France - Five shot, four dead in French Alps, may have int'l ramifications #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His friend, who gave his name only as James, said he last spoke to Mr Al-Hilli – who lived with his wife Ikbal and daughters Zainab and Zeena – on Friday 24 August, when he called him asking if he wanted to meet for a coffee in Guildford, expecting him to be at work. “I phoned him but he told me he was at home and had taken two weeks off,” he said, adding that Mr Al-Hilli had made no mention until that point that he was planning to do so.

Something made SAH take his family to France in a hurry-including mother in law.

There must have been a reason he did not take the trip on his own.
Were they a cover -a family holiday would not raise suspicion-did he want to take something through customs hidden in the caravan or cycle rack.

Was he worried that something could happen to them if he went away and left them in England?

Were they all going to escape back to Iraq after what ever business in France was finished or was SAH going to escape.

SAH was admitted to hospital with heart palpitations in May-was that caused by something frightening him.

Is it connected at all to Adlene Hicheur who was released from prison in May.

I do feel that SAH was in Annecy for a reason and that is linked to Sylvain Mollier.

I do not think SAH would put his family in a dangerous situation-Why did he take them with him on the meeting.Why in that spot.

The victims are believed to have been shot with a Luger P08, a distinctive weapon which was standard issue to the Swiss army and which fires distinctive 7.65mm calibre bullets.

The weapon has a capacity of eight rounds meaning that a lone gunman, who fired around 25 bullets during the massacre, would have used more than three magazines.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/9547495/French-police-cyclist-may-have-been-target-of-Annecy-slaughter.html

A couple of people are quoted in the article as being critical of the french police for having focused in so quickly on solely the British side of the story.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/9547495/French-police-cyclist-may-have-been-target-of-Annecy-slaughter.html

A couple of people are quoted in the article as being critical of the french police for having focused in so quickly on solely the British side of the story.

Was just going to post a link to this but you beat me to it. FWIW there was a european journalist tweeting early on in the case that the French would try and divert attention away from the area in order to protect tourism.

Actually Skigh,good point about the cycle rack,i doubt its anything but where is the broken part of the rack?,i didnt see it in any pictures..

Was just going to post a link to this but you beat me to it. FWIW there was a european journalist tweeting early on in the case that the French would try and divert attention away from the area in order to protect tourism.

I agree with the comment about the French wanting to protect tourism.

If it was just Sylvian Mollier who was the target then there would be easier ways to killl him without killing a family. They could have waited until he was on his own and shot him or arranged a hit and run accident or something similar .

the problem I have with the cyclist being the target is the killer could have murdered him at any stage on his route at on any day, he was apparently on paternity leave from his job and cycled the area most days, so he could have been killed when nobody else was about, it would have been very easy to kill just one man,

why kill him when there is a car present full of people thus meaning you have to eliminate more witnesses,

from looking at the way the Al Hilli car is parked the cyclist cycled upon the scene so if you wished to kill him why do it in front of witnesses

Brett Martin said he saw the bike first then the girl, car, cyclist etc so it is logical to assume the Al Hillis were there first,

logical to also assume the cyclist disturbed the killing of the Al Hillis as if the killer would have had more time he would have ensured the 7 year old was dead instead of having his attention diverted from the Al Hillis to take care of the cyclist thus not having enough bullets to kill her and resorting to beating her,

from the witness description the cyclist was also found in front of the AL Hillis car also showing they were in situ when he arrived,

from looking at how the scene is I think the killer/s parked in front of Al Hilli car and when the gun was produced he tried to reverse and go round the vehicle blocking him in,

it also just seems to me an odd type of holiday to take for a family of there means, and the makeup of the holiday group, an elderly lady and 2 young girls on a caravanning holiday through France when the family appear to be wealthy, they could have flown to a nice resort somewhere,

French prosecutor Eric Maillaud said a Swiss bank account had been traced plus foreign properties with a total value of up to £4million.

Was all this money made from legal sources?

I think I read that SAH's father lived in a small apartment above a bar in Spain at the time of his death.

SAH did not appear to live a lavish life style-the garage in his property in Claygate looked in poor repair.
His car was several years old -the caravan also looked quite old.The girls were in a state school rather than private.

I also hope that if the two girls are to remain in England either to be raised by family or adopted by others there identity is protected by law until they are 18 and then they can decide if they wish to continue to be anonymous or choose to tell/sell there story

they should not be photographed or be allowed to appear on TV ever even if the case is solved, they should be allowed to disappear back into anonymity and be allowed to grieve in private and learn to live with the horror of what they have been through without strangers pointing or commenting or the media hassling them

under English law it would be very possible to keep there privacy and anonymity safe

the problem I have with the cyclist being the target is the killer could have murdered him at any stage on his route at on any day, he was apparently on paternity leave from his job and cycled the area most days, so he could have been killed when nobody else was about, it would have been very easy to kill just one man,

why kill him when there is a car present full of people thus meaning you have to eliminate more witnesses,

from looking at the way the Al Hilli car is parked the cyclist cycled upon the scene so if you wished to kill him why do it in front of witnesses

Brett Martin said he saw the bike first then the girl, car, cyclist etc so it is logical to assume the Al Hillis were there first,

logical to also assume the cyclist disturbed the killing of the Al Hillis as if the killer would have had more time he would have ensured the 7 year old was dead instead of having his attention diverted from the Al Hillis to take care of the cyclist thus not having enough bullets to kill her and resorting to beating her,

from the witness description the cyclist was also found in front of the AL Hillis car also showing they were in situ when he arrived,

from looking at how the scene is I think the killer/s parked in front of Al Hilli car and when the gun was produced he tried to reverse and go round the vehicle blocking him in,

it also just seems to me an odd type of holiday to take for a family of there means, and the makeup of the holiday group, an elderly lady and 2 young girls on a caravanning holiday through France when the family appear to be wealthy, they could have flown to a nice resort somewhere,

bbm, That would leave me to believe that the cyclist left the bike and ran to the scene (car). I wonder if the cyclist is the one that got the 7 year old out of the car. The killer could have been close by and watching, if the cyclist got the girl out of the car then his prints should be on the car.

I agree with the comment about the French wanting to protect tourism.

If it was just Sylvian Mollier who was the target then there would be easier ways to killl him without killing a family. They could have waited until he was on his own and shot him or arranged a hit and run accident or something similar .

This whole thing just gets stranger by the minute. I have to say I think the media is probably doing a lot of "guessing" hence the various theories. For example, AFAIK all that French police have said about the weapon(s) is that the calibre of the bullets are 7.65. The media have come up with IIRC at least 4 possible guns and various speculation as to what may be inferred by each type of gun.

Now we have a quote from Lt Colonel Benedict Vinnemann,

Lt Colonel Benedict Vinnemann who is leading the police inquiry", revealed he was considering the possibility Sylvain Mollier, the cyclist, was the real target. He was buried yesterday.

So where does Lt Col Vinnemann fit with Eric Maillaud and why is he now seemingly contradicting him I wonder.

And why was SM "temporarily buried" yesterday? The familiy wanted a cremation but it wasn't allowed. If they wanted to do further PM tests, why release the body at all....

Personally, I think that the targets were either the AH family or both the AH family and SM. I don't think the target was SM alone.

Lots of questions. Just two of which are why go camping (with Granny) at that point in time when 7 year-old due to start school and why did witnesses hear 30 seconds of gunfire but no mention is made of any shots heard by RAF man and Philippe D?

I also hope that if the two girls are to remain in England either to be raised by family or adopted by others there identity is protected by law until they are 18 and then they can decide if they wish to continue to be anonymous or choose to tell/sell there story

they should not be photographed or be allowed to appear on TV ever even if the case is solved, they should be allowed to disappear back into anonymity and be allowed to grieve in private and learn to live with the horror of what they have been through without strangers pointing or commenting or the media hassling them

under English law it would be very possible to keep there privacy and anonymity safe

I agree but I have just seen this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...=/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Peter+Allen

The French cyclist could have been killed as simply as running over him,or hitting him at speed and then dump the car to make it look like a stolen/drunken hit and run.

To take out a whole fammily to try to divert attention away from youre intended hit seems a bit much too me..

Im still of the opinion the family as a whole was ordered to be killed..

bbm, That would leave me to believe that the cyclist left the bike and ran to the scene (car). I wonder if the cyclist is the one that got the 7 year old out of the car. The killer could have been close by and watching, if the cyclist got the girl out of the car then his prints should be on the car.

I am flummoxed as to how she got out of car, if she was in front passenger seat then it would seem likely they had the central locking on to keep all doors locked so neither child could accidentally open them, therefore no door could have been opened until the central locking was turned off,

if no central locking was on then whoever opened the door to let her out (or if she opened the door) why shut it behind them, I do find it odd that she would attempt to run, I think like her sister she would have clung to her family, she was only 7 and to me she would have stayed inside the car not voluntarily made a run for it,

I really wished Brett Martin had been asked if the driver door was locked,

has there been any release of pictures of his wife and mother in law, I have yet to see any

In the mail article ,the picture of the car at the scene is one I have not seen before.
What arre forensics looking at in the left of the picture?

There also does not appear to be any blood stains in front of the car ,where RAF man said Zainab and the cyclist were.

The amount of blood to the right of the car does not look to be that great.

In the mail article ,the picture of the car at the scene is one I have not seen before.
What arre forensics looking at in the left of the picture?

There also does not appear to be any blood stains in front of the car ,where RAF man said Zainab and the cyclist were.

The amount of blood to the right of the car does not look to be that great.

maybe that was the spot Brett Martin moved the cyclist to,

anybody read or heard comments about the type of helmet Mollier was wearing, would be difficult to shoot somebody in the head with some of the cycling helmets I have seen that cover the whole head,

maybe that was the spot Brett Martin moved the cyclist to,

anybody read or heard comments about the type of helmet Mollier was wearing, would be difficult to shoot somebody in the head with some of the cycling helmets I have seen that cover the whole head,

Good point about the helmet.

I wound have thought if either the cyclist or Zainab would have bled in front of the car where RAF man said he first say them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties