GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick Gordon @nickdgordon · Sep 8
It feels like it happened yesterday. I miss you so much. I wish you you here with us still

That is what he says about WH on twitter

There was a picture of BK with another guy the night before this happened, someone mentioned he was a basketball player. Does anyone know where he fits into all this? Maybe BK was seeing him, or maybe they were friends, maybe this was some type of jealousy between NG and the ball player? I'm wondering if some of these people lived at the house with BK, it seems early in the morning for people to just be hanging out.

I have not read anything re: injuries either, but it is possible injuries were found during assessment and diagnostic work-up - perhaps in the Roswell hospital, or after transfer to Emory. The news reports have referred to a "drowning", but by experience as a nurse tells me a thorough work-up would have been done to try and determine what happened. Even young people suffer cerebral vascular accidents - strokes - or she could have slipped getting into the tub and struck her head - I say this generically as it would apply to anyone brought to an ER in her condition, and found in such circumstances. With those possibilities in mind, once stabilized and on the vent, a work-up would most likely have included a CT scan of the head - with contrast to see whether there is bleeding within the brain; x-rays of the skulll would reveal whether there was a fracture to the skull, etc.

So, once the diagnostic work-up was done, and authorities obtained the results, LE began to construct a theory. I applaud the medical personnel of both hospitals, and LE , for not violating HIPPA laws -obviously someone is feeding info from LE, and a family member may also be a "source" for some medical reports. Bottom line is that something more substantial than a few bruises was found. It my speculation that a diagnostic test - MRI or x-rays, etc - revealed some injuries that caused LE to suspect fould play.

I'm not sure I believe all this foul play hype.

"I confirm the Alpharetta Department of Public Safety had an active arrest warrant for [Ms.] Bobbi Kristina Brown. The warrant was issued because [Ms. Brown] failed to show up for a mandatory court appearance after being cited for operating a motor vehicle with expired tag registration," Gordon explained in a statement."
IMO, the bench warrant is moot. Last month my co-worker got a ticket for an expired tag. My co-worker is a retired, decorated CW5 helicopter pilot. Spotless record. He and the patrolman talked at length, swapped lies and such. The officer told him to pay the taxes, get the tag renewed but he had to show up at court or a bench warrant would be issued by the judge. Here, a bench warrant simply means that if you are stopped by an officer for an offence, your butt gets hauled in and you have to pay up.

IMO, the bench warrant is moot. Last month my co-worker got a ticket for an expired tag. My co-worker is a retired, decorated CW5 helicopter pilot. Spotless record. He and the patrolman talked at length, swapped lies and such. The officer told him to pay the taxes, get the tag renewed but he had to show up at court or a bench warrant would be issued by the judge. Here, a bench warrant simply means that if you are stopped by an officer for an offence, your butt gets hauled in and you have to pay up.

Expired tags mean a TICKET! If you don't pay the ticket THEN a bench warrant may be issued.

She was likely so out of it she just plain forgot to get the tags, then forgot to pay the ticket etc...

There was likely more to it than expired tags/ticket.

Expired tags mean a TICKET! If you don't pay the ticket THEN a bench warrant may be issued.

She was likely so out of it she just plain forgot to get the tags, then forgot to pay the ticket etc...

There was likely more to it than expired tags/ticket.
Not necessarily. If you don't show up for court a bench warrant is issued even for the mundane of charges.

Seems very believable to me.

The fight with a bottle in an ultra expensive restaurant seems a bit unbelievable, but we know that is true. So a "bath tub drowning" when someone is about to get kicked to the curb and end up penniless is very very believable.

I don't. I believe she was high, I think that people that are high and drunk tend to fall or hit themselves more so than sober people. I am sure that the domestic abuse - if it really existed - went both ways. Bruises don't point out to a murder attempt, imo.

Some snippets

Both Whitney and Bobby agreed not to seek spousal or child support from each other if the marriage were to end in divorce, which it did.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/03/whitney-houston-bobby-brown-pre-nup-documents/

Houston, 43, filed for legal separation from her husband of 14 years on Sept. 8, and at the time Seltzer told PEOPLE, "We're saying she filed for divorce because that is (Whitney's) intent."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,1547399,00.html

In 2011, Nick allegedly broke up a fight between Bobbi Kristina and her then-boyfriend, pulling a gun out to stop the brawl. Nick was later arrested for weapon possession and Bobbi Kristina was arrested for possession of alcohol.

http://www.wetpaint.com/news/articles/who-is-nick-gordon-whitney-houstons-secret-son

I never really knew much about what happened after whitney died as far as bobbi and nick but I gotta say something is weird about him and how he came to end up in that family. I am really surprised no one from him side of family has surfaced and spoken about him or this situation. The age different in bobbi and nick does not add up to them being class mates so that does not make sense. I hear and read about him being 12 yet I have not seen a picture where he looks 12. He only really appeared as far as public when he was about 16 that I can see, I mean physically. The story just does not cut it for me. idk jmo IDK things that make me go hmmm.

I don't. I believe she was high, I think that people that are high and drunk tend to fall or hit themselves more so than sober people. I am sure that the domestic abuse - if it really existed - went both ways. Bruises don't point out to a murder attempt, imo.

Well all things considered....

She is posting pics of her and another guy....while her "husband" is out partying all night.

Fine line between lots of drugs, domestic abuse, and "accidental" drownings. Add in the fact that initial reports said that some "fled the scene". Not saying those individuals had a hand in the death, but they may have realized something "very bad happened" and fled until they could sort out their own situation.

Personally I would not be even the slightest bit surprised to hear foul play was involved.

It depends on where the blood was found and if he did attempt to clean it up. Bruises on the back of her head could also tell a story...

Some snippets

Both Whitney and Bobby agreed not to seek spousal or child support from each other if the marriage were to end in divorce, which it did.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/03/whitney-houston-bobby-brown-pre-nup-documents/

Houston, 43, filed for legal separation from her husband of 14 years on Sept. 8, and at the time Seltzer told PEOPLE, "We're saying she filed for divorce because that is (Whitney's) intent."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,1547399,00.html

In 2011, Nick allegedly broke up a fight between Bobbi Kristina and her then-boyfriend, pulling a gun out to stop the brawl. Nick was later arrested for weapon possession and Bobbi Kristina was arrested for possession of alcohol.

http://www.wetpaint.com/news/articles/who-is-nick-gordon-whitney-houstons-secret-son

I never really knew much about what happened after whitney died as far as bobbi and nick but I gotta say something is weird about him and how he came to end up in that family. I am really surprised no one from him side of family has surfaced and spoken about him or this situation. The age different in bobbi and nick does not add up to them being class mates so that does not make sense. I hear and read about him being 12 yet I have not seen a picture where he looks 12. He only really appeared as far as public when he was about 16 that I can see, I mean physically. The story just does not cut it for me. idk jmo IDK things that make me go hmmm.

There is a photo on here somewhere of him looking much younger--I remember thinking BK looked like she was around 8-10 or so which would make him 10-12

Well all things considered....

She is posting pics of her and another guy....while her "husband" is out partying all night.

Fine line between lots of drugs, domestic abuse, and "accidental" drownings. Add in the fact that initial reports said that some "fled the scene". Not saying those individuals had a hand in the death, but they may have realized something "very bad happened" and fled until they could sort out their own situation.

Personally I would not be even the slightest bit surprised to hear foul play was involved.

He sounds very unsophisticated to me. I can see shooting, beating her up, even strangling her in the midst of fury. Holding her head down to drawn her and try to mask it as a suicide/drug overdose because of her mom's death anniversary approaching sounds too much for someone who doesn't come across as much of a planner.

He only really appeared as far as public when he was about 16 that I can see, I mean physically. The story just does not cut it for me. idk jmo IDK things that make me go hmmm.

Hmmmm.... did he appear around the time BB and WH were on the outs or just plain out of "it"?

He sounds very unsophisticated to me. I can see shooting, beating her up, even strangling her in the midst of fury. Holding her head down to drawn her and try to mask it as a suicide/drug overdose because of her mom's death anniversary approaching sounds too much for someone who doesn't come across as much of a planner.

I'm inclined to agree. If he wanted to drown her, I doubt she'd even be alive. I imagine he hit her, knocked her out, she bled and he attempted to clean her up

There is a photo on here somewhere of him looking much younger--I remember thinking BK looked like she was around 8-10 or so which would make him 10-12

I saw a picture here, iirc whitney he and bobbi sitting on a couch, iirc that is the one someone pointed out and he did not look 12 to me in that photo, and bobbi didn't look 8. I would like to see one if it's out there, I have looked but can't find. I am having trouble finding anything on him. jmo idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak