Forgotten Reports about Long Island Human Remains Found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Fair enough hunter, your right. I dont think LISK has stopped tho. About BTK...I saw all those weird photos he took of himself in the woods in strange masks and bondage...do you think anyone ever saw him doing that? musta been a weird site...it reminds me of a story i read on bygoneli forum about a group of men wearing all black parked in the middle of the woods right near Jessica Taylor's dump site...they had a bucket full of numbered red rocks. I always thought this might be something...

Lohan, you can't just lash out at people because they disagree with you.

I don't think i'm lashing out at anyone if I was i apologize my tone might be a big exaggerated but were all on the same team here.... While reading thru some comments on a news article about LISK there was talk of the nursery and someone claimed that Rifkin used JB (deceased) nursery for his landscaping business. I thought this might be highly significant. Can anyone verify?

Nobody can verify stuff from message bards. Especially on the topic of JB.
That's all lies. Not every murder on Long Island even hooker murders are LISK related.

Seriously, stop with the men in all black and all of these things you here on the Internet. You are mucking up the threads.

LISK hasnt stopped killing. Pick up a newspaper!
Newspapers can be read 24/7 without any proof that LISK has struck since Amber Costello. I don't think LISK has anything to do with Atlantic City and, as we all know, we're all entitled to an opinion. Most suspicious case since 2010 has been Natasha Jugo, not just because of the circumstances but also due to LE's squirrely behavior re: that case. Minus Jugo, though, one has to eventually concede that it's been long enough without an occurrence to start considering if LISK is in prison or dead.

I know exactly what you are talking about with the people in the woods by the 4x4 paths in Manorville. Search the LISK forum, we went into discussions about it maybe 2 years ago. I've personally seen these people but have no idea what they were doing.

The mother/daughter DNA matching a Manorville torso I have seen on here twice but have never seen anything elsewhere about that. Also I've only seen that posted recently. I could be wrong.

We all have different ideas and more brains with more ideas are what solves cases. If someone doesn't agree with your theory and it bothers you that much.....Research their theory. Understand where they are coming from. It will only give you more knowledge. =)

Fair enough hunter, your right. I dont think LISK has stopped tho. About BTK...I saw all those weird photos he took of himself in the woods in strange masks and bondage...do you think anyone ever saw him doing that? musta been a weird site...it reminds me of a story i read on bygoneli forum about a group of men wearing all black parked in the middle of the woods right near Jessica Taylor's dump site...they had a bucket full of numbered red rocks. I always thought this might be something...

I know exactly what you are talking about with the people in the woods by the 4x4 paths in Manorville. Search the LISK forum, we went into discussions about it maybe 2 years ago. I've personally seen these people but have no idea what they were doing.

The mother/daughter DNA matching a Manorville torso I have seen on here twice but have never seen anything elsewhere about that. Also I've only seen that posted recently. I could be wrong.

We all have different ideas and more brains with more ideas are what solves cases. If someone doesn't agree with your theory and it bothers you that much.....Research their theory. Understand where they are coming from. It will only give you more knowledge. =)

chris can you elaborate on this group of men? Did they have a bucket full of red painted rocks with numbers on them? Why could this mean and how close was it to the JT and JD dump site? thx

More and more headless bodies...

SOURCE: BRIEFS: [QUEENS HOME EDITION 1]

Body Parts Are Found

Detectives found decomposed body parts and a headless body in two East New York crackhouses yesterday in what police say they believe are separate incidents.

Cleaners at an abandoned building at 2743 Fulton St. found a skull and hands in a refrigerator at 11 a.m., police said. More body parts, believed to be about two months old, were found in the basement.

Police said the building is a known drug location.

Forty-five minutes after those body parts were found, a woman at 647 Belmont Ave. found a headless body under a mattress. A machete was nearby, police said. - Melanie Lefkowitz
Taylor, Curtis L; Friefeld, Karen; Lafkowitz, Melanie. Newsday [Long Island, N.Y] 21 Feb 2002: A15.

Thanks slug...these two locations are quite close to Chinelle's apartment on Sumpter Street. A skull and hands in a refrigerator is not something normal..it's suggestive of a serial killer. Perhaps one who uses the abandoned apartments and buildings to dismember.

I personally would like to know more about these guys dressed in black with red rocks. I mean SG was saying "they" were trying to kill her. NJ I really don't feel is connected but I could be wrong and if I remember right she had also told people that people were following her and trying to kill her. I've never heard of these guys in black before.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=151770
"So a good buddy of mine stumbled across some sort of gathering late one night in a densely wooded area. These are his words and descriptions.....

