Forensic Astrology - VICTORIA (Tori) STAFFORD - Canada

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has become eerily quiet since the super astros received Tara's date of birth.

I'm very concerned.

Just up to my eyeballs in charts, that's all --- plus normal 'real life' duties/obligations such as job, family, etc.

Hope to have time to examine charts more closely and post some commentary this evening. Thank you for your patience.

Also, thanks to Elepher50 for posting corrected time of phone call to LE.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Just up to my eyeballs in charts, that's all --- plus normal 'real life' duties/obligations such as job, family, etc.

Hope to have time to examine charts more closely and post some commentary this evening. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks,
Soulscape

LOL, I just had the funniest visual image!

No pressure, Soulscape, my mind was suspiciously racing and I just assumed that Tara's chart was troubling.!:(

February 16, 2009 was Family Day - a public holiday in Saskatchewan, Alberta and Ontario provinces. That might make it easier for Tara to recollect.

Tuba and Soulscape, do we have any link or indications to 2/15 - 2/16 in Tori's charts?

The funny part was that the reporter asked: 'A forensic psychic asked me what your birthdate was...'

I wish we knew who the reporter was. We could e-mail them and see if they can ask Tara what she was doing on that Sunday and Monday (Feb 15th & 16th)

I wish we knew who the reporter was. We could e-mail them and see if they can ask Tara what she was doing on that Sunday and Monday (Feb 15th & 16th)

I think it's in the Missing Thread that someone was going to e-mail a specific news outlet.

I'll go back and look as soon as I pick up my DD from school.

Actually it was this thread and it was Lexi.

Tuba, are you able to see if Tara is involved with drugs with this chart? Just wondering if the rumours of her owing money to a drug dealer (she denies) is true. As this would be a good motive for an abduction and reason for all the fundraising.

Thanks for all you guys are doing!

I would also add regarding the possibility of Tara owing money to a drug dealer and all the fundraising ...

In The Hamilton Spectator today

http://www.thespec.com/News/CanadaWorld/article/551949

McDonald's aunt, Linda Jacklin, said the motorcycle ride, dubbed "Tori's Ride Home," will be held May 2 in the southwestern Ontario city to raise money for the girl's family to help with "expenses that come up."

Jacklin said the money raised from the ride will be used to set up a second bank account to help with the family's phone bill. A separate bank account had previously been set up for other expenses.

"The first one is for mental help from psychiatrists, psychologists, whatever is needed, and a trust fund for the children," Jacklin said.

I live in Hamilton Ontario. Now, why would they need the public to pay for their phone bill???? And psychiatrists are medical doctors and therefore are free with our Health Card. So why do they need all this money????

The contacts from Family Day to Victoria's chart are somewhat wide but the mother's were exact on that day. Without a lot more information, someone could have been watching and observing whereas Tara & Victoria might have been unaware of that. Mother & child may have been doing something not connected with the celebration then. I like that we have a landmark in memory, however. It may help Tara recall who she was around and where.

We should store in mind that there had been an eclipse a week before Family Day. We all know about that because Haleigh vanished on the eclipse. The point that makes it relevant here is those same planets in Tara's chart, Mercury & Venus in the above post about February 15, 16, were hit by the eclipse on February 9. Eclipses have a long, long reach. Please note too that on the day the woman in puffer coat took Victoria, the Moon was 9° Libra exactly trine the February 15 and 16 planets for the woman's identification and recognition of Victoria.

Psychiatry IS covered by OHIP. Psychologists, therapists, etc., are not.

If ones child is seized, money would seem the last concern. On one newspaper page, the prior home of the child was described as a cooperative. This may be a poverty situation.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hi Soulscape,
I am totally green to what /how you do this astro stuff but I'm getting the impression that you like correct dates and names. I am therefore giving you the following obituary that I found on another site. It lists Tara as Tara McDonald (James). I don't know if this is important but I thought I would forward to you.

WINTERS, Robert “Rob” - “Walk slowly darling”, Robert passed away at the Woodstock General Hospital on Monday December 24, 2007 in the arms of his beloved wife and best friend, Linda Winters (nee Webb) in his 55th year. After a courageous fight with cancer, Robert has gone to join his moms Lyda (nee Temple) Winters (2001), Ruth Webb (2000) and his Dad, Herbert Winters (1959) in a heavenly place. Special Poppa to, Daryn and Victoria Stafford, and their mother Tara McDonald (James) of Woodstock. Remembered with love by Dad, Frank Webb, his children Shawn (Laurie) Winters and Trina (Steve) Stefan and their families of Tillsonburg, by his sister Ruth Anne and Mervin Derbowka.

Thank you for all of your insight

If ones child is seized, money would seem the last concern. On one newspaper page, the prior home of the child was described as a cooperative. This may be a poverty situation.

Here is a link regarding co operative housing in ontario. Many single parent and low income families relyy on co-op housing for affordable residence as there is accommodation for "geared to income" rentals.
http://www.chfcanada.coop/eng/pages2007/about_1.asp

I am trying to follow what the astrology forensic findings are but must admit I am having difficulty. Could someone please provide a synopsis of what the "readings" are?
It would be much appreciated, and also there are many links, replies and questions here that might be more supported through the missing/located discussion forum.

Psychiatry IS covered by OHIP. Psychologists, therapists, etc., are not.

This is true. However, there are many organizations that have therapists and psychologists that work on a income basis. The smaller your income the less you pay. Also, the school board would have access to all of these things and there would be no charge to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KWhitaker