Forensic Astrology - VICTORIA (Tori) STAFFORD - Canada

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<Respectfully snipped>

Can anyone determine the date & time of this 'story' Tara is telling on video? (Also, the date & time this limo [allegedly] pulled up to her back door -- Friday 4/24/09, if IIRC...)

TIA,
Soulscape

Video and news story from same site on 4/27/09
VIDEO story

http://site.citynews.ca/video/?bcpid=1640183522&bclid=1896836077&bctid=21252063001
Printed story: http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_34077.aspx

Do not have time or date of the "Limo" ride

Tuba,
After I hit send, to reply to you I had a really bad thought about the Limo, the Airport, the story. Maybe they did all take that ride but maybe not last Thursday! ?

I have not been following this case, but it appears to be very strange and I have to say, I am very disheartend to read that so many think mom may be involved. It sounds as if this is very similar to the little girl that went missing in England shortly after Maddie and come to find out, her mother had her abducted for the money.

So sad.

Salem

VIDEO story

http://site.citynews.ca/video/?bcpid=1640183522&bclid=1896836077&bctid=21252063001

I can. On todays 1:00 presser, April 28
Tara said the limo driver knocked on her door last Thursday Apr 23, just before her presser.
They made arrangements for the limo to come back at 5:00 and take her TM to meet the mystery person. Her BF,her Brother, her friend SG, accompanied her in the Limo.
They departed Woodstock at about 5:00 that day, went to the SHeraton Airport Hotel where she met the mystery person (TM only) and were back in Woodstock by 11:00
FYI The driving time from Woodstock to Toronto Airport is about 90 minutes

VIDEO story

According to posters in the main Tori thread, the limo 'showed up' at her house Thursday 4/23/09 before 1:00 pm --- and Tara left Woodstock at 5:00 pm Thursday 4/23/09 and was back by 11:00 pm --- picked her son up with the limo on the way home, took him for a ride, took pictures on her cell phone of the limo --- !!!!

According to same posters, Tara 'blurted out' the story 'yesterday' --- Monday 4/27/09. My question is when? During her 1:00 pm Press Conference??? If so, approx. what time did she 'blurt' this story out?

TIA,
Soulscape

FYI The driving time from Woodstock to Toronto Airport is about 90 minutes

Technically, if there are no other cars on the highway and it is midnight.

LOL, definitely NOT if they left at 5pm. For any of us who are familiar with the 401 core, they would have reached Kitchener-Waterloo at 5:30 (Exit 275-278, and then hit the James Snow Parkway (Exit 320-325 ish) about 6. Then, it would have been a snails crawl through Mississauga to the 427 and/or 409. If they got off on Dixon (where all of the major hotels are), I am sure it took a heck of a lot longer than 90 minutes. They would have been lucky to get there in less than 2 and a quarter hours. I can't imagine if they were going towards Airport Road/Dixon that they would have taken the ETR. So they are looking at 2:15 to get there, if they left Woodstock at 5pm on the button. IMO. I do it every day.

Good Afternoon, Huh?

I don't get what you're trying to say..I've looked at the link and still I don't get what your trying to say. Sorry, please clarify.

By the way Tara said she was driven to the Sheraton Hotel at the Toronto International Airport.

We are talking about the same thing. The Pearson International Airport at Toronto and the building was the hotel because the face of it was shown in Tara's video.

According to same posters, Tara 'blurted out' the story 'yesterday' --- Monday 4/27/09. My question is when? During her 1:00 pm Press Conference??? If so, approx. what time did she 'blurt' this story out?

TIA,
Soulscape

<Quoting myself>

Would anyone have time to review Tara's Monday 4/27/09 Presser and give the time she originally 'blurted out' the limo story?

Thank You,
Soulscape

<Quoting myself>

Would anyone have time to review Tara's Monday 4/27/09 Presser and give the time she originally 'blurted out' the limo story?

Thank You,
Soulscape

Soulscape,
TM actually blurted out the story last week for the first time to a news reporter that she invited into her home following the presser. The news reporter never reported it until the 6:00 news last night, after TM blurted it out at her 1:00 presser.

Would you like the time from Mondays presser (4/27)when TM blurted it out to the public or the approx time when TM blurted it to the female reporter (last week)?

I will find out either way.

Thank you

Soulscape,
TM actually blurted out the story last week for the first time to a news reporter that she invited into her home following the presser. The news reporter never reported it until the 6:00 news last night, after TM blurted it out at her 1:00 presser.

Would you like the time from Mondays presser (4/27)when TM blurted it out to the public or the approx time when TM blurted it to the female reporter (last week)?

I will find out either way.

Thank you

Thank you, Siestalola, I would like both times/dates, if possible.

Thanks for your help,
Soulscape

McDonald says that while the media was camped out on her front lawn waiting for her daily update, a limousine driver walked through her yard and knocked on her back door. When she answered he said he had a wealthy boss who wanted to meet her.

This doesn't sound good at all...Soulscape....hears the possible "wealthy" man that I was referring to when you answered my question and did the chart a few posts back......why after this couple lost their own child and is presumably already deceased would they be the ones to pay ransom for this child...unless they want to lure whoever is behind this and bring them to the forefront....wow something is definitely not kosher here!

Just an update, a person living in Woodstock has said that a caravan of police have left Woodstock after 9 pm EDT tonight. I will message a person, who was childhood friends with Tara and ask her what she has seen been going on there.

Evening Soulscape,

I apologize for taking so long but here is your answer.

The mysterious limo drive into Toronto took place last Thursday April 23.

Following Tara's daily presser at 1:00 on Friday April 24, was the day Tara invited Cynthia (the journalist)into her home. I believe this to be the day Tara told Cynthia about the limo trip. I would guess the time the presser ended to be approximately 1:10

Monday April 27 during her daily 1:00 presser, Tara told all the media outlets about the limo trip. I would guess the time to be 1:05.
Sidenote; during this same presser she also said her polygraph had been taken 3 days after Tori went missing, conducted in Kitchener, Ontario but never completed "I ended up breaking down and I ended up leaving...not because I had anything to hide" "let's get outta here, I want to go home" She was asked by the media if she would be willing to take another poly, she said "yes" if the police asked, she would. (This is NOT exactly word for word..but close)

Mionday April 27th, during the 6:00 news was the first time Cynthia (Journalist) aired the exclusive interview that Tara had given her the previous week.

I hope this helps, I tried to be as accurate as possible.

Siestalola

Another update, the family are at the police station now. I know someone who is friends with someone who is friends with both Tara and Rodney. The friend is keeping in touch with the family and states it is true that there was a police caravan leaving Woodstock.

I think this will be all over very soon. This person is going to keep me updated about what is happening in Woodstock and will watch Citytv at 11 pm .. as they seem to have the inside scoop of everything. If the police are heading to Toronto .. the media will be all over them.

Another update, the family are at the police station now. I know someone who is friends with someone who is friends with both Tara and Rodney. The friend is keeping in touch with the family and states it is true that there was a police caravan leaving Woodstock.

I think this will be all over very soon. This person is going to keep me updated about what is happening in Woodstock and will watch Citytv at 11 pm .. as they seem to have the inside scoop of everything. If the police are heading to Toronto .. the media will be all over them.

Dianebs,
I think you should post this on the other Victoria Stafford thread.

Wow..would love to see an ending for everyone involved.

Poor Tori

Thank you Diane so very much for the heads up... how am I going to sleep tonight until we know? Prayers for Tori...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mary0309