Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What we are able to do & have been doing is to follow the transits to the June 4 chart. Progressions move very slowly, one day in the big ephemeris of planet positions for each year of life. The calculated predictions were done the same way in biblical times.

Presently, Saturn has moved to immediately within the Fourth House of outcomes and endings and this is helpful to the investigation. Mars has moved to a degree in Sagittarius where it trines Mars of June 4 and sextiles Neptune of that day. This is also helpful. And the New Moon tomorrow has been fully described above at #676, top of this page. We are supposed to learn something about Kyron and the case on December 5 and Sheriff Staton plans to talk to the press and therefore the public on Sunday. So, those are the current transits and what they do toward solving the mystery.

As for the progressions, only the Moon moves swiftly enough to represent a change and progressing that body, the Piscean Moon of June 4 has now in December reached 17° Pisces, a degree of crisis. This Moon falls in the House of what is published about the case, indicating a public clamour for more information and a law enforcement response. This progression is about to trine the Twelfth House Venus which preceded the acts of June 4. House 12 always tells us what has gone before. We know there was a covert love interest but that lover has not come to light that I know of. As mentioned in past posts, the easy, casual engagement with others such as M.C. may mean that the possibilities were too numerous to lend themselves to ready investigation.

What we are able to do & have been doing is to follow the transits to the June 4 chart. Progressions move very slowly, one day in the big ephemeris of planet positions for each year of life. The calculated predictions were done the same way in biblical times.

Presently, Saturn has moved to immediately within the Fourth House of outcomes and endings and this is helpful to the investigation. Mars has moved to a degree in Sagittarius where it trines Mars of June 4 and sextiles Neptune of that day. This is also helpful. And the New Moon tomorrow has been fully described above at #676, top of this page. We are supposed to learn something about Kyron and the case on December 5 and Sheriff Staton plans to talk to the press and therefore the public on Sunday. So, those are the current transits and what they do toward solving the mystery.

As for the progressions, only the Moon moves swiftly enough to represent a change and progressing that body, the Piscean Moon of June 4 has now in December reached 17° Pisces, a degree of crisis. This Moon falls in the House of what is published about the case, indicating a public clamour for more information and a law enforcement response. This progression is about to trine the Twelfth House Venus which preceded the acts of June 4. House 12 always tells us what has gone before. We know there was a covert love interest but that lover has not come to light that I know of. As mentioned in past posts, the easy, casual engagement with others such as M.C. may mean that the possibilities were too numerous to lend themselves to ready investigation.

Thank you, Tuba, much appreciated for your answer! Is there any way of knowing, does her chart indicate if the covert lover was a male or female? Also, can you tell by reading her chart whether there was one other person that helped or were there two people that helped with Kyron's disappearance? Again, thank you for all you do!

Yes, I cannot help but see an extra hand in this. In the earliest chart, for 8:45 a.m., the Moon who is SWNBN is contraparallel Saturn which represents a hand-off to another. Saturn ruled the 7th House. Here she is again with the ruler of House 7, Uranus in her recent activity.

Here is one hopeful note in the effort to gather all the factors into a coherent whole: Mars of the investigation applies to Pluto in a promising trine. Very positive. Then too, the Sun is on the north node of the planet Venus, and the Part of Fortune is with the Sun. Even though Mercury of respondents at the interviews is on a hideous Fixed Star, Caput Algol, the winged one does move on to trine Saturn and that makes for sound consolidation.

So, taking it for all in all, we are not faced with some wizard who accomplished this. It was more slap dash than we have yet realised. There may have been one fierce and violent notion that worked but not for long.

Bumping this up for information purposes re question if there is more than one person involved.

Today is the 5th of December. Everyone is waiting. And hoping.

*sigh*

...We know there was a covert love interest but that lover has not come to light that I know of. As mentioned in past posts, the easy, casual engagement with others such as M.C. may mean that the possibilities were too numerous to lend themselves to ready investigation.

I have wondered if the covert love interest is a same-sex relationship, and not one that had been revealed to others. That type of relationship would definitely bind two people more than friendship, and foster a strong alliance. It might also, in their minds, need to be "covered up" if a child saw something he should not have seen. Disposing of the child would be one way to do that.

Just something I've wondered about, but I do not understand charts enough to see if there's a connection.

Conducting some further explorations today, the search, if any, needs to look at whatever sluice, lock, water control, temporary dam, water diversion or tidal channel. This is easy for me to say. I'm not out in freezing rain, although I see it through my window. Nevertheless, watergates need careful, close examination.

On this day, the public is represented by Mercury, a planet that is out of bounds now, along with the Moon and Mars. Mercury is also precisely upon Pluto, and this is promising. The less ho-hum and conforming the thought on this, the closer to result.

One does not arrive at these suggestions through logic. Mine is no better than anyone else's. The celestial bodies and their particular position in House & Sign dictate where to look. On this day, Kyron's repository and the larger ocean body must be read together. Therefore, all the water controls of paragraph one must be considered and inspected. He rests on a House Cusp, the sluice.

As for SWNBN, nothing new as she appears once more as the last person with Kyron and the last one to see him. She is in House 12 of seclusion and will shortly meet with her attorneys. Ths makes sense as she has a January court date.

Mars was rising at dawn and oh so supportive of a search today. Mars is currently in Sagittarius and at 28:14 as day broke. Two men at least should thus take the initiative to go back to the waterway and see what they can.

Tuba, thanks so much. Hopefully this will come to pass today.

QUESTION: Was it here, on WS, that I read that a woman may play a strong part in seeing to Kyron's recovery?

Thanks again,

Bumping with a prayer for Kyron and his Family.

If anyone is interested, I would certainly be willing to post the horoscope for the search today that I am referencing.

If anyone is interested, I would certainly be willing to post the horoscope for the search today that I am referencing.

I have been checking in all day, Tuba. I would love to see it!

No need in asking, Tuba! Speaking for myself, I log on daily just to see if/what you have to post! :)

NewPushinPortland001.jpg

This horoscope needs to be read in conjunction with today's earlier post #687. Sad to say, someone we are not yet aware of is also withholding information. This is very clear from the deception being practiced by an individual in the locale where searches have been done. See interference and deceit in the Piscean Third House intercept.

Any search taking place now begins by going through the motions, doing the expedient owing to the Common Sign rising but ends with immediate forward movement due to Cardinal Signs on the vertical axis, House 4 (and 10). There is a startling quincunx or inconjunct between Kyron, who is Venus for purposes of this search and the nadir of the chart, 2°54' of Aries. This means discovery may be more work than the searchers are willing to do. There is inattention to some things or landscape features that should be noticed or that are visible if one really looks. Venus in Scorpio is very badly situated: this is a Sign of detriment for Venus and Venus is as far from the House of child affairs (H. 5) as she can possibly get. Therefore, the search is slower here, Succedent House, a tough slog.

Gees, Louise.

That there would be a third (fourth?) party interfering with the investigation driving me around the bend. Makes me want to grab them by the scruff of the neck and give them a shake!!!!

Just spill ***IT***!!!

And I have to say... If this person is withholding info, it has to be because of *something else* they are involved in. Yeah, it's got to be really dirty. We are talking about a LITTLE BOY, here. A beautiful, innocent, wide-eyed, pleasing little boy.

Think about that!! What in the h-e-double-hockey-sticks would somebody have to "hide" from - over and above Kyron Horman's disappearance.

Tuba, you said something may be uncovered on Dec. 5th, and today is the 6th anniversary, is there anything on the charts yet.?? or anyone who studies astro...? TIA.. :)
You were also asking about housing area's.. This area has always stood out to me.. as well as the ground level google search I did...
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=sauvi...14,-122.771648&spn=0.002688,0.010332&t=h&z=17
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=sauvi...d=RG65lKigmEDnZo_eOQxaqQ&cbp=12,251.5,,1,5.98

This is the EXACT area I was also looking at...Based on some clues from the Kyron Dreams/Visions thread...The RV Park and red barn just north of it.

Something impressive I took away from the press interviews of the weekend is the number of crimes that have been committed. Yet, as far as we know, none has been prosecuted to date. In some jurisdictions, law enforcement makes arrests for lesser offenses even before the prosecution of a major crime is "ripe". We have seen that in Putnam County and in the Capone case in Idaho but there are so many others handled in this way. In Multnomah, we seem to watch as a waiting game is played. This means that investigative Mars takes the rear while Saturn keeps time. Now Saturn in Libra is exalted, which lends confidence to this approach but if the sheriffs and their task force were following Saturn, they learned some facts late, late in September and in the first week of October, which made this tack worthwhile. That is when Saturn came upon SWNBN's Uranus, so important on June 4, when it conjoined the House of endings and outcomes. Naturally we would like to see how Hide & Watch paid off. (And, of course, we are not so entitled.)

On page 22, at #547 and 549 are the chart and discussion of this Uranus SWNBN dealt on June 4 and, having examined that, you will see how important it was that law enforcement absorbed that factor as we moved from September into October. Naturally, Uranus being our divorce planet, the beginning of Horman marriage dissolving was instrumental here.

Referencing the post above by TUBA

We have already examined the victim's planets atop the wheel for the event of SWNBN's farewell to Kyron. This is SWNBN's planets atop the same wheel.

SWNBNsPlanetsonJune4farewell.png

Uranus denotes how our will is brought to bear, where it exerts force. Yes, the chart points to personal responsibility for the outcome, as her Uranus is astride the House 4 cusp and that is how matters end, end of life, outcome and her very own Sun at 23° Pisces is the same distance from the Winter Solstice as is that Uranus at 7° Libra, therefore creating reflex action between the two heavenly bodies. The Sun is her essential self, her motive drive, her being. For those two fundamentals in her character to determine and activate an ENDING is not only strong stuff--it just doesn't get any stronger. Remember Uranus rules House 8 and think about the Fixed Star Vindemiatrix which is conjunct that Uranus and which means a loss by death.

Fifth Essence,
THANKS so much for bringing this forward! Also, thanks to Andromeda for bumping Tuba's post regarding an "extra hand" in this to #683.

Kind regard for all your work,
A. Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members