Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The chart for his answer is above at #616. Some further features of the event of his filing and of the horoscope for it are that the H.1 to H. 7 axis is 1' from a crisis. Rather fraught, what? The Moon in H. 12 of maladjustment and inhibition and restriction (& which rules SWNBN) will inexorably move forward in the zodiac to a spot on the Ascendant where she brings personal change of an unwanted, unwelcome sort. Already the axis is square Saturn revealing the ice that has formed in the relation of the parties and when the Moon reaches the rising degree, there is active, exposed ugliness. Since her final action is a rude square to Venus, she will come to regret her action in this present legal contest. Her Sign placement, in the Moon's detriment or exile measures the level of SWNBN's frustration.

Cardinal Sign rising here, Kaine wants this to move forward with due speed, although carefully and surefootedly. Due to the silence and withholding of SWNBN, positioned in a House where action drags, developments are less rapid than desired.

That investigative Sun atop the chart (Scorpio of probes, ruler H. 8) came through this weekend with the dive searches in the Scorpio waters.

On June 4, that voice calling to Kyron, SWNBN's own progressed Mercury, was in quintile to the Moon which represented her. This indicates that indeed she had a special talent that served her in what she did that morning with Kyron. Remember, Dark Moon Lilith was cooperating with her in the act of beckoning only to deny and refuse. She had a gift for hiding or concealing )( physical material Taurus.

More about Sauvie Island search.

"Dive Teams Return To Sauvie Island"

http://www.kptv.com/news/25786885/detail.html

From video at link:

Saturday
searched about 10 hours
left when sun went down

Sunday
expected to return as early as 7:00 in the morning

From today's Portland Weather Forecast online, The Weather Channel:
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 4:40 PM

I am wondering if they got a tip from the Dateline show airing.

I am wondering if they got a tip from the Dateline show airing.

Puglover, see Post #620 above.

"Officials told KGW that the operation had been planned for several weeks but that they had had to wait for resources to become available from other agencies."

Eight law enforcement agencies and fire departments were involved with about 50 people, and that takes awhile to coordinate when not an emergency.

The first part of the Dateline special did not air in the Portland area because of a televised basketball game. Unbelievable that would happen in the most important area for the broadcast to be seen. Missed opportunity.

I am still hoping the broadcast might generate a viable lead or two.

I should have known that as Tuba's post 507 tells us that LE needed more money.

Tuba, I see the bowl. I know now that bowl is going to tip. Alright! Pluto with the Moon sounds good in this case.

Also, I wonder, did the change in SWNBN start from some strong influences back then within the marriage? What caused her to change sometime before the MFH? Did she really change drastically, or was KH just blind to what was there all along - a sneaky mate? I'm sure I'll know more once that bowl tips. Thanks.

DY on Today show! Oh my, poor Desiree. This is a must see.

Mom: Stepmom had a severe hatred for Kyron

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/40192247#40192247

I was just coming here to post this. This is a most definitely a MUST SEE. This poor woman. This just provides further confirmation of what the charts have continuously shown. FYI, there is a date mentioned in this video if it would help for any charts. Desiree mentions she was shown these e-mails that are being referenced on Friday, 11/12.

While being very patient and awaiting news on progress in the investigation, I find the latest news happenings interesting, and they give us more insight into the personalities involved. However, I do not know that they necessarily affect the investigation except to put more pressure on SWWNBN. Perhaps the pressure only upsets her and accomplishes nothing to further the investigation. The Today Show interview was great, though, wasn't it?

Kaine had a press conference today.

Kaine Horman: "Do I hope she had an accomplice? Absolutely, I do. Cause then there's a higher probability he's alive."
http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local/story/Kaine-Horman-Do-I-hope-she-had-an-accomplice/UqWuD4ezC0e1_mFyo7wuaA.cspx

Kaine Horman says he never thought Kyron was in danger around boy's stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/11/kaine_horman_says_he_didnt_rea.html

Kaine Horman: Terri is a 'master of deception'
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5803278"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5803278[/ame]

Friday, Nov. 12, was the date Desiree saw Terry's emails about Kyron, but we do not know when LE first obtained the emails, and that is what may be important. Maybe it is important when they took her computer. If the dives at Sauvie Island were unsuccessful this past weekend, and least LE knows where not to look next time.

Every time Tuba gives us dates on the possibilities of things happening, I do not check the news. I only hope that LE is onto something important for the investigation on those dates. I won't hear the details until there is a court case.

Tuba, do these press conferences/interviews mean anything to you other than sources of information?

Just wanted to add that Kaine's news conference started at 10:30AM Portland, OR time today.

The interviews coincide with a fortunate trine from Sun to Jupiter, so they not only provide information like the news of emails we hadn't known about but boost awareness of Kyron's plight. If SWNBN's correspondence evidenced hatred for her step son, as Desiree inferred from them, they would be helpful in a criminal trial.

Where can I find this chart ? Anyone knoe what page it might be on ?

Back at #290 you asked this question and at #291, I answered that we have only a day for her & I provided it. That is still true. We have no birth time for her and no certain location due to her adopted circs. But at #547, page 22 of this thread, you have her planets, all of them from her birth, atop the wheel of June 4. Have a look.

Where can I find this chart ? Anyone know what page it might be on ?

Although her chart wheel has not been posted, associations have been made while working on the Event charts and posted throughout both Thread #1 & this current one #2.

When she is officially named a POI, we will post our findings and the respective charts.
Trust you understand the TOS.

Thanks for your interest in our forum!
WELCOME :)

Nose down to the trail, I did some virtual travel today. Charybdis, sea monster, on one side of the Strait of Messina, was exactly conjunct Pluto on June 4. She had a gaping mouth that sucked huge quantities of water and belched them out creating whirlpools three times a day. So I looked at narrowings between the mainland and the island today. There is a narrower passage just above Forest Park and Hy 30 that captured my attention. I also took a trip out to Multnomah Falls, which is twenty-five minutes to a half hour from SWNBN's departure point.

Not only were Venus & Mars every year tightening their square in the marriage chart but the two rulers, Ascendant Significator Moon and Partner Significator Saturn, were from the moment of the vows in exact sesquare. A sesquare of those two bodies brings agitation, discord and disruptions. There are urges with a lack of control, escapism, frustration and willfulness. One's position is misused. She sought structure and discipline over a life that was aimless and in a state of flux (peregrine Moon) & then rebelled against it. Naturally, these potentials would only cause the relationship to deteriorate and degrade over time.

Why is the male child on a degree which reads "A man with upraised arms submerged in the water, over which a heavy rain is falling" ? _____________Sepharial

Not only were Venus & Mars every year tightening their square in the marriage chart but the two rulers, Ascendant Significator Moon and Partner Significator Saturn, were from the moment of the vows in exact sesquare. A sesquare of those two bodies brings agitation, discord and disruptions. There are urges with a lack of control, escapism, frustration and willfulness. One's position is misused. She sought structure and discipline over a life that was aimless and in a state of flux (peregrine Moon) & then rebelled against it. Naturally, these potentials would only cause the relationship to deteriorate and degrade over time.

Why is the male child on a degree which reads "A man with upraised arms submerged in the water, over which a heavy rain is falling" ? _____________Sepharial

Hi Tuba,
Can you be more specific regarding" Why is the male child on a degree which reads "a man with upraised arms submerged in the water, over which a heavy rain is falling"

What degree of where exactly?

Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members