GA - Caliyah McNabb, 15 days, Newton County, 7 Oct 2017 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, wow! And they pro-create! This is what grieves me. These blessed innocents are brought into this world and wound up battered and abused and nothing can be done until it's too late for these babies. <modsnip>

I agree. Just because their body parts can make a baby doesn't mean they are ever a mommy and daddy.

So many couples that cannot conceive would have wanted this sweet baby.

I am so sad about this.

As far as I know, the Momma hasn't been named POI or Suspect at this point. So, we really shouldn't be posting about anything on her FB. I learned that rule this morning, just wanted to pass it along so we don't get in trouble.

Where ever the father is, he's scrubbing his social media. Much of what I read earlier is gone now on the headcrack page (which was the current, in-use one a couple hours ago...)

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/authorities-search-for-missing-baby-in-newton-county/621179564

How does a nine day old baby go missing?

NEWTON COUNTY, Ga. - Authorities are searching for a missing child in Newton County.

Investigators said a 9-day-old baby is missing.

Family members gave Channel 2's Chris Jose a photo of the missing baby, Caliyah McNabb.

Newton County sheriff's deputies and a search dog are on the scene at the Eagle Point trailer park.

The child's parents have been brought in for questioning.
I knew this one wasn't gonna end well[emoji22]

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk

Where ever the father is, he's scrubbing his social media. Much of what I read earlier is gone now on the headcrack page (which was the current, in-use one a couple hours ago...)
Hopefully his IP address will show his location!

http://www.ajc.com/news/local/day-o...picious-circumstances/frXQ7qHZ1tehtsRcfvTwhI/
3ee4d784ac9513dfbc94acebacb5a3bc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;917116280901111808]https://twitter.com/marissamfox5/status/917116280901111808[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not saying the mother did it but during the Casey Anthony case I did a lot of research on the differences in where and how a father will discard the children they murder compared to mothers who murder their children.

One thing I distinctly remember is Moms usually place the murdered victim child above ground instead of buried and they are usually found close by where they lived or where the child went missing. If the mom is the murderer then the child victim is often found surrounded by something such as a blanket and/or some type of bag whether it is a plastic garbage bag, cloth bag such as a duffel bag or laundry bag.

Of course child murderers (parent/s) are not all exactly the same but this is what the majority of them do.

IMO

I am not saying the mother did it but during the Casey Anthony case I did a lot of research on the differences in where and how a father will discard the children they murder compared to mothers who murder their children.

One thing I distinctly remember is Moms usually place the murdered victim child above the ground and they are usually found close by where they lived or where the child went missing. If the mom is the murderer then the child victim is often found surrounded by something such as a blanket and/or some type of bag whether it is a plastic garbage bag, cloth bag such as a duffel bag or laundry bag.

Of course child murderers (parent/s) are not all exactly the same but this is what the majority of them do.

IMO

Very likely, I think both are involved. Cortney seems pretty devoted to Chris, so it's possible that he did the deed, but they got rid of her together, which could explain the way she was found with the blanket and that suggesting the mom. With how many babies they've had taken from them, it's pretty clear neither is a great parent.

I "predict" there will be a lot more info that will come out when and if the 911 call is released. MOO.

[video=twitter;917139496617107457]https://twitter.com/MarissaMFOX5/status/917139496617107457[/video]

'Investigators:If you come in contact w/ Chris McNabb, do not approach.He's a person of interest after a baby's body was found"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces