GA - Caliyah McNabb, 15 days, Newton County, 7 Oct 2017 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most important thing to be done, IMO, is advocate for Domestic Violence victims. Volunteer at a shelter in honor of Caliyah. Donate. Speak out. Write a letter to the editor. Contact your state and federal representatives. We need more public service announcements to get info out there, especially on social media, since that is likely the place where low-income and marginalized populations will access the information.

Most importantly, whenever there is a violent crime committed by one person in a sexual relationship where DV is suspected, remember that everything the other person does is likely done through a filter of fear contaminated with a low self-worth driven sense of obligation/"love". Please do not interpret the victim's actions through a lens of normal behavior and normal relationships. How little Caliyah's mom has been drug through miles of mud over this has been heartbreaking to me. We do not know what happened, and can not judge.

:heartbeat:Caliyah:heartbeat:

[video=twitter;918552218269306880]https://twitter.com/NicoleCarrWSB/status/918552218269306880[/video]
Nicole Carr‏Verified account
@NicoleCarrWSB
Warrants:Christopher McNabb was in front our cameras, vowing to find his baby, abt 11 hrs after he allegedly killed her, hid body @wsbtv 4

WSB tweeted that video of CM yelling at 8:55pm eastern time on October 7. So the warrants are saying CM murdered Caliyah about 9:55am that morning. The 911 call came in at 10:38am. Mom said the 2-year-old woke them up at 10am.

Chris Jose‏Verified account
@ChrisJoseWSB
“I want my kid back!” Father of missing 2 week old baby gives quick statement. #Nightbeat @wsbtv

I understand that the times aren't exact but does this mean CM already had Caliyah somewhere else? Argh! I wish msm would just post the warrants!

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/arrest-warrant-details-timeline-in-2-week-olds-death/623625708

ETA: Making myself clear - if mom is a victim of DV and was forced by CM to make up a story it's highly unlikely that LE would pursue any charges against her and IMO they shouldn't.

If that means it took 10 1/2 hours of suffering for her to die...it changes the entire case for me. I’m not sure I can continue to follow.

Wait, I’m confused... where are they getting 10hrs?? I thought mom saw baby 5hrs prior? I think I missed something somewhere lol

Wait, I’m confused... where are they getting 10hrs?? I thought mom saw baby 5hrs prior? I think I missed something somewhere lol

No, I don't think you missed anything, I think we just don't know... although, I agree that I am confused.

Peppery... I hear you.

It said a 10 hour window in which they think she died... what happened to the 5am? Hmm?
Wouldn’t the autopsy have time of death? Is it normal to have a 10 hour window?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My mum was like that too, even when were adults and still living at home. <3

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Before kids you could run a freight train through my bedroom, and I would never know unless someone told me the next day.
After kids a pin could drop on a carpet, and I would be wide awake.

[video=twitter;918552218269306880]https://twitter.com/NicoleCarrWSB/status/918552218269306880[/video]
Nicole Carr&#8207;Verified account
@NicoleCarrWSB
Warrants:Christopher McNabb was in front our cameras, vowing to find his baby, abt 11 hrs after he allegedly killed her, hid body @wsbtv 4

WSB tweeted that video of CM yelling at 8:55pm eastern time on October 7. So the warrants are saying CM murdered Caliyah about 9:55am that morning. The 911 call came in at 10:38am. Mom said the 2-year-old woke them up at 10am.

BBM: During the 911 call, CB stated that CM was asleep on the couch with her when the 2 yr old woke them up and she sent CM in to check on the baby. According to this (bolded), that scenario doesn't make sense.

Has it been verified anywhere that the police searched the area where Caliyah was found, but didn't find anything. And then the next day searchers found her?
If this is true, it would point to her body being moved to that location, IMO. If so, where was her body before then? Maybe clues were revealed to LE in their searches.

Can't even look up and face everyone with what he's done. :curses::cursing:
Good to see a the judge denied bond, He should be locked up.Although I have to wonder if It's more for his protection. She must be smart enough to know that there's plenty of people just champing at the bit for a shot at him. He's definitely safer behind bars at least until he gets a fair trial, or cops a plea.

Has it been verified anywhere that the police searched the area where Caliyah was found, but didn't find anything. And then the next day searchers found her?
If this is true, it would point to her body being moved to that location, IMO. If so, where was her body before then? Maybe clues were revealed to LE in their searches.

Post #95 verifies that volunteer searchers found her body, but I cant find any mention of the LE having searched the area prior.

Post #217 quotes a live interview with the sheriff that states the area had been search on foot, with dogs and drones.

In the warrant it states the murder took place at the Home.
Also it states that she died in the woods... how do they know that? Am I reading this correctly????

Sickening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read it the same way as you did at first. Now I think there should be a coma (,) after the word "residence".

Can they tell time of death by any, i don't know how to say it, milk that was not fully digested in her system? Still in stomach.

Ooh, you're good, thank you!

So according to the warrant LE has the time window as between one minute past midnight and 10:30am ("am" or "pm" wasn't marked so I'm assuming am.).

What about the 5 am feeding? It also sounds like LE is saying Caliyah was murdered in the trailer, wrapped in the t-shirt and blanket then carried to the woods. They listed the couples' trailer as the address of the place of the occurrence of the offenses.

"Window" means just that so it's possible Caliyah was murdered after the 5am feeding and before the two-year-old woke them up on the couch. Or not.

Did anyone watch the WSB 5 o'clock news?

ETA: I'm not clear how the reporter came to the time she stated in her tweet - either she made a mistake or someone in LE narrowed it down a little for her. Hard to tell which.

ETA2: Looks like the reporter corrected her time frame:

https://twitter.com/NicoleCarrWSB/status/918578137688150016
Nicole Carr&#8207;Verified account
@NicoleCarrWSB
Follow Follow @NicoleCarrWSB
More
Sat abt 10a.m.-Mom told 911 she, McNabb saw Baby Caliyah at 5 a.m. Warrants: McNabb murdered, hid baby b/t midnight and 10:30 a.m. @wsbtv 5

The judges last name is Bell, I'm sure that's just a coincidence but still.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Can they tell time of death by any, i don't know how to say it, milk that was not fully digested in her system? Still in stomach.

I bet they do know the time of death or pretty close to it anyway. It's not unusual to see information left out of warrants and probable cause docs - LE often includes just enough information to show cause and reserves additional information for future hearings and/or trial. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member