Forensic Astrology - VICTORIA (Tori) STAFFORD - Canada

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'ride' by LE has NOT been confirmed. It was reported they all got together at the police station, but I have NOT been able to find a news report confirming LE went w/her to Toronto, although it was rumored somehwere in the main forum thread there was a caravan of LE heading out to Toronto.

I find it interesting, no reports have come through nor has LE said they 'spoke' w/her bf or the girl friend that went with her.

Is there a link that confirms this 'ride' by LE to Toronto? Or are you talking about the ride Tara took last Thursday?

All we know thus far is Tara telling the story about the limo ride SHE took.
All I can confirm is that I recieved the birthday in a PM

I recall somewhere in one of the posts an astro was wondering about a couple dates concerning Tori's abduction. One was Valentines, and the other was family day. I had taken a few notes from TM's FB and she mentions spending valentines day at home with her family. Now family day she says she had a blast spending the day with her kids and her mother at the dog park. Just wondering if this might help?

I'm wondering if in the charts can anyone see if Tori will be found in the next week or two? There is a ride for Tori tomorrow. Tara is doing this to raise money for her personal needs she says. But, I feel this is the money that is needed to give to the people who took her. Another account has been set up and she has her name on it as well as someone else, and says she needs $5000.

Now, I remember that in the charts that a ring of people could be involved. I don't remember where I read it, but I did read that her boyfriend was involved in a gang. Now, also years ago, before James was with Tara, he was arrested in a drug raid that involved arresting 16 people. That is a big drug raid for here, with that many people involved.

Another note, that was brought to my attention. 6 people from the Bandito gang were murdered execution style near Woodstock on April 8th about 2 years ago .. this is the same day two years later Tori went missing. And the trial started in London Ontario April 6th, this year.

I'm wondering if this is all gang related.

People have questioned Tara her motive for the Ride for Tori which she is doing tomorrow and even the father's family have publicly said they were against it.

I believe the entire limo story and meeting with a wealthy person is all made up by Tara. I think she is setting up the situation in which she will say a ransom has been demanded and will find Tori. This all to do with the gang that wants the money for whatever reason.

Even a reporter went door to door in the neighbourhood asking if anyone saw the limo and no one saw it.

A veteran Toronto LE (not involved in the case) says the story is totally unbelievable in his 27 years of experience.

Would like some Astro's opinions. Thank you.

Lack of consistency is glaring. At a press invitation last week, T.M. said she would not and had not sought any money, particularly for herself but even for the children; that it had been collected by others. Now, according to the above report, she wants $5,000 and seeks to meet personal needs.

Circumstances do change but when your whole posture on an issue reverses itself, you need to provide a FULL explanation.

Family of Tori Stafford Press Conference 1 p.m. LIVE
Posted 1 hour ago

We will carry live streaming of the daily 1 p.m. press conference held at the Frances Street home of Tara McDonald, mother of missing eight-year-old Tori Stafford.

I recall somewhere in one of the posts an astro was wondering about a couple dates concerning Tori's abduction. One was Valentines, and the other was family day. I had taken a few notes from TM's FB and she mentions spending valentines day at home with her family. Now family day she says she had a blast spending the day with her kids and her mother at the dog park. Just wondering if this might help?

I can only find one dog park in Woodstock so far:
Woodstock Dog Park - Address: Henry and Butler Streets
hours: Closes at 8 p.m., fenced: yes, parking: yes. fenced: yes, tables: yes
benches: yes, poopbags: yes.
This is 1km from the Frances Street address.

Thank you to TurboCharger for all the hard work!

Now we have a place for facts and links that we can all refer to!

Okay, Chachacha, I started a new thread for only known FACTS and LINKS related to this case here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83738

I am working on bringing over the links from the other threads.

I'm wondering if in the charts can anyone see if Tori will be found in the next week or two? There is a ride for Tori tomorrow. Tara is doing this to raise money for her personal needs she says. But, I feel this is the money that is needed to give to the people who took her. Another account has been set up and she has her name on it as well as someone else, and says she needs $5000.

Now, I remember that in the charts that a ring of people could be involved. I don't remember where I read it, but I did read that her boyfriend was involved in a gang. Now, also years ago, before James was with Tara, he was arrested in a drug raid that involved arresting 16 people. That is a big drug raid for here, with that many people involved.

Another note, that was brought to my attention. 6 people from the Bandito gang were murdered execution style near Woodstock on April 8th about 2 years ago .. this is the same day two years later Tori went missing. And the trial started in London Ontario April 6th, this year.

I'm wondering if this is all gang related.

People have questioned Tara her motive for the Ride for Tori which she is doing tomorrow and even the father's family have publicly said they were against it.

I believe the entire limo story and meeting with a wealthy person is all made up by Tara. I think she is setting up the situation in which she will say a ransom has been demanded and will find Tori. This all to do with the gang that wants the money for whatever reason.

Even a reporter went door to door in the neighbourhood asking if anyone saw the limo and no one saw it.

A veteran Toronto LE (not involved in the case) says the story is totally unbelievable in his 27 years of experience.

Would like some Astro's opinions. Thank you.

The murders of the 8 Bandido members was April 8, 2006 .. THREE years ago.

JG was busted along with many others in a drug roundup in 2004.

JG is suspected of being a witness in the trial currently ongoing in London, Ontario.

Is this a message for him to "forget" everything he knows. Likely.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/LimoRideATale049.jpg

This is the horoscope for Tara M.'s report to the press and public that she, in a party, had been driven to Toronto by limousine to meet a secret benefactor.

Thank you for all of your hard work, I appreciate your time and knowledge.

I don't know how all of this works but, could you run a chart for TM approximately 3-4 am on the night Tori disappeared? In other words about 10 hours later than 6:06 pm

Siestalola

This is the horoscope for Tara M.'s report to the press and public that she, in a party, had been driven to Toronto by limousine to meet a secret benefactor.

Tuba, The chart done for Taras press confrence says alot.
How signifigant do you think it is that the south node is in the 12 house, from what I know the South node is your nature under stressful situation being in the 12 house of deception, things done in secret and self undoing? and the opposing north node in the 6th house of health.....
Are you concerned that all this could lead Tara to commit suicide?
I also find it very telling Saturn and part of fortune in the 2nd house.
Am I correct with the assumtion that the 2nd house being the conciousness of money and Saturn and POF being in this house all of this is over money?

Finally the truth!.....Thanks Tuba, this matter has been debatable on this thread for awhile. There always has to be common sense factored into some of these cases. I just couldn't see someone else paying for a child they don't even know.....especially when they have the grief of the loss of their own....now the question is "why did she lie" what is the point...your child is missing and your deterring LE with false information? Hhmmm

Does anyone know James Goris birth date? I'm just wondering if a chart has ever been done on him.

If James Goris could possibly be a witness at this big gang murder trial that is going on right now in London and the fact that Tori disappeared 3 years to the day of this big gang murders .. wouldn't this be a good cause for her disappearance. I would think the OPP would be well aware of this.

Do we have his birth date?

Finally the truth!.....Thanks Tuba, this matter has been debatable on this thread for awhile. There always has to be common sense factored into some of these cases. I just couldn't see someone else paying for a child they don't even know.....especially when they have the grief of the loss of their own....now the question is "why did she lie" what is the point...your child is missing and your deterring LE with false information? Hhmmm

My theory for why she lied .. money is owed .. possibly drug money. She doesn't have the brains .. and makes up this bizarre story that can be verified to the 'T' by the LE .. to let the abductors know money is available.

She then has a bike ride that has over 300 participants and has another trust fund in her name set up .. money put in.

Next story she will come up with is the abductor will call and say they want money and will tell her where Tori is. Once money is given she will let police know or she will go to find Tori.

Then Tori is found. But, Tara and James will be arrested for there part.

dianebs, we don't have the Goris information but IF you can catch him in a significant action, we can base a chart on that moment. For instance, if he took the afternoon press invitation instead of Tara one day or if he left to testify in the London trial or if he alone reported a piece of evidence to police, those moments should be recorded & charted. They would reveal even more than a birth chart on him, which actually might not say much. Keep an eye skinned for news of J. Goris!

dianebs, we don't have the Goris information but IF you can catch him in a significant action, we can base a chart on that moment. For instance, if he took the afternoon press invitation instead of Tara one day or if he left to testify in the London trial or if he alone reported a piece of evidence to police, those moments should be recorded & charted. They would reveal even more than a birth chart on him, which actually might not say much. Keep an eye skinned for news of J. Goris!

Thanks Tuba, I am looking for something with him.

I'm hoping the below articles with dates will be good enough, if not I will keep looking.

Date: April 15, 2009

http://www.leaderpost.com/news/Family+missing+girl+faces+growing+ordeal/1499009/story.html

McDonald and boyfriend Goris sought to quash some of the talk Wednesday as they dismissed rumours Tori's disappearance was linked to a drug debt.

"It's not true. We don't owe people money and there is no reason for anyone to steal our girl," Goris said.

Date: April 15, and 28, 2009 appearance in court

http://www.thestar.com/News/Ontario/article/618861

James Goris, 31, along with two co-accused, made their third appearance in court on charges of possession under $5,000.

Court documents show that the three, who are charged with possession of a stolen snowblower, are scheduled to return to court April 28.

The April 15 court appearance will work but we need to know at least what time court convened FOR THAT CASE or what time defendants were called by the bailiff. We have been able to find those times in the Anthony case, so I hope it is possible in Ontario.

butterfly, absolutely T. M. is very worried about money, with Saturn in H. 2 but also squaring the Moon worsening by the minute. I am interested in your concern about suicide. I had not even considered that, judging from her demeanor. I think you were v. profound in your comments about South Node of the Moon in H. 12--terrific!

Tuba, I have no clue in how to find out what time the court convened for that case. I do not believe that kind of thing is available online here in Canada. The only way to find out is being at the court at the time it happened. Unfortunately I cannot find much about the court case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay