Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people copied SWNBN's Facebook account before it was made private. Perhaps the time is in the Facebook pages, and perhaps someone with the copies will come forward with the information. The mother of C might also have a Facebook page with the information.

I am not familiar with the regular Kyron Horman threads on this site, but someone there may be able to retrieve the information.

Brought over from the GENERAL Thread, posted on 5/8/10 by TUBA

The huge asteroid Ceres will be occulted on the 29th of May. At that time, Ceres will have retrograded to 1°40' Capricorn. This spotlights the mothering function and also the striving toward achievement in order to impress others. Teaching responsibility for the self and practical means to do that. The death process. Moon, our occulting body, is not at home in Capricorn, Sign of her detriment, but there she is.

The Sun on this day conjoins Aldebaran, a powerful Fixed Star denoting great energy and capacity for work. Pushing out in front, prestige is gained as well as appreciation but enmity and resentment look on, not far afield.

Mars will be moving into the spot where he opposes Neptune, an aspect of treachery and betrayal. Importantly, Uranus will have entered Aries where this Capricorn Moon-Ceres occultation squares it.

Closer examination of what is going on in our schools is more than warranted, it is exigent.

I am not familiar with the regular Kyron Horman threads on this site, but someone there may be able to retrieve the information.

I should have been more clear. I would be a stranger on the regular Kyron threads, so a post from me asking for the time would only raise questions and no answer. If someone has already taken care of asking the about the time there; great.

My apologies for only having a suggestion without a follow-through.

Yes, that is the outing I am talking about. The whole planetary and occultation set up was remarkable that weekend but the time on Sunday, May 30 is important. In my web searches, I have nearly "got there". Obviously, since a photo was published on SWNBN's web page back in June, those who were early on reading her facebook, could have helped out but only today did I learn of the bowling trip.

Oh, the bowling has bothered me for some reason, Tuba. It was another part in a plan perhaps, but looked like a good deed, the way I keep seeing it. But bowling alleys probably have cameras, and LE could possibly see who was meeting up with who, if that was the case. Did someone point out Kyron at the bowling alley, just before he went missing later that week? Did money change hands there? Was someone in the parking lot?

Terri did not mention when they went bowling in her Facebook page, and I think she did not upload the photos until June 1.
"15 new photos
June 1 at 3:16am"

Facebook walls are confusing to me. I have the text of her wall but no photos so it is even more confusing.

I cannot locate a Facebook page for the mother of Kurtis ("K" not "C").

Perhaps one of the neighborhood posters in the general threads would know if they went in the afternoon or evening if not the exact time. When I was a kid, bowling for kids was in the afternoon so we would not be in the way of the more serious bowlers in the evening. Also, I doubt they would have gone in the evening because of their age and school the next day.

Oh, the bowling has bothered me for some reason, Tuba. It was another part in a plan perhaps, but looked like a good deed, the way I keep seeing it. But bowling alleys probably have cameras, and LE could possibly see who was meeting up with who, if that was the case. Did someone point out Kyron at the bowling alley, just before he went missing later that week? Did money change hands there? Was someone in the parking lot?

ALL, excellent questions considering that plans had to have been made ahead of June 4th, IF indeed TH was involved in the eventual kidnapping of this child.
That has yet to be determined by an indictment, either by LE or by
the secret court jurors who determines whether there is enough evidence to go forward with arrests.

It does however, beg for answers, I'm sure someone in the bowling alley knew the folks who showed up that day, or as you suggest here, "cameras" for the detectives working the case to follow through. IMO, they should be carefully scanning those cameras for somone who may be present and
wearing some type of Satanist type of shirt or garb.:waitasec:

Is there a chart already for that timed event of TH Facebook adding photos on June 1st?

If not, perhaps I'll look at it.

Leomoon80, I think the Facebook time may be off by an hour for PST. I had forgotten that was mentioned by someone somewhere.

Here are two more times that might interest you.

The first is one that has always bothered me because it shows her online June 4 at 8:01 a.m. PST just before she had to put her daughter and stepson in the car to drive to school. Many mothers find that time of day too hectic to do any more than feeding, dressing, and loading the children into the car.

"Terri needs help to win Fast Money!!
Terri could use help to win big prizes and points in Family Feud! Earn points by helping!
First Fast Money Question:Name something you need when you give your dog a bath.

June 4 at 9:01am via Family Feud"

Edit To Add: Could this have been a message to someone that she was leaving the house then?

The next one is when she uploaded the photos on June 4, 1:21 p.m. PST.

"JUNE 2010
9 new photos
June 4 at 2:21pm"

To tell the truth, the chart for 3:16AM looks quite accurate, and I have no idea WHY we'd even consider converting it to one hour earlier, but instead should be using the time that the person's own oriented time and place suggests one posted on FB.

:waitasec:

Why would we use another time other then the local time of the poster?

Am I misunderstanding something here?

I'll post the chart for posterity here, for the poster on FB at their time, of 3:16AM:
June 1.

We can always adjust by one hour if need be for whatever reason, however my thought is, that if someone is up at this time in the morning, either 2:16AM or 3:16AM (which is not inconceivable when you have duties for other hours with an active family life).....to speak to your friends, or whatever, the chart can still be tellling as to what was going on then in that time and place potentially as relates to an individual's own natal chart.

That comes later....hopefully, as we muse over these timed events in June of 2010

(and yes, I do recall the confusion over these times being promoted back then)....

And we CAN still speak of what the planets may have looked like one hour earlier or later then this point in time as well:

thposts15photosonjune12.gif

CHART FOR 3:16am ON June 1st, adding 15 Photos:

Aries Rising is Mars ruled. On a Mars ruled Day, Tuesday.
Not looking good here, as Mars is found in the 5th house of the child, conjunct the POF in the crisis degree. I’m using her time, because that is what we’d see when looking at FB accounts.
We’d see the time of the poster, their time when they posted.

The 2nd house cusp conjunct “Algol” that notorious fixed star….and the 2nd house itself, captures the Sun in Gemini, (two faced) here or dupliticious.
The 1st House of the event ….shows us Medea (the asteroid which depicts in Greek mythology one who kills her children) in this all important 1st house of the Event chart.

As well, Mercury at 16Taurus, while the house that Mercury rules, the 3rd house gives us
Juno (the marriage symbol) in this house and sometimes Juno is about jealousy issues.

The 4th house of the home, is naturally ruled by the Moon and the Moon found in the
11th in Aquarius, an air sign, while Venus in Cancer resides in this house conjunct Sirius, the yellow dog star. It is written that Sirius while often fortunate, can also “if afflicted” suggests much anger, danger or intemperance.
Venus is afflicted - semi-square (dangerous aspect) to the planets in the child’s house, i.e. the 5th house Mars and the Part of Fortune, found in the crisis degree, 29th of Leo (conjunct Regulus), another warning .

The 12th house Astrae , is in a covert house or the 12th , undercover and under
Wraps…..suggesting that there may have been at this point in time, a “plot” undercover
Known by the 4th house Venus, to be part and parcel of undercover intent (12th house) for a Witness (Astrae)…..coined as such by Martha Westcott I believe, assigning this asteroid as a witness in the mundane charts.

Witness to what and for what?
Probably the nurturing that normally we might assign to motherly Cancer signs, the natural ruler of the 4th house. To be seen as motherly and caring by the public.(MC)

Venus in the 4th does oppose the MC and squares the Vertex (fated event or person)
Found in the house of planning and developing ideas., or the 6th house.

The Planets that oppose the traditional “house of our children” however, is not at all
However, to the benefit of the child, for in the 11th we find not only Aquarius, (air), but we find the Black Moon Lilith conjunct to Neptune (deception) and Chiron (caring or not) in the critical 0 degree of Pisces.
ALL opposed to the child’s welfare in the 5th house and the child’s potential “fortune” here.

The time listed in the Facebook text is not the time of the poster (PST).

I realized the time was off by one hour when I saw her June 4 morning post listed as 9:01 a.m., and I have read many times that she was on Facebook at 8:01 .a.m. before she left to take Kyron to school. I then recalled reading discussions about the time difference at Facebook. I do not recall if the difference is because Facebook uses their time only or if the time reflects the time of the viewer, though I thought the text was captured by someone on the west coast.

Someone familiar with Facebook could probably explain it better.

PortlandBowlingPartyMay30001.jpg

In past charting, the acquaintance or introduction coming out of some group was apparent and here again, Moon is with the lunar node of associations trine reliable friendship, Mercury in a Fixed Sign. The Sun is also in House 11 but based on money or future relations and conjunct the fixed star Aldebaran. Robson reminds us that this star is one of the Watchers of the East. When conjunct the Sun it brings danger from the law, disgrace, ruin and a violent death. Nevertheless, it bestows great energy and perseverance, for what it's worth. Regarding fixed stars, we also know that by June 4, Venus was on fixed star Wasat: "violence, malevolence, destructiveness as a first principle. Connected with chemicals, poisons and gas."____Robson.

