GUILTY France - Fiona Chafoulais, 5, Clermont-Ferrand, 12 May 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
While looking for news about Fiona I came across this little man. Still missing after four years.

http://translate.google.co.uk/trans...=10&client=safari&sa=N&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=644

I really hope Fiona does not have to wait so long. I cannot find any information about new searches though. Police surely can't have given up already? If they are sure (as they stated to media) that Fiona was alive and well in the park and must have been kidnapped in a vehicle, I hope they are working on getting that vehicle identified.

I would love to know how they are so sure Fiona was alive and well in the park - I thought the single witness was in doubt and they had not found others. Confusing.

I have no idea what this article means. Mom Cecile is the subject of deportation proceedings? I thought she was French. Maybe she is from Algeria too, like her ex?

Why on earth would French authorities be trying to deport mom at this stage? That would be very unhelpful for the search for Fiona, in my opinion. I can't believe it.

Also, she was hospitalized in the middle of a big street rally in Clermont Ferrand, for Fiona. What a shame mom couldn't attend that rally for her missing daughter.

And the other thing that positively leapt out at me - the journalist asked Cecile a question that included '..since the death of your daughter.'

Whaattt!!

http://translate.google.co.uk/trans.../search?q=cecile+bourgeon&client=safari&hl=en

OMG. If mom gets deported, bio-dad may completely lose track of his other child, Fiona's sister. :(

Oh no, I missed this aspect. It looks like Fiona's search is being hijacked by politics and religion. With people coming down on one side or the other, and some of them getting very mean. You can find it by searching Mom's name alongside words like immigration or deportation.

And a beautiful little girl who is missing and needs to be found NOW, is getting completely forgotten in the mess. Disgraceful.

I have no idea what this article means. Mom Cecile is the subject of deportation proceedings? I thought she was French. Maybe she is from Algeria too, like her ex?

Why on earth would French authorities be trying to deport mom at this stage? That would be very unhelpful for the search for Fiona, in my opinion. I can't believe it.

Also, she was hospitalized in the middle of a big street rally in Clermont Ferrand, for Fiona. What a shame mom couldn't attend that rally for her missing daughter.

And the other thing that positively leapt out at me - the journalist asked Cecile a question that included '..since the death of your daughter.'

Whaattt!!

http://translate.google.co.uk/trans.../search?q=cecile+bourgeon&client=safari&hl=en

Not sure about what the court case is about but the death stuff is just whacky translation.
Quel message voulez-vous faire passer trois semaines après la disparition de votre fille ?

La disparition means disappearance, not death.

It's all about finding this little girl. She is the only thing that matters.

Where is Fiona?

Where is this sweet girl?

21125_610711295606472_1702259537_n.jpg

http://translate.googleusercontent....&cid=1&usg=ALkJrhj8LhU_GJ09a5Vmk4A8BlmtFgFQTg

Detailed list from: International Missing Persons FB page - Interpol

CHAFOULAIS, FIONA
Present family name : CHAFOULAIS
Forename : FIONA
Sex : Female
Date of birth : 03/12/2007 (5 years old)
Place of birth : CLERMONT FERRAND , France
Nationality : France
Father's family name & forename : CHAFOULAIS NICOLAS
Mother's family name & forename : BOURGEON CECILE
Height : 1.1 meter
Colour of hair : Blond
Colour of eyes : Light
Language spoken : French
Date of disappearance : 12/05/2013 When 5 years old
Place of disappearance : CLERMONT-FERRAND, France

Oh, here police were appealing for the person taking pictures in the park that evening. I wonder if that person came forward and that's how they are so certain Fiona was in the park?

http://translate.google.co.uk/trans...fiona+chafoulais+cherchez&client=safari&hl=en

Or if the person taking pictures was just someone mom said was there? It seems a very lucky coincidence, if it is true......

I admire the way moms in Clairmont Ferrand have taken to the streets with banners, in support of Fiona. That's the French way. I hope they can also adopt the USA way of organizing public searches too - there is a lot of tough terrain to be covered, and experienced local hikers, bikers and walkers would be invaluable.

Not sure about what the court case is about but the death stuff is just whacky translation.

La disparition means disappearance, not death.

Thank you for your patience and help, Donjeta. I drove people so crazy when I lived in France, they ended up refusing to even let me try and speak French! My dog can understand foreign languages better than me.

Im not sure if this was posted or not...

She (Fiona) wore neck a gold plated chain with a round medal representing the zodiac sign of Sagittarius.

Oh, here police were appealing for the person taking pictures in the park that evening. I wonder if that person came forward and that's how they are so certain Fiona was in the park?

http://translate.google.co.uk/trans...fiona+chafoulais+cherchez&client=safari&hl=en

Or if the person taking pictures was just someone mom said was there? It seems a very lucky coincidence, if it is true......

I admire the way moms in Clairmont Ferrand have taken to the streets with banners, in support of Fiona. That's the French way. I hope they can also adopt the USA way of organizing public searches too - there is a lot of tough terrain to be covered, and experienced local hikers, bikers and walkers would be invaluable.

My interpretation of the police appeal in the original French is that it's in general terms. Not so much as in we're looking for the person who was taking photos but as in we're looking for anyone who might have taken photos.

There are a few real-time working webcams in Clermont-Ferrand - though they only give an indication of the town where the little girl has gone missing from ... you can see the park in the distance in one of them...

Installed on the roof of the City Hall, this panoramic webcam can see the Puy-de-Dome, the Cathedral of Clermont-Ferrand, Montjuzet park and the Forez.

Motorway

Thank you for that. The landscape is depressing. If Fiona has been taken out there, it will be such a nightmare to find her.

I am not sure about what the friend meant. I just managed to pin down a native french speaker long enough to get them to listen to bio-dad's radio interview though.

I wasn't impressed. He chiefly just seemed to use it to refute the impression he thinks mom has put out there that he was a disinterested father.

He said it is not true he cut links; and that he had tried to maintain contact with the children during the nine months he had not seen them, but there was a lot of conflict with mom, Cecile. He gave an example of where he was supposed to have access during a recent public holiday, but Cecile suddenly cancelled as she had an appointment.

Father also said he broke his leg, and that he doesn't like dirty laundry being washed in public. That's why he hasn't spoken to the media. He just wants to focus on finding his daughter.

Dad's attorney says that it might look like bio-dad had no contact, but that's not the case. The father is only requesting access to the file so he can help find his daughter.

That was it. No appeals for people to come forward, no appeals for searches or publicity. Nothing about what a beautiful little girl Fiona was and how much he wants her home.

What the heck???

This case reminds me so much of the Sky Metalwala case - if you substitute mom leaving 2yo Sky in an unlocked car while she took her 4yo child to get gas for a car that didn't need it. In this case, mom goes to sleep while her 2yo and 5yo are playing in the park, but only the 5yo goes missing?

Something is very strange about this.

Thanks zwiebel for telling me about Fiona's case. Hoping she is found soon.

This case reminds me so much of the Sky Metalwala case - if you substitute mom leaving 2yo Sky in an unlocked car while she took her 4yo child to get gas for a car that didn't need it. In this case, mom goes to sleep while her 2yo and 5yo are playing in the park, but only the 5yo goes missing?

Something is very strange about this.

Thanks zwiebel for telling me about Fiona's case. Hoping she is found soon.

I see similarities to Sky's case, too.... :(

My interpretation of the police appeal in the original French is that it's in general terms. Not so much as in we're looking for the person who was taking photos but as in we're looking for anyone who might have taken photos.

Donjeta - I hope they find someone who has pictures because they seem to be now at a loss about Fiona's disappearance.
:(

OMG I"m so sorry Fiona :( I forgot ..... ugh.. I'm ashamed. I got swept up in a couple of other cases and forgot about this darling angel ! It's inexcusable but a good reminder of how quickly another face comes that catches everyone's attention and if that is happening locally where she IS , it's no wonder she's not found yet.
I'm so sorry ....... Come home baby girl !

There seems to be a lot of opinion and anger about Fiona but otherwise people seem to be running out of ideas about where to search.

Truthfully, the way the investigation and the legal aspects are working is confusing for me. There are civil suits between mom, dad and boyfriend it seems, and then I think I read that the wanted Algerian man intended to return to France and launch an action too, then there were legal moves to deport mom, and all those strange shennanigans in the park with attorneys and press and judges....

I don't know, it all seems like a distraction from this little missing girl. Police are searching very hard for proof Fiona was in the park - maybe they should be looking for anything that indicates she wasn't?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m00n_g0ddess
Back