GUILTY GA - Bonny Cooner, 33, strangled, dumped in well, Franklin County, 28 Jan 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As far as the son not missing school, I would imagine that they would try to keep things as normal as possible for him since he's staying with family. Surely they don't want him sitting at home hearing every tidbit of info and causing him to worry more than he already is.

From doing a search, it seems the BF either bought/built/acquired through some means the house in 1993. Although I'm a local, I can't remember the details...if the dad helped him or what. In 2003, the BF sold the property. In 2006, the BF's dad bought the property back. The house is white and weird looking. I've always thought it looks more like a small church than a house.

I think I was able to view the house and shop on Google Earth. Is the left side a big A Frame, then the other side is like a one story ranch that connects to the A frame part? If so, I agree the house is weird looking. The shop was much bigger and nicer than I imagined it would be.

The idea that he was able to confidently hang out in the garage while others searched his property, and that it's only 2.3 acres, speaks volumes to me. He either has absolutely nothing to do with it (and is carrying in a very odd way, not helping them find her). OR he didn't have to stress about them searching the property because she either isn't there, or he was "standing guard" in the one place they might find something incriminating.
If I were LE, I'd be searching that garage ASAP.

I think I was able to view the house and shop on Google Earth. Is the left side a big A Frame, then the other side is like a one story ranch that connects to the A frame part? If so, I agree the house is weird looking. The shop was much bigger and nicer than I imagined it would be.
Would it be possible to get a link to the map of this location since it is the last place she was seen? For some reason I can't find it =-/

The view from Google Earth looks like it's a pretty open area of property other than the buildings.

The initial RUMORS were that he left w/her Sunday evening & returned without her. If that's the case, she's likely not around the house - although anything he used (ie. tools, car) during that time may hold some answers.

The view from Google Earth looks like it's a pretty open area of property other than the buildings.

The initial RUMORS were that he left w/her Sunday evening & returned without her. If that's the case, she's likely not around the house - although anything he used (ie. tools, car) during that time may hold some answers.

Very good point about them leaving together Sunday. Was it ever confirmed whether or not her son saw her before leaving for school Monday? If the BF "awoke to find her missing" like some of the initial reports stated, I would imagine she most likely saw her son off to school like most Moms do?

There's been no word on whether or not her son saw her that morning that I'm aware of, so we are in the dark about that.

From your OP:
Her boyfriend woke up and found Cooner gone from their home in Canon, with her car still parked outside.

Atlanta Fox5 report from late 2/6/13:

" Deputies and the GBI have been searching around the clock for Cooner for nine days now. The 33-year-old single mother was last seen at her home on January 28."

See video and entire report at link.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/21018360/search-for-missing-franklin-co-mother
RSBBM
Since her boyfriend woke up and found her gone, but LE is still saying she was last seen on Monday, January 28, Somebody must have seen her that day.

Does any local (Hydrangea?) know if the road where their home is is well travelled? If there a steady flow of traffic, or is it just a residential country road like I'm picturing in my mind?

From your OP:

RSBBM
Since her boyfriend woke up and found her gone, but LE is still saying she was last seen on Monday, January 28, Somebody must have seen her that day.

BF may have claimed they went to bed after midnight or may have claimed that he woke once in the middle of the night & she was there. Doesn't say who saw her the 28th or when.

From what I recall, it was also RUMOR that LE was waiting for the son when he got off the bus that day to talk to him.

MissieMt - Uniwatti Road is a county road (not a state highway)...meaning the road is maintained by the county and not the state, but it is 2 lane, asphalt, and is very well-traveled because it is a road some people take to get to some of the schools in the county. Very busy every morning and afternoon.

address: 367 Uniwatti Road Canon, GA 30520
You're right, property is very open...no trees or bushes near house.

BF may have claimed they went to bed after midnight or may have claimed that he woke once in the middle of the night & she was there. Doesn't say who saw her the 28th or when.

From what I recall, it was also RUMOR that LE was waiting for the son when he got off the bus that day to talk to him.

So is it your feeling that the rumor about them leaving Sunday night and only him coming back is true? It would definitely bring in some new possible scenarios if that's turns out to be what happened.

MissieMt - Uniwatti Road is a county road (not a state highway)...meaning the road is maintained by the county and not the state, but it is 2 lane, asphalt, and is very well-traveled because it is a road some people take to get to some of the schools in the county. Very busy every morning and afternoon.

Thank you for the information. I guess it would make it harder for something to have happened in his garage (during the day) considering it's close proximity to the street.

So is it your feeling that the rumor about them leaving Sunday night and only him coming back is true? It would definitely bring in some new possible scenarios if that's turns out to be what happened.

I honestly don't know, but my gut tells me that she wasn't there when he went to bed - whatever time that was.

http://www.independentmail.com/news/2013/feb/07/gbi-crime-team-joins-search-for-missing-canon/

"We've been in contact with the GBI from the beginning about different things in the case," Thomas said late Thursday. "But the day before yesterday, I actually contacted Mike Ayers with the GBI office in Athens and he sent his crime team up."

"It's up and down whether she left with somebody or on her own," he said. "We've interviewed several folks, we've gotten search warrants, and we've been through wooded areas."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jameshoots
Back