Very canny & astute Websleuths who read here have suggested that the bowling alley may have served to expose the identity and physical appearance of the victim, for future criminal use. That is one of the reasons I wanted to chart this. The horoscope with its many oppositions (awareness) supports that suggestion.

Never, never forget that the Capricorn Moon had just occulted Ceres of nurturance & mothering, blotting out those qualities and replacing them with cold calculation. A Uranus squared Pluto contributed a misuse of power and a huge measure of ruthless violence into the plot. Do not ignore the signatures of break out Mercury semi-square Uranus and Moon sesquare Mars.

As if these lethal elements were not enough, both Neptune and Saturn made stations on this day. Saturn's station was to move forward with the plot. Why do we decide that money is involved in this? Mercury in Taurus disposits the Sun which rules the House of money and Mercury is also antiscion of that cusp. Mars which holds sway over the ambition of the plot, the WHY, is also found in House 2 of money, going after it aggressively. But going after it honestly? No way, Renee: Mars opposes Neptune for treachery & betrayal and deceiving means of obtaining cash.

Mercury has just trined the group of associates (lunar node at 13° Capricorn). Who is this friend? This friend also rules the hour, please note.

Anybody know the name of the bowling alley they went to? If so, we could start to narrow it down by that facilities hours of operation. Here is a list of bowling alleys in the state of Oregon:

http://www.bowling2u.com/centers/find_list.asp?m=s&s=OR

I saw a auction listing where Skyline was auctioning off things one was a party for 10 at Sunset Lanes. I wonder if that would be the local alley of choice?

To tell the truth, the chart for 3:16AM looks quite accurate, and I have no idea WHY we'd even consider converting it to one hour earlier, but instead should be using the time that the person's own oriented time and place suggests one posted on FB.

Why would we use another time other then the local time of the poster?

Am I misunderstanding something here?

I'll post the chart for posterity here, for the poster on FB at their time, of 3:16AM:
June 1.

We can always adjust by one hour if need be for whatever reason, however my thought is, that if someone is up at this time in the morning, either 2:16AM or 3:16AM (which is not inconceivable when you have duties for other hours with an active family life).....to speak to your friends, or whatever, the chart can still be tellling as to what was going on then in that time and place potentially as relates to an individual's own natal chart.

That comes later....hopefully, as we muse over these timed events in June of 2010

(and yes, I do recall the confusion over these times being promoted back then)....

And we CAN still speak of what the planets may have looked like one hour earlier or later then this point in time as well:

CHART FOR 3:16am ON June 1st, adding 15 Photos:

Aries Rising is Mars ruled. On a Mars ruled Day, Tuesday.
Not looking good here, as Mars is found in the 5th house of the child, conjunct the POF in the crisis degree. I’m using her time, because that is what we’d see when looking at FB accounts.
We’d see the time of the poster, their time when they posted.

The 2nd house cusp conjunct “Algol” that notorious fixed star….and the 2nd house itself, captures the Sun in Gemini, (two faced) here or dupliticious.
The 1st House of the event ….shows us Medea (the asteroid which depicts in Greek mythology one who kills her children) in this all important 1st house of the Event chart.

As well, Mercury at 16Taurus, while the house that Mercury rules, the 3rd house gives us
Juno (the marriage symbol) in this house and sometimes Juno is about jealousy issues.

The 4th house of the home, is naturally ruled by the Moon and the Moon found in the
11th in Aquarius, an air sign, while Venus in Cancer resides in this house conjunct Sirius, the yellow dog star. It is written that Sirius while often fortunate, can also “if afflicted” suggests much anger, danger or intemperance.
Venus is afflicted - semi-square (dangerous aspect) to the planets in the child’s house, i.e. the 5th house Mars and the Part of Fortune, found in the crisis degree, 29th of Leo (conjunct Regulus), another warning .

The 12th house Astrae , is in a covert house or the 12th , undercover and under
Wraps…..suggesting that there may have been at this point in time, a “plot” undercover
Known by the 4th house Venus, to be part and parcel of undercover intent (12th house) for a Witness (Astrae)…..coined as such by Martha Westcott I believe, assigning this asteroid as a witness in the mundane charts.

Witness to what and for what?
Probably the nurturing that normally we might assign to motherly Cancer signs, the natural ruler of the 4th house. To be seen as motherly and caring by the public.(MC)

Venus in the 4th does oppose the MC and squares the Vertex (fated event or person)
Found in the house of planning and developing ideas., or the 6th house.

