Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not by pass the CA & GA altogether and mail that suggestion to the folks at Fox to the mobile camera email address? I am sure it's posted back here somewhere. Maybe they could put a little sign at the bottom of the camera?

I think something like that should probably be up to the Anthonys to decide.

Or if TES wants to make a sign, up to them to decide.

Meanwhile, inside the house:

"That was a great vigil, George. Can you believe how long some people stay?! Oh well, next week's vigil will be at the church. Maybe Casey can come."

Ughhhh, now what am I gonna do?

Weird. Now I'm sitting here feeling like someone slammed a door in my face or something.

No goodnight. No thank you for dropping by? No cookies to take home to eat later? NOTHIN?!!!

The watchers & the watched..... we're ALL getting loopy.

Thanks for nothing Fox.

lol poor LI Mom ... lol

I'm gonna go make supper ...

If that Times Square Cam were bigger we could have a watch party in the parking lot ... hard to photochop that itty bitty screen tho ...

Cheers!

Weird. Now I'm sitting here feeling like someone slammed a door in my face or something.

No goodnight. No thank you for dropping by? No cookies to take home to eat later? NOTHIN?!!!

The watchers & the watched..... we're ALL getting loopy.

Thanks for nothing Fox.

Anyone up for Burger King?

OMG, I am so glad husband went to bed because I am crying I'm laughing so hard (just me and Paul - Masson that is).

Well, now I'm off to the General thread to see if there's anything new. I'll bring the donuts tomorrow morning.

Ah ha, caught someone :)
x1afir.jpg

Well catch everyone later or tomorrow.... I'm going to go take a walk & get some exercise.

I've been lurking around here for a while. I haven't posted cuz words don't even begin to describe this nightmare and I don't have anything productive to say.

However, your comments on here today have kept me LMAO! :crazy:

Nah, think an In'n'Out burger sounds better, although BK is closer :) One can't live on tortilla chips & cheese forever.

Never have heard of in'n out! Hey, I had chips for dinner with Fridays artichoke dip and potato skins. I went all out and opened the freezer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop