Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PH2009101901434OneoftheNewlyDiscoveredGalaxyPlanets.jpg

We should keep in mind that Sedna, a planetoid discovered in 2004 by CalTech scientists using the Palomar observatory and photography of space, was conjunct Mercury at Kyron's disappearance. You will remember Mercury was at a degree of crisis that morning, 21° Taurus, described as "heeding a voice". Mercury was part of a T-Square complex with Mars and Neptune and because Mercury had gone critical, the angle had closed: it was a flashing tight T-Square of alarm and warning.

If you read the lore of Sedna, the meaning of this body is abusive family authority. There is an entrapment situation caused by the surrounding forces of deceit, betrayal and abandonment.

PH2009101901434OneoftheNewlyDiscoveredGalaxyPlanets.jpg

We should keep in mind that Sedna, a planetoid discovered in 2004 by CalTech scientists using the Palomar observatory and photography of space, was conjunct Mercury at Kyron's disappearance. You will remember Mercury was at a degree of crisis that morning, 21° Taurus, described as "heeding a voice". Mercury was part of a T-Square complex with Mars and Neptune and because Mercury had gone critical, the angle had closed: it was a flashing tight T-Square of alarm and warning.

If you read the lore of Sedna, the meaning of this body is abusive family authority. There is an entrapment situation caused by the surrounding forces of deceit, betrayal and abandonment.

Tuba,

I read several different articles about the lore of Sedna. Most to me didn't make sense. Then I happened on this particle article:

http://philsdomain.wordpress.com/2009/03/04/sedna-in-astrology/

Do you think that this describes what you are talking about?

I think Phil makes some good points, don't you? He "gets" the essence of Sedna's influence.

http://philsdomain.wordpress.com/2009/03/04/sedna-in-astrology/

"...this would put us into a perpetual state of mourning for the lack of control we have over our lives, for deep betrayals, for our enslaved states of being and always waiting for rescue, knowing only that we can be comfortated and have our tears wiped away for a while. Never can we be truly happy. This means that when no-one is around us, every single one of us cries for the hopelessness of everything, and when we reach breaking point act out and be temporarily placated. ..."

Whoa. :(

http://philsdomain.wordpress.com/200...-in-astrology/

Freezing cold waters really stood out to me. Ice.
cyclemama posted a vision (17th or 18th, I think) that Kyron was very cold and her grandfather showed him to her and went to take him somewhere to be warm. He gave a very good description of where Kyron is, but said "he won't be found yet, it is soon going to snow". :( But the vision location was confirmed in reality by SubtleGrace's daughter...she found 8 or so markers from the vision. Hope LE/SAR go there *soon*.

WOW. is right. This is the sentence that stuck out to me:
"many find trust and many are not offered up for imprisonment to placate the need for domination of another."
- this makes me think of her texts to MC... hhmmmmm.

and this:
"confronted with the horrific truth that is ownership of other people, that sometimes we do lose hope and we are in situations with no escape which can indeed obliterate us physically, mentally and emotionally and that there is a darkness which some or many harbour."
-again I think about the emails we have been told of by DY but have never seen?

again- incredible.

I hope there is justice for Kyron soon and that Terri is the one finally imprisoned- never able to harm an innocent human being again. Let her dominate some equally vile woman in prison if that's her sick gig... just as long as she never harms another child. I sure do wonder what the story was with her Bio parents and if there wasn't some mental illness or criminal behavior or both found there? I guess we may never know.

cyclemama posted a vision (17th or 18th, I think) that Kyron was very cold and her grandfather showed him to her and went to take him somewhere to be warm. He gave a very good description of where Kyron is, but said "he won't be found yet, it is soon going to snow". :( But the vision location was confirmed in reality by SubtleGrace's daughter...she found 8 or so markers from the vision. Hope LE/SAR go there *soon*.

Hi Crazzie *waving*

Could you point me to the dream thread, please? I've looked through the "jump" application and couldn't see anything there. Much appreciated! :)

Hi Crazzie *waving*

Could you point me to the dream thread, please? I've looked through the "jump" application and couldn't see anything there. Much appreciated! :)

It is in the 'Parking Lot'.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Considering how few the released facts, plus the prevarication we know took place, Websleuths have figured out a great deal. December 5, we have a New Moon in Sagittarius that happens to precisely oppose the Science Fair Sun. This will provide us additional insight into the case. Furthermore, Kyron's Sun Sign ruler Mercury will be on the degree that Pluto held on the fateful day. Kyron's Venus return occurs the first week of December also.

Tuba thanks for letting us know that. We are all hoping to see some movement in this case. How sad that it will be for Kyron's family this Thanksgiving.

I also wanted to say how much I appreciate all the astrologers. Words can not describe my feelings. Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I for one am thankful for all the astrologers who take their own time and work hard because they care.

Kyron did have an affliction to his Sun from Pluto and it was tight, 2°. This gives the December New Moon on his Pluto even more significance in looking for him.

Considering how few the released facts, plus the prevarication we know took place, Websleuths have figured out a great deal. December 5, we have a New Moon in Sagittarius that happens to precisely oppose the Science Fair Sun. This will provide us additional insight into the case. Furthermore, Kyron's Sun Sign ruler Mercury will be on the degree that Pluto held on the fateful day. Kyron's Venus return occurs the first week of December also.

Dear Tuba,

Thank you so much for this insight and what I'm taking to be the hope offered along with it than Kyron's case may soon be resolved. :angel:

Kyron did have an affliction to his Sun from Pluto and it was tight, 2°. This gives the December New Moon on his Pluto even more significance in looking for him.

I'm so fascinated by forensic astrology.... however, it is not my area of expertise. :innocent:

Dear Tuba,

Could you elaborate on how this tight affliction to Kyron's Sun from Pluto gives the December New Moon significance?

Thanks in advance & for all your work in Kyron's case.

Astral Star :angel:

Yes, Kyron had a natal affliction from Pluto which exposed him to the misuse of power. He was vulnerable to a tyrant who exhibited sadistic traits and destructive compulsions, someone dominated by raw instincts and who would remain in control no matter what. There was danger of subjection to a kidnapper or to an individual who was lethally cruel and brutal.

This frightful influence became active on the day of the science fair and why? Because the Sun that day opposed Kyron's afflictive Pluto. And now, on December 5, the Sun will land spot on. Atop the Pluto, opposed the science fair Sun, this lunation is a catalyst for all of us amateur sleuths and the professionals investigating the crime that took Kyron away. It means we will learn something about this dark & cunning agent in Kyron's life. Pluto is also secret knowledge but when the Sun and Moon fall on it, the mask drops.

Another afflictive factor on June 4 was SWNBN's Mercury which exactly squared Kyron's Pluto. Her node hovered close by at 11° )(. Dark Moon Lilith was exactly square the Sun of the science fair and square Kyron's Pluto. So yes, this whole complex of causative elements is tripped off on December 5.

Yes, Kyron had a natal affliction from Pluto which exposed him to the misuse of power. He was vulnerable to a tyrant who exhibited sadistic traits and destructive compulsions, someone dominated by raw instincts and who would remain in control no matter what. There was danger of subjection to a kidnapper or to an individual who was lethally cruel and brutal.

This frightful influence became active on the day of the science fair and why? Because the Sun that day opposed Kyron's afflictive Pluto. And now, on December 5, the Sun will land spot on. Atop the Pluto, opposed the science fair Sun, this lunation is a catalyst for all of us amateur sleuths and the professionals investigating the crime that took Kyron away. It means we will learn something about this dark & cunning agent in Kyron's life. Pluto is also secret knowledge but when the Sun and Moon fall on it, the mask drops.

Another afflictive factor on June 4 was SWNBN's Mercury which exactly squared Kyron's Pluto. Her node hovered close by at 11° )(. Dark Moon Lilith was exactly square the Sun of the science fair and square Kyron's Pluto. So yes, this whole complex of causative elements is tripped off on December 5.

I had a lump in my throat, chills, and my eyes burned with tears as I read this. Thanks again for work on Kyron's behalf. :blowkiss:

Is this the beginning of a new cycle for Kyron then, astrologically?

Again, my gratitude for insights gleaned,
Astral Star

We are placing a great deal of trust in the sheriff's office and the task force. In October, Sheriff Staton told us they had an understanding of what had occurred and would wrap up the details in January. It is obvious a recovery effort has been underway. I don't feel entitled to know more, although the parents should be kept abreast of developments. There may be a fear of divulging all information to them in the light of the Horman marriage dissolution where untimely accusations could be thrown back and forth under the pressure of high emotion. Primary priority is to advance the investigation and to avoid impeding it by disclosures better left for indictment and trial.

To any astrologer here, I have a question. Since some believe that Kyron was moved, is it possible to do a progressed chart for say, today to see if it gives different details as to where Kyron is or what happened to him? As the article below states, LE has to search out suspects and possibilities of him being kidnapped and taken out of the state or country in a child traffic ring, etc. I know that the charts point to 'someone who won't be named' and I believe that is who's responsible but are there any new details that can be gleaned by looking at his progressed chart and asking again, where is Kyron and what happened to him?

Sorry if you think this is redundant and already answered. I'm feeling very sad and frustrated with today's 6 month anniversary and still no Kyron being found and the perps still free. TIA

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/12/multnomah_county_sheriff_dan_s_2.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust