France - Explosions and shooting in Paris, 13 November 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
we usa did pass a bill proibiting "Syrians" from coming here (the statue of liberty land) disgusting and scary not ok IMO

Thank god for Obama -- he will veto it

disgusting , even the dialog -------soory reminds me of Hitler

sad actually

We will be leaving soon and with the new threats for Brussels transportation (trains and stations),I am not feeling good about the ride to Kortrijk.And staying at the hotel across from Zuid Station (big muslim area).Not looking forward to the trip this time plus it will be cold as heck.Worried about gatherings coming up with kinderen(children) to see Sinter Klaus and Zwarte Pete on the 5th/6th of Dec.
I wonder if Uber would be cheap?
I do not want to go but my hubby will be upset about loosing the miles.Plus I am exhausted,today just finished 6 days of carpet/paint whole house.

I took a look at Airbnb and Uber. You can combine them in the Brussels region.

https://www.uber.com/cities/brussels
price: start €1 + €0.25 p minute + € 1.25 p km

I do wonder, why are you staying near Brussel-Zuid at all?

We will be leaving soon and with the new threats for Brussels transportation (trains and stations),I am not feeling good about the ride to Kortrijk.And staying at the hotel across from Zuid Station (big muslim area).Not looking forward to the trip this time plus it will be cold as heck.Worried about gatherings coming up with kinderen(children) to see Sinter Klaus and Zwarte Pete on the 5th/6th of Dec.
I wonder if Uber would be cheap?
I do not want to go but my hubby will be upset about loosing the miles.Plus I am exhausted,today just finished 6 days of carpet/paint whole house.

From your post I see that your family is Flemish. Mine is as well, originally from Hamme.

Its so easy for media and leaders to forget that
one of the real goal of terrorism is to impact western economics .

Brussels is a very mixed bag on my end.
- they won and did not do anything
- this whole notion of we will not let them indluence our lives (the whole place is in lockdown - its bad enough when it happens in a few schools- a whole country
- IMO this a danerouses precident ---

And then it takes us here:

If all remains well, was it because of the shutdown?
If all remains well, did it mean bad intel?

We will probably never get an asnwer to either question -- which makes the "next" one difficult to figure out how to behave.

We all know if all remains well they are in a heap of trouble on Tuesday. Its the same stuff they do here with hurricanes - cry wolf and.............

SAUDI ARABIA, AN ISIS THAT HAS MADE IT

NYT
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/21/opinion/saudi-arabia-an-isis-that-has-made-it.html

Black Daesh, white Daesh.
The former slits throats, kills, stones, cuts off hands, destroys humanity’s common heritage and despises archaeology, women and non-Muslims. The latter is better dressed and neater but does the same things.

The Islamic State; Saudi Arabia. In its struggle against terrorism, the West wages war on one, but shakes hands with the other. This is a mechanism of denial, and denial has a price: preserving the famous strategic alliance with Saudi Arabia at the risk of forgetting that the kingdom also relies on an alliance with a religious clergy that produces, legitimizes, spreads, preaches and defends Wahhabism, the ultra-puritanical form of Islam that Daesh feeds on.

(...)

Daesh has a mother: the invasion of Iraq. But it also has a father: Saudi Arabia and its religious-industrial complex. Until that point is understood, battles may be won, but the war will be lost. Jihadists will be killed, only to be reborn again in future generations and raised on the same books.

The attacks in Paris have exposed this contradiction again, but as happened after 9/11, it risks being erased from our analyses and our consciences.

BBM

More at link

A terrorist group commits acts of violence to -

• Produce widesrpead fear
  • Obtain worldwide, national, or local recognition for their cause by attracting the attention of the media
  • Harass, weaken, or embarrass government security forces so that the the government overreacts and appears repressive
  • Steal or extort money and equipment, especially weapons and ammunition vital to the operation of their group
  • Destroy facilities or disrupt lines of communication in order to create doubt that the government can provide for and protect its citizens
  • Discourage foreign investments, tourism, or assistance programs that can affect the target country’s economy and support of the government in power
  • Influence government decisions, legislation, or other critical decisions
  • Free prisoners
  • Satisfy vengeance
  • Turn the tide in a guerrilla war by forcing government security forces to concentrate their efforts in urban areas. This allows the terrorist group to establish itself among the local populace in rural areas
http://www.terrorism-research.com/goals/

we usa did pass a bill proibiting "Syrians" from coming here (the statue of liberty land) disgusting and scary not ok IMO

Thank god for Obama -- he will veto it

disgusting , even the dialog -------soory reminds me of Hitler

sad actually

The bill does not prohibit Syriams from coming. It requires the government to properly screen those seeking admission. That is all it does. Have you read the bill as it was passed? Obama cannot veto it because it passed with a two thirds majority.

Hacktivists associated with the Anonymous collective claim they have uncovered Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) plans for Sunday attacks in Paris, as well as the US, Italy, Indonesia, and Lebanon.

A report was published online on Saturday confirming that Anonymous has allegedly identified three “at risk” events in Paris, including a demonstration by Collectif du droit des femmes, a women’s rights group; concerts by Cigales Electroniques with Vocodecks and RE-Play & Rawtor; and an event called Concrete Invites Drumcode featuring Adam Beyer, Alan Fitzpatrick, and Joel Mull.

https://www.rt.com/news/323008-isis-attacks-anonymous-report/

That would be really neat of Annoymous would provide Intel ------------that obviously we dont seem to be doing well!

typical 'all necessary measures' --what does that mean??

MSNBC The suicide vests were made from nail polish, hair bleaching products and acid?

Used in the London bombing as well. YOu can get the stuff but there is a skill set to make them, or you can blow yourself up.

Callled TATP

heat electcity, friction ,electrcity boom

In london several of them did not go off, but they failed. Underwear bomber also.

Expwert did not catch name

saw vest like this in 2004. If you have to create batches of your own explosives this is a good bombmaker.

Easy to blow yourself up during preparation. Everyone of them worked....skilled baker in the kitchen.
suicide bombing never even thought about it in that context
that 7 people were willing to die and actually di

entire agency to investigate suicide bombings - they will recreate the bombs, and attempt to locate where they were made, and then the final line was when we find them we will blow up the factory!

Is this for real?
Wake me up.
What kind of a .... .... thinks this .... up.
This is diabolical.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...targets-after-hacking-their-terrorist-network
“There will be big events worldwide on the 22nd, go at your own risk.”
The full list is as follows:

• Cigales Electroniques with Vocodecks, RE-Play & Rawtor at Le Bizen (Paris)
• Concrete Invites Drumcode: Adam Beyer, Alan Fitzpatrick, Joel Mull at Concrete (Paris)
• Demonstration by Collectif du Droit des Femmes, group for women’s rights, (Paris)• Feast of Christ the King celebrations (Rome/Worldwide)
• Al-Jihad, One Day One Juz (Indonesia)
• Five Finger Death Punch (Milan)
• University Pastoral Day (Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, Lebanon)
• WWE Survival Series (US)

[video=youtube;q5Ofz-oaLSY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5Ofz-oaLSY[/video]

UNREAL info

Holy crap. Even Rachel was about to lose it.

I know I noticed the same thing, never have heard her use the word "idiot" and there was one other word that shocked me cant recall!!! She is always awesome on news, I just cant follow all that political nonsense - its such hot air !!

State if emergency

interesting, it actually sounds like invol commiment - they can hold people under house arrest if they think they are an imminent threat, no real proof needed, they can bar people from either leaving france , or coming to france. They follow warnings from others .

Amazing story of the raid from MSNBC. on in background highlights:

Got a tip he was there.

Got there quick.

Attempted to blow open door but it was steel.

But now they new LE outside.

so it became a shooting spree.

The vest explosion was so intnese the floor collapsed. They are doing DNA -. They are still hoping to keep searching - may be more than two in there - but are concerned about structual integrity.

From Russia With Love...

Russia sends police puppy to France to replace Diesel

police-puppy_3506545b.jpg

Russia is to send a puppy to France to replace Diesel, the police dog which was shot and killed during anti-terror raids in Paris last week.
The Russia dog – a German Shepherd named Dobryna – was a gift from the Russian interior ministry to French colleagues who lost the dog in the final showdown with jihadists in the St Denis district of Paris.
"The police puppy’s name is Dobrynya. He was named after a Russian knight, Dobrynya, a symbol of strength, kindness, valour and selfless help,” said Elena Alekseyeva, the spokeswoman for the Russian interior ministry.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/12009483/Russia-sends-police-puppy-to-France-to-replace-Diesel.html

a cellphone dumped in a trash can outside the Bataclan concert hall - where 89 people were killed - proved crucial. It contained a text message sent about 20 minutes after the massacre began that read: "We're off, it's started."

had contact information for Abaaoud's 26-year-old cousin,

uicide vest - an explosion that hurled parts of her spine and other body parts onto a police car on the street below.

Abaaoud was wanted in Belgium, where he was sentenced in absentia this year to 20 years' imprisonment for serving as an IS recruiter and kidnapping his younger brother, Younes. Belgian authorities say Abaaoud brought the boy, then 13, to Syria last year to join him in IS-controlled territory.

state of emergency expands police powers to carry out arrests and searches, and allows authorities to forbid the movement of people and vehicles at specific times and places.

Italian authorities were searching for five people flagged by the FBI in connection with a U.S. State Department warning Wednesday that St. Peter's Basilica in Rome, Milan's cathedral and La Scala opera house, as well as churches, synagogues, restaurants, theaters and hotels had been identified as "potential targets."

http://abc7chicago.com/news/discarded-cell-phone-led-to-paris-attacks-ringleader/1091130/

I am so dumb! I never made the connection (the names drive me insane) I did not put together that the reason why Brussels in on lockdown is becasue the one remaining guy (the 8th one) is in the area.

And the early reports that he was scared seem to be coming more valid. He called two friends inn that area (now closed) and said he was nearbye, was afraid of the leader being pissed that he did not blow himslef up . Ahhhh it was ABC, but now I cant find it, auto play,

now I gotta fin by typing Another interesting thing his brother put out a message telling him he no longer needed to worry about the ringleadeer in that he was dead.

If I can find the darn thing i will add it, it was a good piece darn it

ttou and Amri dropped Abdeslam off in Laeken, in the

Abdeslam called them Tuesday evening and said he was in hiding in the Brussels area but was desperately trying to get to ISIS territory in Syria.egion,

http://abcnews.go.com/International/paris-fugitive-extremely-angry-attacks-friend/story?id=35346340

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/pa...ance-video-captured-restaurant-attack-n466096

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RABay1735