GUILTY GA - Bonny Cooner, 33, strangled, dumped in well, Franklin County, 28 Jan 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There's an update on the Find Bonny fb page stating that she has NOT been found.

This is posted on the Fox5 Atlanta site:
" Investigators say they're closing in on the case of a missing Franklin County woman, but they still need more information."
Article includes video.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/21079907/investigators

At the end of the video, reporter asked LE... "so this remains just a missing persons case right now?" GBI (Ayers) reply was "I'm going to withhold comment on that at this time."

I notice it says they've checked her phone records. I hope they checked his as well.

Update from ABH Reporter, Joe Johnson:
A rumor that Bonny Anne Cooner had been found was just that -- a rumor. The GBI and Franklin County sheriff are working on an update on the investigation that could be made public later today.

The myfoxatlanta link says investigators say they are close to solving the case. I wonder what that means????

I have a feeling it means they're close to making an arrest. I just hope it also means they will find Bonny.

Interesting developments, I think your right Cagle there close to making an arrest, hopefully it also means there close to finding Bonny.

Thank you, Cagle. I just have a feeling she's not alive. I have lived in this immediate area my entire life, my parents before me, my grandparents, and great-grandparents. There is always a first time for everything...even in a rural place like this. Yes, we have a murder occasionally, we have dui's, battery, drug possession, etc., but we don't just have people "missing" around here. I keep my doors locked just cause it's common sense. But this BF has lived here his whole life, his parents before him. And he has a violent history. Everybody in this area is talking about this because they know him and his history.

There's some interesting new comments from Jan 31 in the last 24 hrs on the rants pg.

https://www.facebook.com/rantsorravesofelberton

It looks like someone posted the name of a murdered woman, making it seem like BS was possibly involved.

Maybe one of the locals can fill us in on who Marsha was and what happened to her, Hydrangea or SAnder?

ETA: http://onlineathens.com/stories/020808/news_20080208035.shtml Story about Marsha. Nothing in the story points to a connection to Bonny. I think the connection may be that they both attended the same high school, possibly at the same time.

I still see the comments and I just refreshed the page a few mins ago? But I could have missed something too!

LMcAthGa - Have never heard of a Marsha...not one linked to him anyway...

Interesting. The comments are still there. I wonder what the back story is on her disappearance & murder? I did a little searching and can't find a thing.

Interesting. The comments are still there. I wonder what the back story is on her disappearance & murder? I did a little searching and can't find a thing.

I found an article that explains her disappearance/murder....scroll back up and you'll see the link I added to my last post.

That article makes me sad about the forensic evidence. :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BaroqueBof3