Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More information about the November 12 Dateline special about Kyron. It mentions "new details", but I do not know whether this is helpful to you.

Nov.12: 'Searching for Kyron', 'Mean Girls'

This Friday at 9pm/8c on Dateline NBC...

"The disappearance of 7-year old Kyron Horman made national headlines in early June 2010, and has since left family and friends desperately searching for answers. "Dateline's" Kate Snow continues her reporting on the case and uncovers new details, including reports from eyewitnesses about what they saw the day Kyron went missing, allegations from Kyron's father about his wife Terri, and interviews with Terri's friends who are speaking out in her defense."

http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/11/09/5435442-nov12-searching-for-kyron-mean-girls

Please delete this post if it is inappropriate for the thread. Thanks.

Astrologers is there any way that we can find out what is going on with this case? I am wondering how the parents, Stepmother, and LE are doing. Does the chart show any arrest in the near future? Is there any indication that Kyron will soon be found? I don't know if you can tell or not.

That NBC program may give the insight you want about the parents. Like you, I think it is time for the sheriff or any rep from the task force to give us another update. The public NEEDS that and I too was thinking of that just last night. We need the encouragement. Now the sheriff did present a time table of sorts, saying the expectation was to wrap this up and tie it securely in January. It does seem SO long to wait. I do trust the task force and we should pray for their success in the effort undertaken, in fact, every day we ought to do that. What I don't like is the game playing seen from Roseburg. In fact, that is a card I wish had never turned face up. I think I know what Sheriff Dan Staton meant when he said "things we wish we had never learned".

In fact, that is a card I wish had never turned face up. I think I know what Sheriff Dan Staton meant when he said "things we wish we had never learned".

This has always stuck in my craw. For you to specifically acknowledge this, Tuba, speaks volumes.

10-11-12

Sequences mean everything to me. I'm not a numerologist, but sequences are significant.

This has always stuck in my craw. For you to specifically acknowledge this, Tuba, speaks volumes.

10-11-12

Sequences mean everything to me. I'm not a numerologist, but sequences are significant.

I am not quite understanding what either Tuba or you are saying. What is
10-11-12?

Tuba,

I agree completely with your post. I think LE needs to tell the public some information. I don't want this case to get lost. I think that it is time for more that a partial show pertaining to this. This case needs to be talked about in the news more once again.

I am another one that believes in prayer. Prayer really does work. Our prayers are needed for a break in the case. God bless Kyron, Kyron's parents and LE.
----------------------------
BTW, what did you mean by:

What I don't like is the game playing seen from Roseburg. In fact, that is a card I wish had never turned face up. :waitasec:

What is
10-11-12?

It's today's date and the day of the Dateline story about Kyron Horman's disappearance. 2010-Nov-12. Yeah, it's backwards but the numbers still line up.

Maybe, just maybe, someone's conscience will finally get to them and they will come forward with whatever they know. Or maybe, someone knows something and they don't realize how significant of a lead they have and they might (finally) call in their information. It's anybody's guess what a program like the one that will air tonight would be a precipitous for. Life turns on a dime. We can hope!

http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/11/09/5435442-nov12-searching-for-kyron-mean-girls

The disappearance of 7-year old Kyron Horman made national headlines in early June 2010, and has since left family and friends desperately searching for answers. "Dateline's" Kate Snow continues her reporting on the case and uncovers new details, including reports from eyewitnesses about what they saw the day Kyron went missing, allegations from Kyron's father about his wife Terri, and interviews with Terri's friends who are speaking out in her defense.

That NBC program may give the insight you want about the parents. Like you, I think it is time for the sheriff or any rep from the task force to give us another update. The public NEEDS that and I too was thinking of that just last night. We need the encouragement. Now the sheriff did present a time table of sorts, saying the expectation was to wrap this up and tie it securely in January. It does seem SO long to wait. I do trust the task force and we should pray for their success in the effort undertaken, in fact, every day we ought to do that. What I don't like is the game playing seen from Roseburg. In fact, that is a card I wish had never turned face up. I think I know what Sheriff Dan Staton meant when he said "things we wish we had never learned".

Tuba, I wonder if you wouldn't mind answering a couple of questions. One, can you tell us what you meant by your statement, "In fact, that is a card I wish had never turned face up. I think I know what Sheriff Dan Staton meant when he said "things we wish we had never learned".

The second question is can you tell us a time-frame when Kyron will be found or if the chart says he won't be found. I haven't seen that question answered in this thread.

Thank you, you're a fantastic astrologer.

Several times the event analysis repeated the fact that Mercury was at a critical degree in Taurus and that the 21st degree equates to "heeding a voice". Remember that? The II Sun intercepted in House 11 when two witnesses claimed to last see Kyron, is someone called to "Come here, Kyron!" and being surrounded or confined, restrained. That is what an intercept does. He was held back by this command or order from what he had intended to do: continue on with his class. I also posted that this same Mercury, to the degree and the Sign, is SWNBN's progressed Mercury. So we then have to ask what she was ordering him to do. It appears she meant him to leave and dictated that he do that, with her.

I wrote about the fact that a critical degree planet emphasizes and tightens the aspects it makes and that in this case Mercury squared both Mars and Neptune of the fraud, the misrepresentation, the treacherous confidence game. Mercury was already square but its crisis degree enhanced and intensified the square as though it were exact, which it soon would be. What intriguing prospect did she present to make leaving palatable so there would be the least fuss and balking?

Tuba, thank you so much. How very sad. How someone can do that to anyone is beyond me. :furious:

"Kaine Horman court filing: Terri's silence implies guilt "

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kaine-Horman-Terris-silence--107562544-kyron-missing-portland.html

Document:
http://images.bimedia.net/documents/kaine+horman+court+1112.pdf

Filed today.

Edit 1: Just noticed the documents are Stephen Houze's copy. Interesting. The ones with the time and date of the filing should show up eventually.

Edit 2:
"Kaine Horman may seek sanctions against Terri Horman if she pleads Fifth in divorce proceeding"

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/11/kaine_horman_may_seek_sanction.html

This one has link to court document, but the quality is poor, and I do not want to post the wrong info. It may have been filed Nov. 9. Go to document from article. I tried to post the link here, but the document appeared -- small version. Magic.

Rackner & Engle's response, on behalf of client Kaine Horman, to SWNBN's motion is brilliant. They left no point unanswered and made powerful assertions (on which they will follow through). Thank you very BIG for bringing this here. You made my day.

Catshelly, it is that face card SWNBN which curls my innards. And yes, she thinks she's in a poker game. Rackner and Kaine Horman just called her bluff.

Rackner & Engle's response, on behalf of client Kaine Horman, to SWNBN's motion is brilliant. They left no point unanswered and made powerful assertions (on which they will follow through). Thank you very BIG for bringing this here. You made my day.

Thank you! I just happened to be the first in this thread to see the links and bring them here. Glad I could make your day!

My feelings: Wooooo-Hoooooooooo!!! Looking good!!!

When FifthEssense happens by, this totally unnecessary post in a Forensic Astrology thread will disappear, as it should, but I could not resist.

:dance: :woohoo: :dance:

This is the legal response to SWNBN's October motion. Because the ruler leads the tipping BOWL formation, this answer from Kaine starts the oncoming spill of information (viz. Saturn on cusp of House 9.) SWNBN will shortly feel a very hard financial pinch as Venus turns direct in quincunx to Uranus on November 18. She actually only needs this money to fund her legal positions in the divorce and in the criminal matter because Venus is in the House of legal matters and filings for her (House 3 for the House 7 party SWNBN).

It is always good to see the Sun radiating from the apex of the chart in House 10. SWNBN has Mars in the House of children from her perspective, not good and that House must be read with her House 6 as they both bear the Sign Sagittarius. For her, that H. 12 governs her commitment to the marriage she made with Kaine and her manner of caretaking and service, plus her decisions. Kaine is accurate in saying her attitude toward this department of life underwent a radical change because the Moon of change is there with the planet of transformation, Pluto.

KainesLegalResponseofNov9001.jpg

Tuba, Forgive me if I am going to ask one of the most stupidest questions ever asked. If I would be more knowledgeable in Astronomy then I would know the answer, but I don't.

With the last chart that you just did, can we tell by looking at Kyron's chart how this will affect him? I take it the chart has to do with parenting time with K, but also the SWNMNBM invoking the fifth.

The chart has to do, of course, with Kaine's answer to SWNBN's motion: the demand for support $, her right to refuse to incriminate herself, supervised visitation, complaints about defamation.

SWNBN's progressed Mars conjoins the House 5 cusp of this latest chart. That happens to be Kyron's Part of Misfortune too. She acted upon (Mars) this man's son. The Moon-Pluto of this chart opposes Kyron's natal Ascendant and the South Node will be on his Ascendant, exact, on December 1. This will bring something about him (and his physical body) into the light.

Kaine's answer here is represented, as I wrote earlier, by Mars in Sagittarius and by ruling planet of the rising Sign, Saturn in Libra. That Saturn had just contacted Kyron's Mercury when Rackner filed the response. Saturn as the exalted lead planet shows continual resort to the law and legal principles of H. 9. This is how Kaine will carry out his aim and his intent in the conflict with SWNBN. It reveals the highly charged suspicion he has of her as well as his depth of understanding of the whole situation. He can see, just like an x-ray, the structure of the problem. He deplores inertia in those he deals with and despises her lack of proportion, her weird ladder of priorities. He realises the value of right timing. She should be very afraid.

Mars in Sagittarius rules the papers being filed, House 3 in this chart. Saturn in Libra rules Kaine's attack on the problem, as lord of the Ascendant.

...The Moon-Pluto of this chart opposes Kyron's natal Ascendant and the South Node will be on his Ascendant, exact, on December 1. This will bring something about him (and his physical body) into the light.

...Saturn as the exalted lead planet shows continual resort to the law and legal principles of H. 9. ... It reveals the highly charged suspicion he has of her as well as his depth of understanding of the whole situation. He can see, just like an x-ray, the structure of the problem. He deplores inertia ... and despises her lack of proportion, her weird ladder of priorities. He realises the value of right timing. She should be very afraid.

Yeah. N'uff said. (Weird ladder of priorities = sexting (imo))

Tuba, you are so worth logging on for. Thank you!

"Divers search for Kyron"

http://www.kgw.com/home/related/newkyronsearch-107821564.html

Not much info but searching today and tomorrow.

"Officials told KGW that the operation had been planned for several weeks but that they had had to wait for resources to become available from other agencies."

Edit:

Another article:

"Kyron search: Dive teams back on Sauvie Island"

http://www.katu.com/news/local/107834189.html

"A spokesperson for the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office says about 50 people were part of the search, including paid workers and volunteers.

"Multnomah County Sheriff Public Information Officer Mary Lindstrand tells us the search was only in the water. Near the end of the day Saturday Lindstrand said searchers "found nothing of note" – that she can tell us about."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferM2017