Forensic Astrology - LINDSEY BAUM missing McCleary,WA 6/26/09 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been mentioned, long ago in the threads Kagey, but not too much was made of it. One would hope that LE was all over that.

There was construction going on all over the school. We went to my daughters preschool graduation and they had the gym divided with a huge piece of plastic. On the other side they were rebuilding or adding on. I know that they were there working before that too because there was a report of a guy falling off some scaffolding, or it fell, something like that.

Even though it's a holiday weekend, I would be surprised if they weren't out there tomorrow trying to finish up before kids head back to school on Tuesday.

I have been by there several times after hours and never seen anyone watching the site. It doesn't mean there wasn't someone there because some of the work they did would have had to expose areas where entry could be gained.

I counted about 10 guys, but as you know, when contractors with specialties come in, there can be many different groups. Electricians, plumbers, HVAC guys and the actual construction guys. This would have provided an opportunity for many people to come through. However, I think it unlikely since it was 9:15pm on a Friday night. Seems like everyone would be gone from the work site by then, looking forward to the weekend. Just my take on it though.

As for your other questions, I don't know the answers to those. Sorry.

What I can see construction might have started around May 7 2009.
http://web.me.com/anthaholt/School_Construction/May_7_to_21.html

cyberswept:

Had to be a lot of people brought in for various construction/landscaping projects. I don't think McCleary had enough manpower to accomplish what was needed. The schools and other areas.

Something that has been on my mind, and this was mentioned by impatientredhead on here awhile back:

Which sex offender parolees are on construction crews?

08-25-2009, 10:59 PM
concentric
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2008

And there were a lot of projects being done at Beerbower Park from what I've seen of the city planning documents, plus the Bear Festival coming up. That would mean a lot of workers in different trades working over there at various times who may have seen her walking around town and seized the opportunity? I guess I can believe it was a "stranger" or a person known to the family.

cyberswept:

Had to be a lot of people brought in for various construction/landscaping projects. I don't think McCleary had enough manpower to accomplish what was needed. The schools and other areas.

Something that has been on my mind, and this was mentioned by impatientredhead on here awhile back:

Which sex offender parolees are on construction crews?

08-25-2009, 10:59 PM
concentric
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2008

And there were a lot of projects being done at Beerbower Park from what I've seen of the city planning documents, plus the Bear Festival coming up. That would mean a lot of workers in different trades working over there at various times who may have seen her walking around town and seized the opportunity? I guess I can believe it was a "stranger" or a person known to the family.

I am sure that some of the construction crews were brought from out of town. My guess would be they are from one or more places including Tacoma, Olympia, Aberdeen or Montesano. Just depends on who bids and how low. Maybe even farther away, so who knows what type of persons were lurking here.

Is it possible that an SO was among one or more of the crews? Could be, I don't know when they hire them if there are certain job sites they are allowed to work on or not because of their background. I am not that familiar with the trade. I have seen SO's get jobs they never should have had though.

I do wonder if any of the teachers or students at school noticed any of the construction workers conversing with any students? As a child, I think after two encounters, I would have started trusting that person enough to walk over to them if they said... Hey, come here. I no longer would have considered them a stranger.

I would like to mention that before, during and after Lindsey's disappearance there has been construction going on at the school. Huge piles of dirt, rock, concrete and old building materials have been there, moved around, leveled and trucked off. When I drove by there today, I thought, "Wow these guys are cutting it close to getting that work done so close to school opening." Because there is still a lot of dirt and rock piles there.

Could this reference you are making to the one with a bunch of iron keys be a construction worker? This person could easily have hidden a body in all that new construction.

Anyway just a thought.

The reason I had mentioned construction workers earlier on was because there was a sex offender arrested with a similar aged victim, I will have to check my notes to see what his name was, but he works for a company that does excavation, and the owner of the excavation company also owns a housebuilding company.

I know they swap guys around from job site to job site. I was never able to place the guy or the company in McCleary for business but it certainly seems possible to me.

One aspect I intended to add yesterday and forgot to: the Mercury from the first day of school & the open house is not only on the degree of homicide (per famous astrologer, Chas. Carter) but is also exactly square the Sun, ruling the House of homicide in our chart from June 26, Lindsey's disappearance. Mercury turns retrograde next Sunday the 6th at 6° Libra~homicide. Due to the subject matter Mercury rules, we can place our bets that this subject will be discussed.

Thanks again Tuba. This should be an interesting week. I hope this leads us to Lindsey. Even on the boards it seems no one wants to discuss knowledge they may have concerning the abduction of Lindsey. Not sure what is so uncomfortable causing posters to hold back. It seems the sluething is being done through private messaging & emails. Time to sit back and let the case unravel to wherever it leads. I'm gonna stay positive that Lindsey will find justice.

I posted some information on the other thread (Lindsey thread #12) today that goes along with some of the discussion here. For those of you that may not always make it over to the other thread, here is a link:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4132100&postcount=575"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #12[/ame]

Thanks again Tuba. This should be an interesting week. I hope this leads us to Lindsey. Even on the boards it seems no one wants to discuss knowledge they may have concerning the abduction of Lindsey. Not sure what is so uncomfortable causing posters to hold back. It seems the sluething is being done through private messaging & emails. Time to sit back and let the case unravel to wherever it leads. I'm gonna stay positive that Lindsey will find justice.

Hi Kagey. Can you elaborate further on what you mean about most of the sleuthing being done via PM or emails? You mean here on WS? Or somewhere else? I'm just not sure what you mean so forgive me.

There was a small group of us this weekend (3 to 4 people) who did search and we have been emailing and PMing back and forth but it's about the areas we were asked to search and nothing else. We were asked not to discuss where we went or where we are going. And for good reason IMO. If Lindsey's possible abductor reads here....well you get the picture.

Believe me....I've read every post on this forum. And I have my notes. There are so many areas to search it's mind boggling actually.

I apologize if anyone took our "please check your emails or PM's" to mean anything else. That's not what is happening I can assure you. Not at all.

We have also been emailing and PMing regarding the upcoming search this weekend. Please check my post on Lindsey's main thread regarding the upcoming search this weekend. We are only messaging back and forth because we were at the searches and are figuring out what we need to go do it again.

We need to get the word out about next weekend's search tho!

Thanks! And I agree with you. Lindsey deserves some justice.

p.s. Sorry Astro's if this is OT. Delete or move if ya want :)

Thank you for all that you are doing Breanna.
Melissa B. must feel comfort in seeing the love and concern from all the volunteers, local and out of towners,who have been available for ground support with one thought in mind,
BRING LINDSEY HOME.

Thank you!

Breana, I wasn't talking about you and anyone searching & those e'mails and such? This never occurred to me that anyone chatting on the Lindsey thread would think that. I'm so sorry that made you feel concern. You've done nothing wrong nor anyonelse. I have had many messages left to me from members who have shared so much privately about the case, Then I'v been reading on other sites & see posters stateing that their afraid to speak & ask for apologies for what they reveal. So I figured if others shared info. in a private way (which makes me a smuck if I say anything) other members might be going through this as well. Hope that explains it in a better way. Your great and so dedicated to Lindseys recovery. Rest your weary head. ~<3~ Prayers for Lindsey

Today is only day #2 of the new school year, but I'm already wondering if one of our locals has some feedback for us on what's happening.

Oh my, I'm really hoping the atmosphere is such that any of the children who might have seen something or knows something, will be encouraged to speak up and possibly be a HERO - safely of course.

Today is only day #2 of the new school year, but I'm already wondering if one of our locals has some feedback for us on what's happening.

Oh my, I'm really hoping the atmosphere is such that any of the children who might have seen something or knows something, will be encouraged to speak up and possibly be a HERO - safely of course.

Ditto! This is a case where the song, "God Bless the Child" really fits to this case. There never seems to be a rhyme or a reason to these crimes connected to our missing children. As with most things there will be light shed at the end of this dark tunnel. We will be forever changed as to how to help, staying viligent for our own, and trying to the best of our individual ways to keep focus on change for our children. Lindsey remains a priority. My prayers are not only for Lindsey but also for the children connected personally to the case and all the school children. I can imagine how difficult it is as an educator to word something so horrible so that children understand. Hats off to the parents who pick up from there and make their child feel safe under this type of umbrella of fear in a community. O/T

Tuba, (astros et al) could "words" about this be spoken among faculty or ancillary school staff? Just wondering....

eta: like cafeteria workers, bus drivers, janitors, security, etc?

Yes, I think the awareness is high, don't you?

Renewed effort in search for girl
Missing since June 26: News about abductee&#8217;s return after 18 years draws people to help find Lindsey
Published August 30, 2009
<snipped>
Teams of volunteers inspected roadsides, wooded areas and creeks Saturday as part of the ongoing effort to find Lindsey Baum, the 11-year-old McCleary girl who disappeared the evening of June 26.

Saturday was the second consecutive day in which volunteers fanned out into outlying areas and neighboring towns, hoping to find clues. The search continues today.

At the request of Lindsey&#8217;s mother, Melissa, two nonprofit groups &#8211; the Laura Recovery Center of Friendswood, Texas, and Klaaskids Foundation of Sausalito, Calif. &#8211; organized the search. Both groups have been involved in high-profile missing-child cases before, including the disappearances of Elizabeth Smart of Utah and Elaine Sepulveda of Oak Harbor.

About 120 people searched Friday, and about 40 people had taken part before noon Saturday, said Brad Dennis, director of search operations for the Klaaskids Foundation. The search is being staged from the McCleary Community Center, and although organizers have enough volunteers to handle administrative duties, they need more searchers, Dennis said.

&#8220;My main focus is just finding her and then we can deal with the rest,&#8221; Melissa Baum said.

Volunteers who showed up Saturday were separated into groups. Team leaders were selected and groups were given directions on how and where to search. The team leaders also were provided with global positioning systems to note the locations of their searches, as well as clipboards with paper so they could jot down possible clues.

Patty Thorsen and Judy Enz of Olympia, plus team leader Mike Davis of Gig Harbor, spent about an hour exploring Niels Lane, a rock-covered road that overlooks state Route 8 about 4 miles west of McCleary. All three decided to volunteer because they are parents, but Thorsen and Davis also were moved by Melissa Baum&#8217;s story after hearing her interviewed on a Seattle radio station. Mike said the combination of listening to Melissa Baum and hearing news about Jaycee Dugard, the California woman recently discovered after she was missing for 18 years, prompted him to act.

All three got into his truck, drove to the end of the road and then worked their way back, stopping frequently to look down hillsides, peer into the woods and inspect roadside debris. The three also discovered a black garbage bag filled with clothes, including a pair of denim jeans, the same kind of clothes Lindsey last was seen wearing. After that discovery, it was determined that the clothes and trash likely belonged to a transient and not Lindsey, although Dennis praised the group&#8217;s efforts in finding the bag.

Davis marked the site with orange fabric so investigators could inspect the site. Once volunteers return to the community center, they are debriefed and their information is shared with law enforcement, Dennis said.

Article:
http://www.theolympian.com/southsound/story/954641.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Missing Children Program not working as intended
Sunday, September 6, 2009 1:14 AM PDT
<snipped>
Regarding the continued search for Lindsey Baum, her missing child flyer still has not been posted for display in Post Offices or other buildings owned or controlled by the Federal government &#8212; as the written instructions for the National Missing Child Program describes.

Go to the General Services Administration (GSA) Web site and read how this National Federal help find Missing Children Program is suppose (intended) to operate.

Be sure to click onto the Jan. 19, 1996 Presidential Memorandum link on this Web site and read the Executive Order regarding this program.

Imagine how many missing children would be found, imagine how many missing children who have been murdered would still be alive today, if the program was actually managed and operated at the level of efficiency it&#8217;s intended and as the written directions describe.

Terry Parks

San Bruno, Calif.

Article:
http://www.thedailyworld.com/articl...s_to_the_editor/doc4aa32cdb219d8216236227.txt

:angel:

Volunteers won't give up on Lindsey Baum
Story Published: Sep 12, 2009 at 7:01 PM PDT
Story Updated: Sep 12, 2009 at 7:04 PM PDT
<snipped>
In 2 1/2 months of searching, nothing has turned up that ties back to the missing girl. But that doesn't stop volunteers from trying.

They were back out again on Saturday, combing through the thick brush.

"This morning we had people standing in line just to register," says Lindsey's mother, Melissa Baum.

She is coordinating this latest effort, with help from the biker club "Guardians of the Children" and a second group called "Helping Heroes Productions."

Searchers are looking for a miracle - and stories like the California woman who resurfaced 18 years after being kidnapped gives them a reason to go on.

"It gives me hope because it's saying after 18 years, surely probably mostly everybody had given up," says Hall.

Adds Melissa Baum: "It scares me because I just can't imagine the next months - let alone years - of not knowing where my daughter is."

The search resumes Sunday - and people are encouraged to help.

Article:
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/59141277.html

Volunteers won't give up on Lindsey Baum
Story Published: Sep 12, 2009 at 7:01 PM PDT
Story Updated: Sep 12, 2009 at 7:04 PM PDT
<snipped>
In 2 1/2 months of searching, nothing has turned up that ties back to the missing girl. But that doesn't stop volunteers from trying.

They were back out again on Saturday, combing through the thick brush.

"This morning we had people standing in line just to register," says Lindsey's mother, Melissa Baum.

She is coordinating this latest effort, with help from the biker club "Guardians of the Children" and a second group called "Helping Heroes Productions."

Searchers are looking for a miracle - and stories like the California woman who resurfaced 18 years after being kidnapped gives them a reason to go on.

"It gives me hope because it's saying after 18 years, surely probably mostly everybody had given up," says Hall.

Adds Melissa Baum: "It scares me because I just can't imagine the next months - let alone years - of not knowing where my daughter is."

The search resumes Sunday - and people are encouraged to help.

Article:
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/59141277.html

Oh Lordy!...Isn't Helping Heroes, Michele Bart's organization? :rolleyes: Hope the Anthony's don't suddenly appear. :rolleyes:

Hope you are feeling better AWC! :blowkiss:

Oh Lordy!...Isn't Helping Heroes, Michele Bart's organization? :rolleyes: Hope the Anthony's don't suddenly appear. :rolleyes:

Hope you are feeling better AWC! :blowkiss:
Hi, Mitzi, We know far to well the company Mom B is keeping. Crazy thing is Michell Bart flew into McCleary for a day to meet with Lindsey's mom and this was only a week and a half into the case. Next thing Lindsey's mom is in NYC for the AbC network campaign claiming to get kids and parents safe for school by the Amber Ready alert foundation scam. Guess what Mom B has filed for a 501 3 C. Flashback for me. Mom B turned down Tim Millers help and went with LRC which I guess is fine. Tim was not going to charge anything as well as LRC. Of course the net is a buzz over this money thing like another case. Tuba there are many women connected to this case and I wondered if charts for at least 4 could be done for the day LB went missing and a current one. Could these type of charts provide info that would show the perp in or around one of these women? The women I'm thinking of are, Mellisa B, mom, KK the mother of LB's friend one of the last few adults to see LB , and ML where Lindsey would go to confide her brothers physiacal abuse. I know the astro thread stated Mom B is not responsible but there is a person out there that may be a caregiver that was negligent and now is inconsolable grief. Soul Scape stated, " LE should check brother/ relatives/friends/ acquaintences of friend she visited" Post #197 The individual who was moving should fit the horoscope right down to the ground. Once again (like 2 other cases) the statementused by LE about lie detector test went, "We fill comfortable with the results." In the past this seems to mean whaterver answers given LE has taken it into account and is not necessarily a statement that says, "Passed." Thanks Astro's as I would like to move away sluething these women. ~<3~ At this point I keep hearing the Annie Lenox song, "Would I Lie To You."

Angel WC's are you a bit better? I might go through withdrwals if I don't have your post keeping me informed! Take care of your self!

kagey, astrologically none of the women has been cleared. The focus has veered from Lindsey's mother only because she lacked wheels that evening and night; that does not rule out assistance from someone, however. She seems too young to register as Saturn but attitudes might in the odd instance overwhelm the age determinant. Attitudes like selfishness, icy heartless ways of relating to ones child, ambition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila