GA - Caliyah McNabb, 15 days, Newton County, 7 Oct 2017 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the mother (Cortney Bell) ever been labeled a poi ?
Sounds like they do have their man... just wondering if anyone else harmed her.
Poor little angel. :(

If you were doing drugs you certainly wouldn't place that there knowing LE was all over the place searching for the baby i wouldn't think? Doesn't make sense IMO.
'

Knowing that cops would be swarming the place, you get rid of the drug paraphernalia along with the poor baby girl's body, quickly. I've known people to dispose of their drugs and paraphernalia before reporting a fire, burglary, whatever. I've also know people who did not get rid of drugs, paraphernalia, who were charged by the cops for the drugs/paraphernalia while investigating the crimes committed against them.

Hello all!

rsd1200 said:
I don't think that LE can perform a drug test on you, unless you consent, or you are under probation, or parole, at the time of your arrest. I don't think that many people know that though. If you refuse the test(s), you are likely going to jail, but, you are reducing the amount of evidence that they have against you too.

Well, he was first picked up for probation violation involving a burglary. So, yes, they could have drug tested him within legal rights.

So I guess we wait until Nov. 3rd for the Grand Jury to come back....

Thanks all for keeping this thread alive with articles and your discussions!

:rose: sweet little baby....

I am not saying the mother did it but during the Casey Anthony case I did a lot of research on the differences in where and how a father will discard the children they murder compared to mothers who murder their children.

One thing I distinctly remember is Moms usually place the murdered victim child above ground instead of buried and they are usually found close by where they lived or where the child went missing. If the mom is the murderer then the child victim is often found surrounded by something such as a blanket and/or some type of bag whether it is a plastic garbage bag, cloth bag such as a duffel bag or laundry bag.

Of course child murderers (parent/s) are not all exactly the same but this is what the majority of them do.

IMO

That is interesting and it makes sense because mothers may try and assuage their guilt by that final emotional touch

Why hurt his children if he was beating up on the mother though? Wouldn't she be hurting enough from that already? Was there evidence previously that he beat the 2 year old? I'm not even sure if she was his child though because i haven't seen it stated anywhere? Some men will be abusive toward their partner but not their children as well.

Also, some will be abusive to 2 out of 3 kids and never lay a hand on the wife.

We had a family member who was abusive to his two sons, never his wife or daughter. (Though he did have multiple affairs which continued for 35 years!)
As far as we knew the abuse started around the time they started school. His daughter once had to pull him off his 8 year old son because he didn't want to go to church.

He was huge on the "respect" and "don't interrupt" and "no sarcasm" and his football games were very important to him. The entire family is now estranged from him, because he's just a dangerous narcissistic sociopath. He hasn't even asked about his 5 grandkids and it's been a year since the family cut ties with him!
Of course outsiders... they think he's fabulous. :thinking::gaah:

Recently I was helping that church refusing boy go through his medical records. He's had a fairly boring medical history. Only thing of note, he was a MISERABLE baby and toddler.

However after that... nothing remarkable. He was a geek. So he wasn't getting injured much. Never got stitches or even broke a bone that he was ever aware of. No emergency room trips until a car accident at 18.

We were astonished to find healed fractures from x-rays and MRIs done on him after that crash.

"previous clavicle fracture, didn't heal properly."

"L5 fracture, went untreated. Scar tissue developed causing current issue."

It all suddenly made sense.
He was a miserable baby because he was in PAIN.
Trying to digest that was very hard. He didn't have "colic" he had FRACTURES.
Yet, he was one of the lucky ones because his Dad did not kill him.
We haven't told his mother. She already has enough guilt for not divorcing the guy earlier. :facepalm:

States can get crazy with the "packaging" definition, too. For example, here in Arizona, people have been charged for paraphernalia for having pockets if they were carrying their drugs there. This is done in order to bump charges up to felonies, because simple possession is not a felony in Arizona for the first three times a person is arrested. So, even a purse, wallet, or pouch could be classified as paraphernalia if the person could be shown to have carried drugs in it. Prosecutors will exploit the law's loopholes to try to force people to plead or to get prison time when the actual crime does not warrant it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I am so very glad that people are starting to see and understand the way the system works.
It gives me hope that we will figure out a better way to do it!

Also, some will be abusive to 2 out of 3 kids and never lay a hand on the wife.

We had a family member who was abusive to his two sons, never his wife or daughter. (Though he did have multiple affairs which continued for 35 years!)
As far as we knew the abuse started around the time they started school. His daughter once had to pull him off his 8 year old son because he didn't want to go to church.

He was huge on the "respect" and "don't interrupt" and "no sarcasm" and his football games were very important to him. The entire family is now estranged from him, because he's just a dangerous narcissistic sociopath. He hasn't even asked about his 5 grandkids and it's been a year since the family cut ties with him!
Of course outsiders... they think he's fabulous. :thinking::gaah:

Recently I was helping that church refusing boy go through his medical records. He's had a fairly boring medical history. Only thing of note, he was a MISERABLE baby and toddler.

However after that... nothing remarkable. He was a geek. So he wasn't getting injured much. Never got stitches or even broke a bone that he was ever aware of. No emergency room trips until a car accident at 18.

We were astonished to find healed fractures from x-rays and MRIs done on him after that crash.

"previous clavicle fracture, didn't heal properly."

"L5 fracture, went untreated. Scar tissue developed causing current issue."

It all suddenly made sense.
He was a miserable baby because he was in PAIN.
Trying to digest that was very hard. He didn't have "colic" he had FRACTURES.
Yet, he was one of the lucky ones because his Dad did not kill him.
We haven't told his mother. She already has enough guilt for not divorcing the guy earlier. :facepalm:

I am so very glad that people are starting to see and understand the way the system works.
It gives me hope that we will figure out a better way to do it!

Marking

:bump: for today:

Friday, November 3rd:
*Case to Grand Jury - GA - Caliyah C. McNabb (15 days old) (Oct, 7, 2017) - Christopher Michael McNabb (27) "father" - 10/10 arrested only so far for a probation violation involving a burglary; investigators say "until they find probable cause CM is a POI in child's death. 10/12 Update: McNabb officially charged with malice murder, felony murder, aggravated battery & concealing a death/held without bond per Court hearing/under suicide watch 10/13 Update: Goes to Newton County Grand Jury Nov. 3rd

:judge:

:bump: for today:

Friday, November 3rd:
*Case to Grand Jury - GA - Caliyah C. McNabb (15 days old) (Oct, 7, 2017) - Christopher Michael McNabb (27) "father" - 10/10 arrested only so far for a probation violation involving a burglary; investigators say "until they find probable cause CM is a POI in child's death. 10/12 Update: McNabb officially charged with malice murder, felony murder, aggravated battery & concealing a death/held without bond per Court hearing/under suicide watch 10/13 Update: Goes to Newton County Grand Jury Nov. 3rd

:judge:

Thanks for the update miner x

Any news on the Grand Jury??

Might be a miner - but a forty-Niner! LOL!

Any news on the Grand Jury??

Might be a miner - but a forty-Niner! LOL!

Lol.. This auto correct is annoying. I haven't heard anything. I will have a search if anything has been said about the grand jury.

OT - Please take a moment to read the latest help request from Tricia. You can see her note called "it is urgent now" under the Missing Persons Discussion forum. Here's a snip:

"You can donate at .com or use the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com and you can donate thru PayPal.com or Google Wallet

This is URGENT!!!

There are bills coming up that are not going to be paid and that will start the awful domino effect that could lead to real trouble for Websleuths."

Thanks for the updates! Wondering why Google is NOT bringing up that article for me!!!?? :gaah:

Okay - putting this one on my December list....

so 38 weeks? 37 is considered term. doesn't change how tragic this is though :*(

so 38 weeks? 37 is considered term. doesn't change how tragic this is though :*(
So 38 weeks wouldn't be considered premature, is that right? I start to wonder if them labeling her "premature" was a way to garner more support and sympathy from family and friends.
I still wonder if she was drug exposed, and I wonder how long she was in the hospital.

Caliyah was born 2 weeks premature.
https://www.covnews.com/news/crime/newton-county-seeks-justice-infants-death/
So essentially she was killed on or close to her original predicted birth date. :(

georgiajean, thanks for the content in the article, my subscriber finger is broken.

2 weeks premature, wondering what is considered premature?
A low birth weight under 5 lbs?
I ask b/c both my children were born in their eighth month, Cole was 6lb 10oz and Sara Grace Elizabeth was 5 lbs and she wasn't considered premature. Both were tiny, thank goodness. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l