Forensic Astrology - VICTORIA (Tori) STAFFORD - Canada

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Siestaola,

This is now Chilligo Road - Maple Grove intersects at Beaverdale - and yes, this is the area I'm speaking of - the dam has been rebuilt and there are a few newer homes but still that large laneway leading towards hills and trees and HWY 24 in a farmers field.

Cathie,
I KNOW where Chiligo Road is. I KNOW exactly where YOU mean. I used to swim in that pond (I know, call me crazy....yuk....what was I thinking). lol

I am referring to the little road South of Maple Grove off of Beaverdale just over the bridge on the left hand side.

I truly know the Beaverdale area so well that there are many spots that fit Tuba's desciption, I'm just trying to give you more locations to consider in case you are new to the area. In other words I have lived outside of London for 12 years and I know these locals know way more nooks and crannies than I ever will.

Somehow I believe you when you say Tori is close, I think so too!

Ahhhhhh - yes, down by the Christmas Lights - along the speed river. Our pond was drained 9 years ago - the natural river runs through there.

Tuba could also be talking about the trail there or the road under the bridge towards the waste processing plant. Boundaries as Tuba mentioned could be between Guelph and Cambridge - that would be the Chilligo area - additionally, it could be the boundary between Preston and Hespeler as locals still refer to their cities that way.

I know I sound crazy but I "feel" her close. Knowing I saw that car as well and actually yelled at the driver. :(

My apologies parisparis - it was YOUR map that looks very similar to the google earth map.

I agree with you Cathie, I did see a similarity between the two maps posted by parisparis.[/QUOTE]

Thank you - the google earth map bothered me - my husband has agreed to go for a walk for me - this rain may delay that.

It is way too long and difficult to describe on here and it should not be discussed at great lengths on this board.

Hope this helps.[/QUOTE]

Thank you - I'm sorry if I have upset anyone - I'm new here, and not my intention to upset at all -I've read this thread and nothing more - it's the "gut feelings" that lead me here in the first placel. Please forgive me.

My apologies to the amazing Astros - you really got me thinking and I am very in tune with your way of the world. Again, I'm very sorry.

Cathie

It is way too long and difficult to describe on here and it should not be discussed at great lengths on this board.

Hope this helps.

Thank you - I'm sorry if I have upset anyone - I'm new here, and not my intention to upset at all -I've read this thread and nothing more - it's the "gut feelings" that lead me here in the first placel. Please forgive me.

My apologies to the amazing Astros - you really got me thinking and I am very in tune with your way of the world. Again, I'm very sorry.

Cathie[/QUOTE]

Cathie, I'm pretty sure you have not upset anyone. I think I can speak for everyone and say Welcome. I am new here too and from what I understand from following along, the Astro board is for Astrology.

I was just trying to direct you to FB where apparently you can learn more about SS.

There are two other TS threads you might like here on WS. One is under "missing/located", the other is under "the parking lot"

I hope I didn't offend you in anyway, was not my intention.

Welcome Cathie!!:genie:Your information could be very helpful in this case. Please don't be sorry. What ever you can share may be a piece of the puzzle. Share away. I've learnt you have to remember that when someone posts something like what you feel as unwelcome, that's not their intention. They are just following the Websleuth Rules. Some issues and information should only be posted on certain sites. Don't know if you've read the "rules" link, if you haven't you may want to and this may clarify some things for you.:grouphug:
JMOO - I have found fellow sleuthers to be very kind, helpful, respectful and wise. Just watch out for MRS. POTATO HEAD tho, she runs a tight ship here!!!! lmbo But you will certainly LOVE her. I do!! :blowkiss:*TO PH Aren't I the kiss up!?

Hello dear fellow Sleuths, may I have your attention for a moment.
DOGblinking.gif

This is to remind you, we are a FORENSIC ASTROLOGY FORUM.

Our findings are based solely on scientific astrological aspects and not psychic impressions or dreams.
Therefore, I must ask you not to post within this Astro Forum regarding items, thoughts or speculation of the 'psychic and or dream' nature.

I believe there may already exist a 'Dream' type thread for VICTORIA S. out in the main forum possibly a Psychic one as well.

It is everyones wish to bring this dear child home and respectfully lay her to rest with the highest of honors.
♥♥♥ TORI ♥♥♥ is most worthy. AMEN

Thank you for your understanding.

Note: as a courtesy, rather then delete your posts which is our usual procedure when off topic, I'll copy all posts of that nature into one single post to give you the opportunity to save some of the information or take over to a different forum.

Hello dear fellow Sleuths, may I have your attention for a moment.
DOGblinking.gif

This is to remind you, we are a FORENSIC ASTROLOGY FORUM.

Our findings are based solely on scientific astrological aspects and not psychic impressions or dreams.
Therefore, I must ask you not to post within this Astro Forum regarding items, thoughts or speculation of the 'psychic and or dream' nature.

I believe there may already exist a 'Dream' type thread for VICTORIA S. out in the main forum possibly a Psychic one as well.

It is everyones wish to bring this dear child home and respectfully lay her to rest with the highest of honors.[
♥♥♥ TORI ♥♥♥ is most worthy. AMEN

Thank you for your understanding.

Note: as a courtesy, rather then delete your posts which is our usual procedure when off topic, I'll copy all posts of that nature into one single post to give you the opportunity to save some of the information or take over to a different forum.

My apologies - sincerely!

My apologies - sincerely!

We understand dear Friends.
It's best to stay ON TOPIC and makes reading and participation more accessible for those members that do come here to our Forum for an Astrological prospective.

You are always welcome to participate inside our Astro discussions.:)

FifthEssence - that was very kind and accommodating.

I hope your chart for tomorrow has harmonious relationships, Fifth!

The Astros are smart and cool.

Hey. I was just wondering if there`s anyway to do a chart for Michael Rafferty`s last court appearence since I haven`t seen one. I know that day was just a disclosure but it can maybe tell us how he felt about what he was presented with?! Just curious. This is the link for the news article that day, and I believe court would have started at 10am that day http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2009/06/12/pf-9775001.html

Is there a weir and an aquaduct at Elora?

Is there a weir and an aquaduct at Elora?

Good Morning Tuba,

Elora is a part of what we call the Grand River Watershed. There would be many.

Cathie

Attachments

• Grand River Water Shed.gif
    Grand River Water Shed.gif
    26.1 KB · Views: 12
Hey. I was just wondering if there`s anyway to do a chart for Michael Rafferty`s last court appearence since I haven`t seen one. I know that day was just a disclosure but it can maybe tell us how he felt about what he was presented with?! Just curious. This is the link for the news article that day, and I believe court would have started at 10am that day http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2009/06/12/pf-9775001.html

Did Terri-Lynne McClintic's appearance (via video) take place on June 23 as scheduled?

Did Terri-Lynne McClintic's appearance (via video) take place on June 23 as scheduled?

Hey. Sorry that I didnt respond earlier. I don't know how to check when people have replied to one of my posts lol. I only joined this site not too long, to follow up on the Tori Stafford case, so I'm still fairly new as to how things work. I see that you did get your answer though, and fairly quickly :)

So is there anyway that a chart can be done for these two's most recent court dates? Thanks

We'll need to CONFIRM these dates as above posts & links are in conflict w/this article.

http://lfpress.ca/newsstand/News/Local/2009/07/08/10064136.html ( 7/08/09 )
Terri-Lynn McClintic, 19, and Michael Thomas Rafferty, 28, remain in custody at the London-Middlesex Detention Centre.

Rafferty’s next court appearance is set for July 17 in Woodstock while McClintic is scheduled to next appear in court on August 14.

It was three months ago today that eight-year-old Tori Stafford vanished in Woodstock.

So sad to hear Lil Tori has not been found yet. I guess you Astrologists don't have enough info to go any further.

I was reading on the other main forum, a gentleman claims LE found a burnt seat (not proven as of yet). Does this info show in your charts?:eek:

Is there any way one of you can bring us up to speed as to what you've found so far in your readings (summary)? It maybe helpful to see all info in one post, if that's possible. Thanx in advance!! Much appreciated. You Astrologists are special, helpful and gifted people. Bless you!!:blowkiss::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en