GUILTY GA - Chase Massner, 26, Kennesaw, 27 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/08/10/breaking-brad-clement-arrested-in-dekalb-county/
Authorities arrested a barefoot Clement in the pouring rain. It’s still unclear whether he went without incident, but sources say he was walking through the Publix park when authorities spotted him. According to Cobb County Sheriff’s Office, Clement is charged with concealing the death of another person. He remains in the Cobb County Detention Center without bail.

[Photo: Cobb County Sheriff’s Office
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0601.JPG
    IMG_0601.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 176
I don't remember if this was posted. it is a long (2 1 hour) full interview with Brad clement:
http://www.cbs46.com/clip/13560146/brad-clement-full-interview

Thanks Spellbound. This is a really good interview, but long as you say! This character Brad Clement is such an "Eddie Haskell". At 00:00:44, he talks about how his roommate (at the time), Alan Harrington, had invited Chase over to the house, and this is what he says about meeting Chase:

"Alan and him were actually doing something with some pot. I think Alan was helping him out with or they were smoking, and uh, you know, I wasn't really into the whole pot thing like Alan was, but they were at the house just smoking in my basement."

He sounds so innocent, but had already had brushes with LE for drug-related (more serious than pot) and other charges in the past!

And then at 00:01:35, he said that 3-4 months later, after the roommate had moved out, Chase called him and asked him for a ride because he had had an argument with his wife. Brad Clement then reiterates that he never really knew Chase, they never really hung out together, etc.

Then how did it happen that Chase had his number (I'm assuming cell phone number here)? I think Brad was dealing drugs, but of course have no link. (My opinion only!)

I don't remember if this was posted. it is a long (2 1 hour) full interview with Brad clement:

My theories only, folks!
At 00:02:56, Brad Clement talks about telling Chase how lucky he was that he had a beautiful wife and 2 beautiful little girls. This, to me was his "motive" in concealing Chase's body, but I don't think he intentionally killed Chase.
I guess it was more of a fantasy that, in Chase's absence, he could step in and fill his shoes with Amanda and her children.

But I still think the COD is going to be drug OD, with drugs supplied to Chase by Brad Clement. It will be hard to pin it on Brad Clement.

In a Nancy Grace interview on Crime Stories, Brad Clement said that he lent Chase $60. And he told Nancy this to bolster his claim that Chase had just taken off of his own volition. But, I think that he "lent" Chase $60 so that Chase could buy drugs from him.

My first thought of Brad Clement being charged with manslaughter isn't going to happen, most likely. Just the concealing of a body, that he is currently charged with.

All of the above are my opinions -- nothing factual.

My theories only, folks!
At 00:02:56, Brad Clement talks about telling Chase how lucky he was that he had a beautiful wife and 2 beautiful little girls. This, to me was his "motive" in concealing Chase's body, but I don't think he intentionally killed Chase.
I guess it was more of a fantasy that, in Chase's absence, he could step in and fill his shoes with Amanda and her children.

But I still think the COD is going to be drug OD, with drugs supplied to Chase by Brad Clement. It will be hard to pin it on Brad Clement.

In a Nancy Grace interview on Crime Stories, Brad Clement said that he lent Chase $60. And he told Nancy this to bolster his claim that Chase had just taken off of his own volition. But, I think that he "lent" Chase $60 so that Chase could buy drugs from him.

My first thought of Brad Clement being charged with manslaughter isn't going to happen, most likely. Just the concealing of a body, that he is currently charged with.

We shall see, as we don't even have the results of the ME (but drugs/tox after that long :dunno: Would need Joypath from here at WS to chime in if they could even determine)

As a circumstantial case, I do think the new DA will attempt to do a potential "overcharge", so that the jury can decide. They give 2 options for jury to choose from. I just don't see only the "concealing of a body" as a charge at this time. Perhaps a lesser for the jury to fall back on as to the current concealment of a body :moo: :cow: I would think manslaughter/2nd degree as the highest charge... but tomorrow, I may change my mind iykwim.

For some cases, I can "get into the motive/murderer's mind".. but with this one, and the Savannah Gold case here on WS http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?345584-FL-Savannah-Gold-21-Jacksonville-2-Aug-2017-*Arrest*/page4, I cannot figure it out at all!

