GUILTY GA - Chase Massner, 26, Kennesaw, 27 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just now seeing this, but I apologize about that. We were told Brad was meeting his attorney to turn himself in, and it was a sure deal, or so everyone thought. Minutes after we published that story we retracted it when the lawyer announced that Brad's mother called and said he had fled and had no plans of following through. You guys are fast! That story was up for no more than 10 minutes (if even that) before we retracted :).

:escape: :biggrin:

I am on most of those podcasts. I don't remember us ever saying that. We were never able to find Ricky either. Any idea which podcast?

I apologize! When I posted that "Ricky" did not exist, I put out some INCORRECT information. Nancy Grace said that Brad Clement's claim that he returned "Ricky's" computer to him could not be corroborated. She never said that he did not exist. LE could not verify Brad Clement's story. I DO APOLOGIZE for my posting and thank you for calling it to my attention. The episode (released on 08/03/2017) was entitled: "Chase Massner Found: What's Up with Brad," and the segment in question begins at [24:50].

I apologize! When I posted that "Ricky" did not exist, I put out some INCORRECT information. Nancy Grace said that Brad Clement's claim that he returned "Ricky's" computer to him could not be corroborated. She never said that he did not exist. LE could not verify Brad Clement's story. I DO APOLOGIZE for my posting and thank you for calling it to my attention. The episode (released on 08/03/2017) was entitled: "Chase Massner Found: What's Up with Brad," and the segment in question begins at [24:50].

No worries at all! I was just making sure someone didn't find this so-called Ricky.

Any word on the identity of the remains discovered in Brad Clement's (former) back yard? (Not that we aren't sure.)

What I am worried about is that cause of death won't be detectable. BC deserves a heck of a lot more than a mere slap on the wrist for all the heartache he has caused Chase's family. And even now, the very claim that "someone" set him up by planting the remains on his former property . . .

Despicable. He needs to be put away for a long, long time.

[h=3]Chase Massner's mother calls lengthy ID process of body found "incomprehensible"[/h]
Stephanie Cadena says she's frustrated with the length of time it has taken to get her son's dental records from the military. She also told us that it still could be some time before a positive identification on the body found in Kennesaw is made.

She told CBS46's Daniel Wilkerson that "I'm in no way an expert, but to a mother just wanting to lay her son to rest, this is incomprehensible."

[h=3]Chase Massner's mother calls lengthy ID process of body found "incomprehensible"[/h]
Stephanie Cadena says she's frustrated with the length of time it has taken to get her son's dental records from the military. She also told us that it still could be some time before a positive identification on the body found in Kennesaw is made.

She told CBS46's Daniel Wilkerson that "I'm in no way an expert, but to a mother just wanting to lay her son to rest, this is incomprehensible."

I can only imagine how awful that must be to be so close to laying your son to rest and have to wait even longer. :(

The only good thing (and sad) is that the family now knows ... please give them the strength they will need to see this through to a conviction.

Body identified is Chase Massner.[emoji20]
RIP

"The Cobb County Medical Examiner has officially identified the remains found in Kennesaw on August 1 as those of Chase Massner.'
http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/275886662-story

I removed the Facebook link.
It kept going to my page

Here's AJC link:
Atlanta Journal & Constitution

http://www.ajc.com/news/local/remai...sing-iraq-war-veteran/ohr840PSbwXL8yL4yeaTjP/
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It certainly took them long enough! Incomprehensible!

:bump: up for bond hearing today for Brad....

:judge:

Didn't the bond hearing start??

TIA!

Sorry - :bump: this up again - wanting to know "what happened" yesterday! :dunno:

TIA!

Didn't the bond hearing start??

TIA!

Brad's lawyer filed for an extension to have the bond hearing at the same time of the probable cause hearing: Sept. 12 at 9 a.m. The bond hearing yesterday was canceled.

Brad's lawyer filed for an extension to have the bond hearing at the same time of the probable cause hearing: Sept. 12 at 9 a.m. The bond hearing yesterday was canceled.

Thank you very much! Editing my calendar! :pcguru:

:bump: for today!

*Bond & Probable Cause Hearing @ 9am ET - GA - Chase Massner (26) (Mar. 27, 2014) - James Bradshaw "Brad" Clement (31) accused of concealing a death/Bond hearing on Aug. 29th cancelled to this date.

JUSTICE for CHASE! :rose:

:bump: for today!

*Bond & Probable Cause Hearing @ 9am ET - GA - Chase Massner (26) (Mar. 27, 2014) - James Bradshaw "Brad" Clement (31) accused of concealing a death/Bond hearing on Aug. 29th cancelled to this date.

JUSTICE for CHASE! :rose:

Lots of power outages due to the storm and governmental agencies are shut down today in the Atlanta metro area

His remains were found August 1, 2017. I guess that the Cause of Death won't be known for a couple more months, if COD can be determined at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back