Forensic reports in

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
anaerobic decomposition=

think airtight container, possibly not completely airtight (trash bag, tied/plastic box), but not left in the open (air) to decompose. Trying not to get too graphic here.

the wrapping or container would have to be pourous for the
fluids to escape and penetrate the trunk lining and the spare
tire cover which is underneath the lining .

Dont forget the statement " we know what position her body was lying in while in the trunk " which to me indicates an impression or something created an outline which makes a container very unlikely - I am thinking blanket or a tarp something like that -

OMG!!! I just thought of something.... I just got a new theory based on how some think the car was cleaned. OK if there was stain in the car trunk then could that have been what made the smell so bad? In other words remember Casey and all she talked about on like June 27 in a text to Amy was the smell? What if she cleaned the car then? Maybe that is what she was refering to when she said she got rid of the squirell?

Or, maybe what the reference to running over a squirrel, a dead squirrel in the car, getting rid of the squirrel... was Caylee.
She got rid of the squirrel by leaving the car at Amscot where she expected her mother to find the car on her way back and forth from work, according to her statement to Cindy. And then, of course, she fully expected her folks to clean the dead squirrel remains/smell from the car. Caseyspeak. Caylee=squirrel.

She does have a ticket to hell that she bought when she stole Caylee's life.

:laugh:
But JB has :bang: things before, eh?!?!? (Let's hope he and his cronies are reading here for legal advice...maybe :laugh: they'll ask for posts of discovery requests!!!)

Yeah I hear ya.:crazy:

I am guessing he correctly filed as the same discovery requests would trigger the authorized taking of depositions and news has been reporting that will commence next week.:blowkiss:

I double checked the rules to make sure the depo's and the other discovery would be provisional to the same requests.:bang:

The car was driven back from the towyard on July 15. What day did LE take it from the Anthony's ... does anyone know?

I agree, specifically, what was revealed from processing the inside of the car- like DNA on driver seat, prints, prints on handles, gear shift, what other samples can they link to someone other than the A's?

Nothing about the outside scratches on the trunk, either.

regarding those pesky scratches... wonder if anyone in LE has had time (gasp - I can't imagine they have, but you never know) to go through some old A family photo albums to see if there are any recent pix of the vehicle that could explain whether/not these were there prior to June 2008... you never know... I sometimes take photos of my DD as we're leaving in the am for school and various parts of my car are visible up close and personal, so one would easily see what's there/not there on a somewhat regular basis (and yes, I do manage to take photos of her with better, shall we say, compositional features ;) )

Unless a man came forward suspecting he could possibly be Caylee's father & had a test performed. They have Caylee's DNA report from the Jessie test procedure. They also have tests from GA, KC, CA & LA...even thought they had to order to get LA to comply. Hmmm.... Maury Povich, please?

My thoughts exactly!!:waitasec:

Sorry _ meant to write: Did you just write that he said no science is 100% and that DNA isn't either??

I just had a DNA test done for my nephew and a girl he was seeing who just had a baby..the test results came back 99.999295486889 %

There wasn't a "bombshell" is these reports, but I still think they're very damning. The body farm is very scientific and those five compounds found sealed the deal for me. (not that I thought she was alive...but this is even more convincing)

And about the stain...they didn't talk directly about that, but I believe they did discuss "drainage" involving certain elements, for example, mag. and sulfur that are seen in very high levels as decomp. progresses. I believe this "drainage" were fluids and part of the famous "stain". This too, is very damning.

No problem! I saw all the speculations on the "oxygen deprivation" and saw the need to jump in with my organic chemistry background.

Appreciated it greatly. I wasn't too sure what to think (and really didn't want to think, anyway) about that possibility, so thanks. DH has a chemistry degree and is tired of my asking him questions about this case... imagine that?!?!? :)

Originally Posted by sweetwater View Post
Deprived oxygen type of decompositional event- hmm. Does this lead to Caylee having been placed in a sealed container?

I 'think' gases formed from anaerobic conditions might mean looking at that a little differently. I know that there are bacteria in our bodies that grow in 'no oxygen' conditions. Found on internet:

Anaerobic bacteria are intolerant of O2, replicating at low oxidation-reduction potential sites, such as necrotic, devascularized tissue. In humans, anaerobic organisms are among the normal flora (especially of the GI tract, mouth, and vagina) Anaerobic infections are typically suppurative, causing abscess formation and tissue necrosis, often the result of thrombophlebitis and/or gas formation. Many anaerobes produce enzymes that devitalize tissue as well as some of the most potent paralytic toxins known. Clues to the presence of anaerobic infection include gas formation in tissue, foul feculent odors, and abscess formation or tissue necrosis.

I realize this is talking about bacteria in our bodies, but include this knowledge when speaking of air samples from the car. I think the air samples indicating anaerobic 'ingredients' could mean the chemicals came from the decomposition of human body bacteria. Not that the trunk had no oxygen, or that the body was in an airtight container.

But maybe I'm wrong and just need to understand these test results better.
Exactly correct. By the way, there IS both anaerobic and aerobic decomp taking place when an organism dies (animal or human)...but this is the anaerobic process described in the report. NOT meaning that the body was in an airtight container OR low oxygen trunk.

really? I haven't seen any posts of yours on this subject... I'm open to suggestions tough. Pray tell where to read all about your thoughts on jo???

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67817&highlight=Blink

I think this is my posts on it, was a long time ago. I referenced it again in the thread where the whole "they dont need paternity" cause they have a toothbrush thingy was goin on.. Hopefully with these results, people can see the paternity IS necessary to conclude Caylee DNA full profile.

I'll ask him to join us. He's at school now and I caught him in lab so he was able to talk. I'll see if I can get him tonight or tomorrow to come and explain all of this in real people terms LOL!

I hereby crown you :Crown: :Crown: :Crown: for the day (or thread?)
:)

Insomnia Momma, I read your post and thought it was very helpful. I'm sorry I didn't say so earlier ...

Yes, me too. In fact, I copied it off to show my dh when he gets home. It is very helpful indeed!

Originally Posted by sweetwater View Post
Deprived oxygen type of decompositional event- hmm. Does this lead to Caylee having been placed in a sealed container?

I 'think' gases formed from anaerobic conditions might mean looking at that a little differently. I know that there are bacteria in our bodies that grow in 'no oxygen' conditions. Found on internet:

Anaerobic bacteria are intolerant of O2, replicating at low oxidation-reduction potential sites, such as necrotic, devascularized tissue. In humans, anaerobic organisms are among the normal flora (especially of the GI tract, mouth, and vagina) Anaerobic infections are typically suppurative, causing abscess formation and tissue necrosis, often the result of thrombophlebitis and/or gas formation. Many anaerobes produce enzymes that devitalize tissue as well as some of the most potent paralytic toxins known. Clues to the presence of anaerobic infection include gas formation in tissue, foul feculent odors, and abscess formation or tissue necrosis.

I realize this is talking about bacteria in our bodies, but include this knowledge when speaking of air samples from the car. I think the air samples indicating anaerobic 'ingredients' could mean the chemicals came from the decomposition of human body bacteria. Not that the trunk had no oxygen, or that the body was in an airtight container.

But maybe I'm wrong and just need to understand these test results better.

K - this is all helping a lot. I had a fishhook stuck in my thumb once (right after I pulled it out of a saltwater trout and got so excited about the size of my catch that I stuck it in my own thumb :doh: ) and I developed an anaerobic infection that required specific, sulpha based, antibiotics to clear up. Is this an example of what you are referencing?

Jesus? So you think she told the truth about that? What leads you to that conclusion blink?

Maybe because it was said that they would be able to determine who the father was based on the DNA ? They likely have DNA on -- from the autopsy.

regarding those pesky scratches... wonder if anyone in LE has had time (gasp - I can't imagine they have, but you never know) to go through some old A family photo albums to see if there are any recent pix of the vehicle that could explain whether/not these were there prior to June 2008... you never know... I sometimes take photos of my DD as we're leaving in the am for school and various parts of my car are visible up close and personal, so one would easily see what's there/not there on a somewhat regular basis (and yes, I do manage to take photos of her with better, shall we say, compositional features ;) )

Yes great thought, or perhaps if the scratches yielded any other foreign paint matter, by like, hypothetically, backing your car up too closely to a dumpster in the dark and trying to open the trunk with the button on the inside :)

I have to go back and read it again, but I cant believe KC is in jail based on this. I read a whole lot of preliminary, more tests, could be, etc....
At one point it says trace amounts of Chloroform then later toward the end it says significant, that seems contradictory to me.
Anyone else reading what I am, again, I am going to read it again....

(Bolding mine)

Haven't read all comments yet but just had to respond to this. You can't be serious? KC is in jail because of MUCH more than this report. This is old stuff (July) and remember: the GJ indicted in just over 30 minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YallternativeP