and also rules the secrets of the public enemy, Virgo. Mercury in the criminal's 12th House tattles and has much to tell. Ruling the II future, the tales are forthcoming. Mercury has an antiscion or solstice point, which conjoins Neptune in Aquarius and Neptune afflicts Mars in the 7th House: betrayal of hidden knowledge.

Ascending and poised conjunct the rising degree is Klytaemnestra (or Clytemnestra) who plotted with her lover Aegisthus to murder her second husband Agememnon and did so. [Olympia, home of the first Olympic Games, 776 BC, is there as well.]

At the Descendant is Tantalus, immense violator of the Olympians' hospitality. So favored by Zeus that he sat in council and joined in the gods' decisions on the fate of mortals, he betrayed their secrets and stole nectar and ambrosia from their table. He swore false oath that he had no idea where their golden dog Laelaps was, when he was the one who had hidden the dog. Monstrously, he killed and dismembered his own son Pelops, cooked him and had him served at the Olympian table, thinking he would thereby prove the gods were not omniscient and would eat Pelops unknowing. Not only was he in dire error but he was punished in Tartarus, the underworld zone for such offenders and the nature of his torment is well known.

Also conjunct the public enemy Descendant is Eulalia and you will not forget the photograph of Eulalia Santos bodybuilder.

*Astrological Essays

Wow, I know it is awesome what will be taking place, but I wish that I completely understood all of it. Thanks for taking your time, Tuba, and going over the chart. I am really trying to learn, but as everyone knows it isn't something that you can learn quickly. I am sure that it take a very long time. I am trying looking at the charts posted and trying to figure them out. Once again, thanks so much.

I find the connection to Ancient Greece and the same nature and quality of crimes, treacheries and inter-relating amazing. Of course, that is why the classic plays of Sophocles, Euripides, Aeschylus hold the same meaning for us today as then. Human nature, heroic and noble or base and evil, is at core unchanged.

We have two mysteries to deal with: the disappearance of Kyron Horman and the celestial resonance with what happened. There is no reason why the charts should be confounding, so if there are specific, namable features of the horoscope that are puzzling, please ask about them. Now, that is not to say that there are no mysteries or unclear facets of this crime or that the astrology has exhausted all there is to know. We can keep plumbing the depths of the chart for more and more answers but I am here to tell you that sometimes the best way in is through the canny question.

When we study the horoscope for the Full Moon over Portland last night, that Venus in crisis at precisely 9° beckons again. Remember, it rules the Ascendant for the F.M. Last night it so happens that Venus conjoined Poseidon. Ivy Goldtein Jacobson wrote, "Where you find Poseidon by house you find what will best disclose the hidden mysteries which are of the nature of the cadent houses & the 8th house also, which is considered a 'hidden' house by many of us." *

Following her lead, Poseidon fell in a position made notorious also by Ivy, the area below House 7 but in the Sign of House 7: acting against the public, committing an act that violates the norms and the law. The Sign is Scorpio of investigation & death. House 7 is the public enemy and Venus not only rules the F.M. Ascendant but also secrets and hidden acts of the public enemy because Libra is the 12th House for the 7th House (turn the wheel if you like).

Venus at the F.M. is moving in apparent reverse motion, retrograde and so will shortly conjoin Mercury who is moving forward toward Venus. Mercury rules the future in this chart, II and also rules the secrets of the public enemy, Virgo. Mercury in the criminal's 12th House tattles and has much to tell. Ruling the II future, the tales are forthcoming. Mercury has an antiscion or solstice point, which conjoins Neptune in Aquarius and Neptune afflicts Mars in the 7th House: betrayal of hidden knowledge.

Ascending and poised conjunct the rising degree is Klytaemnestra (or Clytemnestra) who plotted with her lover Aegisthus to murder her second husband Agememnon and did so. [Olympia, home of the first Olympic Games, 776 BC, is there as well.]

At the Descendant is Tantalus, immense violator of the Olympians' hospitality. So favored by Zeus that he sat in council and joined in the gods' decisions on the fate of mortals, he betrayed their secrets and stole nectar and ambrosia from their table. He swore false oath that he had no idea where their golden dog Laelaps was, when he was the one who had hidden the dog. Monstrously, he killed and dismembered his own son Pelops, cooked him and had him served at the Olympian table, thinking he would thereby prove the gods were not omniscient and would eat Pelops unknowing. Not only was he in dire error but he was punished in Tartarus, the underworld zone for such offenders and the nature of his torment is well known.

Also conjunct the public enemy Descendant is Eulalia and you will not forget the photograph of Eulalia Santos bodybuilder.

*Astrological Essays

BBM Thank You so much, Tuba. I am most interested in who is going to spill the beans, but someone is. I have an idea who, but we'll see. Will it be a big enough truth to move this case along?

Is it tomorrow that someone said would/might be an important day in the case? Thanks.

It was! (probably not what people expected) Yesterday was the 1st time Kaine publicly accussed TM, through court documents. TM filed for visitation w/daughter, prompting this rebuttal:

"In new court documents, Kaine Horman states he believes Terri Moulton-Horman "abducted and may have caused unimaginable harm" to Kyron Horman.

It's the most strongly worded statement yet by Kyron's parents about Terri's possible involvement in Kyron's disappearance."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Terri...sed-unimaginable-harm-to-Kyron-105567163.html

Ok, I am going to ask a question. I don't know if I really know what I am saying. Is a Gemini person going to talk? If so is this Gemini person a sort of landscaper type? Please don't throw things at me. I am really trying. :truce:

That is a good, specific question, Puglover. Mercury is the tattler and in Scorpio, knows deep secrets (may know more than he or she even realises) and Scorpio is the zodiac Sign of death and investigations, so what Mercury knows can be serious, indeed. Mercury rules both II & Virgo. Virgo is the natural Sign of gardeners & landscapers & groundskeepers. If there is a Gemini who is a gardener, that person could qualify as the tattler too. It must be said, although I would rather not, that the tattler's slate is not clean either. So you have considered a possibility and it does fit. A snoop, a plumber, someone performing transport of the dead, a resource scientist, a junkyard or tip owner would all meet the case as well. Then again, we know that this Mercury tattling individual has reflex action with Neptune (the solstice point for Mercury) and Mercury is in Aquarius: groups, clubs, neighborhoods, emphasized by Neptune's placement in House 11. It is interesting and somewhat unusual that the solstice point of Mars is very, very tightly squared with Mercury. The Moon will be there on Friday, November 12 to activate the square. Meanwhile, Venus slides back into Mercury the night of Halloween.

I was also thinking that this person could be a Virgo since Mercury also rules Virgo. So I would think more along the lines that this person is a Virgo since it is also a sign of Virgo who is the natural Sign of gardeners & landscapers & groundskeepers. I was thinking along the lines of either one of the signs, but when you brought up the gardners and Landscapers, I think it fits more appropriately.

Does anyone have the birth date for DD-S? Since her name was brought up by police, I would like to know what her sign is.

I was getting frustrated and quite ready to give it up and I started researching some terms. So maybe it is better that I keep slowing forging along. There might be some hope in that I learn some astrology. Although this is what I feel like: :banghead: LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mctigue30