The Planets that oppose the traditional “house of our children” however, is not at all
However, to the benefit of the child, for in the 11th we find not only Aquarius, (air), but we find the Black Moon Lilith conjunct to Neptune (deception) and Chiron (caring or not) in the critical 0 degree of Pisces.
ALL opposed to the child’s welfare in the 5th house and the child’s potential “fortune” here.
woman you are amazing!keep up the spectacular work.i wish i could contribute to finding this boy.i live in beaverton,oregon but i dont drive and have no money.this child has been on my mind like an obsession.nothing like this has ever affected me in such a strong way.thanks for all of your input.i check this forum daily.god bless and thanks to all of you helping in this case.
you are all amazing.

The time listed in the Facebook text is not the time of the poster (PST).

I realized the time was off by one hour when I saw her June 4 morning post listed as 9:01 a.m., and I have read many times that she was on Facebook at 8:01 .a.m. before she left to take Kyron to school. I then recalled reading discussions about the time difference at Facebook. I do not recall if the difference is because Facebook uses their time only or if the time reflects the time of the viewer, though I thought the text was captured by someone on the west coast.

Someone familiar with Facebook could probably explain it better.

OK, I think i finally get what you are now saying.

At 9:01AM when she supposedly posted on FB, she had to either do it one of two ways, IF indeed, it WAS 9:01AM for the world to see?

a) From her automobile on the laptop computer

or

b) From the home, and it was "really" 8:01AM

I'm going to try an experiment with my daughter in a few minutes or tonight., because she is in WA state (PST , and I'm in Az (Mountain Time)

I'll let you know what I can ascertain from this.

Meanwhile, the charts....are going to be telling I'm sure.

Anybody know the name of the bowling alley they went to? If so, we could start to narrow it down by that facilities hours of operation. Here is a list of bowling alleys in the state of Oregon:

http://www.bowling2u.com/centers/find_list.asp?m=s&s=OR

I saw a auction listing where Skyline was auctioning off things one was a party for 10 at Sunset Lanes. I wonder if that would be the local alley of choice?

Just saw this on another forum..Hope it helps...

Does anyone lnow the name of the bowling alley TH, Kyron and his friend went to prior to Kyron's missing. This could of been a meeting place for TH and her accomplice(s). And also the time they were at the bowling alley?

Bedrock Bowling Alley 7-9:00.

The ? was asked by anoynomous poster but I think it was in response to the ? being asked here. I can't take thye credit for it. But this is the forum that DD Spicers' cousin is posting on and answering a lot of questions. I have followed him since he startred posting and I believe him but just say this is imo. Anyway it may help answer the ? about the bowling alley.. JMO

sweets

http://www./forum1/message1170793/pg1190

Just saw this on another forum..Hope it helps...

Does anyone lnow the name of the bowling alley TH, Kyron and his friend went to prior to Kyron's missing. This could of been a meeting place for TH and her accomplice(s). And also the time they were at the bowling alley?

Bedrock Bowling Alley 7-9:00.

The ? was asked by anoynomous poster but I think it was in response to the ? being asked here. I can't take thye credit for it. But this is the forum that DD Spicers' cousin is posting on and answering a lot of questions. I have followed him since he startred posting and I believe him but just say this is imo. Anyway it may help answer the ? about the bowling alley.. JMO

sweets

http://www./forum1/message1170793/pg1190

I think that poster was goofing around and referencing the Flintstones. I went to the link and another poster was annoyed by this response. I googled "Bedrock Bowling Alley" in Oregon and there isn't such a place.

I think that poster was goofing around and referencing the Flintstones. I went to the link and another poster was annoyed by this response. I googled "Bedrock Bowling Alley" in Oregon and there isn't such a place.

DUH!!! That's just great. Thanks for making me aware. I will see if I can find a truthful answer.. TYA..jmo

sweets

Doodles is correct !
According to my experiment, my time is 5:31 an my daughter posted at 4:31 however reading HER post, it says MY time, or 5:31PM today.

therefore, the houses and Rising sign changes for the Event Chart on June 1st above
to 2:16AM Portland as it was 3:16AM when the reader saw it on her computer. We now have a critical 22nd degree Pisces Rising Ascendent;
The degree of self undoing with the Ruler Neptune in the Hidden 12th house in Aquarius conjunct the Black Moon. The activity of planning is seen again in the 6th, but this time
Before the self-satisfaction shown by the 3:16AM chart, this time, the planning is showing Mars (activity) conjunct Regulus (will fall eventually), as a well laid plan, imo.

The Moon rules the house of the children tucked away in their beds…and found in the 11th house and the Part of Fortune at the critical 1 degree Leo.
TH is still Venus found in the 4th conjunct the Part of Necessity…playing the “role”of the tender mom (Cancerian mothering) yet note that Venus is in the 4th Ruled by Gemini (dupliticious)

The Sun in the 3rd shows the activity of posting photos, conjunct Aldebaren, often showing a rather keen intelligence in a chart and Juno (the marriage asteroid) conjunct the 4th house cusp also in Gemini, but conjunct the evil twin, “Pollux”

The 1st house rather “frenzied” activity is shown by the very critical 0 degree of the Cardinal sign of Aries, as I said with the 3:16AM chart, ruled by a “Mars” Day, (Tuesday) thus coupled with this critical degree in the 1st house suggests that the frenzy activity (Uranian) opposing Saturn in the 7th and square to Pluto – is laying the groundwork for later on.

The witnessing again, Astrae (as mentioned earlier) self-satisfied but hidden at 3:16 in the 12th, is now one hour earlier, busily active on the computer FB – laying the groundwork here as witness to one’s caring personnae.

2nd house of activity being initiated in the 1st, shows us Medea (asteorid of the Greek mythological Medea) is with Nemesis here, and Mercury all in the fixed sign of Taurus.

There will be no turning back. The mind is made up here.

The 3:16AM Chart then, shows us one who is self-satisfied that all is hidden, and the witnessing of self-merit or a self-satisfaction - to the outside world is well done.

The next chart will be the 8:01AM chart, and not 9:01AM for June 4th, 2010, for studying. This chart is when she posted that morning PRIOR to taking Kyron to School that day.

Leomoon80, I think the Facebook time may be off by an hour for PST. I had forgotten that was mentioned by someone somewhere.

Here are two more times that might interest you.

The first is one that has always bothered me because it shows her online June 4 at 8:01 a.m. PST just before she had to put her daughter and stepson in the car to drive to school. Many mothers find that time of day too hectic to do any more than feeding, dressing, and loading the children into the car.

"Terri needs help to win Fast Money!!
Terri could use help to win big prizes and points in Family Feud! Earn points by helping!
First Fast Money Question:Name something you need when you give your dog a bath.

Edit To Add: Could this have been a message to someone that she was leaving the house then?

The next one is when she uploaded the photos on June 4, 1:21 p.m. PST.

"JUNE 20109 new photos
June 4 at 2:21pm"

In this activity online prior to school startingthat fateful day ….we see Cancer Rising, and Venus conjunct this Rising Degree….suggesting it is a radical chart, as to the event of a mother posting online, and the mother being Venus (TH) that day (coincides with the prior chart Venus)
Although here we see the Sun and the Moon (the Ruler of the chart being the Moon)
Square to each other in this event timed chart.

With AGAIN, Venus being squared the Part of Fortune, POF being found in the 10th a Public House, and the 5th house Mars Ruler, found in the 3rd of communications albeit in a very critical place, because it conjuncts Regulus (the Fall) or To take it further would be to say, it appears in this chart a child (ie 5th house Mars) is “fated to fall” or Regulus.

Mars (possibly Kyron) is inconjunct to Jupiter, extremely unfortunate and bad for health, (again in a critical degree) but found in the 10th house of the authorities, and conjunct the MC (the public cognizance shortly to be made history in this State and elsewhere)

Saturn in the 4th house close to the cusp at 27Virgo, which is inconjunct to the Death house Black Moon Lilith both in Aquarius and with Neptune (death through deceptive actions)…….

Pluto (destruction) is conjunct Ceres
(caring and nurturing) in the 6th house of planning and development and care giving.

How sad is this chart…..

The “natural ruler” the Sun of the 5th, (of children) found in the 12th house where nothing good can gain entry, or so it seems.

As for the cryptic:

Edit To Add:
Could this have been a message to someone that she was leaving the house then?
I’d say, “YES” it’s possible , because the 11th house is our friendships and
Circumstances which presents itself , and here we see both Mercury (the computer itself) with the asteroid Medea,and in the 12th sits the Sun in the (behind the scenes house)
In Gemini , possibly a young male. (11th house Mercury and 12th house Sun in Gemini)
May have aided and abetted with the female (Venus) who conjuncts the Ascendent.

thactiveonlinedaykyrong.gif

have you tried the "manage attachments" and uploaded the file? thats the only thing i know to do...sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member