France France - Cotes d'Azur, 4 Sets of Remains, 'Death to Paedophiles' on 1 skull, Feb'13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Very weird. I was gonna ponder the bones being from from a school or mortuary something but then the missing 17yr olds in there. If someone killed someone they thought to be a pedophile, whose are the other bones? Other pedophiles? Vitcims of the peodophile? And pedophile to me means younger than the 17 yr old but anothers interpretation, who knows. Or ala Dexter all bones are from one perp who killls pedophiles, perp thinking 17 yr ols was one for whatever reason.
So strange. Cant wait to hear more.

Could it be possible that someone found the skull well after the person was killed and then drew stuff on it before it ended up in the ocean or water? Just saying.

But then you'd have to assume that the DEATH TO PEADEOPHILES skull had nothing to do with the other remains. That would have to be a pretty big coincidence IMP. Or he could have kept the man for some time after he killed him,waiting for the flesh to fall off, and thrown (assuming he is the killer)killed the man and kept him for some.

Stephane was in the water for 2 decades, skull pedo was in the water for 1 decade.

there are a thousand questions in this case. Why, for example, a single bone for each individual and not other parts of their skeleton?" Hirson was reported missing in February 1994, days before his 18th birthday. He had been released from a brief stay in a psychiatric hospital and was due to meet a friend when he disappeared without trace.

A family member told French radio the missing youth had "no reason to be in the Côte d'Azur when he had told his mother he was planning to go to Spain".

"The family has no connections in the south-east" of France, she said.

An unnamed source close to the inquiry told Le Parisien newspaper that the skull was also marked with what looked like a shooting target.

"It was in dark ink, but identifying what kind of ink or the handwriting is complicated," said one police officer. "The bones were in a good, well-preserved state and very white."

Gutierrez said tests on the remains were ongoing. "We're hoping the experts will be able to tell us how long they have been in the water," he said.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/07/skull-marked-paedophiles-bones-french-riviera

I wonder I ask one of super sex sleuths nicely if she'd try and find out how Stephane's family searched for him. If they had any leads that could help authorities now. Like miss Plumy!

Doe Network says that Stephane had a broken arm when he disappeared so he would have been very limited in defending himself. He vanished 4 days before his 18th birthday and didn't look particularly young so I don't see a pedophile motive.

Hirson had been in a psychiatric facility just prior to his disappearance...

I wonder if the perp was preying on vulnerable people...

could the other remains belong to patients in the same hospital?

could the perp have been a patient in the same hospital?

Just throwing out some ideas...

Here is what doe network had on him wnen he disappeared:

http://doenetwork.org/cases/380dmfra.html

Interesting, a broken arm. I wonder which arm they found of his.

That is very strange, broken arm. I almost passed out when I saw my DH X-ray of his broken shoulder. Doctor called it a broken shoulder but actually it was broken completely through right below the joint. The only thing holding his arm on were the ligaments and muscles. Wonder if that is what Stephane had and so when his body was put in the water the movement of the ocean waves caused it to break away from the rest of his body. :(

Watch me fail to be magnanimous here:

I hope this means there's really one less pedo in the world.

This is all really fascinating.. particularly as the other bones seem to be adult, or close enough? I'll be watching this thread for developments.

My first guess is, this is somebody's disposal site, that one of their victims was a known pedo.. and the person responsible hates those, in particular.

Watch me fail to be magnanimous here:

I hope this means there's really one less pedo in the world.

This is all really fascinating.. particularly as the other bones seem to be adult, or close enough? I'll be watching this thread for developments.

My first guess is, this is somebody's disposal site, that one of their victims was a known pedo.. and the person responsible hates those, in particular.

Yes.... It could be some form of Karma...

JMO

Again... Random thoughts are swirling in my brain...

From these preliminary reports... It looks like the bones of three of the deceased were under the age of 30 years old...

and the skull... Which has the most "personal" connection to the perp (considering the message and target on it)...Is considered to be of an older age as the other three...(at fifty years old or under 50 years old, depending on the article)...

I wonder if the skull belongs to a Paedophile ... And the three other deceased were HIS/HER victims...

Or... If the other three deceased just happened to be in the same place at the same time when the perp made his attack on the guy with the skull... Leaving the perp no choice ( in his mind) but to kill all of them...

:dunno:

Since the bones of three of the people have not been identified yet...

could they have been homeless people...

Not in contact with their family members...

so no Missing Persons reports were made on them?

:dunno:

there are a thousand questions in this case. Why, for example, a single bone for each individual and not other parts of their skeleton?" Hirson was reported missing in February 1994, days before his 18th birthday. He had been released from a brief stay in a psychiatric hospital and was due to meet a friend when he disappeared without trace.

A family member told French radio the missing youth had "no reason to be in the Côte d'Azur when he had told his mother he was planning to go to Spain".

"The family has no connections in the south-east" of France, she said.

An unnamed source close to the inquiry told Le Parisien newspaper that the skull was also marked with what looked like a shooting target.

"It was in dark ink, but identifying what kind of ink or the handwriting is complicated," said one police officer. "The bones were in a good, well-preserved state and very white."

Gutierrez said tests on the remains were ongoing. "We're hoping the experts will be able to tell us how long they have been in the water," he said.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/07/skull-marked-paedophiles-bones-french-riviera

Says bones in good condition. Very white. Does that mean bones were bleached by sun or chemical? I was under the impression that bones were yellow/brown if left in natural state. And how can a bone stay white in the water that long unless it was in a closed container?

If they know one bone is from 17 yr old they must have ID on others, unless no dna is availabe to compare.?? How can they age the skull at 50? I know femurs can be aged & sexed from growth/size but can a skull?
Also if one bone has been in water for 2 decades & another bone for 1 decade, would'nt that mean someone is dumpng them in the water at seperate times in same exact spot and they dislodged or came to surface at the same time? Or was there a bag/cage/box containing them that opened up. Other wise how could they all be found together?

Interesting the psych ward stay. Who was the friend Stephane was going to see?

Says bones in good condition. Very white. Does that mean bones were bleached by sun or chemical? I was under the impression that bones were yellow/brown if left in natural state. And how can a bone stay white in the water that long unless it was in a closed container?

If they know one bone is from 17 yr old they must have ID on others, unless no dna is availabe to compare.?? How can they age the skull at 50? I know femurs can be aged & sexed from growth/size but can a skull?
Also if one bone has been in water for 2 decades & another bone for 1 decade, would'nt that mean someone is dumpng them in the water at seperate times in same exact spot and they dislodged or came to surface at the same time? Or was there a bag/cage/box containing them that opened up. Other wise how could they all be found together?

Intriguing questions about "dating" bones...

and color of bones with and without chemicals/sun/? To bleach them...

And if the bones could have "broken free" of a container...

JMO

another interesting question you have presented here...

who was the friend Hirson was supposed to meet up with on the day of his disappearance...

It would be interesting to get some type of report now from him...

JMO

But then you'd have to assume that the DEATH TO PEADEOPHILES skull had nothing to do with the other remains. That would have to be a pretty big coincidence IMP. Or he could have kept the man for some time after he killed him,waiting for the flesh to fall off, and thrown (assuming he is the killer)killed the man and kept him for some.

Stephane was in the water for 2 decades, skull pedo was in the water for 1 decade.

I realize my previous post I quoted makes no sense, so allow me to translate:

Then you'd have to assume that the Pedo skull had nothing to do with with other remains. That he killed him, wiated for his flesh to fall of, and then thown the man in the water, in coincidentally the exact same place several other people had decided to throw random body parts.

Thank you Ambien!

Hirson had been in a psychiatric facility just prior to his disappearance...

I wonder if the perp was preying on vulnerable people...

could the other remains belong to patients in the same hospital?

could the perp have been a patient in the same hospital?

Just throwing out some ideas...

That's a very good angle, IHAVENOCLUE, very good.

The pedo skull is the angle. It seems the murderer was killing pedos. But women pedos are more rare.

What if Stephane was at that facility to seek treatment for having thoughts of pedophillia ?

Do we know what the name of the treatment facility is? LE needs to start checking any missing doctors and patients.

BBM Could there be a fifth victim?

The identity of the other victims remains unknown, but it is clear that both female bones are those of women under 30. The second man, to whom the skull belongs, has been shown to be under the age of 50. DNA tests on the piece of jawbone have been inconclusive, meaning there could be a fifth victim in the case.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...dophiles-found-in-french-riviera-8927925.html

Bit more information found at link:

A few days before blowing his 18 candles, young man, born in Lagny-sur-Marne, Seine-et-Marne, had vanished. This Feb. 9, 1994, he left his parents' home around 7 am, without papers or money. He had an appointment with a friend to go to the National Employment Agency of Meaux says his family on e website dedicated to the young man . "It never happened with this friend," he told his mother, who testified in the show "A Tale" there two years. It has a vintage time that her son was suddenly gone skiing with friends before learning not. "He spent almost eight days without being worried," says the woman who wants not to have alerted the authorities earlier. "It was a minor and the time that it became the major points," she says.

On the website she mentions a letter for Stephane. It made me cry. Here it is, translated from French to English:

My Stéphane done 17 years that you're gone from the House of good morning.
17 Years I wonder why, that is he past?
What have I done to make you to take this decision?
Each day as soon as I open the eyes my first thought is for you and I do this prayer: Stéphane, I love you give - me to your news, I need to feel close to me and hear your voice.
At any time of the day I think about you what do you do? Where are you?
This lack is too hard and has lasted long enough.
If you read this letter tell you well I love you, that you are brothers who hope to see you again, Grandpa, Grandma and our entire family have only one hope, one that you back among us.
Need you to know that I life now in CULLERA.
We have 17 years to catch up.
17 years of love to recover.
17 years of confidence to Exchange.
I have a hole in my heart and there is only you who can cure him.
Stéphane forget the past, think positive, come back, give me a sign and you have made me the most beautiful gift that can receive a mother.
I love you and while tighten you in my arms accepts these kisses miles.
Your MOM who will never forget you.

http://www.parismatch.com/Actu/Faits-divers/Le-mystere-des-ossements-d-Antibes-535718

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back