Forensic Astrology - VICTORIA (Tori) STAFFORD - Canada

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oldsoul2, the chart does show Toronto as the ultimate destination, using the method that butterfly brought to us.

It is an interesting coincidence that Tara McDonald's evening adventure took her to Toronto when that is the location Victoria was taken to. That is from page 1, post #20 and also the above post, both of which preceded Tara's adventure.

When there is a coincidence like this, it pays to investigate any and every connection. I think that is what the police are doing in their night time caravan which probably ended in Toronto.

It is an interesting coincidence that Tara McDonald's evening adventure took her to Toronto when that is the location Victoria was taken to. That is from page 1, post #20 and also the above post, both of which preceded Tara's adventure.

When there is a coincidence like this, it pays to investigate any and every connection. I think that is what the police are doing in their night time caravan which probably ended in Toronto.

I know TUBA! my thoughts exactly! When I heard about the Sheraton Hotel in Toronto story, I made the same conclusion except there is one other possibility....there's a small airport in Hamilton Ont, also a few hours passed TO is Niagara where you can cross the border into Buffalo NY, my gut is telling me that she isn't at her final destination yet and the airport security is VERY tight, what do the charts say about this "woman" at the sheraton?

I know TUBA! my thoughts exactly! When I heard about the Sheraton Hotel in Toronto story, I made the same conclusion except there is one other possibility....there's a small airport in Hamilton Ont, also a few hours passed TO is Niagara where you can cross the border into Buffalo NY, my gut is telling me that she isn't at her final destination yet and the airport security is VERY tight, what do the charts say about this "woman" at the sheraton?

Good luck getting across the border without a birth certificate and without full disclosure when you have a minor in the vehicle.

We do lots of our shopping in the United States at Buffalo. EVERY, and I mean every time I cross, they want to know why a) my child has a different last name than myself, b) where we are going (they also always take a snapshot of your license plate), and c) why it is just ME and the child, without the child's father.

Everytime, without fail, they make me "go over there" and park while they look over our documents. Then I have to pop my trunk (in my case, the hatch to the Jeep) while they insure there are no overnight bags, etc.

With parental alienation and abduction so prevalent, they go over EVERYTHING with a fine toothed comb. I don't think Tori Stafford is getting over the border. I certainly HOPE not.

Good luck getting across the border without a birth certificate and without full disclosure when you have a minor in the vehicle.

We do lots of our shopping in the United States at Buffalo. EVERY, and I mean every time I cross, they want to know why a) my child has a different last name than myself, b) where we are going (they also always take a snapshot of your license plate), and c) why it is just ME and the child, without the child's father.

Everytime, without fail, they make me "go over there" and park while they look over our documents. Then I have to pop my trunk (in my case, the hatch to the Jeep) while they insure there are no overnight bags, etc.

With parental alienation and abduction so prevalent, they go over EVERYTHING with a fine toothed comb. I don't think Tori Stafford is getting over the border. I certainly HOPE not.

I hope not as well and had the same point to argue with a friend of mine that is watching this case carefully but there have been many abductions of children that have made it across the borders with falsified paperwork and people with large amounts of money...I mentioned something about that in a previous post where Soulscape posted a chart about a possibility of someone being involved that is wealthy...maybe just maybe this time this won't happen. There seems to be this story about this woman ready to pay anything for someone else's child to be safely returned, I pray the intention is pure and true.

Just to make a correction .. Hamilton (where I live) .. Woodstock is about 1 hr drive northwest of Hamilton. Toronto is about 1 hr drive northeast of Hamilton. Niagara is about 1 hr drive southeast of Hamilton. So Niagara is not passed Toronto.

Just to make a correction .. Hamilton (where I live) .. Woodstock is about 1 hr drive northwest of Hamilton. Toronto is about 1 hr drive northeast of Hamilton. Niagara is about 1 hr drive southeast of Hamilton. So Niagara is not passed Toronto.

Coming from Montreal it is...that is what I meant...sorry about that, it is the only route of reference I know, done the drive many times..I'm just adding the possibility of the small airport and the border crossing in Niagara

Placidus gives the same H. 1 and 12, H. 6 and 7 shared Signs, Leo & Aquarius but the intercept falls in H. 5 and 11. A feature I see and fear is Victoria's Venus at solstice point with her own Saturn and the fact that transiting Venus was sextile that same Weeping Sisters Saturn. Saturn-Venus contacts mean she was being used. This can be for someone's perverse satisfaction or to make money. Since the Sun on April 8 was square her Mars, exact, and Uranus was sextile to her node, opportunity beckoned. The node can represent a ring of people and since the present node is on her Neptune, this ring could have taped or filmed her. But is it possible that a classmate is already subjugated by some evil influence who thereby learned of Victoria? After all, she was taken from school and the south node of the Moon is in Leo (children, schools). Of course, Ceres may be a childless woman who seizes someone else's little girl to be her own. One thing I intend to sit and contemplate: the abductor walked the little girl very briskly & purposefully. It was a certain gait, not fearful with twists and skips, just too fast to go far. Was there a waiting car or an open door to a building then?

One feature of Victoria's Last Seen chart that grabs you is Jupiter ruling H. 5 but conjunct the Part of Fortune. Again, the money angle! Then we are the audience for this strange limo adventure and it is all about money. I feel like a cat who is having its fur rubbed the wrong way. As the police have said, there is already their official police reward waiting, so what is this Toronto money? What? The Last Seen Jupiter-Part of Fortune is in post #20, page (1.)

I did not understand that the hotel guest WAS a woman. In the interview I saw, Tara would not answer as to the gender of the ransom donor.

Respectfully snipped by me: Thanks for your insight and being on the ground in Woodstock. One question that I have that you may know the answer to: How tall is Tara (Tori's mother)? The 401 is very close isn't it - would make for a straight line to Toronto. Praying that Tori is safe but as the days go by it is getting more difficult. Please if you know how tall Tara is that would be very helpful.

I believe in a news press when Tara was asked to comment on her compared likeness to the sketch, she replied that makes me laugh, she is 19 -25 y/o 125lbs and 5'2" I am 30 y/o 175 lbs and 5'9" tall. sorry not a direct quote just what i remember reading and hearing.

Hope this helps

One feature of Victoria's Last Seen chart that grabs you is Jupiter ruling H. 5 but conjunct the Part of Fortune. Again, the money angle! Then we are the audience for this strange limo adventure and it is all about money. I feel like a cat who is having its fur rubbed the wrong way. As the police have said, there is already their official police reward waiting, so what is this Toronto money? What? The Last Seen Jupiter-Part of Fortune is in post #20, page (1.)

I did not understand that the hotel guest WAS a woman. In the interview I saw, Tara would not answer as to the gender of the ransom donor.

Quoted by Dianebs
On Citytv tonight, Tara has a very bizarre story of how a limo came came down the street (reports on other side in plain view but didn't see the limo) and the limo driver told her that his boss wanted to meet with her. So Tara goes with him .. reporters oblivious to see the limo drive away and takes her to a hotel near an airport where she goes to the top floor and meets this very wealthy lady. The lady had a missing daughter that was murdered and she showed Tara her daughter's blonde hair. Tara noted that it looked the same colour as Tori's. No this anonymous woman says that she is willing to pay any price to the person who has Tori for Tori's return. Apparently this wealthy lady flew into Toronto.

I still feel there is a wealthy man involved somewhere in this scenerio...hiding in the backdrop, his own desires to be filled, don't know but that's my hunch. This woman that flew in, WHY...I would love to think that there are still people that are very wealthy and want to help but if this is about ransom which I don't think it is......it could be millions that someone could ask for, what is the motivation of this woman? If this posiible man has money and summoned her would that show in the charts maybe as the connection of money that you are seeing?

She said the "anonymous person" wanted nothing disclosed, but from what she told the reporter in your message, she at first did say it was a woman. I was never sure that Tara was talking about only one person. Thank you for providing more information.

Astros all: I have a birthdate (confirmed) for Rodney Stafford - Tori's father. Would this be useful and do you still want it?

Hey guys I recieved a PM giving R Stafford's birthday

Rodney was born on August 28, 1975

Victoria was born in Woodstock, Ontario, on July 15, 2000 at Woodstock General Hospital. I do not know the exact time...

I ran his chart but as you guys know I am just learning but I think you expert Astros might wanna take a look, if I am reading it right it seems to be well worth looking into.

during yesterdays presser...rodney confirmed that he infact heard the man on the message...so it is confirmed....it is a wealthy man, not a woman....just thought id add this to astro thread as well as main tori thread

confirmation from w.s.r that wealthy donor is a man
Rodney Stafford, Tori's father, indicated he had listened to the message on one of the two contact telephone numbers provided by the mysterious benefactor. Stafford said the message, spoken in a man's voice, promised that an account would be set up "safely and anonymously" for the abductor upon Tori's safe return. Describing the situation as something "out of a movie," Stafford said the message sounded "realistic."

astros...jon benets dad? just wonderin out loud

Hey guys I recieved a PM giving R Stafford's birthday

Rodney was born on August 28, 1975

Victoria was born in Woodstock, Ontario, on July 15, 2000 at Woodstock General Hospital. I do not know the exact time...

I ran his chart but as you guys know I am just learning but I think you expert Astros might wanna take a look, if I am reading it right it seems to be well worth looking into.

Thanks Butterfly for the father's b'date. Can we get a confirmation on this date? A link?

You'll note a Sunrise Chart was already done for Victoria(TORI) in post #1 of this thread.

during yesterdays presser...rodney confirmed that he infact heard the man on the message...so it is confirmed....it is a wealthy man, not a woman....just thought id add this to astro thread as well as main tori thread

snipped from previous post:
I still feel there is a wealthy man involved somewhere in this scenerio...hiding in the backdrop, his own desires to be filled, don't know but that's my hunch.

Wow, she needs to be CAREFUL! Something is wrong with this picture, there's is a possible motif to deter, we're not talking about a case of child's play! Tuba.....Soulscape...what's going on here? Do you see secrets or alternative motifs in the chart?

could anything of interest be gleaned by doing an event chart for the limo ride? I agree with Tuba that I feel like a cat being rubbed the wrong way on this whole limo deal!

Thanks Butterfly for the father's b'date. Can we get a confirmation on this date? A link?

You'll note a Sunrise Chart was already done for Victoria(TORI) in post #1 of this thread.

Hi FifthEssence, I have confirmed to Soulscape, Tuba, and Butterfly via pm a private message I rec'd confirming the b-date - will pm you the same information after I get home from work - my apologies for missing you on the pm list. I just don't want the private message I rec'd published on the internet....stay tuned you will have it in a little bit. Again, my apologies.

snipped from previous post:
I still feel there is a wealthy man involved somewhere in this scenerio...hiding in the backdrop, his own desires to be filled, don't know but that's my hunch.

Wow, she needs to be CAREFUL! Something is wrong with this picture, there's is a possible motif to deter, we're not talking about a case of child's play! Tuba.....Soulscape...what's going on here? Do you see secrets or alternative motifs in the chart?

Old Soul, I refer you to the 1st post in this thread from SOULSCAPE with the Last Seen Chart.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3627640&postcount=1

"The LAST SEEN chart for this event is highly complicated. There is an intercepted 4/10 parental axis. The 1st House person has a secret agenda because the same sign is on both the 12th & 1st Houses. The benefic Fixed Star REGULUS associated with victory and success conjuncts ASCENDANT.

could anything of interest be gleaned by doing an event chart for the limo ride? I agree with Tuba that I feel like a cat being rubbed the wrong way on this whole limo deal!

The 'ride' by LE has NOT been confirmed. It was reported they all got together at the police station, but I have NOT been able to find a news report confirming LE went w/her to Toronto, although it was rumored somehwere in the main forum thread there was a caravan of LE heading out to Toronto.

I find it interesting, no reports have come through nor has LE said they 'spoke' w/her bf or the girl friend that went with her.

Is there a link that confirms this 'ride' by LE to Toronto? Or are you talking about the ride Tara took last Thursday?

All we know thus far is Tara telling the story about the limo ride SHE took.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay