GA - Ahmaud Arbery, 25, jogger, fatally shot by former LEO and son, Brunswick, Feb 2020 *Arrests* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he kept leaving the house to get away from his wife

upload_2021-11-18_14-22-0-jpeg.322753

That's when she was trying to describe what Travis looked like at the scene after the shooting.

jury has been asked to step out at request of defense counsel. sigh. Defense for GM wants to address some issues of mental health, AA probation and use of force expert, all of which are prohibited.

Even though mental health was barred TM has at this point described issues of AA mental health. this woman is trying to get the mental health back in. not gonna happen. TM is no mental health expert and his opinion about AA behaviors and demeanor is crap and means nothing.

Except I think he’s bringing this up when the jury has been dismissed from the courtroom. If he continuously brought this up in front of the jury, I think the prosecution would have grounds to move for mistrial based on the fact that he continues to bring it up. The jury has already expressed concerns over their identities being released to the public and sent a note to the judge last week during one of the breaks asking what exactly the media could write about them that could potentially allow them to be identified outside of court.

So I don’t think his goal is to necessarily make the jury feel a certain way, but I think part of it is a major effort to get the media kicked out of the courtroom and hoping the judge will, I guess, close the courthouse to the public? When he pointed out Rev. Sharpton in the gallery last week, the judge told him, paraphrasing, He’s not causing any disruptions and I’m not kicking him out, besides you didn’t even know he was here until lunch and I’m not sure the jury has even realized it either.
Some countries have laws that prohibit any identification of jurors even after the trial. No cameras in court and no televised trials for this reason.

trying to get the probation of AA in because state acted incredulous that AA would run into the neighborhood instead of away. fight or flight was brought in by state. we want to use he wanted to avoid apprehension by police.

excuse me lady but LE wasn't chasing him. your dang client was.

jury has been asked to step out at request of defense counsel. sigh. Defense for GM wants to address some issues of mental health, AA probation and use of force expert, all of which are prohibited.

Even though mental health was barred TM has at this point described issues of AA mental health. this woman is trying to get the mental health back in. not gonna happen. TM is no mental health expert and his opinion about AA behaviors and demeanor is crap and means nothing.

Coaching your witness to bring up an issue that was not allowed to come in should not open the door to discussing that issue

Travis's probing insight into a perfect stranger's mental health as he hunted AA down: "his brow was furrowed. He looked angry. It wasn't what I expected."

dude, your client is not a cop. period. give it up. AA DOESN'T have any obligation to explain himself. doesn't mean the state has the right to now bring in evidence or prior contact w LE who was in uniform.

give it up. not happening. if the judge overturns his decision on that I will literally eat my hat.

you posted re car break-ins, left my window down glad nobody took my purse. TM posts "they're playing with fire on this side of the neighborhood". She conveniently doesn't recall that post.

Wow, somebody describes a possible theft situation stemming from leaving a purse in a car with the windows down.

My response would be: "Yikes, I double check my car is locked after some kids stole my binoculars out of it"- true story.

Travis, however, responds as if he is not only anticipating a confrontation with a thief, but that he is going to respond aggressively (playing with fire).

This chic is the ultimate busy body. She and Brooke are the dynamic duo behind the infamous FB page.

Brooke would text when AA (this black male) was seen in the neighborhood or around the English house at night. she felt violated that "someone" was coming around and upset that my kids couldn't grow up in the safe neighborhood like the I grew up in

[Tries to force out a tear but is unsuccessful, just a voice crack.]

Say what? Seriously? I hope the jury is picking up the neighborhood's vibes.

Gee, fishing gear stored open in a boat, cars being broken into, people with flashlights over a ten year period, is not a hive of criminality and there would not be one neighborhood in the world where these petty thefts don't occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody