Forensic Astrology - VICTORIA (Tori) STAFFORD - Canada

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still praying and meditating and hoping ...

I work the weekend but I will go hiking slightlly NE of Guelph Lake on Monday. The location I picked is based on the information on this thread, my own hunches, dreams, visualizations and open source media info.

I say hiking; but that is not really what I will be doing there --I can't bear to say the real words ...

I'm guessing the perps were high on drugs, in the cold and dark when/if the body was placed in that location. I believe they would have driven to a location and then walked only a short distance in the disorienting dark and cold. Therefore, in typical, plodding taurus fashion, my hike will be slow and methodical.

The location I will search is near water and fields and is a great fishing spot. There are some hills but not many. It is desolate. I will be looking for rock piles, wells, inclines, gravel pits and try to use a discerning eye for places of concealment. The location is approx 60 miles NE of the place little Tori was last seen.

Have a nice weekend everyone; God Bless.

WOODSTOCK, Ont. - The father of Victoria Stafford says police have told him to prepare for the possibility they may never find his daughter's remains.

Police have been searching for Tori's remains for 10 days, and though at first they were looking in a specific rural area that has now been widely expanded to include lakes and areas near Canada's busiest highway, the 401.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/br...they-may-never-find-her-remains-46472862.html

Astro's, it very saddens me to think of the possibility of Tori's body not being found. Do they charts show if she will be found? Also I'm wondering about Tara, do the charts show that she has knowledge of what happened. I am just wondering about all her lies and all then with her buying drugs from Terri. Thanks.

Astro's, it very saddens me to think of the possibility of Tori's body not being found. Do they charts show if she will be found? Also I'm wondering about Tara, do the charts show that she has knowledge of what happened. I am just wondering about all her lies and all then with her buying drugs from Terri. Thanks.

I am reposting an earlier post of mine---I had a fellow astrologer look at the charts:

I did ask a friend of mine to look at the event chart of the video when Tori went missing. His specialty is Horary. He said that she went with a friend and the outcome would not be good. BTW, he had never heard anything of this case---as he lives in New York. Thus, he had no preconceived ideas.

A couple of days ago, I asked him the question "is her mother involved and where would she be found". He said the mother was not involved and thought she wouldn't be found until the end of the year. He also said that she would be located about ten miles south, southwest of where she disappeared.

Still praying and meditating and hoping ...

I work the weekend but I will go hiking slightlly NE of Guelph Lake on Monday. The location I picked is based on the information on this thread, my own hunches, dreams, visualizations and open source media info.

I say hiking; but that is not really what I will be doing there --I can't bear to say the real words ...

I'm guessing the perps were high on drugs, in the cold and dark when/if the body was placed in that location. I believe they would have driven to a location and then walked only a short distance in the disorienting dark and cold. Therefore, in typical, plodding taurus fashion, my hike will be slow and methodical.

The location I will search is near water and fields and is a great fishing spot. There are some hills but not many. It is desolate. I will be looking for rock piles, wells, inclines, gravel pits and try to use a discerning eye for places of concealment. The location is approx 60 miles NE of the place little Tori was last seen.

Have a nice weekend everyone; God Bless.

Sincerely God Bless you for doing this for little Tori. I heart you for this effort - wish I was close as I would go too. This sounds like pretty rough out of the way terrain - hopefully you are taking a GPS and setting your starting waypoint? Please be very, very careful.

I am reposting an earlier post of mine---I had a fellow astrologer look at the charts:

I did ask a friend of mine to look at the event chart of the video when Tori went missing. His specialty is Horary. He said that she went with a friend and the outcome would not be good. BTW, he had never heard anything of this case---as he lives in New York. Thus, he had no preconceived ideas.

A couple of days ago, I asked him the question "is her mother involved and where would she be found". He said the mother was not involved and thought she wouldn't be found until the end of the year. He also said that she would be located about ten miles south, southwest of where she disappeared.

Maybe, Thursday the search extended to the area your friend mentions--a town called Salford--it's SW of Woodstock in Oxford and SW of Tori's father's hometown of Ingersoll. So I guess LE is not ruling that out.

With reference to the "not in water" but near water location, and "in the open", I agree with Oldsoul2 that ditches or even a large culvert - perhaps one that one would have to climb into (some depth to it) would be a good spot, and Guelphite's probably right. I don't think it would be a ditch or culvert along the open roadside that one would just have to peer into to see, but one in a ways, even back in from someone's property, a ravine, or area running by water or a small creek. Some of these places remain wet and marshy-like - I remember reading someone saying what some of the wooded areas further in from the rural roads are quite marshy, which one would never think to find there or see from the roadside. So, one would maybe have to know the area somewhat and perhaps what's there? He did live in the Guelph area, so again, if he's familiarized himself with some of these rural roads, camping spots, etc. in his travels, he may have picked a spot away from the beaten track, but not necessarily still too far in to travel to. When we were in Guelph, my son at the time belonged to the Big Brothers organization, and one of the residents of Orton, Ontario always provided his farm and his pond (stocked with fish) for what became their annual fishing derby. Same sort of area. It was a good walk in from the road to the house, and then a bit more in and around to a more wooded bush area, complete with pond. But a strong guy could traverse there and back without taking too much time. Just my thoughts.

There is very simple way to find out where Tory is, just to let the killer put in the jail with other "heavy duty" mates, killers, rubbers, gang members, etc. give 'em some time, keep the gard away for a little while and he'll admit all.
don't need any astro for that.

Tuba, honey you can't do that to us... explain yourself <---- I am only joking, lol

Why are you looking at wells? and if it is something in the chart, could you tell us what it is in the chart, so we can know what a well looks like on a chart.

What signifies a well in the chart of Victoria's kidnapping is Mars in Pisces (well water) opposite the rising Saturn, the structure itself. Remember stones of Saturn at 16°07' Virgo, the land? Many wells have been decommissioned recently as part of a gov't proj., due to volatile organic compounds contaminating their waters.

What signifies a well in the chart of Victoria's kidnapping is Mars in Pisces (well water) opposite the rising Saturn, the structure itself. Remember stones of Saturn at 16°07' Virgo, the land? Many wells have been decommissioned recently as part of a gov't proj., due to volatile organic compounds contaminating their waters.

How do we get this sort of information out to LE who is searching for Tori? I am the world's biggest skeptic, and I am now a COMPLETE convert to you Astro people!!! Take a bow!!!! You guys are amazing, and the information you provide is very important.

You had mentioned searching wells in the area, this link provides an interactive map of Oxford County http://maps.county.oxford.on.ca/map...=5&contentDataSource=Private+Water+Wells.html

Rafferty has the tremendous advantage of us because he is so familiar with the whole central area of The Grand River Valley and he has worked in landscaping and construction. What is an abstract to us is up close and touchable to him.

The job is, of course, to narrow the information. Right now I am focusing on the area around Elora.

Apart from the Pisces and Saturn identification to wells, Pluto is in Capricorn, has governance over the end of life and the outcome and Capricorn also designates a well. Pluto is in the H. of the child for the drive away on April 8 and is trine the Part of Find at 4°33' Taurus. This same Pluto does encourage group searches as a very useful way to work this problem.

Rafferty has the tremendous advantage of us because he is so familiar with the whole central area of The Grand River Valley and he has worked in landscaping and construction. What is an abstract to us is up close and touchable to him.

The job is, of course, to narrow the information. Right now I am focusing on the area around Elora.

Apart from the Pisces and Saturn identification to wells, Pluto is in Capricorn, has governance over the end of life and the outcome and Capricorn also designates a well. Pluto is in the H. of the child for the drive away on April 8 and is trine the Part of Find at 4°33' Taurus. This same Pluto does encourage group searches as a very useful way to work this problem.

I would like to ask if the designation of a well is specific to a man made drinking water supply or could this also mean a natural spring?
We have had reference to the MR having worked in landscape and construction and am searching to find a reference as to where.

Sorry, lost my original post.

I would like to ask if the reading is specific to a man made well for potable water supply or could this include a natural spring. Either free flowing or surfaced through mechanical excavation. It has been referenced that MR worked in construction/landscaping. Both of these types of activities may have given him knowledge of local gravel pits. Both for attaining landscaping materials or dumping construction debris. They could be commercial or private.

Tuba,
Elora is also a place that fits with both Soulscapes and your charted information about the question of the body location. The Elora Quarry (the swimming hole) is actually a huge natural limestone "well." If you google "Elora Quarry" for images you will get some nice pics. It is a small swimming hole with steep cliffs and it's said to be very deep. The Elora gorge and conservation area also fits with the charted info.

It is very good of you all to be helping find Tori.

Yes, a natural spring fits. River, stretch of grass, a wood. Stone or stones connected with the spring.

Yes, a natural spring fits. River, stretch of grass, a wood. Stone or stones connected with the spring.

Thank you Tuba, this leads me to speculate that perhaps this dear child was disposed of near a gravel pit. Not a commercial gravel pit. A small site, private. No public access. Somewhat secluded. As through his employment MR may have become familiar with a "private" dump site for construction/landscape debris and attaining of "stone" for construction materials.
A rural site, perhaps having an old depression in a back field from an old gravel pit, willing to take in "fill" "for cash from local contracters in order to build up an area that had been excavated many years ago to provide gravel for road construction. The excavation causing a disturbance of an underlying spring.

Thank you Tuba, this leads me to speculate that perhaps this dear child was disposed of near a gravel pit. Not a commercial gravel pit. A small site, private. No public access. Somewhat secluded. As through his employment MR may have become familiar with a "private" dump site for construction/landscape debris and attaining of "stone" for construction materials.
A rural site, perhaps having an old depression in a back field from an old gravel pit, willing to take in "fill" "for cash from local contracters in order to build up an area that had been excavated many years ago to provide gravel for road construction. The excavation causing a disturbance of an underlying spring.

I definitely agree Kaas...I mentioned in an earlier post right away about a spring and a factor of construction. I didn't know that MR worked in construction, I thought...for some reason that he had worked in the slaughter business previously. Now that I know this, I am sure that it makes total sense. Tuba, this Gov't project, has this location been pinpointed?

The gov't project decommissions all contaminated wells, covers the whole map. Your memory is reliable, he did work in slaughtering too.

Tori Stafford memorial set for June 6
Sat, May 30, 2009

A grieving city will remember little Tori Stafford at one of its biggest churches.

Victoria (Tori) Stafford&#8217;s family announced today a memorial service has been planned for 1p.m., Saturday, June 6 at Woodstock&#8217;s Calvary Church.

http://www.lfpress.ca/newsstand/News/2009/05/30/9626246.html

Regarding MR's unusual non-existent cooperation:

Unlike McClintic, Rafferty has not helped in the search, and on the advice of his lawyer has not co-operated with or talked to police since getting legal counsel.

The Crown indicated Thursday that McClintic and Rafferty will be tried separately. While Rafferty's lawyer Hal Mattson made it clear outside court he had no direct knowledge of why the Crown decided to conduct separate trials, he said people could speculate there's a deal in the works with McClintic.

"Usually (it's) because they are talking to one or other of the counsel and they've got a different tack," Mattson said outside the court.

"One of those tacks that (the Crown) may have is that they have or might be negotiating a deal with the other side. ... I'm just saying that's what someone could speculate."

LeRoy said she has not had any discussions with the Crown attorney to that end.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/090529/national/missing_girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member