We shall see, as we don't even have the results of the ME (but drugs/tox after that long :dunno: Would need Joypath from here at WS to chime in if they could even determine)

As a circumstantial case, I do think the new DA will attempt to do a potential "overcharge", so that the jury can decide. They give 2 options for jury to choose from. I just don't see only the "concealing of a body" as a charge at this time. Perhaps a lesser for the jury to fall back on as to the current concealment of a body :moo: :cow: I would think manslaughter/2nd degree as the highest charge... but tomorrow, I may change my mind iykwim.

For some cases, I can "get into the motive/murderer's mind".. but with this one, and the Savannah Gold case here on WS http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...old-21-Jacksonville-2-Aug-2017-*Arrest*/page4, I cannot figure it out at all!

Bently, have you listened to the interview Clements gave that is @ hour long?
(it links in my post above, #182, if this one doesn't)
he rambles on and on and gives so many possible " clues" [JMO] that I won;t be surprised is drugs are somehow involved, and not necessarily voluntarily by Chad. And he seems to try to justify his contact with Chase's wife, too many details of how little he knew her. I would be interested in what you can add after hearing it, if you can get the time. I need to re-listen when I am not so distracted as I am right now.

My theories only, folks!

Logical, and you may be right. but I am strongly leaning that he will be charged with murder. Not sure what degree, though.

My theories only, folks!

:tyou: for the opportunity to review. And :pillowfight: Spelz challenge for me to listen to :giggle:

There hasn't been a transcipt, and I have 30 minutes to work on doing... so it's not going to be verbatim!!! Below is me typing... not capturing all but doing the best I can. Perhaps someone can do the second half as I need to leave today for RL other stuff.

:seeya:

In this video he refers to the times that Chase was there as 2-3 days before this happend, then when challenged by reporter he says 2-3 weeks perhaps (~4 minutes into video)...

He speaks of Allen as room mate, then says "he was right down the street always" ?? What does that mean ??

Brad talks about how he had his house paid off in this interview. $$$$

I noted around 8:00 into it that the interviewer asks him a question off the timeline of Quicktrip.

He won't answer! he wants to go back to his narrative timeline to talk about how Chase was a connoisseur of pot. Reminds me of Juan Martinez and his skill at jumping around in timeframe to catch a lie.. as he said (Juan) liers like to do sequential stories, not be caught off guard for a specific.

And then right after, he talks about what is in the media about pot plants, Amanda's mom coming to help clean it out, and then changes subjects without verifying ... he's just bringing it up.

He then talks about building a computer on Wednesday he was at MicroCenter when Chase called to pick him up at QT as he was building a computer. "Sure, come over and watch me build it". He said Chase was acting funny, like he was drinking, and pictures looked like he was on drugs but he was playing around. And Ch**dra was there, and they were going to go around back and get stoned. :)bus: for Ch**dra)

~12:00
We spent 30 minutes at QuickTrip, and went back and hung out while I built computer. He said he wanted to go run away to the woods. I thought he wasn't serious, and wanted a rise out of Amanda.

We basically just chilled. And he told me he wanted to go get something else, like some pills. I told him I didn't want to be a part of it. I told him about my experience.. he brings up PTSD/war... I never really saw that or bipolar. He seemed like a xolly guy. Amanda wined to him. He said that no marriage is perfect to Chase.. that is the ebbs and flows. You have your little girls. He loved his little girls.

That night he seemed like the same old Chase, no red alerts, nothing for 1013 or Baker acted. We were in master bedroom upstairs as that is where I hung out, was big room with tv and that is where we hung out. My house, we were working on it. I had everything on the floor and we were working on that. I think we did smoke a little pot that he had on him. He said something about a bag that he had left at QT and he called Chan### at QT and she said that she would leave it outside.

At 3 or 4, I had to be up at 7 or 8... I continued to build the computer as I can work through the night. I proably sat on the chair and dozed while watching on the computer, but not sleepy/snoring like he was.

Even with Allen, he never stayed over. He would slip out, he never told anyone he was leaving.

He slept, and the roofers, Brandon and 3 other guys came at the crack of dawn. I was outside talking to them, Chase was asleep. As soon as they got there, I went to drop off computer to Ri**y. I left him there... I can't remember... it was so long ago. I think I woke him up before I left and he went to the other room. I told him you can go sleep in that room, and he was xust laying in the bed :)gaah: my x key isn't working again). Chase said he didn't want to go with me, he went to the other room. I wanted to talk to Amanda to see if he had to go to work before he left the first time at ...he tried at 10-11 call her. I can't remember.

I really wanted him to come with me as didn't want to go to North Avenue, behind publix in Buckhead by myself. I went and dropped it off... gone for maybe 2 hours. When I got back I wanted to talk to chase/BBQ ... and he said Brandon gave him a really good deal on the roof, it was really an insurance claim, and I thought it would be a good idea to take care of them too..

I don't know if he really wanted to have the BBQ with Amanda or wanted to come, or... I had come back and talked to him... and I said I told her about the BBQ and told her she should come over and he should call her, and he was about to get up and come down and go with me, the roofers are here, get up and do something..

Brad skips now... and changes to next...

When I got back, I don't think I got up there immediately, I tried to get everything going before I went to see that he was gone. When I went to grill I started a fire.. it's on social media... a coal had fallen......

I only had time to get to 25:00 of the above live one hour+ interview. It is NOT verbatim, assuming this typing is for folks familiar with the case vs. newbies... Perhaps someone else, if inclined, wants to do the last half?

Please excuse the LOUSY TRANSCRIPTION... I'm not good at such when rushed... and is NOT verbatim.

I love you, Bently! :loveyou:I have so much to do that I don't know if I can sit down to try to transcribe ... but will try later.

https://twitter.com/wilkersoncbs46?lang=en

Adam Harding‏Verified account @HardingCBS46 6h6 hours ago
Brad Clement just made his first court appearance @CBS46

Video at link that is seconds long. Was a video hearing with the :judge: Stating that bond date is August 29th at 1 pm

videohearing.JPG

"what's your name, do you have any questions about your charge here, I'll set you over for your bond date in Superior Court August 29th at 1 pm, in the meantime, do you have any questions about your rights... very well sir, thank you"

It's a cattle call video of a bunch of folks by video! Buy bye... neeeeeeeext!

I tried to hard to do this so you could all understand clearly, it would be easier to just try to type as close to exact as possible, but I still had to keep going back-and-forth to get things right. So some of this may be verbatim, but overall it is what I could paraphrase best. My personal opinion is the guy gives too many details ... sometimes too much info is a screen for trying to form a cover-screen. JMO

See Bently's post #188 above for transcript of first half, Brad's interview with reporter; picking up where Bently left off:

When I got back (Publix store) I started cooking - it was getting late, around 2 or so. I started the grill. A coal blew into the back yard, started a fire. Was a pretty nice sized fire, ended up getting a sign and then a hose to put it out. Right after the fire went upstairs to get Chase, wanted to ask if he saw the fire because the window in the room he was staying in was right there. Even roofers had to get down because the smoke was so bad, "the pine needles and all that stuff.". That's when he realized he wasn't there. Started calling him, asking if "you and Amanda are coming back, or whatnot." "Normally I just .... the last couple times he was just "oh, whatever, like". He just goes with Amanda and will call me days later."

Asked roofers if they had seen him ---they were like "who" like nobody had been there. "The timeline from last talked to him until he left, or I suppose he left, I'm not sure what time it was, you know what I mean?" Before Amanda called me and asked if knew where he was, I had just assumed C had gone with her, she had picked him up, "you know", they decided not to do the BBQ but didn't want to tell him. I just wished he would have said something to me. I went on with my day at that point, didn't really realize somebody was missing or you know, that he was gonna disappear from there.

[About the phone:] took his phone, that was pretty much in the morning, just so I could use it to call Amanda to ask what time she needed to be at work or basically if she wanted to come to the cookout. "I know that's always kind of funny why I had his phone, but I had a home phone, too, and, you know, I didn't want him to skip off, I wanted him to stay and eat at the cookout because I bought all this food (grins)." Didn't want him to be p-d off either at me for inviting A over, so I was doing all I can. He wanted me to help mediate, so that's what I was trying to do.

Never really told him A was coming over, told him he told her they were having a BBQ and she should come over. Wanted C to call her. "Really not my place to have them together after they had just been in this argument. Didn't want to overstep my boundaries. I didn't really know them that well." Never been to their house, didn't have Amanda's number, all she really knew about me was he talked to me and helped him out before. Always thought she was really nice, always nice to me, and always thought she was a sweet girl. I know that she never, I enver had anything or saw anything bad about how they fight or anything. I never saw that.
{reporter asks to go back over timeline] Picked him up at QuickTrip, @ 9-10, stayed there up to 30 minutes, back to his house, computer stuff and talked for 3-4 hours. "put him to sleep with the computer stuff, kind of boring." Roofers came over crack of dawy (maybe 7). Got Chase up to go to guest bedroom. Hoped he would get up and get moving. BC left at 10:00 to take computer to Ricky. Had his (Chase's phone) don't know if had it from when he went the first time, and then, or the second, can't remember exactly. Came back. away about 2 hrs. yeah, I did have his phone the first time, had 3 different phones on him at the time (his, work, and chad's). Told C he was going to Publix. Had already Texted Amanda, don't think ever talked to her on phone. She said he had to work the following day. Got back, gave him the phone back, told him he would go to store for food, told him to call Amanda and take a shower. Went to Publix and thinks he went to Lowe's. Can't remember what he did at Lowe's, thinks it was something for the bathroom. Doing something there, wanted people to be able to wash their hands downstairs, gone longer than he thought. Got back from stores, started cooking immediately. didn't check on Chase until after the fire. After he went upstairs, he realized he was gone.

(re roofers seeing him leave) Just assumed roofers would have seen him, how would they not see him leave. I guess I put the words in their mouths. I never asked them directly until later. Hispanic guys didn't really say anything, that's why I wasn't sure, Brandon didn't say he saw him, I always thought Hispanic guys did see him leave. To this day he is not sure if they thought the two were the same person.
Roofer was a friend, tried to help him get a job with a friend. Knew him not too long, less than a couple weeks, became good friends afterward more than anything. Always thought this was a joke, the guy would show up. Didn't think it was serious until people started showing up at his house.

amanda called him a couple days later, asked if he had talked to Chase. "Not since you picked him up at my house." She said she hadn't seen him since he was with Brad at Quick Trip. Wanted to talk to her, I think I came over and talked to her, I was weird about the whole thing. She called him later on, on Friday night, and he went by ... when asked why she called he replied I think because she just wanted to get stoned more than anything. She was so stressed out over this. She too, thought he was gone and not calling, wondering what's up with him. At this point he was taking her side, she had his kids, he was pissed at him.

He brought the grinder, she scraped the grinder. I was not like they were. They were smoking every day. He brought his dog. She gave off a weird vibe. Felt he was getting set up, almost, like everything happened so routine. Thought she was in shock, more than anything she wanted to get stone. Only reason he went was to see if this was like a joke or for real. Had gotten serious at this point, can't remember when cops came to his house. Thinks another thing, she wasn't sure if he was covering for Chase, that was one reason she wanted him to come over he thinks. Didn't stay for that long, she scraped the grinder, got a little stoned, and that was that. Felt awkward being at the wife's house, kind of didn't want to stay. Thinks she had a couple girls over there, that lived with them, felt weird because Chase had never asked him to come over before, so that felt strange, did not feel comfortable, felt intruding, didn't want to stay, Chase would have been pissed off (he thought if he had been in Chase's shoes)

left off at (re allegations) 42.08

Thanks for the transcription and date of next hearing Bently!! Very much appreciated!

:tyou:

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/08/10/breaking-brad-clement-arrested-in-dekalb-county/
Authorities arrested a barefoot Clement in the pouring rain. It’s still unclear whether he went without incident, but sources say he was walking through the Publix park when authorities spotted him. According to Cobb County Sheriff’s Office, Clement is charged with concealing the death of another person. He remains in the Cobb County Detention Center without bail.

[Photo: Cobb County Sheriff’s Office
attachment.php

He certainly exhibits those "pinpoint pupils" -- indicative of opioid use. (In my opinion)

In that interview, he has a heck of a time keeping his story straight. In my opinion, there's something fishy with his self-reported timeline of when he left the house. I'm thinking that he had Chase buried before the roofers arrived. Then, he had to quick run out to Lowe's to get the cement to top off the shallow burial plot.

I think that he dropped the computer off to "Ricky" on his second trip out of the house. If there ever was such a computer. Oh, but that's right. According to one of Nancy Grace's "Crime Stories" episodes [one of the 9 or so podcast shows (thanks, Spellbound)] that she did on this subject, that trip never was corroborated.
So, he left to get the cement. Then later went out to Pubix to get the BBQ fixins'. Shades of Wesley Hadsell.,

There's a reason why he can't quite get his story straight and keeps getting confused. But he keeps scratching throughout the whole interview. That is a side effect of opioid use.

And Bently and Spellbound, thank you for your excellent transcription services on that lengthy interview! Even though, as you say they are not "verbatim", you guys have spectacular analytical abilities. That is a skill that doesn't come easily to most of us!

In that interview, he has a heck of a time keeping his story straight. In my opinion, there's something fishy with his self-reported timeline of when he left the house. I'm thinking that he had Chase buried before the roofers arrived. Then, he had to quick run out to Lowe's to get the cement to top off the shallow burial plot.

I think that he dropped the computer off to "Ricky" on his second trip out of the house. If there ever was such a computer. Oh, but that's right. According to one of Nancy Grace's "Crime Stories" episodes [one of the 9 or so podcast shows (thanks, Spellbound)] that she did on this subject, that trip never was corroborated.
So, he left to get the cement. Then later went out to Pubix to get the BBQ fixins'. Shades of Wesley Hadsell.,

There's a reason why he can't quite get his story straight and keeps getting confused. But he keeps scratching throughout the whole interview. That is a side effect of opioid use.

I am not sure if I can get to the rest of the interview later this evening, but I will try.

Thank you for giving your thoughts on it. Similar to how I felt. So much detail to most of it, and sooner or later he will really trip himself up, I think. And so careful to go into length descriptions of drug (or just marijuana) use by Chad and Amanda. She just wanted to be stoned. She scraped the grinder. they used more than he did, he barely touched the stuff' Chad and heroin; etc.

Makes me think a lot of what he is trying to cover with tall tales is some of his own actions, not theirs.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/08/03/chase-massner-is-found-buried-in-so-called-friends-backyard-but-why-did-it-take-three-years/

As the public awaits confirmation, Brad Clement (pictured left), the primary person of interest in the case, continues to deny any involvement in Chase’s disappearance.

Clement, who was arrested in February for shoplifting, and again in March for forgery and heroin possession[/B], claimed that someone “planted” a body in his old backyard to “set him up.”

Cobb County Police Department took over the investigation shortly after the cadaver dogs picking up on humans remains. It took Cobb PD four weeks after the cadaver dogs’ search to start digging. Yet, despite it taking years to search and dig and the very place Chase was last seen, his family and friends hope that justice for the U.S. Army veteran comes quicker than finding him did.

... more at link

ETA: I'm thinking Nancy Grace is going to be all over this case. It's in her area of Atlanta, she interviewed them and was a part of breaking the case. I'm following the station that the *bff* called yesterday.. nothing on the news at noon. FYI

:bump:

Shoplifting arrest in February
Forgery and Heroin possession in March

... In MSM (no link, sorry, it was live on tv) it was said that he walked out of Publix saying he forgot his wallet (shoplifting again?). And again (charged for...not yet convicted) , FORGERY as we have learned that he reported to have used false ID to get the UHaul.. and reported heroin possession ealier... :dunno: 'bout that stuff, although someone upthread stated pinpoint eyes on mugshot.

As Nancy Grace would say... If you don't know a horse, look at it's record

ETA: How the heck was he out in the community with all those charges earlier?

ETA: I'm surprised that CBS46 or others (e.g. Nancy Grace) haven't paid the few dollars to get the FOIA papers to put out where his shoplifting charge was for, or more information on the alleged heroin charge.

I am sorry I could not finish the interview, and we are about to leave for the day. I don't even have time to post much, or read back but I see the heroin has entered into our conversation (deflection in the interview when he blamed Chade for it?)..... I thought I had read that somewhere, but was afraid I was getting my cases mixed up. Anxious to come back and catch up!

take care, all

ok, Inhave finished the interview and it is LONG. I will put the rest into two separate posts. I tried to do as close to word-for-word as I could, but it is difficult on an iPad, so it is not completely accurate, but very close. I wanted you to get the gist of the way he talks ... boy, does he talk!

And please forgive any errors ... I am too pooped to go back through and find them! Like, you know ...

Video interview is @ 1 hour Long: http://www.cbs46.com/clip/13560146/brad-clement-full-interview

Part 1 (Bently transcribed) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-26-Kennesaw-27-March-2014/page4#post13556892

Part 2 (Spellbound transcribed). http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ennesaw-27-March-2014&p=13557304#post13557304

Part 3 is here
Part 4 will be in next post

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay-Bold]BRAD CLEMENT INTERVIEW, PART 3[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](allegations) [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](Social media blew up, what has been your frustrations): [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]people filled in the blanks I guess, said I changed my story a million times, you know, and that basically we were using drugs at my house and people basically just you know come up with the craziest crazy stuff, like working on my house, people said I changed my carpet or like I poured concrete thy day. I didn't do any of that.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay] (Why were they saying that?). that's one thing I don't really know, At the beginning it, on social media I was going and trying to defend myself and then each time I would go out there people would turn my story around or like say that I said this, when I really didn't, or say I changed the story and it's like you know I might have said I had been someplace 20 minutes or an hour or later, I'm not exactly sure what time I was where. I'm pretty sure the cops, the police knew, because they had my cell phone records of where I hit the data towers and, you know, I cooperated with them in any way possible. if they would have suggested anything fishy, I would wish they would have investigated it more. you know, like whatever, Det. Twigs (?) , anytime he would call me, like, you know, he would tell me stay away from social media, he told me don't talk to anybody else, ah and that's what I did for the longest time. and it's like, kept getting worse and worse and I was like, c'mon man, get me some news here, like find the guy, you know, [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](Why do you think people were so into your story?) [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]Yeah, I never really understood that other than like, I don't know, people just kept blaming me, as like the last place he was, you know, and I think that they didn't know what else to do and started using their imagination and I didn't know if there was some people trying to get a rise out of me so that, you know, I would come out and say something different and you know that's one thing that I just, you know, never understood you know, and I had people one day just show up at my house like 30 deep like threatening me and all this stuff and I'm just like what's the point of this, you guys are threatening me, and I called the cops because, I was like, you know, I got nothing to hide, and it's you know, basically I just... I live in a good neighborhood and had all these rednecks jumping out of the backs of trucks and saying like "I was in the military with Chase" I was like, That's cool, then find him, you know, it's like, what do I even want with Chase, I hardly even knew the guy, you know, like what am I gonna get out of causing harm to Chase or like some people are saying that he OD'd at my house and it's like, you know, ...[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](What? that you shot him up?)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]Yeah. That's what Alam was saying, that I shot him up and that's kind of how the whole thing started. That's kind of like how a whole bunch of stuff started, and I think he went and told Amanda that I shot him up and killed him or something like that and, I mean, if it's, uh, I just don't see, like, why that would come up, unless than Al was pi**ed off at me, like why somebody would make that up, like . Alan, he was upset with me because I had to kick him out of my house because he didn't pay rent and, you know, he thought I was gonna tell everybody he was a cross-dresser, and he you know, basically he, you know, like who cares, and like, I just wish he could have paid me rent and I wouldn't have had to kick you out but there's no point you going and telling Amanda this when she;'s already upset about it and, like, he had no clue what happened. I think he was more jealous that Chase was hanging out with me than he was with Alan and he just wanted to get back at me in the worst way he could. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](Tell me about the dumpster)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]The dumpster in the front yard , yeah, the famous dumpster (laughs). when you get your roof done on your house, you know, there's a lot of trash, so basically they order a dumpster and throw all the roofing stuff I actually had someone down the street throw a mattress in there, and a couple people down the street, I told them to leave the dumpster a couple days so I could throw other things I had from cleaning up from working on the house, I think it was actually there for two more days, Brandon said that was cool. I think that drew a lot more questions because it was there longer than the roofers were.. yeah. I wish they would have searched through the dumpster, you know....[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](So police did not search the dumpster?)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]I think it was gone by the time they showed up at my house. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](What were the allegations with the dumpster?)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]That I, like, you know, threw his body in the dumpster, or something. Let me just remind you, Chase was like 6'2" or something like that, I'm like 6' barely , and, you know, that's lot of guy for just one person to try to move around. And uh ... [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](Say that again)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]For me to just to roll Chase around and throw him in a dumpster in my front yard, like, I don't think I could do that without, like, the help of somebody else, and like, all these people they think I magically threw him in there and , like, you know. the whole thing abou that is my mom has been a nurse for like 30 years and I know somebody OD's like you can call 911 and they will come over, even if the person dies in your house you can't get in troule, but just because they use drugs at your house regardless if I shot him up or not, but I didn't shoot him up, but if somebody OD's at your house, you know, you call 911, like, that's what you do, like [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]I mean, what would be the point in not? That's like. I just don't;t understand why people don't, I guess that's the difference in my thinking and other people's thinking. Like, you know, if someone gets hurt and need help to the point they are ODing, it's kind of obvious they are; they don't breathe and they don't move and, like, you know when someone is ODing, and I don't how he would OD off of pot; that's all he was doing at my house.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]now I did give him $60 though, so that was one thing I left out. he asked me if he could borrow some money off me, and I told him I had $60 bucks and he could pay me back later, like the next couple days. And um. I don't know what happened with the 60 bucks, like, I totally just forgot about that. That was in my original story that I told the cops [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]( Now, did he want to go down the street to a guy's house? Tell me about that)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]He said he knew some people down the street that used to sell p something, um, you know, but I can't remember what it was. I think that he wanted to know where he could find some pills I think it was pills the time he wanted.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](Was it heroin that he wanted ?)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]I don't think it was heroin, because I don't think that he, you know, wanted to reveal to me that he had done heroin, I think it was just the pain pills; I did;t even know that he had tried heroin until later, like because I knew he had taken the Roxy pills or the Roxy pain pills that you know everybody I feel like in the age group was taking at that time, and I think Allen had hooked him up with some before, and, that uhh , I told him I didn't want any part of that because I knew that road was a terrible road to go down. ["rip the walls"? ] off opiates, It's nothing to mess with, you know, but I gave him the 60 bucks and told him just pay me back basically. That was kind of the agreement with that, but you know, ummm, [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](So let me ask you, so your frustrations, you wanted to do this because so many people, you say, have taken your words, twisted them, ..)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]Right. Said stuff about me that'll, you know, like trying to make me the bad guy when all I was doing was to help, , and I..[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]I said, everybody was making me out to be this bad guy, you know, basically hiding him, or, you know, killing the guy or something when I just wanted to help the guy , and, you know, I got myself into trouble like that before, trying to help someone that I shouldn't, but you know, I just wanted to clear it up that I've Isaid everything that I know . Ummm, if there was anything that I could do to help more, I wish I could, but the reason the I haven;t said anything on social media is every time I say anything I have all these crazy people messing with me and, you know, telling me all this crazy stuff that The dumpster in the front yard , yeah, the famous dumpster (laughs). when you get your roof done on your house, you know, there's a lot of trash, so basically they order a dumpster and throw all the roofing stuff I actually had someone down the street throw a mattress in there, and a couple people down the street, I told them to leave the dumpster a couple days so I could throw other things I had from cleaning up from working on the house, I think it was actually there for two more days, Brandon said that was cool. I think that drew a lot more questions because it was there longer than the roofers were.. yeah. I wish they would have searched through the dumpster, you know....[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](So police did not search the dumpster?)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]I think it was gone by the time they showed up at my house. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](What were the allegations with the dumpster?)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]That I, like, you know, threw his body in the dumpster, or something. Let me just remind you, Chase was like 6'2" or something like that, I'm like 6' barely , and, you know, that's lot of guy for just one person to try to move around. And uh ... [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]For me to just to roll Chase around and throw him in a dumpster in my front yard, like, I don't think I could do that without, like, the help of somebody else, and like, all these people they think I magically threw him in there and , like, you know. the whole thing abou that is my mom has been a nurse for like 30 years and I know somebody OD's like you can call 911 and they will come over, even if the person dies in your house you can't get in troule, but just because they use drugs at your house regardless if I shot him up or not, but I didn't shoot him up, but if somebody OD's at your house, you know, you call 911, like, that's what you do, like[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]The dumpster in the front yard , yeah, the famous dumpster (laughs). when you get your roof done on your house, you know, there's a lot of trash, so basically they order a dumpster and throw all the roofing stuff I actually had someone down the street throw a mattress in there, and a couple people down the street, I told them to leave the dumpster a couple days so I could throw other things I had from cleaning up from working on the house, I think it was actually there for two more days, Brandon said that was cool. I think that drew a lot more questions because it was there longer than the roofers were.. yeah. I wish they would have searched through the dumpster, you know....[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SFUIDisplay]
[/FONT]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper