GUILTY GA - Bonny Cooner, 33, strangled, dumped in well, Franklin County, 28 Jan 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm curious too about Fox News saying the home was empty? That's an odd thing to mis-report if it's wrong.

Someone told me today that there are video cameras on the property because of the BF's hot rod shop.

Someone told me today that there are video cameras on the property because of the BF's hot rod shop.

How much ya wanna bet he recorded over anything between Sun/Mon?

Just read rants and raves of Elberton on FB. Wow. BF's niece posted a lot of info...said BF and Bonny left house on Sunday. Bonny's son and friend were in the house when they left, but BF came back alone. BF's niece has known him since she was 12. She said BF's dad paid for that house to be built. Said LE has searched family members' properties. Niece said BF knows exactly what happened.

The Fox News article (linked above) says: Bonny Anne Cooner, 33, was last seen outside of her home in Canon, Ga., on Jan. 28. Authorities found Cooner's son and car a the empty home, the Athens Banner-Herald reports.

When did the ABH report that her son and car were found at the empty home? I never read an ABH article stating anything about her Son being at the home. And what exactlly does "the empty home" mean? Is that supposed to mean the home was completely empty, no furniture, etc... Or are they trying to say it was empty of people. Very confusing article.

Yeah, I'm wondering where they got some of that info from. No telling if it's true or not. I'm leaning toward not based on the way it's reported.

My opinion, upon reviewing this article (Fox) and the Athens Banner Herald (Online Athens) article linked withing the Fox report... Seems the Fox report misstated what was said in ABH.
Fox says - "Authorities found Cooner's son and car a the empty home, the Athens Banner-Herald reports."

Actually the Athens Banner Herald article states.... "Cooner, who once lived in Athens, was reportedly last seen at her home in Canon, where she left behind her son and car, authorities said."
I am puzzled whether these reports are saying her car and son were left behind or they are saying her car and son were left behind at home. Anyone have clarity on this?

Also....
The time line seems squiggly to me. Someone reported they left the house together on Sunday (Jan 27th). Someone reported that she was seen outside the house on Monday (Jan 28th).

Athens Banner Herald reports "Franklin County sheriff’s Chief Investigator Jimmy LeCroy last week said that Cooner was gone when her boyfriend woke up the morning of Jan. 28." Is it known whether her son was at school on Monday the 28th? This was asked earlier but I am wondering whether there has been any confirmation anyone has seen on this detail.

update: This was the lead report on Atlanta's CBS 46 11 pm news.

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/21079670/finace-talks-about-missing-woman

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/

Sorry yall I initially posted that this was on Fox 5 Atlanta..... it was on CBS 46

Couple quotes from the report: "Shubert said last Monday Cooner was home with her son who was having a friend over for a sleepover. He said he was at work when he received a text from Cooner saying supper was in the microwave. Shubert said when he got home late that night he went to bed and did not see Cooner.

When he woke up Tuesday Shubert said Cooner was nowhere to be found and he called her family. Her sister called the Franklin County Sheriff's Office." That is saying that she was reportedly not there when BF woke up on Tuesday (Jan 29th).

Also, "The Franklin County Sheriff's Office brought in the Georgia Bureau of Investigations this week. Both agencies have interviewed Cooner's friends, family and acquaintances to figure out her habits. GBI investigators have also searched Cooner's computer, cell phone records and house."

Sorry yall I initially posted that this was on Fox 5 Atlanta..... it was on CBS 46

Couple quotes from the report: "Shubert said last Monday Cooner was home with her son who was having a friend over for a sleepover. He said he was at work when he received a text from Cooner saying supper was in the microwave. Shubert said when he got home late that night he went to bed and did not see Cooner.

When he woke up Tuesday Shubert said Cooner was nowhere to be found and he called her family. Her sister called the Franklin County Sheriff's Office." That is saying that she was reportedly not there when BF woke up on Tuesday (Jan 29th).

Also, "The Franklin County Sheriff's Office brought in the Georgia Bureau of Investigations this week. Both agencies have interviewed Cooner's friends, family and acquaintances to figure out her habits. GBI investigators have also searched Cooner's computer, cell phone records and house."

Wouldn't you be concerned when you didn't see her after you got home late? Also what about the other boy that slept over? I hope they talked to them.

"'Brent knows whats up. push him until he gives,' Michelle Pilgrim wrote to Cooner's family members on the social networking site.

She then said: 'If u want some 411 on brent, inbox me... plz inbox me. there is some things u and UR FAMILY NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HIM IF U DONT ALREADY KNOW (sic).'

The woman alleges that Brent drove off on Sunday night with Cooner, leaving her son, Gavin, and his friend at the house.

'He came back after leavin an arguin with her alone,' she wrote on Facebook."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2275348/Bonny-Anne-Cooner-missing-Niece-accuses-uncle-girlfriends-disappearance-alleging-knows-dead-alive-Facebook-days-mom-vanished.html#axzz2JfuRYaMM

Seems that the whole town thinks something is up with the boyfriend.

I feel bad for LE in a case like this, digging through RUMORS to get the truth has got to be difficult.

So, I wonder what he was supposedly up to that he was gone til late in the evening. Obviously since his shop is on the property, I wouldn't think it would have been him working late.

Not sure what to think of the niece saying they argued Sunday night & he came back without her - unless she meant Monday. This info makes it appear she was there Monday morning, but not Tuesday. I don't know if it's more shoddy reporting, confusion, or what on which morning he actually didn't see her first.

If I called my husband and told him dinner was in the microwave, he would expect an explanation as to why I wouldn't be telling him that in person when he got home - was I going to bed? Was I going to the store? etc.

From my understanding in talking to someone close to the family, the son and car were at the home - the empty part is meaning Bonny wasn't there.

A guest on the Find Page on FB posted about an hour ago that he heard they found her - not sure how much stock I'd put in that, but interesting to note.

A guest on the Find Page on FB posted about an hour ago that he heard they found her - not sure how much stock I'd put in that, but interesting to note.

I just read that too...and another posted commented that she also heard it. I hope it's true and that she's ok, but I'm not seeing anything anywhere else, including on the friends (TW) page who puts comments abt Bonny in her status often.

BF's interview with CBS Atlanta COMPLETELY contradicts anything that has been said thus far concerning the events leading up to her going missing. GIVE ME A BREAK, BRENT!!!!!!

Cagle, we heard this as well. Supposedly the info was coming from a deputy but a deputy would not be speaking about the case in an official capacity with the GBI handling it, right?? We put no stock whatsoever into that info. It was said she was found in the garage........10 days later........I don't think so!

Any idea when the deputy said this?

ETA I would think they had already searched the garage and I hate to say this, but surely they would have noticed an odor before 10 days I would think? And remember they had K-9 out the first few days. Don't know if they were SAR type or Cadaver.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cecilgoodroe
Back