"Last night my friends and I were doing some off roading in Manorville at around 1AM when we stumped upon a long row of CARS at the end of a trail. Needless to say, this was pretty weird being that we were having slight trouble getting through the puddles in a lifted jeep on 33's so there was really no way in hell a fwd Kia would be making it through. We thought it was really weird but I figured there must have been a different trail that we missed that gave much easier access. Anyway, I figured it was a bunch of kids hanging out but I was mistaken. I decided to go up to the group of people, who seemed to have stopped what they were doing and huddled in a group looking at us when we stumbled upon them, and ask them how they got in. I was kind of thrown off to see that it wasn't a bunch of kids, but actually what appeared to be mostly adults I'd say from early 40's to possibly early 50's, all wearing ALL black and some in what seemed like fairly nice clothing for a woods. I talked to them briefly about how they got in the trails and they seemed nice enough. They really didn't give me any incite as to what they were doing, not that they had to or should have but...

Then we noticed that on the ground, scattered out throughout the area were red painted rocks with numbers on them. I think more than a few had the number 20 on them and one that I saw had the number 30 painted on it. I'm pretty sure these rocks had something to do with the people there as I have never seen the rocks before and the people had a large bucket next to the car which may have been used to hold the rocks.

Anyway, I'm not one to pass judgment. I mean, any paranormal investigation team or group of urban explorers can easily look like a bunch of weirdo’s to somebody else and I'm not going to jump to conclusions saying it was a cult or Satan worshipers. They seemed like nice people. Just wondering if anyone knows what they may have been doing, if anyone has any idea what red numbered rocks relates to? I really should have just asked them point blank but I just sensed that they really didn't want to tell me. Didn't want to put them on the spot just out of respect as they were being helpful in telling me about the trails and where to go ect... Curiosity is getting the best of me now."

Can anyone enlighten us as to the goings on that night. Seems strange to me......."

I originally read this story on bygoneli

Thugs better scat when the gat goes click-clack. Cause im gonna have your family dressed in all black. - Big L RIP

8/4/2013 - HOMICIDE
Click to Enlarge

Crime Stoppers and the Nassau County Police Department’s Homicide Squad are seeking the public’s help for information in connection with the Murder of the victim pictured above. The Murder occurred in Wantagh, New York.

On Sunday, August 4, 2013, at approximately 4:05 PM, the victim was found in the wooded area of Mill Pond Park located in Wantagh, New York. The victim was murdered by unknown person(s).

Crime Stoppers is asking anyone who has any information about the person(s) responsible for this Murder, or anyone with any information about this crime to call our

toll free hotline: 1-800-244 TIPS (8477), or contact the Nassau County Police Department’s Homicide Squad at 516-573-7788.

REFER TO CSU FLYER # 180-13

CASE REPORT # 2013CR328673

HOM-385-13

http://nassaucounty.crimestoppersweb.com/CrimeoftheWeek.aspx?PageNum=4

8/4/2013 - HOMICIDE
Click to Enlarge

Crime Stoppers and the Nassau County Police Department’s Homicide Squad are seeking the public’s help for information in connection with the Murder of the victim pictured above. The Murder occurred in Wantagh, New York.

On Sunday, August 4, 2013, at approximately 4:05 PM, the victim was found in the wooded area of Mill Pond Park located in Wantagh, New York. The victim was murdered by unknown person(s).

Crime Stoppers is asking anyone who has any information about the person(s) responsible for this Murder, or anyone with any information about this crime to call our

toll free hotline: 1-800-244 TIPS (8477), or contact the Nassau County Police Department’s Homicide Squad at 516-573-7788.

REFER TO CSU FLYER # 180-13

CASE REPORT # 2013CR328673

HOM-385-13

http://nassaucounty.crimestoppersweb.com/CrimeoftheWeek.aspx?PageNum=4

That's weird....there's no name for the victim? It's odd that they have a photo of him that was taken while he was alive, but have no name? Strange.

More on Marvin Fuentes Serrano: He was stabbed numerous times and found in a Park Preserve. He was slumped over a log.
http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...victim-died-of-numerous-stab-wounds-1.5842353

I thought this was really weird:
Ms. Tangredi’s murder was one of three suspicious deaths reported in the area within a four-day stretch in 1993, according to a Newsday report at the time. Linda Greico, a 42-year-old postal worker, was shot to death in her driveway as she walked from her car to her home the day after Ms. Tangredi’s body was discovered. Earlier that same week, 73-year-old John Muller was found bludgeoned to death in his home on Hulse Landing Road in Wading River.
http://riverheadnewsreview.timesrev...orville-man-charged-in-two-cold-case-murders/

they make it sound like someone went on a killing spree with no method to the madness

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1
Back