Forensic Astrology - VICTORIA (Tori) STAFFORD - Canada

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Menci, your friend did a remarkable, detailed job on this crime. I don't know how she has the stomach for it. Your own contribution regarding the change in the lay of the land now there has been a weather change is important. I am choosing not to probe dismembership beyond saying that the entry of Mars into Taurus should solve that problem as it involves the corpse (Pluto) and any (Mars) cutting done.

I see that the court times are just too chancy and I'm glad that, for the arraignment I did not waste time & effort on a speculative time but instead went with the known time of the arrival at the building of the two arrested individuals. As the proceedings advance, this court time question may become a real problem. Thank you for the information, Menci.

Really concerned now that this may not have been M.R.'s first felony.

Thanks Tuba for your response in regards to my question about "the shock" and details "unknown" I was curious, do you think they will find the backseat of the Honda that LE has asked everyone to help search for? I know that if the perps bothered to take it out, all the answers lie there.

By the way, this possible outcome regarding dismemberment sickens me beyond words, I understand life itself is really becoming hard but I'm really starting to wonder about the level of total lack of human compassion and the cruelty that people are capable of at this point. I'm seeing a lot of dominance and control issues in these cases regarding children at the hands of adults.

Can anyone provide the date/time/location that LE found/took possession of MTR's 2003 Honda?

Can anyone post a clear map showing location of recovery of the Honda in relation to both MTR's home and Tori's home?

TIA,
Soulscape

Can anyone provide the date/time/location that LE found/took possession of MTR's 2003 Honda?

Can anyone post a clear map showing location of recovery of the Honda in relation to both MTR's home and Tori's home?

TIA,
Soulscape

Constable Laurie-Anne Maitland would not say WHERE the car was located/seized by LE. Article written 5/24 and said it was seized on Friday which would be 5/22.
Back seat is missing

http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=1625776

Constable Laurie-Anne Maitland would not say WHERE the car was located/seized by LE. Article written 5/24 and said it was seized on Friday which would be 5/22.
Back seat is missing

Would this info from the above link work? But I guess there is no time. Just trying my little bit to help you AMAZING PEOPLE!

Const. Maitland said they were appealing to anyone who may have seen the vehicle at the only Home Depot store in Guelph on April 8 -- the day Victoria was abducted.

ETA: Caption under the pic in article says it was seen at night.

Investigators believe that a blue, 2003 4-door Honda with black spray paint over portions of the vehicle was in and around the Home Depot in Guelph on the night that Tori Stafford disappeared.

Back seat is missing

Would this info from the above link work? But I guess there is no time. Just trying my little bit to help you AMAZING PEOPLE!

Const. Maitland said they were appealing to anyone who may have seen the vehicle at the only Home Depot store in Guelph on April 8 -- the day Victoria was abducted.

ETA: Caption under the pic in article says it was seen at night.

Investigators believe that a blue, 2003 4-door Honda with black spray paint over portions of the vehicle was in and around the Home Depot in Guelph on the night that Tori Stafford disappeared.

Thank you very much, Fifth & CJM11.

Can someone post a land map showing Home Depot in Guelph in relation to Tori's home in Woodstock? The article says Guelph is approx. 80 kilometers NE of Woodstock & approx. 100 kilometers West of Toronto. (I don't know how to convert into miles, but would like to know about how many miles from Woodstock, as well.)

Thanks,
Soulscape

80 Kilometers Woodstock to Guelph

WoodstocktoGuelph.jpg

Here you go Soulscape. It's about 43 miles city to city in a NEasterly direction: http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=43.339162~-80.499573&style=r&lvl=9&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&rtp=.43.1301100552082_-80.7565598934889_Woodstock%2C%20ON__~.43.544534817338_-80.2479500323534_Guelph%2C%20ON__&rtop=0~0~0&encType=1

Salem

Just an update that they are now looking at Belwood and Guelph Lakes:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5grRCZxwgN5TAZnbkDx8y3cDUaRJA

(hope I did that right) It doesn't look like TLM is participating in the continuing search for Tori's remains.

Oh - I apologize for the previous posts - some of which, obviously was not appropriate for this thread. Sorry.

We WELCOME you Menci :) and your valuable input. Good to know we have someone familiar w/ the legal system and how the courts work.

http://toronto.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20090525/stafford_search_090525/20090525?hub=Toronto

"It could have some forensic value, there could be some trace evidence on it," Bruce Smollet, a retired staff inspector from the Toronto Sex Crimes Unit, told CTV's Canada AM on Monday.

"If the back seat was taken out prior to Tori being taken it certainly shows some pre-planning."

Lake search

"The search of the lake is not based on any new investigative tips but rather is a sign that investigators are being thorough in their search, a police source told CTV News."

Thanks to all for directions, maps and mileage conversions.

What I am about to post is purely speculative. We look again to the Missing Persons Report chart, for guidance on where Tori may be.

VictoriaStaffordReportedMissingwith.gif

Recall VENUS symbolizes Tori, here at 00 Aries on the Descendant.

The Part of FIND is posited at 10 Gemini in the 9th House, disposited by MERCURY at 28 Aries in the 8th House. The highly dignified SUN is located at 19 Aries on the dark side of the 8th House cusp. Notice MOON is in 10th degree, same degree as FIND.

The planets/points that attract me are FIND, its dispositor MERCURY, plus SUN and VENUS. If I add the degrees together (10 + 28 + 19 + 00) I get 57 (58:43 if incl. minutes) --- so approx. 58 miles, maybe 68 if MOON's degrees are included.

If this chart were layed over a Land Map, the direction would be NNE (FIND in 9th House).

Both Gemini (sign containing FIND) and Libra (sign containing MOON) are Air signs, suggesting she is out in the open --- covered up, perhaps, but above ground and not in the water. As mentioned before, Part of Death is in Aries, disposited by MARS in Pisces, so water is relevant. She may be near or closeby water, but I don't think she's in it...

The location is likely secluded because FIND is in a cadent house.

Gemini locations include: hilly and high places, areas reached on foot usually requiring a climb.

Libra locations include: hillsides, mountain meadows, trees, hunting areas, detached buildings in clean or barren gravel fields. (Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson).

Thanks,
Soulscape

According to this, that is very close to the area that they have been searching!!!

According to the map posted above Geulph is 45 miles NNE, and Fergus is above Geulph, so posssably closer to Fergus area?

Thanks Tuba for your response in regards to my question about "the shock" and details "unknown" I was curious, do you think they will find the backseat of the Honda that LE has asked everyone to help search for? I know that if the perps bothered to take it out, all the answers lie there.

By the way, this possible outcome regarding dismemberment sickens me beyond words, I understand life itself is really becoming hard but I'm really starting to wonder about the level of total lack of human compassion and the cruelty that people are capable of at this point. I'm seeing a lot of dominance and control issues in these cases regarding children at the hands of adults.

Oldsoul, let us hope the rear car seat and back rest found at Kitchener was removed from the defendant's Honda. Certainly, it is a species of grey and Kitchener is on the way to Guelph, in fact there is a road joining the two towns. The chart indicates the seat is damaged but that may be the damage from removal. From the photo of the seat and back rest, it appears evidence would remain as left.

Astro's, I know there has been some mention of something big to come out at the end of the month. Someone I know has been doing some searching on Michael and the Internet accounts he has had. He has made a number of comments he has made on Tori's video on utube.

Now, he mentions June 1st twice. I'm wondering what he had planned for that day???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wmichel80 (Tori Stafford Video Comment)

and your looking at 20 to 25 to life in prison
ther will be no Deal's after jun 1
so please make up your mind to let tori Go !
and get the help you very much need befor its to Late !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the reason why all my comments
where Removed !

ok the Deal was if
I could Get tori back saftey
the police would not charge the women with any crime !
and thay would seek doctor care for her insted !

and i also said that tori mother and father where not fit parents
thay would be puting tori back into an unstable invierment which would be hurtful for tori

Qoute
thay agreed opon !
until
june 1

and your looking at 20 to 25 to life in prison
ther will be no Deal's after jun 1
so please make up your mind to let tori Go !
and get the help you very much need befor its to Late !

the reason why all my comments
where Removed !

ok the Deal was if
I could Get tori back saftey
the police would not charge the women with any crime !
and thay would seek doctor care for her insted !

and i also said that tori mother and father where not fit parents
thay would be puting tori back into an unstable invierment which would be hurtful for tori

Qoute
thay agreed opon !
until
june 1

Hi everyone
I am new and haven't posted as yet.
Perhaps when wmichel80 posted these comments it was seen by OPP and a communication began with wmichel80 trying to lure him in the belief that he was suspicious and therefore the June 1 st comment...perhaps it was a bait date?

It also sounds like there is a video tape involve .. I believe that was a possibility when the charts were first done. MR states ..

wmichel80
Oh Good make shore you burn the tape after to make shore!"

I don't know if he just does not know how to spell or he is making a point of how he is spelling. I find MR very psychotic and wouldn't be surprised if he has done this before. It seems with "Items of Interest" for the LE being found in different locations, he knows how to dispose of evidence. The only reason the murderers were caught was because of the Highschool surveillence camera and the neighbour realizing it was TLM in it.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3791304&postcount=55"]Updated Time Line[/ame]

And please read the news article in [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3791416&postcount=625"]this post[/ame]. Aaarrrgghhhhh. Cops didn't realize it, but they saw video of the car on April 8 @ 9:00 p.m. And it shows the car MOMENTS after the abduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
halleyromero