Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
mj0ho3.jpg

Hi ,
Sorry to bother you but I'm trying to catch up. Did you guys see Casey leave the house???

:help: please...

Some say they seen her leave... However I was watching the cam at the same time and did not see it. Not saying she did not leave. But you can see her bedroom light is on... I think her room is the room in the front to the right.

Thanks for the link, but I've been getting a small box in the left corner with a red dot. Not sure what that means - I have been able to use that link before. WAAAAHHHH! I'm going to have a meltdown with the 12-year old mentioned above.

Wow never seen it this dark... They should jump in bed now to get some darkness :lol:

Is cindy watering on them or have the sprinklers on? The driveway is all wet near the protestors. I wonder if casey is home? she probably whined and cried that she was bored at home so Jose came to take her away from her misery today. what hooey.
And it's not their day to water, odd number addresses are Sunday and Thursday in their water district. Hope they get reported and fined!

Hi ,
Sorry to bother you but I'm trying to catch up. Did you guys see Casey leave the house???

:help: please...

It's not confirmed, but we all saw what appeared to be Casey leave in a black BMW - presumably with JB.

Then, it appeared that George came back home and parked in the garage and the body guards are parked in front of Cindy's car. They (BG's) are sitting in front of garage.

We have not seen Casey return home. Speculation that she may have surrendered on other charges, but no confirmation.

Three "protesters" showed up with lawn chairs and what appeared to be a hyperactive 12yo girl. Sprinklers were turned on the three and just minutes ago, all left with lawnchairs and child.

Welcome back.

w8t3qh.jpg
t66q13.jpg

How do ya like us now?.....................Not so much, well we'll just leave :snooty:

I've never seen the room on the right have a light in it before. I've seen the one on the left lit up before though. Do we know which room is KC's? I thought it was the one on the left.

I thought the camera was on freeze frame. But a car drove by.

With the lights being on in there, it's going to attract bugs. I'm surprised they turned them on.

Some say they seen her leave... However I was watching the cam at the same time and did not see it. Not saying she did not leave. But you can see her bedroom light is on... I think her room is the room in the front to the right.

There are screenshots, of what some feel are Casey in the car, earlier in the thread. Looks like her to me, but we don't know what Baez Wife looks like.

I thought the camera was on freeze frame. But a car drove by.

With the lights being on in there, it's going to attract bugs. I'm surprised they turned them on.

Well, looks like they heard you! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member